chamber of secrets.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- ravenclaw
- your house : second year
- blood : pure-blood 
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"y/n come here!" i heard a voice behind me call my name, i turn my head looking around saw harry and ron, i got up from my seat following him and ron. "what is it?" i ask, harry responds.

"we need your help." he says, i cross my arms.

"and that is?" i ask, he sighs before speaking.

"chamber of secrets." he whispers.

"oh my god harry no!" i said to him.

"please!" he says begging, i look around before looking at him.

"fine! but if we get caught i'll make sure both of you guys will have broken bones." i said to them as they repeatedly nod their head.

"what time?" i ask.

"after dinner." he says, i nod my head before leaving to class.

i walk inside potions class sitting next to my best friend draco malfoy.

"hey!" he greets me, i smiled.

"hello." i greeted back to him.

"can i see your paper?" he asks, nod my head before giving it to him, "can i ask you something?" he asks me while writing down on his paper from my paper.

i responded, "sure, what is it?" helooks up at me "are you free? i wanna hangout." he asks shyly, i felt my cheeks burn up but forgot i have to deal with harry and ron

"uhh maybe tomorrow? i'm focusing on my studies today." i lied, "sure." he says with a smile before going back to the paper, i felt guilty but i had to what i had to do..

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"you guy did not tell me this loser was gonna come with us." i said to Ron and Harry pointing at lockhart.

"for your information i am not a loser." he says crossing his arms.

"yeah okay." i roll my eyes before harry asks moaning myrtle.

"how did you die?" harry asks while i stood in the middle of lockhart and ron.

moaning myrtle responds "ohh, it was dreadful, it happen right here in this very cubicle, i'd hidden because i was getting teased about my glasses i was crying and then i heard somebody come in".

harry then asks, "who was it myrtle?".

myrtle responds, "i don't know! i was distraught." she comes closer, "but he said something funny a kind of made up language and i realized it was a boy speaking so i unlocked the door to tell him go away and I died." she tells harry, then harry tilts his head a little bit.

harry asks, "just like that? how.".

myrtle then says, "i don't remember seeing a pair of great big yellow eyes over there by that sink.", then she goes away making a sound, ron continues to point his broken wand at lockhart before me and harry go over to the sink.