dumbledore army

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- fifth year
- house : ravenclaw
- pure-blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

- Y/N POV

today was the worst year i've ever had, i hate umbridge so much makes me wanna break her neck.

harry made a dumbledore army lists and we met at this secret place inside hogwarts of course called room of requirement.

we sneaked around because of umbridge putting stupid rules on the wall which is so ridiculous.

i am dating draco malfoy but he doesn't know i'm in the dumbledore army, he hates harry so much that he gets mad at me when i get close to him, harry is just like my older brother.

we were practicing with hermione as we laughed until the chandelier started to move, we looked up at the chandelier as everyone went silent.

me and hermione went to the front where harry and nigel was.

i stand next to harry as the glass started to shatter, the glass shattered one by one falling on the floor as we backed up a little.

nigel go looks into a hole as i went with him.

we were both looking into a hole saw the slytherins and umbridge.

"back up!" harry says as we all ran back as i hovered hermione to make sure she wasn't hurt.

we heard explosions happen as i felt pebbles touch my back.

we all stood up looked at where all the Slytherins and umbridge was.
i saw draco dragged in cho while smirk but when his eyes landed on me, looks at me dead in the eye with a angry face.

i was disappointed in cho but felt weird. she wouldn't rat us out like this.

"get them!" umbridge says, goyle grabs me by my robe as i tried to get out of his hands but he was to strong.

he drags me to where everyone else.

"me and you now." draco says as he grabs my arm dragging me behind the wall.

"really? i trusted you y/n." draco whispers.

i scoffed at him, "trusted me? what did i do, first you get mad at me for getting close to harry,ron, and hermione. their my best friends and i was with them since first year, i just want to be who i wanna be friends with draco. i cant be controlled by you." i whisper/yelled as i yank my hands of his arms as i went back to where everyone was.

hermione spreads her arms as I went into her arms, she hugs me whispering it will be okay.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

i was walking to the ravenclaw common room by myself, i needed to talk to cho tell me everything.

when i was about to say the password when i felt a hand on my arm, i turn my head to look who it is.

"what is it draco?" i ask.

"can we talk?" he asks, i sighed.

"for what? are you gonna yell at me." i said with a fake smile.

"no because i regret arguing with you." he tells me with a guilty look.

"go listen to your best friend umbridge!" i sarcastically told him as he sigh.

"come on please, i'm serious." he says, i sighed.

"fine." i said, he takes my hand into his hands dragging me to the slytherin common room.

he brings me to the couch in front the fire as we sat down together.

"i'm sorry for getting angry at you it's just that umbridge trusts us and it got to me." draco tells me

"doesn't mean you have to listen to that bitch." i said to him as he sighs.

"i know and i'm sorry." he says looking down, I sigh.

"fine, i forgive you" I said, his head shoots up about to hug me but I pushed him off softly, "if! you do not get angry at me for getting to close to harry,ron, and hermione or other people" I told him, he groans.

"fine!" he says, i smiled hugging him tightly.

"now if you excuse me i'm gonna go talk to cho" I said smiling at him.

"uh about that." he says as i looked at him weirdly.

[ cho still my boo tho <33 ]