back to you.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- the battle of hogwarts
- house : your house 
- blood-your blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

it was finally over, the battle of hogwarts was finally over.

i was sitting down with hermione and ginny, both were sitting down with harry and ron, while ron was laying his head down on hermione's lap sobbing, i was sad because i couldn't find draco anywhere, i looked at ron who slowed his crying as hermione comforts him

"are you okay?" harry asks, i shook my head looking down at the floor, "It's okay." harry rubs my back, i lay on ginny shoulder as she rubs the back of my hand.

— DRACO POV

"draco where are you going?" my father holds me back.

"i need to go back in there! i need to see y/n." i said trying to leave but he pushed me back.

"you can't! you have to leave with us." my dad shouts.

"NO! it's over now i don't care i wanna see y/n, let me see her!" i shouted back, he looks at me with shocked face, "she was the only person who understood my pain! I had no choice, let me go!" i shouted at his face.

i quickly pushed past him bumping his shoulder running as fast as i can to the hall.

i went inside the great hall, seeing people injured and dead making my heart ache, I
i looked around for y/n until i saw her sitting down with ginny,harry,ron and hermione.

"y/n!" i yelled her name.

— Y/N POV

"y/n!" i heard my name being shouted, i looked up seeing draco standing far away, "draco.." i said to myself as i felt ginny push me softly while smiling at me, i quickly jump up running into his embrace, he spins me around as i squealed quietly, "there you are." i said whispering as tears fell from my eyes.
"i'm here, i needed to see you." he says rubbing the back of my head.

he quickly pulls me in with the most passionate kiss, i kissed back not knowing everyone was looking at us in awe,
he pulls away pulling me into the tightest hug then whispering in my ear.

"i'm never leaving you darling."