𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 | 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨...

By ronald__weasley

Mattheo Riddle and Elliot Spellman; both the son and daughter of killers, and they want nothing more than to... More

Cast
2| Second first day
3| Bitch on the Field
4| Family Reunion
5| Tea Time With Umbridge
6| Unwanted Tattoo
7| Nightmare or Reality?
8| Sweet Revenge
9| Butterflies and Bruises
10| Make up Make out, I mean-
11| Don't forget condoms
12| Dead struck on the quidditch field, almost.
13| Nail Cutter
14| The Girl, The Wizard and The Dragon!
15| Arcane
16| Triggered
17| Brownies or Babies
18| Trouble Makers
19| Panic Attack
20| Stranger
21 | Blind love
22 | Bite
23| Traitor
24 | Blame
25 | Kicking Gryffindor's ass
26| Hate Labels
27| Revenge and Betrayal
28| Space
29| Stabs and smiles
30| Prom shopping
31| Ties
32| Plan B
33| Vegas
34 | My boyfriend don't walk straight
35 | Purge
36 | Team work?
37 | The day i knew i was not going to heaven
38 | Back in the Hustle pt.1
39| Back in the hustle pt.2
40 | Back in Business
41 | Group Project
42 | Near miss

1| New Beginning

5.9K 81 26
By ronald__weasley

   I walk across the train station on platform 9 ¾ as the leaving bell of the train begins to ring. Praying I don't get lost I take foot in the unfamiliar train to Hogwarts. Of course I had gone a train, but that was when I was attending Buexbatons. But long story short I got expelled and I'm taking my rebound shot in excelling my academics in this school. Since I was late that I almost missed the train, as usual, I found a cart that was fully vacant. I close the door and take a seat by the window admiring the view as the train begins to move. I pull my Walkman out of my bag and put the head phones on and press play. Once the music pass through the headphones I slide the cassette playing into the pocket of my hoodie. I look out the window until I heard someone open door behind me, I could have sworn I locked it. I turned around to see a blonde girl dressed in baby blue and a blue robe, she was probably from ravenclaw.

"Hi, I'm Luna Lovegood, do you mind if I sit here?" she asked politely with her cheeks turning rosy pink. Not to sound like a simp, but she was kinda cute.

"Sure" I smiled softly at her and she took a seat in front of me as I pull out my Walkman to change the song.

"I like your tattoos" she says sweetly medaling with her hands and blushing. I wasn't exactly proud of million tattoos around my body, but come one, they look badass.

"I like you hair pin, it looks cute on you" I said looking at her white crescent shape moon hair pin. My comment only made her blushing hard and I smiled to myself while medaling with my rings and looking outside.

"So you're new comer?" she asked.

"Yes, I am" I said politely and didn't turn away because I sensed she had many questions to ask.

She looked down to her nervously and back up furrowing her eye brows "I never caught your name" she finally said.

"Oh right" I said pulling my head phone down and placing them beside me "Spellman, Elliot Spellman" I said placing my hand out for a hand shake.

She took my hand and said "Luna, oh I said that before" she blushed out of embarrassment. I only silently laughed.

"So what year are you in?" I finally asked her.

"Sixth year, what about you?" she asked and I now noticed how shiny her blue eyes were. She was pretty.

"I'm starting from sixth year." I replied.

"So what school did you come from?" she was curious, but sweet at the same time.

"Bueaxbatons" I said looking down to my hands and back to her.

"Oh, why did you leave?" she asked.

"Oh, I didn't leave, I got expelled" I said in normal tone not feeling embarrassed at all. After all why should I be embarrassed, wasn't my fault, entirely at least.

"Oh" she looked surprised, the answer caught her off guard.

"Maybe its too early to ask why?" she giggled a little.

"Yes, maybe" I said and the conversation took off from there. She told me about the great harry potter and how she had a crush on Blaise but his friends, whom she introduced as Draco, Pansy and Daphne would always pick on her. She even mentioned my best friend, the one and only, Lorenzo Berkshire. He helped reach a book from a high shelf once, classical Enzo.

The train finally came to a stop and we both got off together. I had to go to mister Dumbledore's office and Luna helped me get there. She told the password and the entrance opened allowing me to walk in. I walk deeper into the room to find myself face to face with an old man moving his inked feather along the parchment. He noticed my presence and got up and walked up to me for a handshake. He took my hand and noticed the tattoos sneaking out but didn't say anything about it.

"You must be our new student, Bennett longbottom right?" he asked and it took me sometime to figure out he was talking to me.

"I'm sorry, who sir?" I asked confused.

"is that not your name?" he asked also confused.

"Oh no, I'm Elliot, Elliot Spellman." I said awkwardly.

"oh I'm sorry dear, I remember too many over the years, hopefully I wouldn't forget yours" I had the strong urge to ask how old he was but I didn't want to be rude.

"oh, it's alright" I said looking down. He went on about some instructions and gave me my class schedule and after that escorted my to the grand hall for the hat ceremony and first day grand speech thing he always does. He walked to the stand while I stay by the entrance door glancing at all the students. I noticed the four huge tables, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Syltherin. From the distance I can see the familiar blond girl, Luna and she was talking to a Chinese girl next to her.

"Now I'd like to welcome our new student for the year, who will be continuing Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry from the sixth year till the end, Elliot Spellman." He finished and the grand hall erupted around but one whisper caught my attention. A whisper behind me and someone said into my ear, "Elliot" I turned around to finding now one there.

"Elliot Spellman?" Dumbledore asked again and I forget I was at this ceremony. I walked up to the stand in between the teachers and students and Luna smiled and smiled at her and I didn't want to look around cause I was sure to make awkward eye contact with someone, beside I was way too busy praying I wouldn't mess this up. I sat down as the hat sat on my head.

"hm.......Intelligent and strategic, could be Ravenclaw. But also brave and loyal, could be Gryffindor, oh but we are dealing with your infamous anger issues and impulsiveness and cunning demeanor" the hat said. Anger issues? Really? "SYLTHERIN" it shouted, I would have ripped it apart if it hadn't been taken off on time. I got up and walked up to the syltherin table. "Elliot!" I heard a familiar voice shout. It was Enzo and he called me over to sit with him. I walked up to him and got up to hug me. Wasn't much of a hugger but I just force an arm around him.

"Well if it isn't playboy mister Berkshire" I said.

"Oh no, the playboy is Draco for sure" the dark boy spoke up smiling.

"Oh shut it Blubini" The boy in platinum boy said.

Enzo took a seat next to the boy I have known far to knowing as blubini and the I sat next to the angry boy with snow hair in front of Enzo.

"Guys, this is Elliot" he introduced me. "And Elliot these are guys" I nodded awkwardly.

"Did you forget our names," the girl next Draco spat. She was feisty and had short hair. "I'm Pansy Parkinson, you seen nice and all but I don't think I'm looking forward to being friends" she said, this was the girl who Luna was talking about.

"Oh I'm not looking forward to that either" I smiled at her but she just smiled back.

"I like her, let's keep her" she exclaimed.

"I'm Daphne, Daphne Greengrass" the blond girl with warm blue eyes said looking up from her book with a smile. "And ignore Pansy. She was just testing you"

"Don't worry you passed" Pansy winked.

"I'm Blaise Zabini" the dark boy spoke up "And I'm very single"

"And also a simp" the blond boy next to me spoke up as he poked the carrots with his fork "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he said with pride, this boy's ego was way too high.

"So what school did you come from?" Blaise asked.

"Bauexbaton" I replied to him.

"Why did you leave?" Pansy asked eyeing me.

"Oh I got expelled" I and looked down at how causally I said that. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"How?" Daphne asked.

"Vandalisms" Enzo was quick to respond. I just looked him confused and everyone else looked at him too for the sudden movement.

"No- I got in a fight that didn't end well" I said slowly.

"Did you win?" Pansy asked.

"Was that all you got?" Daphne said looking up from her book.

"Well why do you think I'm here?" I smiled out and I took a sip from the grape juice in front of me.

"Ok you're my new best friend" Pansy squealed.

"Give her a break Parkinson, she just got her" Draco spat at her.

"What crawled up your ass?" she asked him playfully and he just rolled his eyes. We continue to eat while they all talk and ask me the usual questions. Once diner was over pansy escorted me my room and the key just by the door. I twisted the key and heard the clicked then twisted the door knob and walked in.

"What! You get you own room" Pansy exclaimed.

"Seems like it" I said quietly and place my bag on the empty bed and looked around. "Ok then I'll leave you be" she said walking away.

"See you later" I said as she skipped along the way closing my door behind her. The room had cob webs along the ceiling and stone wall and the only light source was the reflection of the moon light hitting through the water through my window. And flicked my wand and casted the familiar and the broom and mop appeared cleaning my room. I placed my stereo on the floor and played my favorite as I stuffed my cloths into my closet hoping I'd fold them sooner or later and put on my black bedding on the queen sized bed. Then I put my books on my shelf, set my study with parchment and ink. I light my candles to get rid of the old room smell and under a little time my room smelt like a forest. I liked the smell and the feeling it gave out. I unpacked my backpack. I took out my Walkman and placed it on my shelf, then my switchblade and threw it into my bed.

Finally I took my towel and a pair of shorts and a skinny and walked out of my room into the common room and out to girl's lavatory. It was pretty late and I was the only one there. I removed my cloths in order and put them over the short stone wall that covered till my neck. I tied my hair up and I turned on the shower and feel calm as the warm water hit my tattooed skin. I take the liquid soap and pour some on my body scrubber and begin to cleaning my skin and then rinse out the soap. I finish I turn the shower off and take towel and dry myself. The tips of my hair were wet but I didn't mind. I put on the black short and my white skinny on. I let my hair down and I go to the sink to brush my teeth. Once I finish brushing my teeth I wash my face with my minty face wash. I rub the soap around face and then rinse the soap out. I had accidently let someone soap in my eye.

"Shit!" I whispered loudly as I wash the soap out. As I look into the mirror and let my eye focus to the environment. I notice something behind me, more like someone one. I see a figure but I can't tell who it is. I see it walk into the shadows and it says "Elliot" I hear my name being recited from around the room.

"Elliot" again it says.

"Who's there?!" I yell out

"Run" it shouts will unknown amount of wind flying my way. I took my stuff and ran out and the bathroom door slams shut behind me. A part of me wanted to tell myself it wasn't real but the other part was interested to find out what all of that meant. For now, I needed to sleep.

A/N

hi y'all, this was the first chapter, tell me how you liked it so far. And do y'all like Elliot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 12.4K 44
Book one of two! Lilith Snape was going to make a promise after fifth year. She just hoped that crossing her fingers behind her back would work to be...
1.5M 25.1K 70
'It felt like a burning moment that our hatred really blew up into a sea of fire. "You really think just because he wants you that it makes you bull...
2.4M 50.3K 92
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙯𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘�...
36.1K 542 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...