shifting [ 3 ]

- PART THREE -

"shifting? what do you mean by she shifted to hogwarts." i asked panicking.

"shifting is going to a dream reality, in the muggle world there's this movie where it's exactly like our world except it's actually real, i guess she made some changes and i guess she found her way here in our real world." hermione explains.

"what, wait i'm so confused." i said.

"she means, i guess she really belongs here." pansy says.

"this still doesn't add up, we need to speak to a professor." i said as we all ran out of the dorm going up to dumbledores office.

"professor." hermione calls him.

"how can i help you guys?" he asks with small smile.

"do you know a name by y/n y/l/n?" pansy asks.

"no, but that last name does really sound familiar." dumbledore replies getting out a book out flipping through the pages.

"there's a man name henry y/l/n." dumbledore said, "he did date a woman name lauren johnson." dumbledore says closing the book, "snape tells me everything." dumbledore laughs softly then speaks again.

"thank you so much professor!" hermione smiles as we left his office,"when she shifts again, you need to ask her what's her parents name." hermione tells me.

- Y/N POV

as i sat on my vanity again doing my homework with my laptop in front of me, i was writing down notes typing on my keyboard until i saw a strange figure moving on my mirror.

"bloody hell." i said looking closely, i saw a figure move again in my mirror..

i put my hand on the mirror then there was tall figure showed very clearly.

"BLOODY HELL!" i shouted then realized who that was, "draco?" i ask, he turns around looking around.

he was messing with books while blaise Looks with him.

"wait a minute, is that my dorm?" i ask myself then realized,"DRACO! DRACO!" i shouted hitting my mirror, draco quickly turns his head to where the vanity was.

"y/n! y/n!" i hear him from the other side shouting, "y/n, love please shift here i need you!" he shouts banging on the mirror then he disappears.

"how does he know?" i asked myself shocked.

to be continued..