bullied.

it was finally the third year of hogwarts and i was pretty excited to see my friends and most is seeing my crush, draco.

but most part i wasn't really excited about was getting made fun of, these girls always make fun of me because i have a crush on draco and they threaten me that if i tell draco i like him then i'm a goner.

its pretty childish but i always got my friends that have my back.

"yooo what's up!" my friend kylie comes in, she's from america actually so she doesn't have much accent but her mom is a wizard and her mom made her go here which was such a great a idea because she is so funny.

"what's up." jake gives her a fist bump as she fist bumps him back.

she sits next to me putting her arm around my shoulder.

"so, are you excited for this year?" she asks, i smiled.

"yess, i am so excited! hoping everything goes well." i smiled.

"well if those girls ever fuck with you, i got you. now where is that old lady with the trolly cart? i'm really hungry." she asks then stands up running out looking for her.

"she's always hungry." jake laughs, i laugh also.

"so do you plan on telling draco?" he asks while reading his book then looks up at me.

"i really do, we have been talking a lot second year but i hope this year amanda and her girls will leave me alone." i said sighing.

"i don't get what's with them bullying you, honestly you deserve better and you deserve draco." he smirks, i rolled my eyes playfully about to get up to find kylie but then amanda reveals herself.

"oh hey y/n, good to see you here." she smirks, i scoff.

"if your here to make fun of me then fuck off, you are so obsessed with me." i told her off, i was so done with her bullshit.

she was about to slap me but a hand stops her then shoves her against the wall, i turn my head to find kylie so angry.

"you are a fucking bitch, i swear to god if you touch her again your never going back home." kylie says, amanda was pretty scared so she left pretty quick.

"thank you, oh my god." i thank her while kylie smiles.

"anything for you but i dropped my snacks so hey jake wanna help me?" kylie smiles, he groans closing his book that he was reading following kylie where she dropped all her sweets, i laughed going to our compartment sitting down watching the two argue what to carry.

.. AT HOGWARTS

we already changed in our slytherin robes on the train, we got off the train as i lost kylie and jake.

"oh my god." i groaned, i crossed my arms waiting for a carriage to take me.

as i was waiting i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned around to see draco.

"oh hi draco." i smiled, he smiles back.

"hey, are you alone?" he asks, i nodded. "wanna ride with me?" he asks again.

"yeah." i smiled, finally a opportunity.

then amanda comes with her stupid minions.

"hi dracooo." she squeals her voice, i was so done with her bullshit.

"oh hey." draco says with disgusted face.

"wanna come ride with me?" she asks.

"no, i'm alright." he says then a carriage finally arrive, he takes my hand letting me get on first then he comes behind me as we started to move.

"so, how was your summer?" he asks with a smile.

"it was pretty good actually, the beach was beautiful." i responded, "how was yours?" i ask him.

"it was pretty good but never went out much." he sighs shrugging.

"that sucks, maybe next year." i said, he nods.

"so you like anyone?" he asks, god my heart is beating so hard.

"umm, maybe." i responded, he scoffs.

"who? i wanna know." he says, i nodded.

"nope, your just gonna have to wait." i lied, he groans.

"screw you." he says hitting the back of my head playfully as i pinched his arm.

"OW!" he screams like a pterodactyl, i cover his mouth as other students look at draco.

"shut up." i laughed as draco laugh along with me.

YALL I SWEAR IM NOT DEAD i had state testing lately and since i'm done i've been playing valorant and sleeping a lot. but THERE WILL BE A PART 2 NO WORRIES.