Uncertain (Baji x Reader x Mi...

Af acutestick

Y/n L/n came to Tokyo for a fresh start, but that all changes when she saves a girl from a group of delinquen... Mere

Explanation
New Beginnings
New Friendships
Who are you?
Who was he?
A new encounter
An unpleasant encounter
Unexpected Turn
Unexpected Connection
Time for a talk
Time for a Confession
A declaration to act
A fun date
A date to remember
I will protect you
I will follow you
A foggy past
A foggy future
Unexpected Surprise
A Pleasant Surprise
Where are you?
Where was she hiding?
Turmoil
Turning Point
Calm Before the Storm
The Eye of the Storm
Needless Sacrifice
Meaningful Sacrifice
Aftermath
Aftershock
What happens now?
What comes next?
Unsettling
Uneasy
For Better
For Worse
Boiling Point
Boiled Over
One Step Back
Two Steps Forward
Storms a Brewing
Storms Coming
A Woman's Vengeance
A Brother's Mercy
Truth Be Told
A Truth You Won't Believe
Undying Love
Undying Determination
Denial
Acceptance
Means to an End
The End
The End
The End?
Final words :)

A declaration of love?

1.8K 60 4
Af acutestick

Ehm hey :)

Smut warning ;)

That's all, enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tilt your head, "Talk? Okay what's up?" Baji moves towards you, taking your face in his hands, as he calmly kisses both of your cheeks. "B-Baji?" This action shocks you, as you ask, "W-what are you doing?" He continues to look at you, as he says, "You were crying, weren't you?" He uses his thumb to rub your cheek. "H-how did y-you know." He smiles softly at you as he says, "You might be smiling, but I can see the sadness in your eyes." He kisses both of your cheeks once more, causing a blush to appear on your face. "Wh-Why are you-" He cuts you off by pulling you into a kiss. When he finally pulls away, he says, "I'm not good at comforting, I-" He looks down searching for his words. "I just wanna bring you some comfort." He looks back up at you, as he smirks at you. "I wanted to say, I'll hurt whoever made you sad, but that was maybe too aggressive."

This makes you chuckle, making Baji smile. "I've never seen this side of Baji. He's trying to say he cares without actually doing so."  "You know if you care about me, you can just say that." You smile at Baji, but this makes Baji furrow his eyebrow. He lets go of you as he says, "Yeah right. Me? Care about you?" This makes you laugh, as you get an idea. You scooch closer to him, as you take his face in your hands, pulling his face closer to yours. There is only an inch of space between you two, "W-what are y-you doing?" Baji stutters out, as you look at his lips, and back up to his eyes. "Are you positive you don't feel something for me?" You slowly edge closer, a second away from kissing him as you say, "Because you look like you really want to kiss me." Before he can even react you pull away, and stand up. "Hmph. Guess I was wr-"

You're stopped as Baji grabs your wrist. You turn and realize he's not looking at you. "Baji?" You ask softly, as he stands, and in one swift motion, pulls you into his arms. There is no space between your bodies, but before you can call out to him again, he turns and looks at you. You let out a small gasp as you see the blush coloring Baji's cheeks. He gets close to your ear, as he whispers, "You have no idea how you drive me crazy." His warm breath against your neck, makes you shiver. He starts to pull away as you say, "B-Baji?" He doesn't let you finish as he softly kisses you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You kiss him back surprised at Baji's delicate touch. This was a completely different side of Baji and you kinda liked it. 

He pulls away for a second, both of you softly panting. "You drive me crazy," He says once more, but this time a stern tone is heard in his voice, as he continues, "So I'm sorry if I act crazy." Before you can even respond, he softly reaches into your shirt, and pulls out Mitsuya's necklace. A fire is now present in his eyes. "Is he...jealous?"  A silence is shared between you two, neither of you pull away or break eye contact. "B-Baji... I-" He cuts you off, placing his head on your shoulder, still keeping you close. "Don't. Please." He sighs as he says, "I-I don't wanna know." Your eyes soften, as you realize he's trying to be genuine with his feelings. You start to rub his head, as he starts to say, "Why do I feel like this? Why does this make me mad." Before you can respond, he looks back at you and softly kisses you again. 

He pulls away again, placing his forehead on yours. "I don't care what happened. Not right now, because right now? You're mine." He pulls you back into him, kissing you once more. He kisses you softly as he uses his hands to explore your body. His hand slides down your waist, making you shiver. He places his hand on your butt as he grabs it. You giggle into his mouth, as he pulls away, and says, "Ah, of course you like that Princess." He smiles devilishly as he smacks your ass, making you blush. "Cat got your tongue?" He asks as he grabs your neck and kisses you hungrily. "What the heck is wrong with me? You're more confident than this (Y/n)! Act like it!"  You pull Baji to your room, never once breaking your kiss, and instead of letting him take the lead, you do.

You push him down on your bed. This makes Baji smile as he says, "You wanna lead Princess? Be my guest." You grab his collar and pull him close as you say, "Don't underestimate me love." This makes Baji blush, as he bites his lip. You get on top of him kissing him hungrily. After a couple of minutes, you pull away leaving Baji wanting more, as you say, "Keep your hands off love." This confuses Baji, but not for long as you get off of him, turn around and slowly give him a lap dance. You move your body on his, as you press up against him. You feel him harden through his clothes, as he starts to moan. You lean back onto him, as you look at him innocently, causing him to moan out "F-fuck (Y/n)." You smile, knowing your plan is working. You get up and turn to face him. You lock eyes with him, as you slowly start to undress, inches away from him.

Baji sharply inhales as he watches you carefully pull off every single piece of clothing. Admiring every inch of your body. "You're absolutely stunning Princess." He says in a hungry pant. You could tell he wanted to touch every inch of you, but you were gonna take it one step further. At this point you are completely nude. You slowly walk to him as you pull off his shirt. His eyes never once leave yours, as you warn him once more, "Don't touch." Before he can respond, you kiss him softly before pulling away to trail a kiss to his neck, sucking on it, causing Baji to moan out. You repeat this, slowly moving farther and farther down his body, making your way to his waistband. The entire time you're doing this, you notice Baji is gripping onto your bed. "He's really trying his best to be obedient, how cute."  When you finally reach his waistband, you look back up at his body, admiring the love marks you've left on him. You look at him innocently, as you tug on his belt. "Princess don't look at me like that," he practically growls through his pants, "I'm running thin on control." You undo his belt as you pull his pants down.

Baji's full length is finally exposed, making your heat start to throb. You take his length into your hand, as you slowly start moving at a steady pace, causing Baji to moan out even louder. You let out a small giggle as you say, "Tell me what you want love." Baji gasps at the etscacy he feels, as he moans out, "You, Princess." This makes your heat start to drip, as you slowly start moving faster and faster. Baji throws his head back, as he moans out your name, "F-Fuck (Y/n).." You don't give him time to breath, as you take his length in your mouth, moving in tempo with your hand. Baji begins to pant, as you feel him start to throb. You slow down before letting go of his length, you stand up, and get on top of Baji. You line yourself up with him, as you slowly go down on his length, taking it all in. 

As you do this, Baji grabs you, and in one swift motion, lays you down on the bed. He looks at you with hunger in his eyes, as he takes one of your breasts in your mouth. This causes you to moan out, as Baji slowly starts pushing in and out, giving you time to get use to his length. He keeps a steady pace as he lets go of your breast, and says, "Say you want me Princess." He pulls your face to yours, holding your chin so you're looking at him. You begin to softly beg, "B-Baji... Give me all of you..." You pant out as you continue, "Go harder love, p-please.." A blush appears on your face as you say this. You cover your mouth to suppress a moan and hide your face. Baji kisses you as he keeps his slow and steady beat, he pulls away, keeping his face close to yours. "Your wish is my command Princess." But before he speeds up, he grabs your hands and holds them above your head with one hand. "But, no muffling you moans, no hiding your face." He trails kisses down your neck, as he says "I wanna hear every sound that pretty little mouth of yours makes. I wanna see every little expression your face makes Princess." Your face turns a bright red, as you nod your head in agreement.

Baji picks up his rhythm, causing you to moan louder, "B-Baji... Y-Yes Baji like t-that..." He takes your breast in his mouth, as he sucks and bites at your protruding nipples, causing you to squirm. He leaves bite marks on your chest. You move in motion with Baji causing him to go deeper and deeper in you. Your legs begin to shake from all the pleasure you feel. You start to scratch Baji's back, as he hits all of your sweet spots. Baji grins, as he enjoys watching the expressions you make, "Let it all out Princess." His warm breath hits your skin making you shiver, as he says, "You're mine tonight, so give me everything." You're panting as you nod your head in agreement. Baji starts to push harder and harder, as you feel a knot in your stomach begin to form. "B-Baji" You gasp for breath as you say, "I-I'm gonna-" He cuts you off, "Don't hold back Princess." He pushes in you one final time, as you both finish together, panting for air, as Baji holds himself above you. 

He smiles at you, as he leans down and kisses you softly. He pulls himself out of you and lays on the bed, pulling you towards him. "B-Baji?" He looks at you sleepily, as he grabs the blanket and pulls it over both of you. "Princess you wore me out, just cuddle with me for a while." A blush appears on your face, as Baji wraps his arms around you. You rest your face on his chest, snuggling close to him. You hear his heart beating incredibly fast, which makes you smile. Baji kisses your forehead, as he dozes off. You look at him, admiring how peaceful he looks. You feel so much comfort being in Baji's arms, that at some point you doze off.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.6K 274 34
What happens if Baji didn't die but changed.....cuz he realized his friends believed Kisaki over him .....then a certain girl comes and changes his l...
79.4K 3.8K 82
Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
34.8K 795 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
156K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...