best friends to lover. [ 1 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- sixth year
- house : slytherin
- pure-blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

sitting on draco's bed looking at him who was cleaning.

"sooo..where are we moving? los angles,texas, no! south korea, that place is so beautiful." i said with excitement but he looks at me.

"uhh, y/n" he says.

i look up at him with a confused face.

"we can't." he said.

"what do you mean?" i asked getting up from his bed.

"we can't travel together." he says.

"wait what? why not?" i ask.

"we just can't." he tells me.

"what do you mean we can't? all of that we planned, we talked about since second year, why?" i asked all of the sudden pissed and confused.

"i can't tell you, please stop." he tells me.

"draco you promised me since second year you were gonna travel,live with me, stay with me!" i slightly yelled.

"i can't do none of those with you! can't you understand that I can't come with you!" he yells back.

"we've been friends for six years draco! you promised that you'll tell me anything and i'll tell you everything!" i yelled.

"then maybe we should stop being friends!" he yells back.

it went silent, really really silent.

"fine, you wanna stop being friends? we can!
wish granted." i said to him grabbing my robe from his bed walking out of his dorm, tears filled my eyes as i walked down the stairs, i walk out of slytherin common room sobbing, while i was crying my ass off i bumped into a hard chest.

"y/n?" a familiar says my name.

i looked up saw blaise.

"what's wrong?" he asks

"draco wants to stop being friends." i put my hand over my mouth to sobbing, he pulls me into his embrace tightly rubbing my back.

- DRACO POV

as she walks out of my dorm i put my hand in my hair messing around with it feeling guilt.

"fuck!" i yelled throwing an Item on the floor feeling like a jerk, but i can't tell her..

- Y/N POV
i walked to my dormitory after a talk with blaise i open my dorm door closing it and locking it.

i put down my robe on the dresser then sat  down on my bed taking out a scrape book i made with me and draco.

i open it up seeing draco and i posing for the camera in the muggle world.

tears slip down from my eyes as the tears dropped down on the plastic sheet in my scrapbook.

"i probably don't need this." i told myself, i heard a knock, i looked up and quickly wipe my tears getting up from my bed unlocking the door, I saw pansy, my best friend.

"hey, i heard, are you okay?" she asks me.

"i'm okay, i guess." i said sitting down on my bed, she closes the door behind her locking it.

"you and draco been best friends since second year y/n, why don't you go talk to him?" she asks.

"why? he said he doesn't want to be friends, so i'm giving him what he wants pansy." i said.

"but you guys are known for having the longest friendship in this school." she tells me.

"so, i guess were not meant be friends." i said.

"remember what you told me?" she asks.

"nope." i replied.

"do you still like him?" she asks.

| FLASHBACK |
"so! who do you like?" pansy asks excited.
"okay okay." i said getting comfortable on my bed, "okay ready?" i ask, she's nods excitedly. draco." i told her.
"nooo way! you guys would look so cute!!" pansy laughs, i laugh with her.
| FLASHBACK END |

"why did you bring that up." i groaned covering myself with the scrapbook.

"do you?" she asks

"no.." i lied, but she still gives me the 'look', i look at her then i broke, "fine, i still do" i confessed.

"you guys need to make up!" she tells me.

"he said doesn't want to be friends pansy." i told her, she takes the scrapbook from my hands slowly opening it up flipping the pages slowly looking at the pictures.

"you really want this friendship over?" she asks showing a picture of me and draco smiling and hugging on the quidditch field.

j slowly take the scrapbook from her hands standing up going towards the trash can.

"he gets what's he want? he got it." i said to her tossing the scrapbook in the trash can, a little gasp was heard from pansy as i looked at the scrap book that i threw in the trash can.

to be continued..