young love.

y/n pov * ◌

i was walking with my boyfriend draco to the the great hall, i sat with my friends and his friends as we laugh at some jokes we made.

"everyone!" we heard a loud voice, i turn around to look at dumbledore, "today we have a new student!" he yells, then whispers goes everywhere.

"new student?" ameila whispers.

"i guess." mark whispers back.

then the big doors open, there goes a girl with brown hair. she's really pretty like really pretty.

i look at draco who's looking at her, i shove him a little then looks at me.
i put my attention back, watching her sit on the stool, then the sorting hat hovers her head

"slytherin!" the sorting hats yells, we all cheer coming from our table then draco calls for her name.

"bella!" he yells, she comes running squealing throwing herself on him, i look at blaise,mark,somi, and violet they all shrugged confused.

"this is my childhood best friend, bella meet my friends blaise,mark,ameila, and violet. this is my girlfriend y/n." he introduces us, she smiles at us and looks back draco, i look at violet who was already giving her a dirty look.

then they both ignore us talking to each other.

"i can tell i won't like her no more." ameila says.

"just leave them." blaise says, i nod then we started talking until the end of feast.

+

i walk up to draco.

"hey are we still going to the three broomsticks tomorrow?" i ask with a smile.

"no i have to show bella around." he says then leaves with bella, my heart dropped.

"hey come on!" i heard a voice, i look up to see mark and the others, i follow them to the slytherin common room.

mark and blaise already went to their dorm room.

i walk into the dorm room with ameila and violet explaining to them what had happen few minutes ago.

"can't believe he turn you down like that. " stella says taking off her robe.

"for real, i mean come on." ameila agrees.

"it's okay i get it's his childhood best friend." i said and started getting ready for bed.

+

it was sunny morning and i was talking to stella and amelia then we heard the door swing open seeing mark and blaise.

"ladies!" mark greets us.

"hello!" we all three said at the time.

"so are you going with draco?" blaise asks.

"no, he's going to show bella around hogwarts" i explain.

"oh, well do you still wanna go? but with us" mark says.