new girl. [ 4 ]

y/n pov * ◌

It's been a week since i have talked to draco, he would always stare at me giving me sad looks. he would always try to talk to me but i would walk away.

"it's been a week." stella whispers "so?" i whispered back, we were in the middle of class in defense against the dark arts.

"you haven't been acting like you lately." she whispers.

"so what?" i shrugged.

stella sighs rubbing my back for comfort before paying attention back to class, i was fiddling with my fingers until i heard a cough, i look up seeing my father.

"come with me." he whispered to me, i got up from my seat following him outside the classroom.

"what is up with you lately?" he asks.

"nothing, just leave me alone." i said

"i'm your father y/n, is this about malfoy?" he asks.

"so what, you wanted me to stop talking to him right?" i asked angrily.

"he's not good for you." he says.

"no he's actually really nice but you just judge him from his family." i said leaning against the wall looking down, "it was my first day also, he was one who welcomed me, he's not a bad person dad. i promise you." i said again looking down at the ground, i heard him sigh pulling me into a hug.

"i'm sorry from keeping you away from him, i'm sorry for being a bad father." he sighs.

"your not a bad father, i know you were just trying to look out for me." i smiled "so can i talk to him?" i asked my dad, he shakes his head as i excitedly hugged him kissing him on the cheek, we go back in the classroom as i ran to my desk happy.

"what happen?" she asks, class was over so i dragged nathan and stella to the slytherin common room.

"what was that all about?" nathan asks.

"my dad is letting me talk to draco!" i smile as they gasp in happiness.

"finally! it's been almost a week." stella says,

"tomorrow is saturday you and him can go to hogsmeade the three broomsticks!" she squeals, i laugh.

"first, where is draco?" i ask.

"no idea." stella says.

"he's at the astronomy tower." a voice behind me says as we three flinch at the sudden voice, we turn around to see a kid.

"thank you!" i smiled, he nods leaving.

"weirdo." nathan says giving the kid a weird look, we three ran to the astronomy tower, we walked up the stairs.

i saw him looking out the view

"go." she whispers, i nod going up the stairs. he turns around with his wand ready to say the spell, he sighs.

"what are you doing here?" he asks looking at me straight in the eyes, instead i just ran into his arms. he hugs me back.

"i'm sorry, my father finally approved of me talking to you." i said.

"wait really?" he asks smiling, i nod smiling as he picks me up hugging me, i laugh.

"finally, i can finally talk to the girl i wanted to be with." he tells me.

"wait really! you wanted to be with me?" I ask

"yes, i couldn't stop thinking about you." he says, i hug him again.

"i wanted to ask but can we go to the three broomsticks?" he asks.

"i was about to ask the same thing." i replied with a laugh.

"this one is a date" he says, i nodded.

"but are we like a?" i ask.

"a thing?" he answers, i nodded.

"do you want us to be a thing?" he asks.

"i mean yeah, but i wanna get to know you more draco." i replied back with a smile.

"of course, always waiting for you." he smiles, i nodded as he brought me into a big hug. we heard a squeal behind us, i turned around seeing stella and nathan.

"god can you scream even louder? " nathan says while covering his ears.

"i'm happy for you, draco don't hurt her I'm watching." stella switches up giving him a dirty look, "finally!" stella squeals.

"okay stella we get it." nathan sighs.

"she wouldn't stop talking, we were beneath y'all the whole time" nathan says, stella gives me a big hug.

"anyways, it's about to be dinner. let's gooo" stella says.

i felt a hand slides into mine, i looked down seeing dracos hand into mine, then we walked out making our way to the great hall.