after the breakup ꒰ 2 ꒱

- Y/N POV
it's been about five weeks since i've talked to draco, i was walking to herbology class as i went through courtyard until i felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around to look up saw jason, my friend.

"oh hello jason." I said

"hey uhh i've got something to tell you." he says

"shoot" i said while we walked

"draco, he doesn't look to good." jason tells me.

"what do you mean?" i ask very worried.

"he's at the astronomy tower crying and he doesn't go to his class." he tells me.

"oh well, thank you for telling me." i said smiling, he nods then i started to run.

i was running up the stairs then i heard my name get called.

"y/n!" i heard i turn my head and saw hermione with harry and ron.

"no time! i'll explain later!" i shouted back continue up the stairway.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

i walked up the stairs seeing draco leaning against the railing, i hid quietly behind a wall looking at him.

as he lifts himself off the railing he lifts up his sleeve showing something i didn't wanna see, the dark mark.

he sighs messing with his hair looking stressed then i fixed my self real quick then revealed myself to him.

"draco." i called his name, he quickly puts his sleeve down looking up.

"y/n." he says.

"draco why didn't you tell me?" i said walking up to him taking his arm as i lift up his sleeve revealing his dark mark.

"i'm really sorry." he apologizes while looking into my eyes.

"it's fine but is this why we broke up?" i ask him looking back up to his eyes.

"i wanted to protect you, i never lost feelings for you." he told me, i chuckle while rolling down his sleeve back, "we will get this through together." i said to him.

"wait, really?" he asks with a small smile.

"yes draco and don't keep secrets from me or ill kick you." i fake smiled, he laughs softly bringing me into a tight hug.