yule ball

- Y/N POV
today was the the day before of the yule ball, my date completely cut it off with me because he wanted to go with pansy, yes he is draco malfoy.

so i officially have no one to go with.

"so who are you gonna go with?" somi asks as she ate her toast making me snap out of my thoughts.

"i don't know." I sighed while shrugging.

"miss y/l/n and lee?" we heard our last name get called, we both turned around seeing professor mcgonagall standing behind us.
"yes professor." i responded.

"come you both, and you two boys." she says pointing at lucas and nathan.

we all four got up as stares were glued to us, we followed professor mcgonagall.

"professor dumbledore wants you four." she tells us as we nodded, she takes us to his office room.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

standing in front of professor dumbledore and mcgonagall awkwardly.

"you four i have to ask, could you please perform at the yule ball?" he asks, we all look at each other.

"wait really?" we all ask at the same time
"of course, y/n your voice is beautiful, somi your really good at guitar as i heard of, lucas really good at rapping heard you before and nathan really good at drums." dumbledore explains, I was surprised that he knew muggle instruments.

"uhm yea." i smiled.

all the others agreed on it.

"perfect! we have a room for you guys to practice right now." professor mcgonagall tells us.

we shook our heads as she takes us to the room, we walked along the hallways as she lets us in.

"be back by third period." she says, we nodded as she closes the doors.

"wow." Lucas says touching the drum set.

"who knew they know muggle instruments." i laugh a little touching the mic that was on a microphone stand, "so what song?" i ask.

"i got one in mind." nathan smirks taking out music sheet.

"already prepared." lucas chuckles as we all huddle up around nathan.

"this song should give some energy." he said,
we all agreed as we started on the music.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"you guys got the hang of it." nathan says out of breathe.

"this is gonna be awesome!" somi says excitedly as lucas laughs.

we packed up our stuff as we waved at each other saying goodbye.

"that song is good, what is it called?" somi asks as i hand her the music sheet.

"determinate huh." she says looking at the music sheet.

"this is gonna be great." she smirks while skipping away, i laugh at her as i ran after her.