Damned (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Dropped into a world she was never meant to be a part of, Aria finds herself cold and alone. Aimlessly she w... More

A/N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Epilogue.
Final Notes.
UPDATE.

Ch 40

2K 68 33
By whatevers_whatev

I just realized I've had this story set to "complete" and I really don't know how long it's been like that 😭😭

Aria's POV

"Peu d'amour..."

The soft whisper barely broke through my hazy mind. I feel like I've been asleep for a hundred years.

My entire body stretched involuntarily, a little squeak forcing its way out.

Finally, my body relaxed and my eyes opened, immediately trying to find the source of the voice that woke me up.

Alastor was standing on my side of the car, holding the door open with an amused grin on his face.

"You're very cute," he said simply and I rolled my eyes, but smiled as I took his outstretched hand.

One foot at a time I stepped out of the wretched, cramped car. Again I stretched, but this time I lifted my arms over my head, stretching my back out.

Alastor took advantage of the brief moment my eyes were closed and scooped me up off the ground.

I gasped in surprise, wrapping my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall. His arms hooked under my butt, and I put my hands on his chest, eyelids lowered.

"I have legs, y'know," I grumbled, and he purred softly, his ears lowered slightly and a soft smile on his face.

He buried his nose into the side of my neck and kissed me, leaving little kisses all the way up my neck to my jaw.

"I know...but a true gentleman carries his Queen through the front door," he said, making me blush wildly.

I'd gotten so used to the coldness he showed to everyone outside of our relationship, I'd forgotten what he was truly like.

This was the Alastor I left behind...now that it's just us again, I have him back.

That realization made me smile widely, and I pressed my forehead against his.

"You're a sap, you know that?" I said with a soft giggle, and he hummed.

"Only to you...now let's go see what a royal vacation home looks like," he suggested, making my ears perk and excitement flood my chest.

Aside from the circumstances that brought us here, I can't say I'm not excited to literally be living like the king and queen.

I turned slightly, finally noticing the house that was a few hundred feet away.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

I was expecting maybe a mansion like my old house...kinda big, but not too huge...

This house could've eaten my old one.

"Holy fucking shit." I said, my voice full of disbelief as I stared at the ginormous house.

"You can say that again," Alastor mumbled, walking us up to the large flared stairs that lead to equally large arched front doors.

The glass that was in the front doors was crystallized, making a pretty pattern that twinkled.

I 'oooo'ed softly, touching the glass before Alastor opened one of the two doors, revealing a foyer that looked more like a living room.

I had to crane my neck just to take in all the grand space. There were intricate details everywhere.

Everything was either white, marble, or gold. It definitely looked like it belonged to royalty.

Pictures of Charlie lined the walls from when she was a baby, along with the king and queen.

Everyone was smiling and happy.

"This place is insane..." I breathed out, still taking in the details. Alastor let me slide down his front, my legs unfolding from around his middle to catch me as I landed on the floor.

"It is exquisite, isn't it?" He murmured, also taking in everything around us.

Despite Charlie saying it hasn't been used in forever, it was spic and span. Not even a trace of dust.

I wondered if it was enchanted to self clean.

Alastor took the first steps into the house, and I closed the front door, locking it for good measure.

I have yet to feel even the slightest bit unsafe, but you can never be too sure.

The marble floor was polished, and I could hear Alastor's shoes clicking softly as he walked. Mine were simply sneakers, so they didn't click.

Quickly I caught up to him, mindlessly wrapping my hand around two of his fingers. I wanted to keep him close to me, I'm honestly worried I may get lost if we don't stick together.

Luckily he didn't seem to mind my clinginess, and he looked down at me with a warm smile.

"What do you think, my love? Do you think we'll survive here for a little bit?"

I glanced at him, smiling as I nodded and continued observing everything. We rounded a corner, and a huge wide open living room was reveled.

Possibly the biggest tv I have EVER seen in my life was on the wall. I didn't even know they made tv's that large.

I gawked at it, scoffing in disbelief.

"That's a big tv..." I stated, and Alastor hummed.

"Unnecessarily large..." he grumbled, and I nudged him with a teasing smirk.

"You're such an old man," I taunted, and he growled at me, bearing his teeth threateningly.

Unimpressed, I raised an eyebrow and he lowered his eyelids, pouting slightly.

"Damn you, woman," he said, and that made me laugh. He laughed as well and we continued looking around.

The couch was white, and very plush. There was a white rug, and then a round solid oak coffee table.

The back wall was lined with bookshelves, and there was a large reading nook over by the huge windows facing the outside of the house.

Moving on, we found the kitchen. The kitchen was of course big, but it was just a kitchen. Nothing too special about it.

Plus, Al is the one that cooks, so I shouldn't have to worry about it too much.

We walked back to the foyer, and the large staircase that lead up to the second floor seemed imposing.

"Are you ready, my dear?"

I looked up at him, nodding as I took the first step up the marble staircase. I watched my fingers slide across the smooth wooden railing, the gold accents standing out nicely.

I'm pretty sure that's real gold.

When we made it to the second floor, the room opened up to reveal another living room, this one seemingly fit for a child.

Or a Charlie, rather.

I giggled, looking around at the very Charlie-fied room.

Beanbag chairs sat in place of a couch in front of another huge tv, surrounded by several candy machines.

There was a popcorn and cotton candy maker along the wall, and across from those was a line of pinball machines.

"Man, I wonder who this room is for," I said sarcastically, and Alastor hummed like he was thinking.

"I don't know, dear, it seems very Lucifer."

We looked at each other, our faces serious for a moment before we burst out laughing.

Continuing our way through the house, we finally made it to the king and queen's chambers on the far end of the second floor.

And ho-lee-shit.

Their chambers were actually cut off from the rest of the floor, separated by two large wooden doors.

Alastor pushed the doors open and when he did, I could hardly believe my eyes.

The first thing you see when you walk in is another grand living room, but this one felt more homey. Instead of a television, there was a large fireplace.

Then a large sofa, white like the other one.

Instead of marble, the floors were hardwood, and the accents were warm neutral instead of gold.

So...the main floor is just for show.

Honestly, I prefer this. Even though the downstairs area is beautiful, this feels more like home...more like somewhere you'd want to live.

Adjacent to the living room was another kitchen, this one having more rustic looking appliances.

As I was looking around, suddenly there was a pair of arms around my waist. I yelped, holding onto him as he lifted me off my feet.

He carried me over to the fireplace, and I just dangled in his arms, unable to do anything to prevent this from happening.

"We haven't done this in a long time..." he said softly, nearly a whisper.

I was just about to ask him what he meant before he sunk to the floor in front of the fireplace, the soft rug being a cushion beneath us.

He placed me in his lap, holding me against him. His chin rested on my shoulder and he snapped his fingers.

The fireplace roared to life, and my eyes widened.

Sitting in front of the fire...this is something I asked him to do with me every night.

I had no idea it meant so much to him...

"Alastor..." I said quietly, my features softening as I watched the fireplace flicker.

His arms hooked around my waist, and he pressed his lips into my neck, letting out a sigh.

"You don't know how badly I've missed this..." he murmured against my skin, his lips just barely grazing me.

The soft glow from the fire illuminated the hardwood, the room still dim since we hadn't had the chance to turn the lights on.

I relaxed against him, melting into his warmth.

Then he took a deep breath, but it sounded just slightly shaky.

"I want you to know I would lay down my life to make up to you what I did..." he said quietly, his voice wavering.

My heart clenched, an unpleasant tightness forming in my throat.

"...and I don't think I've told you how sorry I am...that it ended the way that it did...for the way I took your life...for the way I ruined everything good that we had...for the way I left you stranded in hell..."

The quiver in his tone displayed how clearly upset he was...how deeply these thoughts had been plaguing him...

He took another deep breath, "Aria, I am so terribly sorry for everything I've done to you...it's a miracle you even still tolerate me let alone still love me...and I promise I will keep you safe even if it's the last thing I do, I will not let anything hurt you..."

I stayed silent.

I wasn't silent because I had nothing to say.

I was silent because I had more to say than my brain knew what to do with.

As my thoughts gathered, I watched the fire. He just held me gently, and finally I felt ready to speak after a moment to collect myself.

"Alastor, I was never mad at you..." I said softly, feeling him tense just barely.

"I never felt anything negative towards you...I'm in love with you...all I ever wanted was for us to be together..." I brushed my thumbs over his arm, smiling slightly as I leaned back against him.

"This right here...this is all I ever wanted..." I said softly.

No matter the circumstances.

"It doesn't matter where we are...it doesn't matter what we look like...all that matters is you being close to me. You were forgiven before you ever needed to apologize..." I laughed quietly, shaking my head, "and you didn't ruin any of the good moments that I shared with you."

I let my eyes close, feeling comfortable in his arms next to the fire. The soft crackling and popping of the wood made me feel like I was at home.

"I remember them." I said finally, "every single positive memory...every argument...every incident...every moment I spent with you was a good moment. Now I have you back, and you have me...please stop letting the past haunt you..." I chuckled softly, "we're done being haunted. It's time for a new chapter...so please, remember your promise..."

I turned myself in his lap, straddling him so I could look him in this eyes.

"Don't ever leave me again..." I said, putting my hands on either side of his face, "please..."

He observed me for a moment, his red eyes staring into mine intensely. The soft smile on his face made me feel safe, and he nodded.

"I promise, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 26.4K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
351K 11.8K 108
For Fawn, life was normal. As a 21 year old college student living on her own, she's doing pretty decent with the cards she's been dealt. Who knew t...
216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
299K 10K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...