The Rules

By mskimami

Anxious to settle in and start reconnecting to her old life she remembers as a young girl, she doesn't realiz... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 81

662 44 2
By mskimami

Mr. Su was meeting with the boys going over promotional plans for the next day when his phone rang, he looked down at it and he went silent. He just stared at the number coming through. "Mr. Su?" Jin asked.

He grabbed his phone and yelled, "AMI?!" All he heard was her say 'stop!' and then nothing. He hung up and instantly called her team. When they answered he yelled at them, "WHERE IS SHE? GO FIND HER, NOW!" All the boys were now panicked. "What the hell is going on?!" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know, give me a second." Mr. Su was frantically pulling up his computer and trying to pull 3 pages open at once. "Come on, come on...There! Ok..." he was pounding on the keyboard.

"Su. What is going on?" Hobi asked as calmly as he could. He glanced up and saw all of them staring at him. "She called for a 'TAXI'. They are looking for her. I'm trying to ping her phone."

Namjoon just sat down feeling sick to his stomach. "She's in Busan. They were going out to dinner tonight."

Yoongi looked at him and felt the same way, "Come on, let's go find her. Call us when you know more." Su looked up at him, "Pak, go with them." "I'm coming too," Junkgook said as he chased them out of the room. Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook and Pak all ran to the car and took off.

Su kept trying to find a signal on her phone, but couldn't get anything.

Ami was trying to break free from his grip. "You have a lot of fight in you." He smiled at her. Ami stopped struggling and just stared at him. He started to drag her down the alley and she started struggling again, she needed to slow him down. "Stop! It will be easier if you calm down." He sort of laughed at her. She was starting to panic. It was taking too long for them to find her.

Her team was frantically looking for her. She wasn't in the restaurant and they ran outside looking up and down the waterfront. She could be anywhere. They were calling her phone, but it just kept going to voicemail. Kija had taken her phone and shoved it in his pocket and turned it off.

After a while, he eventually threw her down to the ground as she landed on her hands and knees. "You are such an asshole," she said through her teeth at him.

"Oh come on now, this wouldn't have to be this way if you played along." he smiled at her.

"God, you are gross," she said as she carefully got up. Her knees were bleeding and her hands were scuffed. "Is this how you treat girls that don't want you? That's amazing. You are going to be an amazing doctor." She said to him, "You must make your parents so proud." She smirked at him.

"Don't you know when to stop?" he glared at her. "What's your deal?"

"My deal? Oh, I don't know, can't imagine what my deal could be. Give me my phone, I'm going home." she held out her hand.

"Seriously?" He just laughed at her.

"Listen. You can give me my phone, and I'll go home... or I will kick your ass and drag you to the police, where you will lose all the hard work you have done up until now. Your call." she said to him, with fire in her eyes.

He just looked at her.

"Think about it." She said to him, "You can walk now, just give me my phone, and we can go."

"Who's going to believe you?" He smirked at him.

"That's the line you want to go with? I am guessing there is a long line of women who may have something to say about you." He flashed a look at her. "You better shut your mouth." He hissed at her.

"Or, you can give me my fucking phone." she glared at him.

He took two steps toward her, but she didn't move.

"No one is looking for you. Our families think we are probably off having a romantic walk by the water. They won't be looking for us for hours." He smirked.

She didn't know if her call had gone through, or if anyone knew she was gone yet. He could be right that no one would notice for hours. She took a deep breath and needed to think.

"So, how do you see this ending, because I'm not going to sleep with you, what's your plan here?" Ami was pissed but she needed to calm down and think clearly. He was twice her size.

"I just wanted to talk, that's all I wanted from the beginning." His words made her nauseous, as he grinned at her.

"Fine. What do you want to talk about." Ami crossed her arms trying to figure out her options and stall for time.

"What do you do for work?"

"I told you, I'm a security consultant." She said shortly.

"For who? Anyone, I know?"

"Nope, it's a small up-and-coming company." She just looked at him, and he annoyingly said, "this is where you ask me questions..."

Ami just sighed, "How much school do you have left?"

"I have 6 months left," he said proudly. "See.. talking with me isn't so hard! I don't know why you had to fight it so much before."

Ami wanted to throw up. She forced herself to talk to him for what felt like forever. She needed to figure out how to get them back closer to the waterfront. After a while, she asked him calmly, "Do you want to head back and finish dinner with the rest of our family? I need to eat."

"Not really." He said quickly.

"So we are just going to hang out in this alley for the night. Let's at least walk." She pointed back toward the waterfront. He looked at her, trying to figure out if she had an angle or not, but she was right, they were going to have to leave the alley at some point.

She was done with all this, talking wasn't getting anywhere and she didn't want it to go any further. Resigning herself to getting a new phone, she would figure out how to call the guy later. Ami turned and just started walking back.

"Where do you think you're going?!" He started to follow her.

"Home. I'm done. You wanted to talk, we talked, and now I'm leaving." She picked up the pace she could hear him start to speed up and then she broke into a sprint. Ami ran as fast as she could, she just needed to make the corner onto the street, the sound of his steps getting closer started to make her panic. She knew this time if he caught her there would be no way to talk her way out of it.

As soon as she turned the corner she flattened herself along the wall, Kija was coming at a full sprint around the corner, taking it wide and as soon as he was two steps past her she took off in the other direction.

"Shit!" She heard him say as he turned around.

Ami was getting closer to the restaurant, just around one more corner. Her legs were starting to ache as she ran and she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep up the pace. Hopefully, her aunt and uncle were still there. As soon as she made the turn she looked up and saw Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook arguing with her security.

"KOOK!" She screamed at him, and they all shot their heads up. Jungkook took off first running towards her with the rest right on his heels. Kija came sprinting around the corner to see six men racing towards her. "SHIT!" he quickly stopped and turned back, running back down the road he just came down.

Ami ran to Namjoon and he caught her, pulling her to the side as the rest of them kept running after the man they saw chasing her. Her legs finally gave out as she was gasping for air. She went down onto her knees as Namjoon held her up.

"HEY! Are you OK?! Are you hurt?!" Namjoon was yelling at her. All she could do was shake her head and try to catch her breath. He was grabbing and hugging her as she tried to get control of her breathing, her adrenaline, and the entire situation.

Pak was following the guys as they chased the man, Jungkook finally caught up to him, pushing him so he would fall. Both Jungkook and Yoongi got a few punches in before Pak and the other two security members caught up to them and pulled them off him.

"Stop! We need to call the police! Stop!!" Pak was yelling as they pulled the angry boys off the man on the ground. Pak got between them, "Go! Make sure she is OK, we will take care of this. GO!" He noticed both Yoongi and Jungkook had smirks on their faces staring at the now bleeding man, their hands were in fists ready for more.

"Guys. Go." He said more calmly. "We'll bring him." Yoongi grabbed Jungkook and they turned and ran back to Namjoon and Ami.

They turned the corner and they could see Namjoon trying to hold her up as she was still trying to catch her breath. They ran over, "Is she OK?" Jungkook quickly said helping him hold her up.

"I think so, she just needs a minute." Namjoon was looking at Yoongi as he was shaking his hand. He could see his knuckles were red and raw from where his fist hit the guy's face. Ami noticed as well, she looked up at Kook, "Did.. you... cross him...off...your list?" She said between breaths. Jungkook leaned in and kissed her on her head then said, "One down.."

Just then they saw Pak and the other two members bring a bleeding Kija around the corner. They pushed him down so he was on his knees and Ami started to stagger over to him. "Hey, where are you going?" Yoongi grabbed her arm to stop her, but Namjoon still had her other arm.

"I'll be...right back." she was much more in control now. They had heard that tone in her voice before and knew what it meant, they let her go.

Pak was on the phone with the police as Ami walked up to Kija. She gave both her security team a cold stare and then looked down at Kija. She reached into his pocket and pulled out her phone, then punched him right in the face one last time, bruising her knuckles.

Pak jumped over to her, but she stepped back, she needed to get at least one hit in. "Ami, the police are coming," he said quietly to her. She looked at him and nodded, then walked back over to the boys. Kook and Yoongi were just smirking at her while Namjoon looked worried.

"Hey, the police are coming, you guys need to leave," she said looking at them.

"We aren't leaving you, come with us," Yoongi said quickly. She just shook her head. "I have to make a police statement, and BTS can't be here," she said softly. "Go wait outside my hotel, Pak will bring me when we are done here and I'll get my stuff, then we can go home." She gave them a reassuring look, "Please, go. I'll be there in an hour, promise."

Namjoon leaned down and kissed her, while the other two grabbed him and pushed him to the car. Ami gave them a little smile as they drove away, she could start to hear sirens in the distance.

She walked back over and knelt down in front of Kija. Pak came and stood behind her, putting his hand on her shoulder, she reached up and took his hand. "I gave you an out, many times, and you refused. I hope you remember that for a long time."

He just smirked at her, "No one is going to believe you did all this to me." She could see his bruises and on his face where the guys had hit him.

She showed him her fist which was bleeding and bruised, and the scrapes on her hands and her legs. "Funny thing, I have a history of beating the shit out of people that attack me. This is nothing compared to the other guy." She just grinned at him, "These men saw you chasing me, so who is going to believe you." she whispered to him.

His face just fell as the police pulled up.

The police came, and she gave them a statement. They arrested Kija and handed her their card. "Can I have another one as well please?" Then thanked the officers and after they left she looked at her security and said, "Let's go." They started walking back towards the restaurant.

"Ms. Ami, we are so sorry..." They started to say.

"Shut it," she said firmly to them, and they just followed her back without saying a word. Pak was following behind, just watching her carefully.

They walked back to the restaurant their families were still eating and enjoying their conversation. She walked right up to the table and put the card down in front of them and they all looked up at her, shocked.

"Ami? What happened?" Her Aunt said, looking her up and down.

"Your son has been arrested for assault." She said flatly to his parents.

"What are you talking about? Assault? There must be a misunderstanding." Mrs. Yang was flustered and shocked.

"Look at me. There was NO misunderstanding. I gave him a choice to walk away, and he wouldn't do it." She was unflinching. "So." She said more quietly. "Here is where he is."

Then she looked over at her Aunt and Uncle. "Thank you for the lovely visit. It was wonderful until you tried to match me when I told you I was already with someone. I have a ride and I am going home now."

"But Ami, wait." Her uncle stood up and grabbed her arm.

"Uncle, our visit is over. I love you guys, but I can not do this anymore." With that, she turned around and walked out of the now silent and stunned restaurant.

"Let's go." She told her security as they walked out. Pak was waiting with the car as he watched her walk out with her team following behind her like scolded puppies. Ami climbed in the front seat with him and the other two in the back. As they were heading toward the hotel, Pak was glancing over at her as they drove. She was just staring out the window, "You OK?" Pak asked her as they drove, Ami just looked over at him and gave him a little nod.

They pulled up and he parked next to where the boys were waiting. They hopped out and pulled her out of the car and hugged her. They were so relieved she was back they just wanted to get her home.

"Wait here, I will be right back." she was so calm, not what they were expecting, "Pak, will go you with her, please." Namjoon was worried about her and how calm she was acting. "Of course." he followed her in to get her stuff so they could go home.

After she went inside one of the security team stepped aside and called Mr. Su to give him an update. They told him about the police report, what happened in the restaurant and how they were back at the hotel waiting for her.

"Has she ripped into you yet?" he asked them.

"No, she hasn't even let us talk to apologize sir. Honestly, I wish she would. She is angry, really angry." He told him.

"Let me know when you are on your way." and he hung up the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 174 9
Three of the seven have married, with plans for the last four to follow suit. Will they make it without the world knowing their true relationship or...
5K 250 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
10.8K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
627K 18.4K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...