WHAT COMES AFTER; twd (2)

Por cierakay_

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š" What comes after? Jane's journey continues but i... Mรกs

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง; ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง; ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
SPIN OFF BOOK (coming soon?)

๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค

506 10 1
Por cierakay_

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
"Pay Attention"
——

Daryl, Maggie, Jane, Silas and a group of Alexandrians mobilize at a military base. They then open a hatch in the ground. Maggie leads a small group, that includes Jane, Magna, Rosita and more,  into a helicopter hangar and are now in a room filled with walkers immobile on the ground so they step quietly around the walkers so they can get where they need to go.

They walk towards a door and Jane holds Magna's weapons as Magna breaks the lock on a door so the group can proceed down the hallway. They find a crate full of MREs, and stuff the supplies into their backpacks.

Maggie, Carol, Jane, and Rosita load the backpacks onto a pully system while Silas, Daryl and Alden hoist the packs up until a pulley snaps. Daryl grabs the backpack before it can fall on top of the walkers, but he cuts himself on the arm, and a drop of his blood lands on a walker. The walker stirs, rousing all the other walkers in the room.

Jane looks around the room cautiously before pulling out her knuckle knife. She kicks one of the walkers, giving Rosita an opening to kill them before Jane stabs multiple in the head, killing them instantly. Jane then looks over seeing Magna and Kelly rush out of the hallway and sees multiple walkers start going towards them but from above Daryl and Alden shoot arrows down at them, giving them an opening.

Jane figures she'll need a bigger weapon and pulls out her machete and rushes towards a crowd of walkers and swings her machete until all of them are down and dead. "Jane!" Maggie calls out and Jane looks over as Maggie tosses her pistol, Jane sets her machete on the ground and starts shooting walkers from where she is standing, specifically the ones that are near Magna and Kelly giving them an opening to get pulled up first.

Jane runs out of bullets as walkers start to surround her, she then pistol whips one of the walkers, hitting them repeatedly in the head before grabbing her machete off the ground and using it to upper cut one of the walkers reaching out for her.

Jane looks to Magna who looks hesitant to go up first until Jane sends her a smile and a reassuring nod. "Go!" Jane calls out before pushing one of the walkers up against the wall and quickly piercing her machete through there skull as Daryl and Alden hoist the crew up to safety one by one, Jane being one of them.

Once Jane is almost up she raises her hand and Silas quickly grabs it, helping her up all of the way and taking the rope from around her. "You alright?" Silas asks as Jane sheaths her machete. "Never better" Jane states as she bends down, helping Maggie and the rest of the group up.

The group returns to Alexandria and Daryl hugs Judith and R.J while Roslyn rushes up to Jane, wrapping her arms around her as Ashton and Ivy greet Silas. Hershel then runs up to Maggie with Cole, Duncan, and Agatha, members of Maggie's old community who have made their way to Alexandria in search of Maggie. Nearby, Gabriel breaks up a fight between people arguing over food rations.

"One week" Gabriel states and Jane scoffs as she looks to Gabriel. "That's all we have to feed us?" Jane asks and Gabriel nods his head. "We can make it work" Aaron believes, "We only have food to feed us for the rest of the week, where is the food for the rest of our lives?" Ivy asks while looking to Aaron.

"Yeah, we just took in two new communities. We have no crops, no back stock" Carol agrees. "We can get there. We got people out there now scavenging house for materials" Aaron defends, not wanting to believe that Alexandria could starve out within a week.

"But we also have a place to rebuild and it's hard to do that with barley any tools and with empty stomachs" Gabriel argues, looking over at Aaron. "Our people are great hunters. Frost and I could take a group out" Agatha states as she looks to Gabriel, trying to come up with a solution for everyone. "Ground's all spent. The last big horde scared all the animals away" Daryl states until Jane stands to her feet, pacing back and fourth slowly while trying to think of another plan.

"What if we find new territory. Somewhere has to have food out there" Jane snaps as she looks around at the group. "Good idea but we have no time. We need food and lots of it... now" Gabriel states, slightly disagreeing with Janes idea then everything and everyone goes silent until Maggie unexpectedly speaks up.

"I know one more place" Maggie says as she proposes they replenish their supplies by taking back from her old community, Meridian, which was seized from them by a group that slaughtered most of her people. "What about the people that attacked you?" Ivy asks as she looks to Maggie, intrigued with her story. "We only knew two things about them. They come at night, and by the time you see them, you're already dead" Maggie answers and Jane lets out a stressful sigh and knows these people are dangerous but she's willing to do whatever she can for her people and her daughter.

"Anyways, they're at Meridian now and they have enough food to feed Alexandria until we get this place back up and running again. That's why they took it but we just need to take it back" Maggie suggests as some people in the group look as if this is the worst plan ever while others consider it. "So... you're leaving to fight ghosts. That's the plan?" Aaron asks sarcastically, not believing anyone would make it out alive.

"She's the only one that's came up with an actual plan. Do you have one?" Jane asks as she turns to face Aaron who nods, "Shore up Alexandria, for starters. The walls are not stable so walkers will get inside. Alexandria needs us" Aaron argues looking between Jane and Maggie who both feel strongly about this plan.

"This is for Alexandria" Maggie argues back, "Without this food we will be eating the mushrooms we find under logs any day now" Jane states. "But if these people slaughtered everyone once what the hell makes this situation any different?" Rosita asks, speaking up for the first time before Maggie backs up her people stating that they are the best fighters of Meridian, who she now has but she's open to gathering more people.

"Count me in" Jane says as she raises her hand and looks over at Magna who widens her eyes in shock before Daryl and Gabriel volunteer to go as well despite Rosita and multiple other people thinking its a suicide mission.

Jane leaves the meeting with Magna so she can gather up supplies to take on the trip. "I don't think you should do this" Magna argues as Jane packs her backpack with supplies and a fe weapons before placing her gun in her holster and knife in her belt buckle. "Alexandria needs this" Jane rebuttals. "But I need you and so does Roslyn" Magna states, throwing her arms in the air angrily. Jane sighs and steps towards Magna taking her hand in hers, "I'll be back" Jane promises quietly before Magna leans in and places her lips onto Janes, sharing a passionate and loving kiss between them.

"Jane" Ashton calls out as he and Silas walk in on the two. "Hey" Jane greets before putting her backpack over her shoulder. "Can we join you guys? I heard you need all the people you can get" Ashton wonders and Jane sighs as she looks in between Ashton and Silas who look like they really want to help the people of Alexandria. "I think you guys could be useful but this wont be an easy run. It's gonna take planning and we're gonna have to do it right" Jane says, stepping towards the two boys who nods their heads understanding what they have to do and ready for whatever comes their way.

Jane meets up with the rest of the group by the gate and that's when she says goodbye to Roslyn who desperately doesn't want her to leave again but Jane is doing this for her so she was going either way. "I'll be back. I love you" Jane states as she kisses Roslyn's cheek multiple times just in case its the last time and slowly pulls away before standing up straight and giving Magna one last look because deep down she was scared to leave her but deep down she needed too and Jane hoped Magna knew that as well.

"Be careful... please" Ivy begs as she pulls Ashton and Silas into a hug but holds them tighter, not wanting to let them go. "How could you volunteer for something so dangerous?" Ivy asks as she pulls away, looking between them in disbelief. "We can't stay here and not contribute" Silas defends since Alexandria didn't need to take them in but they did so Silas was willing to do whatever he could to help because that's the kind of person he is. Always thinking of others before himself.

Silas walks away, meeting up with the rest of the group and leaving Ashton and Ivy amongst themselves. "Well... I'll see you when I come back" Ashton states, promising that he will make it back. Ivy smiles and leans closer and closer to Ashton before turning and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "You better come back" Ivy whispers in Ashtons ear making him nervous and red start to rise to his cheek. Ashton didn't know what to say so he stood there looking into Ivy's eyes and he couldn't believe what she had done but he loved it. He ended up walking away, leaving the conversation unfinished.

"Jane" Ivy called out as Jane started to leave, making her stop in her tracks. Ivy gets close and at first she looks friendly and means well until, "If they don't come back, I blame you" Ivy states and Jane watches as Ivy's friendly demeanor drops as she talks about Ashton and Silas but Jane knew Ivy cared deeply for them, they were her family. The only family she had so Jane understood but it doesn't Jane didn't feel threatened. Because she did...

Maggie leads the group through Washington, D.C. which is an en route to Meridian even though they are caught in a thunderstorm. "How much longer?!" Ashton shouts over the loud thunder before Jane pushes through the group and up to the front where Negan is. Yeah, Negan. He knows the city best so everyone thought it was okay for him to tag along... even Maggie. "Hey, how much longer until were through the city?!" Jane shouts as she nudges Negan's arm to get his attention.

"We got about 6 hours but we should hunker down and for this to past!" Negan suggests but its clear everyone else believes he doesn't get a vote considering what he did all those years ago. "He's right though. We can't stay in this rain forever" Silas states, agreeing with Negan but hating every minute of it. "No! We don't have time!" Maggie shouts looking around at the group because they have to get to Meridian or they can't get the food.

"It's not a bad idea. I mean, we can barley hear each other!" Jane shouts as the group continues walking through the thunderstorm until they spot a subway station and decide to take shelter there.

The group descends underground with flash lights in their hand, looking around at their surroundings carefully. Ashton removes his hood and shakes out his wet hair before pulling out his blade, ready for anything. Jane catches her breath as she looks around the subway station then looks over to Negan stressfully, "Which way?". "Not to sound like a broken record but I think we ought to take a breath, hunker down and wait for this storm to pass" Negan suggests to which Jane scoffs while shaking her head disappointingly.

"Oh, you don't wanna go in there?" Maggie asks and Negan immediately shakes his head, "I don't". "Doesn't look like you get a vote so... I think were going" Ashton states as he turns to Negan, staring him up and down aggressively before turning away. "I don't want to g—" Negan starts until Jane grabs her machete from her backpack and grips it tightly while looking at Negan. "I don't give a shit what you want. Which way?" Jane orders him to say the quickest way since he's familiar with he area.

"Yellow line north..." Negan answers and starts to state the quickest way to which Jane fake smiles, "Was that so hard?" Jane asks before the group jumps onto the tracks and starts moving.

The group walks down the subway tunnel and starts to hear pipes groaning from the storm winds which Alden points out. "Know what that noise actually is?" Negan asks and Jane rolls her eyes as she hears his voice. "You gonna tell us either way?" Jane asks as she looks around at the graffiti that fills the wall of the subway.

"That is God, telling us to turn around" Negan answers to which Jane rolls her eyes yet again. "I'm sure he would have ran that by the only priest down here" Silas states pointing to Gabriel and pushing past Negan harshly as he walks next to Ashton. "The Good Lord direct your one eyeball to this?" Negan wonders sarcastically as he point out a watermark on the wall, indicating that the tunnels regularly flood.

Jane closes her eyes for second before taking a deep breath since she knows Negan is right but she would never point it out. "It's bad down here. It's worse up there" Daryl states as he looks up at the ceiling of the tunnel before Negan yet again suggest they turn around, but Daryl and most of the group shoot down his idea.

The group continues through the subway tunnel until they encounter a pile of dead bodies, each wrapped in plastic. "You think there dead... like dead dead?" Ashton asks as he grips his blade in his hand. "Only one way to find out, kid" Daryl says before he removes the plastic from one body and kills the walker when it snaps at him. "Guess not" Silas advises as he looks around at all the dead bodies.

"Why didnt it make any noise?" Jane asks as she walks over to Daryl who rips off the plastic from the dead walker and reveals that its throat had been slashed. "Are they all like that?" Ashton asks. "Doesn't matter. We kill them all" Maggie instructs and the group follows along with those orders so they can proceed on their journey.

"Ugh" Jane groans softly as she kills her yet another walkers. "Thought this would be more time filling" Silas says as he moves a few walkers out of the way to clear the path. Jane chuckles at his statement before wiping the sweat from her forehead. Suddenly, a huge walker silently attacks Gabe but Negan was the only to get there in time and when everyone saw Negan struggling they did nothing. Jane didn't move a muscle and prayed that the walker would kill Negan all so she didn't have to or stopped dreaming of it. But Negan got the upper hand and ended up killing the walker anyway to which Jane let out a breath of anticipation as she watched the walker fall to the ground and seen Negan was still standing.

"Some of us should pay attention so that doesn't happen again" Jane remarks as she looks to Negan who scoffs angrily. "Pay attention?" Negan asks as he slowly turns his attention to Jane who stood up straight from killing another walker. "That's the big plan? That's your big speech?" Negan argues, throwing his arms in the air while everyone looks at him in disappointment. Half of these people don't even know him and they already hate his guts because of the stories they've heard.

"That kid almost died and you're saying pay attention!" Negan exclaims. "Watch your tone" Silas demands as him and Ashton stand behind Jane like her own personal body guards. "Don't act like you care about Gabe" Jane retorts, looking away from Negan. "No, you don't care about Gabe and neither does Maggie. You two have been secretly fighting over leadership and you don't even know it. And we don't know if this tunnel has a way out!" Negan argues and Jane looks over at Maggie who looks back at her and Jane doesn't believe they're fighting over leadership so she tries her best to ignore his comment.

"If there's an entrance, there has to be an exit" Jane states as she grips the machete in her hand while looking to Negan who notices and shakes his head in disbelief. Gage and Roy surprisingly agree with Negan but Maggie insists Negan needs to stay with them so he can guide them through D.C. "Oh, I thought I came because Jane grew some balls over the years and finally decided she wanted to kill me" Negan remarks and Jane lunges towards Negan, kicking him in his chest so he fell to the ground.

Jane slams her machete down but stops once it gets near Negan's head and sees the fear fill his eyes as she held the machete in her hand. "This... is how Glenn and Joslyn felt or did you forget? My husband and my sister. You think I don't think about killing you? Watching as the life leaves your eyes... I think about it every... damn... day but I am restraining myself and you should be glad you sick bastard" Jane states as her breathing picks up and she slowly moves the machete away from Negan. "I'm not sure how long my restraint will last so you better enjoy it while it does" Jane says before she steps over Negan and starts walking away, leaving the rest of the group behind.

Jane stomps a walkers head in violently before Maggie walks over unexpectedly and startles her. "Are you alright?" Maggie asks as she can hear Jane breathing rapidly. She was doing so because when she was about to slam her weapon into Negan's head she thought of Glenn and how scared her was and then she thought of Joslyn and how she didn't get a chance to be scared. She thought about how in one night their life was ripped away from them and yet she still wanted Negan to suffer... to suffer the same way they did which made her feel guilty because what happened to them, she wouldn't want to happen to anyone else despite the hatred she had for them because that one night changed her whole life forever.

"I'm fine" Jane lies but Maggie could tell. She could tell since she saw the tears filling Janes eyes. "Maybe, you should take a break" Maggie suggests but Jane immediately declines. "I'll finish off these walkers" Jane says as she wipes the single tear sliding down her cheek quickly. Alden's flashlight starts to go out so he calls for Gage but when he turns around for him, he or Roy is no longer there.

"Something's up" Jane says as she pushes past Maggie despite her trying to talk to her. "What's going on?" Jane asks as she walks over to the rest of the group. "Gage and Roy aren't here" Alden answers and Jane furrows her eyebrows in confusion as she looks around until the group realizes they secretly fled and took all of the supplies with them.

Suddenly, a herd of walkers appear further down the tunnel. "Silas with me, Ashton you help find an escape route" Jane orders before she, Silas, Gabriel and a few other people rush towards the herd and start taking out walkers. One of the walkers grab ahold of Jane but Jane pushes them back and Silas slices there head off with his axe before Jane lunges towards another walker with her machete and kills it instantly by piercing the machete into its skull.

Jane then throws her knife at one of the walkers head before slamming her machete into another one and backing up a few feet to create some distance between her and the walkers. Dog starts to run away and Daryl starts making a run for him, "Daryl!" Ashton calls out as he watches Daryl run off into the distance as the group found an escape route but wasn't able to get through the door despite Duncan using all his body strength.

"Just climb. Climb all the way up" Ashton orders as he takes a look at the herd behind him. The group starts climbing the latter one by one. "Ashton go" Jane orders, pushing Ashton to go before her which he does. "I'll boost you up" Silas says but Jane shakes her head and forces him to go before Negan. Jane was the last to ascend onto the latter and when she did a walker grabbed her leg but she kicked away and continued trying to climb up the rest of the latter but the walkers below were too strong and were keeping Jane down.

Jane looked up and instead of seeing someone she trusted she seen Negan, the one she trusted least and she couldn't feel anymore embarrassed. "Ugh!" Jane cries out as she struggles to climb up. Negan grabs Janes hand and starts to pull her up but when she gets close he stops helping. "Negan..." Jane whispered as she tried to climb but Negan refused.

"Negan! Negan!" Jane shouts out as Negan unexpectedly lets go of her arm making her drop down once again and crip the edge of the latter as the walkers kept pulling her down. Jane looked up and watched as Negan left and abandoned her...

WORD COUNT: 3701

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.5K 168 8
when did it end? all the enjoyment i'm sad again, don't tell my boyfriend it's not what he's made for ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐— ๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ? โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ season...
853K 23.6K 128
June Gomez has lost everyone she's ever loved and survived the end of the world. When she stumbles across a group, she's determined to prove herself...
104K 3.8K 49
you drew stars around my scars and now i'm bleeding. >< carl never used to believe that everything happened for a reason. but he now knows that sofi...
65.6K 1.5K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...