My Snippets: Part 2

By bbarnes93

Since I ran out of room on my other fiction, I'm going to continue my snippets here! Please note: It will b... More

The Huntress and Her Prey
🩸Making a Hybrid 🐺
Doctor Uchiha 🩺
First Kiss: Blank-Period
πŸ”ž Pineapples 🍍
Under the Grove Trees - Part 1 πŸ”ž
Under the Grove Trees - Part 2 πŸ”ž
The Awkwardness of a New Romance
Miss Haruno
Doctor Haruno
Rejected Mate - Part 1
Dementia
The Bloody Mist Clan
His Past Reincarnated: Part 1
Left for Dead - Part 1 πŸ”ž
Asylum πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Chosen not Fated πŸ”ž
RP
Life and Death
Sakura the Healer
In Sickness and In Health
One Drunken Night
Don't Kiss and Tell
Secrets at the Museum
The Fae: Part 1
A Cyborg Named Sasuke: Part 2
A Cyborg Named Sasuke: Part 3
A Cyborg Named Sasuke: Part 4
Little Red: Part 1
The Climb
Defiance of a Princess
Drive
Runaway Prince
Preparing to Wed
Chosen Sacrifice for the Alpha
Demands
Goosebumps (the good kind)
Unplanned
Luna Moon
Outcast
Betrayed by Who: Part 1
The Crimson Devil
Sworn Enemies πŸ”ž
Death Song: Part 1
Death Song: Part 2 πŸ”ž
Death Song: Part 3 πŸ”ž
Stubborn Woman
Death Song: Part 4
Death Song: Part 5
Parent Day
Conflicted Feelings and Misunderstandings
πŸ”ž Fantasy: Hers πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Fantasy: His πŸ”ž
Master of Seduction
The First Dance
πŸ”ž Deadly πŸ”ž
Dating Woes
πŸ”ž Insanely Toxic πŸ”ž
Accidental First Kiss
πŸ”ž Tension πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž The One and Only πŸ”ž
Animal Instincts
Eager to Win
SnowFall
Drinks with...
Shattered Hearts πŸ’”
Fueling the Flames
Talk Dirty to Me πŸ”ž
Possession πŸ”ž
His to Possess πŸ”ž
Papa's Cuddles
Behind Bars
New Puppy Troubles
πŸ”ž Carriage Ride πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž My Brother's Best Friend πŸ”ž
Unlikely Pair
πŸ”ž Begging to Forget πŸ”ž
Sleep
It's Fate
Healing Wounds
The Treasure Hunter and His Familiar
On My Darkest Days
My Jealous Valentine
The Power of Healing
Dramatics
πŸ”ž One Night πŸ”ž
Uncertainty
Wandering Mind πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Dragon Mates πŸ”ž
The Hunter and the Hunted πŸ”ž
Shots
Loyalty Undone
Unwanted Bride
Unwanted Bridesmaid
Fury in Pink
Dinner with Family
Going Home - Uchiha Edition
Temporary Arrangement (It Was Only Ever Temporary)
Happily Never After
Battle for Alpha
πŸ”ž Dreaming of You πŸ”ž
Kidnapped by his Reincarnation
Reassurance
πŸ”ž Ignite the Flames of Burning Desire πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Bachelorette Party πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Silent Flirtations πŸ”ž
Nobility and Deceit πŸ”ž
Covert Intentions
Unfair Judgement
An Unorthodox Response
Morning Training - πŸ”ž
Mending a Torn Heart - πŸ”ž
From the Beyond
Devil's Little Flower
The Blood of my Kin - πŸ”ž
Lost Love
Distractions in Battle - πŸ”ž
Tranquility
The First Letter
Resting on the Road
"No Touching my Wife"
The Great Flood - πŸ”ž
The Orange Shirt
Hot Springs- πŸ”ž
Goodbye for Now - Part 1
Black Magic
The Lycan's Little Wolf
Mission Gone Awry
Estranged from the Duke
The Runaway Mate
Thunderstorm
Calling for a Lifeline - Part 1 πŸ”ž
Mother's Day
Captivated
May I Have This Dance
In Sickness
Honeymoon Phase - πŸ”ž
A Blast from the Past
Yours to Design
Fevered Heat: Inevitable πŸ”ž
Unfinished Business

Rejected Mate - Part 2

94 4 1
By bbarnes93

He wished to bed me just a few days before it happened... whispering sweet little lies in my ear, only to reject me two days later, to choose another.

A sasusaku werewolf/lycan AU snippet.

.
.
.

Sakura was carried for a good twenty minutes before she was taken up the steps of a large mansion; she could only assume that it was the pack house. Most of the occupants ignored them, but some gave her strange looks; a mixture of 'what the fuck is that' and 'look what the cat dragged in now'. Disgust and displeasure were clearly evident on all of the female pack member's faces that they passed, while a majority of the male's looked almost amused at her plight.

She wiggled in the lycan's jaws, but he only tightened his grip on her with a warning growl, before continuing up an even larger flight of stairs. She huffed in protest, but stilled as he carried her further into the house's interior... turning down several different hallways before they came across a large wooden door at the end of a narrow passage.

He lifted a paw and used his claws to scratch at the wood. Sakura heard some brief shuffling behind it before it slowly creaked open and a rather tall man with silver hair stood in front of them. This new lycan shook his head in reprimand at the sight of them and sighed while placing his hands in the front pocket of his pants. "Sasuke, what have you done this time?"

"Let him pass, Kakashi," a deep voice sounded from within and the silver-haired man nodded before stepping to the side, though she didn't miss the twinkling in his visible eye as they passed him. 'Behave...,' she heard Luna speak to her in her mind and inwardly growled.

'Why should I? You didn't.'

'I'm serious, Sakura. I know that you can feel their power too. If you misstep here... they could kill us both.'

'Then why did we feel that "connection" early with this oaf? Who is he to you, Luna?'

A brief pause— '... it's complicated.'

'Of course it is...,' Sakura thought as she sent an image of herself rolling her eyes to the she-wolf but the gesture was ignored as they were finally placed on the ground gently in front of a large fireplace. Sakura growled when he nuzzled against her right side and shook out her fur before looking around the dimly lit room. The she-wolf took quick notice that it appeared to be some sort of office, but her attention was soon drawn to a figure that stepped out from behind a large desk.

The newcomer was almost as tall as the other man from earlier, who stood silently in the background observing her closely. He had long, black hair pulled into a loose ponytail and his eyes matched the onyx-colored pelt of her capture. She growled as he approached and shrank back slightly at the intensity behind his alpha nature, it was more powerful than anything she had come across yet, and her wolf was having a hard time not baring her throat to him as a form of submission. Her only saving grace seemed to be that she was not a member of his pack... so, she technically wasn't obligated to submit to him.

His eyes flashed with amusement at her refusal and a low chuckle escaped his lips. "Where on earth did you find this one, little brother?"

Sakura's throat reverberated more firmly with intent as he approached her and now, she bared her sharp canines at him as a sort of warning... but he ignored her and stopped only a few feet away before bending down to her level. His head cocked to the side as he observed her closely.

She felt uncomfortable under his intense gaze, but refused to be the one to break eye contact first. The large canine beside her moved closer and she finally snapped, coming close to biting his throat if he hadn't leaned away from her reach. This causes the silver-haired man to laugh heartily and the lycan to growl. "Sorry, Sasuke," he apologized, but it didn't quite reach the mirth in his eyes. "Itachi... what will we do," he asked as he addressed the other lycan. Sakura came to the conclusion that he must be the alpha.

The man scratched his chin in thought as he continued to observe her before he finally spoke. "We need to first find out who she is and where she came from." Itachi turned to the larger lycan standing next to her then to address him specifically. "Where did you find her, Sasuke?" A short and awkward pause with a stare-off ensued thereafter... before the guy nodded. "So... she was an intruder on the western portion of our lands then you—" A silent and deep warning growl sounded quickly from the black wolf interrupting him, and a knowing look passed between the siblings before he continued. "Very well then, little brother. Take the she-wolf to your personal chambers until she shifts into her human form, then you can bring her downstairs to the dining hall. We will discuss things further over dinner."

She felt herself being lifted once more by the scruff and soon she found herself backtracking down the corridors once more in her capture's strong jaws.

Minutes later...

She was standing on top of his bed, her paws sinking into the plush mattress below while one of his pillows was held firmly between her teeth. Sasuke glared at her...daring her to destroy something else of his... and she gladly obliged, showing him a wolfy smirk before doing just that. Feathers flew around her head as she ripped the delicate fabric into tiny pieces and he let out a huff in response to her childish behaviors while rolling his eyes in his wolf form. So far, the pinkette had absolutely refused to shift and she knew that at this point it was grating on the lycan's nerves... much to both her and her wolf's amusement. Luna was play bowing in her mind's eye, with her tongue sticking out and her tail wagging. It made Sakura want to giggle, but she didn't.

Instead, she continued with her task of destruction until the pillow was a messy pile of feathers and shredded material, before she sat quietly on her haunches, glaring at the wolf across from her. Sasuke was an absolutely massive lycan compared to her, and could have easily crushed her but he had been so gentle with her up to this point... and she was attributing it to the fact that they were somehow mates.

That was still a matter that she needed to explore, but until then— a sharp knock sounded on the door behind him and the lycan moved to the side, before allowing the person on the other side to enter. It was a woman... of similar stature (and looks) to the male named Itachi and she had an air of authority around her that gave Sakura pause, wonderment filling her for a brief moment in time.

'This must be the previous alpha's Luna... their mother...'

Instinctively... when the older she-wolf attempted to move closer to her, Sakura growled and watched as the woman paused, a strange look twisting her expression before she shook her head and tsked in the back of her throat. "Young lady, this is no way to act. Especially towards your mother-in-law."

'Wait, did she just say...'

Her expression must have shown her shock for the woman smiled kindheartedly at her before taking a step forward. "I know you must have a ton of questions, child. If you would allow us the opportunity to explain, I'm sure we can clear it all up for you." Sakura didn't necessarily trust any of these lycans, but this one (and her mate if she was being honest with herself) didn't really seem to be all that bad.

Not as the folklore from her own pack portrayed them to be. Maybe, she could trust them or at least pretend to until she found a way to escape them all and return home. 'Ino must be so worried about me...'

She remained firmly in place as the woman approached her with an air of confidence that Sakura hoped to one day possess. She forced a deep growl to remain lodged in the back of her throat, while her eyes remained fixated on her slow movements before the woman sat on the end of the bed, ignoring the feathery mess scattered across it. "If you shift, child... we will explain everything further and answer any and all of your questions."

She let the repeated sentiment swirl around in her brain for a while, before giving the woman a short nod. "Good," she said while patting the bed. "...I'm Mikoto by the way." With that, she slowly stood and made her way back to the door before stopping to address the large lycan standing idly by. "Bring her down when you are both ready, my son. There is already a pair of clothes for her in your bathroom." After she left, Sasuke turned to her with a quirk of his brow, the look almost comical on a wolf.

Sakura rolled her eyes and huffed before leaping from the bed. She slowly walked by him to the bathroom door... her gaze lingering on his muscular frame for a little longer than necessary... before she turned to shut the door behind her with her muzzle. She could hear him moving about on the other side of the door and assumed that he was getting his own clothes for dinner. She took a deep breath, closed her viridescent eyes, allowing the change to slowly wash over her before she found herself seconds later standing naked in a stranger's bathroom. She turned the lock on the door to be extra cautious that Sasuke wouldn't walk in on her as she made her way to the counter.

'It's time to get some answers,' she thought as she moved to gather up the clothing laid out for her. Seconds after she had pulled the dress in place around her hips, she heard a soft, though heavy knock on the wooden door and took a deep breath before opening it to reveal her fate.

.
.
.

Author's Notes:

If any of these sound like your own writing or another you have read I apologize but I didn't copy anyone's work. This is entirely my own writing.

I might do more parts or turn this one into a full fic at some point. Not sure just yet! Currently it has 2 parts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 159 24
A collection of lemons! Multiple pairings, some canon and some not. Rated M. If you don't know why by now, you aren't old/mature enough to read this...
3.8K 144 32
I'm trying something a little bit differently this year with my writing and attempting to "think-outside-the-box" a little bit (more or less) with so...
32.3K 817 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...