we meet again? [ 1 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- after hogwarts
- a house : your-house
- blood : your-blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

after the battle of hogwarts, everything has kinda went back to normal but one thing i'll never forget.

draco.

draco left and that was the last time i saw him, after the battle, i've opened my shop in diagon alley.

i've open a shop for books,hair products,make-up, and snacks! my shop has been doing very well.

i walk through diagon alley greeting other people before opening my shop, as i walked to my shops i already saw kids lined up at my shop.

"hey guys!" i greeted them with a big smile as they greet me back "excited to go back to hogwarts?" i ask, they all agreed. i smiled as i open the door to let them in first then followed behind them, i went behind the counter turning all the lights and started my shift.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

i was helping a little boy out with hair dye explaining the process and how to do it of course, the little boy needed my help.

"i think blue will look great on you!" i said with a smile as he nods going to his mom, i check out their items before waving at them watching them leave through the door, i smiled about to sit down but i saw a tall figure walk in.

"welcome!" i greeted.

"hello!" a familiar voice says, i tilt my head remembering the voice but i ignored it, "do you know where is the hair gel?" the guy asks, i looked up at the guy then the smile on my face quickly faded.

draco..

"y/n." he says.

i responded "hey draco." i smiled, i come from behind the counter going around giving him a hug, we rock side to side as i let go of the hug.

"how are you?" i ask as he looks down.

"not so good but i'm doing great at the same time." he responded chuckling.

"what's wrong?" i ask going to the hair product section to get him his hair gel.

"long story short I'm a single dad now." He says, my eyes winded.

"oh, so you have a kid?" i ask as i gave him the hair gel.

"yeah and how did you know this was my favorite hair gel?" he asks while laughing.

"i have my ways." i said with a wink as he chuckles, i went back to the counter.

"so how are you?" he asks "i'm doing great actually, just a normal life." i said smiling.

we catchend up knowing what's happening in our life for like two hours.

"very funny draco." i said while laughing as he laughs back.

"so? do you have a boyfriend?" he asks.

"actually no, just single." i said.

"well, i was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me? i wanted to talk to you something." he asks, i smiled.

"of course, what time?" i ask.

"hm, your style is beautiful by the way but after you close?" he asks, i laugh softly.

"thank you and i close at six o'clock." i told him, he nods with a smile then leaves the store waving at me, i wave back then when he disappeared from my eyes, i sigh.

"i can't believe i still like you." i said rubbing my forehead then heard more people came in the shop.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

it was six o'clock and i was officially exhausted, i close up the shop then walked out closing the door behind me, i locked the door turning around and saw draco standing behind me.

"you startled me." i said laughing putting my hand up to my chest, he laughs.

"i'm sorry, ready to go?" he asks, i nod my head as hook arms with him.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

we arrived at a restaurant which looked very expensive, "wow draco." i said looking around.

"beautiful right?" he asks, i nodded my head as we sat a table.

"so, what did you wanna talk about?" i ask him.

"about what happen after the battle." he responds, my heart dropped but then I clear my throat.

"um, sure." i said.

"my mother, she wanted to keep me safe after harry defeated voldemort, so i stayed in malfoy manor before i got in a arranged marriage, we have a kid but she left me so we got in a divorce and i kept our child and now here i am realizing my feelings belong to you." he explains, my heart aches.

"aww, draco. well i guess me and you are equal." i told him as his eyes winded.

"so, y/l/n, would you be my girlfriend again?" he asks excited.

"under one condition" i said with a smile.

he responds quickly "any thing!".

"i wanna meet your kid." i told him.

"okay done!" he says as i laugh at him while holding hands across the table.