LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ϴΝᎬ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᏔϴ
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᎻ᎑ᎬᎬ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 73

153 35 94
By PurpleLightARMY

How does it feel when your newly boyfriend suddenly barges inside your office and surprises you by deciding to go on a date out of nowhere?

That was why Yoon Min was unable to say anything at that point.

"You never said it had to be tonight!" she seemed flabbergasted as she slowly stood up from her chair.

"I also never said it can't be tonight. So let's go!" Seokjin was grinning in excitement like a young boy.

If you could ask Yoon Min about her say in these, she would really like it if he could take things slow. It's only been three days since he actually broke up with Jisoo. So if they started going out straightaway, what would people think? Won't they write about Seokjin for moving on too soon?

Nevertheless, she sighed and worriedly asked him, "Sir, are you sure we should go out when it's working hours? The employees are already gossiping about us."

It was true she was back to working as his secretary.

"Look, it's afternoon. The office hours are gonna finish in a few hours anyway. Also, I'm the boss. No one can control when I go home or come to the office." He could say she was mostly worried about people's opinions than theirs.

She was about to speak another word but before that, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him so that she couldn't refuse him.

"At least tell me where we're going."

"That's a surprise."

---------------

Yoon Min highly respected Seokjin's choices and decisions in every aspect but right now, she wasn't able to be happy by where he brought her.

A shopping mall. Probably the largest and the most expensive one in the whole country.

She quietly followed him even though she had no idea why he brought her here. Seokjin took her to the women's section and in a second, a few female workers gathered around them and exclaimed about his arrival. They immediately started suggesting him about their latest arrivals of outfits that might suit...Jisoo.

They still didn't know they broke up.

Seokjin took a look at the rich clothes hanging and ordered, "I would like her to try on every outfit here, please."

Yoon Min widened her eyes and stared at his face.

The female workers were also taken aback lightly as they didn't expect him to buy them for this stranger. He usually used to come here with his girlfriend aka the best actress of their country. But they acted normal and smiled before getting to work.

The next minutes continued with Seokjin sitting on a couch and waiting for her to come out of the trial room. Every time Yoon Min came out wearing a dress, he would gaze at her in a way that would make her blush violently and knees go weak. But then he would gesture her to change into another one, to see her in every way in mind.

Yoon Min didn't protest. She wasn't the type to throw tantrums or deny his requests. Even if she didn't like what was going on, she still tried on every outfit there and stood in front of him with an expressionless face. And watched him with an unstoppable smile to see the redness of his ears when his eyes drifted over her every time.

At one point, she came out wearing a daisy themed yellow dress and like before, he again shook his head and told her to wear another one. This time, she let out a heavy breath and complained,

"CEO Kim, when is this gonna end? I thought we were going on a date."

Seokjin seemed at ease as he answered simply, "We're on a date right now."

Her mouth parted away in surprise, "You call this a date?"

That question brought the other back to his senses as he blinked a few times and looked confused. Did he do something wrong? Wasn't she enjoying this? Was he gonna break her expectations? What was wrong?

Yoon Min closed her eyes, sighed before drawing her neckline higher and walked to him.

"I'm grateful that you want to see how I look in every outfit and buy them for me. But let me be honest, I don't need them, Sir. I can take one since you're insisting...but I'm really not interested in having lavish clothes."

He blinked again, pure bewilderment displayed in his eyes glinting. It seemed like he never heard anything like what she said before. And it was too much shocking for him.

"Oh." He said softly and eyes drifted over hers. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't think you won't like this. It's just..." He hesitated at first but then confessed, "It's just...Jisoo used to love it when I bought her tons of outfits so I thought maybe you would also like it...I'm sorry."

Yoon Min shook her head immediately, not wanting him to apologize for a small thing, "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to say sorry. I understand."

Seokjin showed a weak smile and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, thinking how to cover his silly mistake. Wow, an hour passed and he was already done disappointing. He shook his head to focus and asked her after meeting her eyes, "W-What would you like to do then?"

She thought for some time before an imaginary bulb appeared at the top of her head and she broke in excitement.

"I know just the place!"

---------------

Seokjin could never regret choosing Yoon Min. Especially when she could pick amazing places and fun activities for their date. After leaving that mall, they drove to the famous Banpo Bridge over Han River. It's a two-tiered bridge which is apparently the world's longest bridge. That's the place she selected for their first date.

She told him that the bridge featured the Moonlight Rainbow Fountain, with 380 water jets and a dazzling array of multi-colored lights which sounded totally exciting and awesome. He couldn't wait to see that. In fact, he never even heard of such a brilliant place before. He was so glad to come here with her.

After arriving there, the newly couple walked around the area for a while, sharing each others' stories and exchanging a few sweet chuckles that couldn't be fake. Holding hands wasn't required, but this time Yoon Min took the courage to intertwine their hands, letting them swing in the air. And eventually their shoulders brushed faintly often, but none of them minded. Their steps were slow and silent, wishing if this moment could ever go slower. Because that tingling sensation and the joyful feeling was craved.

Once the sun set over the horizon, people started gathering on the bridge for the fountain show. So they also found their own space on the bridge, leaning on the railing side by side, waiting for the awaited moment.

He stared at the river in silence, hearing her words along. He was wondering when was the last time he had a peaceful moment like this. A beautiful place, a beautiful kind girlfriend, and a beautiful time. Maybe that explained why he was feeling so calm and serene for the first time. He turned his head towards her and asked curiously,

"How come you never told me of this place?"

She glanced at him and her facial expression changed quietly. But knowing he wouldn't mind, she let out eventually, "Because I just... wanted only you and me to come here."

Seokjin didn't understand what she meant but he got it when she added more.

"If I ever told you about this bridge, you would've taken...Ms. Kim on a date here. Which I-I didn't want." She lowered her face with a hint of sadness.

She didn't want him to go somewhere with Jisoo? That made him fall for her more. It proved she had loved him from a long time ago.

Letting out a chuckle, he wore a genuine smile on his face before saying, "Well...not exactly. She doesn't like stuff like this so..." He wasn't finished yet. "I would've come here with you anyway."

That made her heart flip inside as she smiled shyly, looking away by turning her head to a different direction.

"Let me guess, Ms. Kim liked to go to malls?"

He nodded with a breathless chuckle, "Our dates were always going to shopping malls and buy her dresses, eat food in a good restaurant, then either come back home or--" He slapped himself mentally for mentioning that so he immediately added more, "I used to get bored and tired being with her. We never really went to any good places or hang around like normal couples did. All I remember is she was never interested in making me feel special."

"I thought all women liked going to malls and have their boyfriends buy them clothes so I took you there and..." He trailed off and closed his eyes in pure regret.

Yoon Min noticed that instantly and placed her hand over his shoulder, a little excuse to get closer and said, "It's really fine, please don't think about it, Sir. I'm not mad or anything."

He opened his eyes and glanced at her hand on his shoulder. Taking her hand in his, he smiled slightly before starting to play with her soft hand. He loved how forgiving and understanding she was that he didn't have to stay cautious all the time. He could be free and comfortable around her.

With a little smile fluttering on his lips, his thumb brushed across her hand as he said,

"You know Yoon Min..." He looked into her eyes softly. "I think it's time you start calling me by my name."

Her mouth fell apart and let out a nervous chuckle as her cheeks heated up. Oh my God, call him by his name? She never thought she could do that. How awful would her voice sound? Unlike him who called her name ever so dearly. He was the perfect one always.

Seeing her reaction, he squinted his eyebrows, "Why? Don't want to?" His lips had the saddest pout.

"No, that's not what I said. I just don't--" She was trapped by his begging gaze. How could she call him like that? She had always been calling him respectfully.

"I swear I won't go home tonight if you don't say my name here right now." Seokjin smirked like a fox before withdrawing his hand.

Yoon Min widened her eyes and whined, "Aish can't you just let it go? I feel so embarrassed!"

"If you're this embarrassed to say my name, then what would you do when I actually do something more serious?"

He asked so casually but that had her heart skip a beat, thinking about those "serious" things. Along with blushing, she coughed and looked away to avoid his eyes. This man's flirts were on another level.

Seokjin couldn't find anyone else to tease as much as her so he continued doing that, blackmailing her trickily just to hear her voice uttering his name. Childish but it was something he always wanted to hear. While the other only kept whining to avoid it.

"Fine, I'll say it." When she couldn't do anything to change his mind, she changed hers with a pout.

He dramatically cheered before leaning closer, especially leaning one of his ears closer to her face.

Yoon Min took in a big breath before starting, "K-Kim...kim..k-kim--"

"Keep going."

"S-Seok..."

"That's it, one more part."

"Can you please not interrupt me? I'm having a hard time here." She glared at him which made him laugh. She's so cute.

He glanced at her for a split second to say something, but before anything, her lips slipped away his name quickly but her honeylike voice vibrated through his ear, taking a spot in his heart and being memorized in his brain.

"Kim Seok Jin."

That's when, the Moonlight Rainbow Fountain's show began, just as if Almighty wanted to make this moment special. Its water jets were dynamic and moved in time to music creating spectacular ever-changing displays. The hundreds of rainbow-colored lighting combinations took attention of everyone on the bridge and stole their hearts away.

Both of them gasped at the sight, eyes wide open staring at the beautiful water display. For a moment, they couldn't look away, only let out exclaiming words. The view was so beautiful and mesmerizing. A perfect memory for their first date.

Seokjin smiled contently as he glanced at her face. Right now, he was starting to believe that he would find such precious moments like this more, and he was more happy to realize she will always be there with him in these moments. 

His one and only love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 61 8
All you wanted was to get healthier. You were so tired of these brutal health battles and constant doctor visits. You've been sick for a while not ge...
29K 1.7K 22
Jin is the happiest person in a world. He has a good career as a successful medical practitioner and also a son a very know family love by all. He ne...
162 16 16
How The 7 Have Fallen Book 2 Jin's story. Part of my BTSOT7 Series. ~~~~~~~~ She's in bed with the Maknae line! Is Jin denied love again!? In a he...
2.2K 117 13
β˜† JIN x READER β˜† You and I, A Love story. Between two different personalities. One is a cute and fun-loving girl, Y/n. She is fighting with her heart...