shifting [ 6 ]

- PART SIX -

"mom!" i yelled slamming the cabinet door really loud making me flinch as i fake smiled.

"what are you doing in here?" she asks with a scared expression.

"uhh, it's really hard to explain." i sat down by a nearby chair.

"okay well, sweetie let us explain first so it can make more sense for you." she tells me as my dad and her sat down a chairs across me.

"your dad and i are wizards, him and i were both sorted into the slytherin house. we are both pure-blood, me and your father were the 'power couple' in hogwarts. your father played on the quidditch team for slytherin, I was there to cheer on your father of course until it was unfortunately the end of year for us so we moved in together and decided to put everything from hogwarts in this room, we didn't want to tell you because we wanted you to live a normal life." she explains.

"well i'm here now, finding out that my parents are wizards." i fake laugh.

"you are also a wizard.." my mom tells me.

"WAIT! okay hold on i thought this was just a made up? I'm so confused." i ask while standing up in shock.

"they made a movie related to our world yes, but ours better." she flips her hair smirking as i laughed.

"then how come! wait then how come i saw draco from the mirror?" i ask as they both stood up at the same time.
"wait draco? as in draco malfoy?" my mom asks me.

"we're dating but that's not the point!" i said changing the topic.

"uh no no!" my dad says but my mother cuts him off.

"she's a teen, let her be! that mirror was gifted by a professor of mine, it can show your family,close friends especially your soulmate." she smiles.

"i'm still in shock." i said.

"draco's parents were actually a close friends of ours, until we all went separate ways." my dad explains

"wow, well now what?" i ask hoping i get to attend hogwarts.

"you can go to hogwarts, BUT! that's if you don't cause any trouble." my mom says, i squeal in excitement.

"deal!" i shook hands with my mom as I hug both of them.

-

part 7 is the last one :)) .
-