𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 | 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨...

By ronald__weasley

Mattheo Riddle and Elliot Spellman; both the son and daughter of killers, and they want nothing more than to... More

Cast
1| New Beginning
2| Second first day
3| Bitch on the Field
5| Tea Time With Umbridge
6| Unwanted Tattoo
7| Nightmare or Reality?
8| Sweet Revenge
9| Butterflies and Bruises
10| Make up Make out, I mean-
11| Don't forget condoms
12| Dead struck on the quidditch field, almost.
13| Nail Cutter
14| The Girl, The Wizard and The Dragon!
15| Arcane
16| Triggered
17| Brownies or Babies
18| Trouble Makers
19| Panic Attack
20| Stranger
21 | Blind love
22 | Bite
23| Traitor
24 | Blame
25 | Kicking Gryffindor's ass
26| Hate Labels
27| Revenge and Betrayal
28| Space
29| Stabs and smiles
30| Prom shopping
31| Ties
32| Plan B
33| Vegas
34 | My boyfriend don't walk straight
35 | Purge
36 | Team work?
37 | The day i knew i was not going to heaven
38 | Back in the Hustle pt.1
39| Back in the hustle pt.2
40 | Back in Business
41 | Group Project
42 | Near miss

4| Family Reunion

4.1K 49 48
By ronald__weasley

(Long chapter) 

TRIGGER WARNING!

A cold rush ran down my spine waking me up as I felt the pressure of someone's hand on my mouth. Not a second later I am being apperated from my room to familiar place I hadn't seen in over five years, I place that was known as, home. I was in my old room. Everything happened so fast, I don't know why I'm here or who brought me. I turned around to see Mattheo medaling with his wand as he looked at the ornaments on the dusty shelf that happened to be near door, my only way out.

"Why am I here Riddle?" I asked angrily.

"Don't know, something about a family reunion" he said calmly.

"I need to go" I scoffed before walking towards the door. But he grabbed my waist and pushed me back and I fall onto my old dusty bed. I sit and look at him before looking at the balcony. I just had a crazy thought. I mean I was only on the second floor and there were a bunch of bushes right down where I was.

"Don't even think about it Spellman" he said calmly while placing his wand on the shelf and walking around my old books and toys. This was my chance. I took his wand from the shelf and turned towards the balcony doors running.

"Bombarda" I shout and a blue flash flashes through the wand and blasts the door. Before I jump out I am stop by the impact of being pushed through the ground. I groan and cough as I fall on my back with Riddle over me with one of his knee between my thighs and his hands holding mine over my heads.

"Why are you so stubborn?" he questioned frustrated.

"I see she has already attempted to escape?" a familiar voice asked from behind us. Mattheo got off I turned while I sat up look to see who it was. It was him, the man I hated more than anyone, my sperm donor, my so called father, Lucian. He walked into the room giving a nod to Riddle then walking near me.

"Get up you little shit" was all he said, and mind you this was the first time I'm seeing him over five years. I slowly get up look to side not meeting his eyes.

"Look at me!" he yelled, I flinched a little, but only a little before turning to him. I could feel my heart out of my chest from how loudly it was beating. Riddle still stayed in the room, hands in his suit pockets.

"Wow, five years and look what you ended up being, a filthy whore, just like your mother." I scoffed at his compliment which only result into my face very, very harshly coming in contact with his hand. The impacts of the slap cause me to turn to the side with a burning cheek.

"I see you found a nice way too cover up, now my daughter looks like a retarded bitch" I look down unable to meet his eyes.

"The dark lord would like to meet us" Mattheo finally spoke up. My father turned on his heels and walked out the door.

"Follow me" Mattheo's cold ass said before walking out. I hesitated before following him.

Mattheo POV

She was a few steps behind me. It took everything in me not to break that Lucian's nose. I don't know why but I felt sudden sadness to see her being treated that way. It explains a lot of things about her, but still doesn't with the tattoos. And I refuse to believe she that many at 16. What I said during quittich about her mother was horrible, she had every right to beat me up, but my stubborn ass couldn't keep my mouth shut. We almost make it to the grand hall. I stop my tracks and turn around and she bumps into my chest. She takes a step back after a second.

"What?" she questioned annoyed.

"Don't do or say anything stupid, unless you want to die" I said blandly before turning to open the doors.

"I'd rather die" I heard her say but ignore it. I push open the doors to see my father, the dark lord on a throne, Lucian and his right hand man Michael and a bunch of other Death eaters, the Flints to be specific. I walk a few steps in but Elliot doesn't follow so I walk back out to see her behind the door peeking through looking at Michael, she looked scared.

"What are you doing, come one" I said pulling her by her arm.

"Stop! I don't want to go in there" I whispered loudly. I yanked my arm hard and pull her with me. After that she doesn't fight it just walked with me with her head down. Once I let go of her hand I see her other hand move to be bruised arm. Shit, I hurt her.

"Elliot Spellman?" my father's cold raspy voice asked. She looked at me then my father.

"Yes! That's the bitch" shouted a women.

"It appears that you have brutally beaten up Marcus Flint, he is currently under medical care" I don't react once I hear this, but what happened with Marcus and how did she put him in a hospital bed.

"Care to explain why?" my father asked. She clenched her jaw refraining herself from speaking.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouts but she doesn't flinch, instead she speaks up.

"Because he drugged a student and tried to rape her" she answered loudly enough for everyone to hear, and as she said it she gave the worst possible death stare to the Flints.

"And who is this student to you?" my father asked, she looked as if she wanted to say something else but was aware of the consequences.

"She's my classmate" she said quietly looking down. I knew Daphne was a friend of hers but when you're a part of a girl gang that wants to rule the world, having someone around makes you vulnerable.

"Daphne Greengrass was it?" my father asked. And Elliot just nod yes.

"As the Flints and the Greengrass's are meant to be companions we will let this slide" my father's cold voice spoke. I looked at Spellman and she looked as if though she was about to burst in rage.

Elliot's POV

I hate this. I'm not even a death eater, well not yet. Just as I started to think I was finally free from the years of torture my father put me through this walks in. And fuck Voldemort for letting the Flints off that easily. We were all dismissed. Voldemort walked out with his death eaters and before leave he whispered something into Mattheo ear. Now it's just Lucian, Michael, Riddle and I. My father walks up to me and for some fucked up reason he punches me across the face and stumble back feeling something drip down the side of my face.

"You're a fucking disappointment, beating up allies and accusing them of rape!" he said. I clenched my jaw so hard, I might end up actually break it.

"I wasn't accusing, I saw what happened" I gritted out. He grabbed my face roughly making me look into his eyes.

"It doesn't matter of what you saw, besides men can do whatever they want to women, it wouldn't be rape it you just gave us what we wanted." Can he be more stupid? I can actually cause murder and its right at the tip of my fingers.

"Daphne was fucking drugged!" I shouted and he kneed me in the stomach. I fall on my knees hunching and hugging my stomach from all the pain.

"Lucian I think it's best if we leave her be, the dark lord wouldn't be too happy about this" Mattheo spoke.

"Don't worry, I won't kill this bitch yet" he said before kneeling to my level and grabbing a fistful of hair.

"At least she was drugged, she wouldn't have known the shit you had to go through" he gritted out before letting go and walked out with Michael. The anger took over me and I took my switchblade out of my waistband and opened the knife. I got up and stormed towards my so called father...........

............but a hand catches my wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I heard Mattheo say and that brought me back to my senses. I had just tried to murder someone. I felt like a monster, a feeling I hated. I hated it because it was of everything that happened, my fucked up childhood and fucked mentality. I closed the blade and walked away embarrassed.

As I walk down the hall and hear another set a footsteps behind me and now it was right behind my trail. I turn around and come face to face with Mattheo in a black suit, his hands in his pocket.

"Can you leave me the fuck alone!" I yell out of frustration. I didn't show it but I regret shouting at him and I was now afraid of what he were to do to me. I wait a few second to him just staring at me with his warm brown eyes. He takes a hold of my elbow and drags me somewhere.

"Mattheo where are you taking me?" I asked annoyed but he doesn't respond. Instead I'm being drag through an unfamiliar hallway and then into a room.

"Sit there" was all he said pointing towards the bed.

"What?"

"Can you just shut up and listen for once?" he yelled out. I just looked at him surprised at his sudden action then sat on his bed. He walks to another door in the room and comes with a wet white cloth.

"Ok, first off, I'm suppose to be babysitting you're ass and work with you on our task. Second off, the only reason you'll survive here long is because you'll be listening to me, you can hang out with specific people, and can't with some. And there are other rules we follow which I'll fill in for you later." He said leaning against a wall. Once he finished saying whatever rubbish that came out of his mouth he sat beside me and gentle hold my chin with his soft hand turning my face to the right exposing the bleeding bruise on my cheek. He slowly dabbed the cloth on my wound cleaning it.

Mattheo's POV

"So what's the task?" she asked curiously. Her voice so sweet quiet yet confident. But I'm totally saying it in a general way like anyone else would.

"We don't have to worry about it right now, I'll tell you tomorrow" I tell her. She had a lot going on today, might as well spare the shit for tomorrow.

"I mean we can discuss it instead right?" she asked. I ignored the question because I was surprised she isn't flinching a bit, this cut on her cheek is pretty deep.

"Ok I'm going to have to clean this alcohol swabs or it's going to get infected" I say taking the bloody cloth to the washroom and opening my bathroom cabinet to get the first aid.

"Ok" she responded. "Have you ever thought of being like a healer or a doctor?" she asks as I walk out the bathroom into my room.

"No" I responded, which was probably the biggest lie, I have always wanted to be a healer, and I don't know why I didn't say it. Probably because I have no future with that, I'm stuck as a follower for the rest of my life.

"Well you should consider it" she says and I try not to let that smile form. Everything that happened five minutes ago stayed stuck in my head, I had many questions.

I gently take her face and turn it to the side. I dab the wipe on her cut and she flinches the first touch but get used to it immediately, this surprises me. I take small glance of her face. Perfectly defined cheekbone and jawline. The cute button nose and the perfectly parted pink lips. The long curved eyelashes on the warm brown eyes and the splash of adorable freckles. I could stare at her for hours, but that would probably be weird. I got up to throw the bloody wipe and then went to my closet and took a black t-shirt out.

"Put this on" I said.

"Why?" she questioned confused.

"You have blood on your shirt, and you should probably wash your hand too" she had some blood on her shirt and she still had blood on her fist. She looked down to her hand before quickly putting it behind her back.

"Right" she said before walking towards the bathroom. The moment she left the room I felt the sudden feeling of missing her. I bounced my knee trying to wait patiently for her to come back, eventually, which was like 2 minutes even though it felt like hours, she came back.

"Now what?" she asked jumping onto my bed.

"You need to sleep, its 4.00 am" I say taking the pillow.

"Why did you wake me up at 4.00 am?" she questioned annoyed.

"Just following orders" I say tossing the pillows on the floor.

"Good night then I guess" she said quietly before going into the covers are falling asleep. Well that's what I thought, she was tossing and turning and the silence broke until she sat up after almost an hour of tossing and turning around.

"Um- Mattheo" she called gently. I pretended like I had been sleeping the whole time, but the floor was cold and uncomfortable.

"Hm?" I asked in a fake sleepy voice.

"Can – can you come up here?" she asked. The tone she asked was a way I had never heard. It was calm and shy, two traits I didn't know existed in her. I slowly stood up and took my pillow placing it beside her and got under covers.

"What you scared?" I joked around, but she kept quiet and just turned to the side.

"I can't fucking sleep" she whispered turned towards the ceiling.

"Well you have to, and get used to it, you and I will be spending most nights here." I said lowly before actually attempting to sleep. A sign left her and she meddled with her fingers again.

(20 minutes)

She is still awake, meddling with the sheets.

"Stop that" I snapped at her putting my hand over hers that were meddling with the sheets.

"I can't do this" she said getting out of bed and walking towards the door. I groaned getting out of bed.

"Spellman get back here" I dragged myself out of bed catching her wrist.

"I don't want to stay here" she gritted looking down. She was so different around her father and in this house. I have never seen her so anxious or scared. She seems scared to even breathe. I let out a sign annoyed at the fact I was willing to help her. It was like an urge I couldn't get rid of.

"Follow me" I say taking my wand from nightstand and walked out the door. I turned back to glance at her. She cross her arms to keep warm and look down and her feet so she would trip.

"Where are we going?" she whispers.

"You'll see soon" I said and we made it to the attic of the house, the only place in the manor I come up to.

Elliot's POV

Even though I lived in this house I had never really seen the attic. I was never allowed anywhere besides my room or the dining hall, so don't expect a house tour from me. The attic was dusty, like really dusty. Mattheo and I walked deeper into the attic, deeper into the darkness.

"You can't tell anyone about this" he demanded.

"Alright' I said looking down so I don't trip on the boxes. Finally after passing a mountain, literal mountain, of boxes we made it to the light. That whole corner of the attic was glass, from the portion of the ceiling down to the floor and you could see the stars. I guess all the boxes covered this part. There was a big black sofa in this corner and a small book shelf next to it.

"I come up here when it's hard down there" he said breaking the silence.

"I wish I knew this place" I admitted.

"You've never seen it?" he questioned confused.

"I was never allowed out of my room" I said looking through the glass.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"I don't know why you're finding it hard to sleep, but you're safer here" he said with a shy tone but projecting with confidence while taking a seat on the couch.

"How do you know that?" I asked looking at him, into his warm brown eyes.

Mattheo's POV

It was surprise she didn't already know about this area.

"How do you know that?" She asked. I could tell there was something, or someone, causing for her to act this way.

"No one has been here as far as I know" she takes a seat next to me crossing her legs up on the couch. My eye wander around her, her tattoos specifically.

"So you move in to a house and just explore?" she jokingly ask. I roll my eyes at her. I lean out of my end of the couch and take the fire whiskey I kept hidden. I open it a take a sip, then pass the bottle to her and she takes it. I sneakily take a glance at her, she comfortably leans into the couch looking at the stars. I see her eyes move a certain pattern.

"Where's the one place you want to escape to?" She asked me silently as the bottle rest on her thigh.

"I don't know, anywhere with a forest" I answer.

"Why forests?" she questions.

"I would live in one if I could" I answer.

"I have always wanted to live in a cabin" she silently mentions.

"You like forests too?" I feel stupid talking to her, but I have never had a conversation with anyone like this before.

"Love them" she signs "if I ever got to have a life of my own, I would live in a cabin deep in the forest under a clear starry sky."

"Can you read constellations?" I asked in a blank tone, but I was interested to find out these little things about her.

"I can actually" she said in a bubbly tone, she was getting drunk. Slowly but getting there. She point towards the glass window.

"That's ursa minor, and right next to it is ursa major. And on top is Draco" she said as she moved the finger towards the constellations. "That there is Orion, I think" which was wrong, Orion was on the opposite side. I put my hand on hers and moved her hand to where it was.

"Oh no, that's Orion" she said while slightly laughing finally finding her mistake.

"Who taught you to read?" I asked her. She seem to fluently read them being in a drunk state.

"My mother" she said as she hugged her knees looking out the glass.

"Where's the one place you would want to escape to?" I asked her, curious of her answer.

She took a deep breath before saying "I want to see an aurora borealis. At least once. It's where I got my name from"

"Elliot?" I was so confused.

"NO idiot" she spat at me, but I just remained confused "Aurora"

"Oh right" I didn't know her other name was aurora. It was quite for a while and I enjoyed the silence but it was more comforting with her next to me. It was like you have been longing for something you didn't even know could exist. There was just something about her that made me feel like nothing mattered at the moment. My thoughts get interrupted once I hear heavy but calm breathing. I turn to my right to find her asleep. I carefully take the bottle from her hand and placed it on the floor. Then I took a blanket unfolded it and put it over her. I take my place on the opposite side of the couch and slowly drift off to my sleep.

(Few hours later)

I woke up with a startle and my forehead and neck drenched in sweat. Once I calmed down my breathing I began to take awareness of my surroundings. A sense of calmness entered me once I found myself in the presence of her. I looked out to see the sun raising slowly in the distance. She barely got any sleep and the sun would wake her up. So I picked her up, her head resting on the left side of my chest and walked out of my favorite place in this house. I walked down the empty corridor and as I was about to enter the hallway to my room I come across a familiar annoying face, Michael. I stopped with Elliot in my arms and he stop a few feet in front of me. He looked at her for a while before staring at me and then walked away. I decided to ignore it and went to my room and placed her on my bed. I decided to start my day so I headed towards the shower.

Elliot's POV

I woke up with a heavy head and to the sound of running water. I sat up and looked around the room confused as to how I got here. Was suddenly in a room I didn't fall asleep in. My thoughts are interrupted by the main door opening. But the person that walked through the door wasn't Mattheo, and for once why can't things just be predictable. My heart stopped and sunk as the presence of Michael enters the room. I slid out of bed from the opposite side of him. I started at him confused as to why he was here, while he just disgustingly look me up and down with his hand in his pocket. He wore a white shirt with sleeves rolled up, his hair slick back and an eye patch over his brown eye.

"Nice to finally see you after all this time" he said in the cruel voice he always spoke.

"Just fuck off" I tried to project confidently and even though I sounded confident, I reeked fear. Before anything else could happen Mattheo walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing some of his v line and water dripped from his curls. I looked at him and he was already looking at me, then his eyes met Michael's.

"Michael, I don't remember inviting you in" Mattheo said blankly.

"I was just checking on our new guest" she smirked disgustingly.

"Well our guest if more than fine, so you may leave now" Mattheo said walking towards his closet near to Michael. Michael nod I walked out the door. I singed loudly once he left the room. I sat on the bed finally being able to breath and I buried my face in my hands.

"I'll leave you to shower and get dressed, meet me in the attic so we can discuss our task. I expect to see you there in twenty minutes." He said adjusting the sleeve of his shirt before leaving and closing the door behind him.

(20 minute later)

I walk up the stair to the attic in leather black pants, a pair of doc martins and an oversized grey QUEEN themed t-shirt. I strolled past the familiar boxes and there he was, standing by the glass smoking a cigarette.

"Finally" he said turning around and walking towards the book shelf. All I did was roll my eyes at him and walk up to him. He takes a small gold box from the top of the shelf and tosses it to me.

"The first task we have been given is to deliver this to Dumbledore" I look at him confused then the box and I open it. And in the box an amulet sits on red velvet cushion. It was beautiful but as I was about to touch it, he speaks.

"I wouldn't touch it if I were you" he said taking another puff. "Unless you want to get cursed, and die a painful death"

"Then why the fuck are we giving it to Dumbledore?" I questioned.

"To kill him obviously, what did you think? A Christmas present" he stated as if it were obvious.

"I probably would have known that if you just said our first task was to assassinate Dumbledore." I said grumpily taking a seat on the couch and huffing in annoyance. Riddle put out his blunt on the shelf and put his hand in his pockets. He spoke after a few seconds of silence.

"We can't carry on with distractions Spellman" he said in a deep voice looking at me.

"I know"

"Then what's bothering you" he questioned.

"Why do you wear a suit all the time?" I question stupidly.

"The real reason Spellman" he snapped at me. I looked at him for a while, but all I did was sit there with my arms crossed leaning into the sofa comfortably. Riddle finally spoke up as I said nothing.

"Spellman tell me what your father meant by the shit you went through" he asked regarding the statement my dear father made yesterday moments after kneeing my stomach.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I played dumb.

"OK, what's with you and Michael?" he questioned and stood there for an answer. My eyes moved to the glass looking outside at the birds flying through the sky.

"Spellman?' he called after I went silent for a while.

"What?" I snapped rudely while getting up to leave. But the familiar feeling of his hand around my neck stops me from leaving.

"That triggered something didn't it?" he asked with no expression. His grip tightened around my neck.

"Now I'll ask you again Spellman, what is it with you and Michael?" he questioned as a lump began to form in my throat.

I manage to say one word. "Nothing".

"STOP LYING TO ME!" his shout echoed around the room as his grip tightened me. I flinch at the shout but anger again takes over, I was angry because he was pushing me to tell him things I didn't want to tell, or for that matter think of.

"STOP IT" I shout trying to push him off but he pushes me to the couch and I fall into it. He runs his finger through his hair.

"Your father was right, you are really pathetic" he spat at me, I grew here so I knew he was just saying it to degrade me. I got up a stood close to him.

"You think I don't know that already" I whispered at him clenching my jaw, then I walked out of there to my old room that had a nice collection of dust and cob webs for 5 years, amazing right?

Dust pushed of as I sat on the dusty bed. I have always hate it here. It was just called home, never felt like it. The nightmares her should stay her and burn along with the house. That's it, in my bucket list, I'm going to burn this house down one day. I took my wand and apparated back to Hogwarts, I was now in my dorm. I walked out of my dorm room into the common room.

"Ellie" I heard a familiar soft voice.

"Daphne" I said softly, shit I had forgotten about everything. Everyone else stood behind her surprise for my sudden appearance.

"I'm sorry I couldn't owl you guys before, I was busy –" I was interrupted by Daphne's arm wrapped around me. The hug catches me by surprise, as much as I hated hugging, I forced my arms around her. And it felt nice, she buried her face on my shoulder and tiny sobs leave her.

"Daph I'm sorry" I whispered holding back the erge to cry with her.

"Thank you, thank you for everything" she cried out over and over again. And her knees slowly gave out, the gravity pulling us to the ground. No one was in the common room except for us. Pansy later joined in and I looked at Lorenzo who was smile at me. I sent a smile back before pulling away with Daphne in Pansy's arms. Just leaning onto her. Seeing Daphne reminded me for a moment, but in another version. She had people who loved her around her when she wanted them. The boys cared for her and so did pansy. I felt many thing, but with everything that circled around I felt a fight between me and the tears that want to spill. I get up and rush to the forbidden girl's bathroom.

I hate this, when you keep your feeling in for so long that there is one unpredictable thing out there to break you. Now I was breaking and I hate feeling all the pain come back to me. I slide against a cold wall on the floor. I bit my lip keeping the sobs in as the tears flowed from my eyes. I brought my knees to my chest hugging them as an only source of comfort. I wanted the pain to leave, to go away. I take out my lighter from my pocket and unzip my jeans. I pull them down to my knees and bend my legs exposing an open flesh bruise with burnt skin around it. I flicked the lighter on and looked at the flame, hot and bright. I slowly brought it towards my thigh and when it touched my skin I'd pull it back as the burning sensation began to hurt. The pain felt good, in a way. Probably because I'm kinky, bad joke? I pulled my pants up, ignoring the bothering feeling of the leather touching my open flesh. I walk out of the bathroom slowly strolling down the dark hall way, soon I made it to my room. I remove the uncomfortable jeans and put a pair of shorts instead. I take my Herbiology book and jump into bed doing the work I had missed, pray to god I don't spill ink on my bedding.

------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of doing school work I am interrupted by a stubborn someone who barged in. Mattheo push through the door and then locked it. I sit up on my bed letting out a sign out of annoyance.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want to work with you either but here's the plan" he said yet again emotionlessly with his hands in his pocket. "Tomorrow we go to three broom sticks, where Katie bell will be with her friends. I need you to manipulate her into sending the amulet to Dumbledore"

"How do I get her to do that?"

"Use Imperio" he stated because it was so simple apparently. I leaned on the headboard.

"So just Imperio Katie Bell into sending this to Dumbledore, got it, you can leave now" I said looking into my book.

Mattheo let out a sign before talking again "And I also came here to apologies for earlier" he said looking down then back at me. I closed the book and sat with my legs crossed.

"I have been through worse Riddle, you and I both know that with what where our lives lead to there is no point in apologizing but if you want to help me out just kindly leave me the fuck alone" I stated. You're probably thinking, wow Elliot bitch move, but the truth was stuff like this and that are always going to happen when you lead this path, I don't want to waste my time on apologies that will never matter. Riddle doesn't say anything, his expression slowly softens into a slight sorrow, I didn't know he had that in him. As I began to be confused of his sudden action I see his eyes move to my thigh then me. Fuck! My burn mark was exposed the whole time. I put my book over my thigh and looked down trying to come up with some excuse, but I have nothing.

"Aurora -" he called gently but I harshly interrupted him, no one beside my mother called me that name.

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!" I burst. He stares at me for a second before heading towards the door his face back to being emotionless. The feeling of pain slowly come back but I take a deep breath ignoring it. I decided to go to sleep, I get under covers and off the lights and slowly drift off to my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.3K 17
UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING. Big changes were made to the plot, completely different from the original. I never knew the Real reason as to why the dar...
36.1K 541 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
67.1K 1K 18
It's strange. How we always want the things we can not have, how we crave for the things that will hurt us in the end and how we end up with the pain...
46.9K 592 40
Y/n was currently in a toxic relationship with Tom Riddle and just wanted to escape all their life but never got out. Tom would always say horrible t...