party.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- sixth year
- your house : hufflepuff
- blood : half-blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

it was a saturday night at hogwarts and there was gonna be a huge party at the slytherin common room, which draco malfoy and his best friend blaise who is throwing it, i've liked draco since second year i had him all my classes and we talked all the time, i was known as the the book nerd in the hufflepuff house but my friends think me as the craziest person, i use to be a big party person in the muggle-world, but never hook up.

i was in the common room with hermione and my friend somi, we were getting ready for the big party i was doing my hair putting on lip tint on my lips before getting my black silky dress.

"no way, you bought it with you." somi gasps as hermione also gasps.

"everyone is gonna go crazy over you oh my gosh!" hermione says, i laugh as i quickly change into the dress, i put on these black high heels before walking to my vanity checking myself before we go.

"oh my god! you look so beautiful!" hermione says as i smile.

"not so bad yourself granger." i smiled as somi comes back in.

"omg! y/n you look so good, hermione hot!" somi complaints both of us as we both smiled at the same time.

"everyone left lets go!" somi says, we all hook arms before going out of our common room, "book nerd, my ass." somi says as i softly hit her, we saw blaise waiting out of the common room.

"hey somi, who's this?" he asks somi, my eyes winded.

"really blaise? stop playing" hermione says, he looks at us confused.

"i'm not, who's this?" blaise asks again, i scoff.

"really blaise, you don't know y/n?" somi asks, his eyes winded.

"no freakin way! your y/n the hufflepuff book nerd! wow, you look so different without your glasses." he says as i roll my eyes.

"come on!" he winks at us as we walked inside the common room, everyone was dancing, with red solo cups, and music blasting of course.

"come on let's get drunk!" somi says as i nodded laughing.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"bye, don't talk to me." hermione playfully says as we all laugh hysterically.

"omg draco is looking at you." somi says, i turn my head to see draco looking at me while talking to blaise, he winks as i felt my cheeks heat up.

"oh my god! hermione and y/n, milkshake by bby kodie! remember at the one club?" somi says, i squeal as we both got up.

"hermione?" i ask, she laughs taking my hand as we danced in the middle of the common room with everyone else.

song blasted as me and hermione dancing having fun of our times.

— DRACO POV

"no way! that's y/n." i said to blaise who was drinking his red solo cup, it was dark green light throughout the whole room.

"it is, look at her! somi told me she use to be a big party person in the muggle world, see go dance with her and ask her out!" blaise says while nudging me by the shoulder, i scoff.

"are you mad, she will never like me i'm a bitch." i told him as he sighs.

"so what?" blaise says, i look at her who slides her hands across her neck down to her stomach which made her even more attractive.

"woww look at her, i can snatch her any day." blaise says, i scoff at him again before
leaving blaise to where she is, i walked to where she was dancing then grabbed her hand.

"wanna dance?" i ask while smirking, she looks at me before nodding her head, she dances as she turns her back on me before dancing against me, i smirk before dancing with her.

— END OF POV

* ʚ♡⃛ɞ *

"she's really drunk." somi says to blaise as y/n was laying on the couch with draco, y/n was dead knocked out on draco's lap.

"never knew she was such a big party person." draco says.

"she is, muggle world she went to this big party and she went crazy she was known popular until she found out she was a half wizard blood or whatever, her parents decided to send her here at hogwarts, it's nice seeing her party." somi explains to them as they all looked at her.

"here are some pills and water for her when she wakes up, come on somi." hermione says setting down the stuff on the table.

"well, i have to go. make sure y/n don't get caught." somi says, they left as there was left blaise and draco.

"i'm gonna go, i'll sleep with goyle you can bring y/n upstairs." blaise tells draco, draco nodded as blaise helps draco bring her to draco bed, they laid her down before draco spoke to blaise.

"thanks." he said, blaise nods before getting his stuff leaving the dorm, draco turns off the lights as he looked at y/n who was sleeping peacefully on draco's bed comfortable.

"cute." draco said before sleeping on blaise bed.

— Y/N POV

i woke up with a biggest headache, i sat up rubbing my forehead before saw draco with books and clothes in his hands.

"what happen?" i ask, he chuckles.

"you got really drunk." he says, i sighed then laughed quietly.

"i'm sorry." i apologized as he nods his head before picking up pills and water for me.

"it's fine." he says, i swallowed the pills with my water feeling the cold liquid going down my throat.

"hey, can ask you something." he asks.

"go on." i said, he sighs.

"okay..well i was wondering, do you have a boyfriend?" he asks.

"nope!" i answered quickly.

"then..uhh well do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks, my eyes winded.

"wait really?" i ask as he shook his head 'yes' , "yes." i answered, he gives me the biggest hug as i laughed.

"thank goodness i talked to you in first year thanks to goyle." draco says, i laugh before he gave me my books and my uniform making me get ready for the day.