new girl. [ 2 ]

y/n pov * ◌༉‧

i woke up from a loud noise as i sat up stretching then rub my eyes before getting out of bed.

"sorry, morning." i heard stella say, i turn around saw stella sitting on her bed.

"morning." i replied with a big smile.

"nathan is getting ready so if you want i can help you change?" she asks, i nod.

"okay so your gonna put on the collar then you wanna tie the tie first then the vest, if you want to put on the vest you can it's an option than the robe!" she explains, i nodded changing into the collar shirt on.

"do you need help with the tie?" stella asks.

"yes please." i replied as she smiles.

"I had trouble with it too but nathan taught me, its very easy when you start doing it every day." she says tying the tie, i laugh.

"perfect!" she smiles, i quickly put on my robe straightened out my uniform. "oh my! you look so pretty." she squeals, i laugh at her excitement.

"thank you." i thanked her.

"wanna do something on your hair?" she asks

"do we have time?" I ask.

"yea it's like six o'clock, breakfast doesn't start until seven thirty." she says, I nod.

i brush out my hair and stella starts doing my hair.

"ladies." nathan walks in.

"nathan." we both said at the same time.

"morning and tell me when your ready so i can show you around." nathan tells me, i nod.

"done!" stella says, i look at the mirror. she did a half up and half down with a emerald green velvet bow.

"that looks gorgeous! thank you." i smiled at her.

"come on before breakfast starts." nathan says, i wave stella a goodbye as she waves back.

then we ran down the steps as we were walking down, i saw draco on the couch with his friends.

"hey y/n!" draco waves, i wave back leaving with nathan "wait, where are y'all going?" draco asks standing up.

"oh nathan, he just wanted to show me around." i told him.

"isn't it to early?" draco asks.

"does it matter malfoy?" i heard nathan behind me say.

"yes it does." he gives nathan a dirty look, nathan drags me outside the common room.

"don't worry to much about him." nathan says, i nod as he showed me around before breakfast.

"that's the quidditch field! we have a game tomorrow against griffindyor." he explains.

"oh that's nice!" i said looking at the hoops.