secret relationship.

i entered DADA class with my best friend sophia, we greeted hermione and the boys before going to our seat.

i sat in the back of the class so i quickly walked to my seat and set my books down, draco sits next to me looking at me smiling a bit before paying attention back to blaise who was in front of us.

draco and i have been dating for the past three months, we haven't told no one because well draco didn't want to tell no one.

i was ready to tell all my friends that draco was my boyfriend but he didn't want to say anything, i've always asked him if he was ready he never answered me and always changed the subject so i told one person, that one person was sophia.

she been knew since the beginning but she never said a WORD.

"let's get started." snape says as everyone got quiet.

i put my head down not listening to a word he said, i sighed thinking.

is he embarrassed?

is he hiding something?

to many questions in my head that didn't realize draco was staring at me the whole time.

i put my head up fixing my hair before listening to snapes boring lesson, i was fiddling with my rings on my fingers then a pair of hands got my hand and held it i looked up at draco who was holding my hand under the desk caressing it with his thumb.

i smiled, he makes me so happy but i just wanna know why he doesn't want to tell no one.

about thirty minutes later, blaise turns around then draco quickly let's go of my hand pushing it away paying his full attention to blaise.

"you guys wanna work together?" blaise asks while theo also turns around who is blaise seat mate.

"yeah, y/n?" draco asks, i look up at sophia who was looking at me, she knew i was pissed.

"nope, i'm gonna work with sophia." i fake smiled as draco looks at me confused.

"our group is always open to join back." theo winks as i rolled my eyes playfully before walking over to sophia who pulled a seat out for me to sit, i sat down angry sinking down.

"what happen?" she asks worriedly.

"we were holding hands half of the class then let's go of my hand so quickly when blaise turn around, what is the problem?" i asked looking at sophia.

"i'm gonna be totally honest with you, don't get mad but do you think he's embarrassed because he's dating a hufflepuff?" she asks, my mind starts going crazy.

"what if he is?" i asked her worried, she puts her both hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

"talk to him, like actually sit him down face to face." she tells me, i nodded as she gives me a little soft slap on the cheek before we got started to work on our project.

.. NIGHTFALL

i was sitting down in my dorm at my desk working on a homework from charms alone while the light candle was beside me, i was writing when i heard a knock at my door.