The high school coffee boy ||...

By hugolovesyou

|~♡♛♡♛♡~| George showed up, in the middle of a school year. After seeing him for the first time, Dream immedi... More

Characters and TW review!!
2. what can I get you two?
3. Late night thoughts
4. School is brutal
5. Wasting hours with you
6. Questions and Answers
7. Nights spent well
8. Questions left unanswered
9. Coffee days
10. Parties with drama
11. Foolish years
12. Realize
13. Days with you
14. That's what I thought
15. Nevermind
16. I like him
17. he loves them
18. Plans with nerds
19. waiting
20. Choosing is hard
21. Something else
22. here we go.
update!!
23. Its not over yet
24. Worth it
Instagram
25. Surreal
26. couple
27. I love you
28. Bullshit
29. of course
30. My escape
31. Idiot
32. Good
33. Im okay
34. June 10th
35. Distractions
36. Dodged
37. Household panic
38. Searched
39. People
40. Never let go
41. Breakfeast
Update!
42. Fears
43. Pool party
44. marrige mindsets
45. Prepared
46. Marry me
47. Ill marry you
48. Out
Serious talk.
apology
49. dates

1. New kid

2.5K 45 90
By hugolovesyou

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I entered the school ready for an amazing day but weirdly enough everyone was in little groups, like they were talking shit about someone. It looked crowded but empty in the hallways.

I look around and try to find out why, then I see a Brit. A new kid? In the middle of the year? Poor guy.
I go up to him seeing he's a lot shorter than me and when he looked at me I felt a weird feeling in my stomach something I've never felt before.

"Hey! I'm guessing you're new?" I said trying to keep the silence quiet.

"yeah? I'm George." I smiled,

"Nice to meet you George, you come from England." He nodded, I could tell he didn't like to talk very much.

I smiled anyway, he seemed like a good person. Maybe he can be a new friend, I'm sure the football guys wouldn't mind.

"I hope to see you around Gogy," he looked at me funny.

"Gogy?" I laughed,

"Yes, that's your name." I said smiling.

"And yours is?" I stood there feeling like an idiot.

"Shit, I didn't even say my name or even remotely introduce myself," Dream you dumbass. "I'm Clay, or Dream. I much prefer Dream but I don't mind." I said smiling.

The Brit nodded and waved. When he walked to the office I went to look for Sapnap, my best bud, who's currently dating a bitch.

"Sap! Hey man!" Sapnap waved,

"What's up Dream? How's it going?" I smiled

"It's going good, I just met the new kid. He's super nice." Sap nodded and smiled.

"Sick man, you think he'll join us for lunch?" I shrugged.

"I hope so, he was super shy though."

Intercom:
Clay Henry please come to the office, Clay please come to the office. Thank you.

"Oh shit Dream, what did you do this time?" I laughed,

"Nothing dude, stop staring at Karl and go talk to him." He gave me a 'are you fucking crazy' look then continued watching Karl "if you are gay break up with that bitch Rebecca." I said, then walked to the office.

"Clay, the principal needs you." I nodded and nervously walked into the principal's office.

I immediately spotted George, he looked happy but anxious. I smiled, he's kinda cute. what the fuck Dream.

"Hey Mr. Chant, what do you need." I said, even though I kind of already knew.

"I need you to tour George, he's new and you seem to have all your classes together except your fifth period." I nodded.

"Cool, nice to see you again Gogs." I smiled,

"Nice to see you too." He said quickly then looked at the ground.

"Let's go, let me see your schedule."

George handed me his schedule, the principal was right we only have one class that wasn't the same. I signaled George to follow me, I took him to his first period class.

After four periods the lunch bell rang and George walked off thinking he was eating alone.

"George? Where are you going?" George turned around,

"To a lunch table..?" He said nervously.

"But you're going to the wrong one," I grabbed him and dragged him to my lunch table.

"Dream- my wrist- stop-" I let go when I heard him in pain.

"holy shit George I'm sorry." I went up to him and hugged him, I felt him relax a little then tense up again.

"it's alright, I just have sensitive wrists." I nodded and made sure I grabbed his hand instead.

When we made it to the lunch table, the guys looked at me. They looked a little disappointed but I didn't really care.

"Hey guys! This is George, he's new." I said smiling.

"oh we all know he's new Dream, we beat him up this morning." I looked at Fundy in shock,

"What the hell!" I said and walked over to Nick who was waiting in line for lunch. Still holding George's hand.

"Sapnap this is George," Sapnap smiled,

"So you guys are already dating." He said smugly

"What no-" I looked at my hand and let go realizing George was also hanging on so he had to let go too.

"Anyways, why aren't you sitting with fundy and them." Sap asked.

"Because they're assholes, they beat up George."

Sap gave me an 'are you serious look'. I looked at George closely and saw a faint bruise on his face. I frowned, those dumbasses.

"We can sit with the football team,"

"But Logan-"

"It's fine Dream, I'll be okay." I nodded and smiled.

I brought George with me and sat him next to me. The football team greeted George way better than my other friends did. Especially Fundy.

George had been so quiet and he wasn't eating, he was just fiddling with his fingers. I grabbed his hand and noticed his were really small. I smiled when he started tracing my palm and playing with my fingers.

"George are you going to eat?" He stopped playing with my hand and shook his head.

"Not hungry," George said before continuing tracing my hand.

"okay, I have snacks if you get hungry in class okay?" He nodded and didn't take his eyes off my hand.

~•|in class|•~

I look over and see Fundy messing with George, I got furious. What the hell is wrong with Fundy. George looked like he was about to cry.

I raised my hand, I had a pass to chose who sits next to me until someone chooses me or the other person.
The teacher came over and took my pass.

"Only because it's study hall right now Clay, who do you choose?" Mr. Wills asked,

"George Davidson, the new kid." He nodded and went to talk to George.

When George got to the desk next to me he smiled, pretty smile. I smiled too.

"Thank you Dream," I nodded.

"No problem Gogs," I said and smiled. Focusing back on my work.

When class was over George was packing up so I waited for him while I watched Fundy hastily walk by.

"Dream?" I looked at George.

"Ya?" I asked looking at him and smiling.

"Why'd you wait?" I looked at him puzzled.

"We have our next class together?" George face palmed.

"I'm so sorry, I totally forgot." I nodded

"It's alright," I said laughing,

George and I walked to our next class. Upon entering I saw that we had got new seats. Great.
I sighed, George looked at me.

"What's wrong?" George asked,

"Seating change, I was in the best group too." I rolled my eyes, let's hope I don't sit next to some asshole.

"oh hello Clay and George!" George smiled but looked down.

"Good afternoon Ms. Angie," I said softly,

"Clay you sit in seat 8 and George you sit in seat 12, across the aisle from Clay." George nodded and let me lead the way.

~*|After school|*~

School ended and I went to my car, I debated asking George for his number or discord or something like that but I decided against it. I didn't want to come off weird or clingy.

I wonder why George is so quiet and shy, maybe a bit shaken from Fundy or the new school. He's a nice kid so I know he'll have me, let's hope he knows he can count on me.

1225 words
A/N
Who's proud of the first chapter? I literally didn't find out what to call this story until like I was done with this chapter😅 love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 81 16
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

318K 8.1K 115
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
82.7K 5.2K 29
{مُسْتمِرة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
1M 55.8K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...