shifting [ 2 ]

- PART TWO -

- DRACO POV

"where did she go?" i ask myself, i sighed stressed then left her dorm, "pansy! pansy" i shouted her name running down the steps finding her on the couch.

"what's wrong?" She asks

"y/n, she's gone." i told her.

"what do you mean?" pansy asks me with a worried face.

"look come." i dragged as we went to their dorm that they share, i went in front of y/n vanity.

"i went to go find her and she wasn't in here but instead she had appeared on the mirror." i explained to her while she gives me strange look.

"that's so weird." pansy says to me as she takes a look at the mirror.

"there's nothing." she tells me.

"i literally just saw her." i said.

"I don't know draco, you're probably just seeing thing." pansy responds.

- Y/N POV

coming back from school, i sit down on my vanity taking out my makeup wipes wiping down my make up, as i was wiping down my makeup half of my reflection was gone.

"dude, what the hell." i said to myself, i wave my hand left and right to the mirror nothing happening, "this can't be happening" i said looking at the mirror, then my reflection finally showed, "weird." i said wiping down the last makeup before getting washed up.

- DRACO POV

"NO! Y/N COME BACK!" i shouted into the mirror then she disappears, blaise checks behind the the mirror, "this can't be happening." i said while looking at blaise.

"okay explain, how did this happen?" hermione asks me while checking the mirror with blaise.

"she said she needed to use the restroom, so i said okay, she took so long so i went to go check on her and she wasn't in her dorm then i went in front of her vanity and saw her on the mirror doing some kind whatever on her face and then left with a bag." i explained

"draco, I think I don't know how to say this. it's just very confusing" hermione tells me.

"just tell me! i want her back." i said.

"draco i think she shifted to hogwarts."

to be continued...

[ thank you guys for 12k reads, I very appreciated it! anddd merry christmas eve :)) ]