Census.

By Bhettiboop

One minute, me and my peers at my school were flying out to a hot and sunny vacation in Aruba. In a blink of... More

Chapter 1 - Flight 89.
Chapter 2 - Drive by's and Rock-a-Bye's.
Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.
Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.
Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.
Chapter 6 - Adopted.
Chapter 7 - Coldplay.
Chapter 8 - Vile.
Chapter 9 - Contagious.
Chapter 10 - Downhill.
Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.
Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]
Chapter 13 - Inject me. [Part 2.]
Chapter 14 - Titanic.
Chapter 15 - Forgiveness. [Part 1.]
Chapter 16 - Forgiveness. [Part 2]
Chapter 17 - "She's gone."
Chapter 18 - Reconsider.
Chapter 19 - Frozen.
Chapter 20 - SOS.
Chapter 21 - "My only sunshine."
Chapter 22 - Borderline Far.
Chapter 23 - Blood.
Chapter 24 - A Little Too Late.
Chapter 25 - The City.
Chapter 26 - Cliffhanger.
Chapter 27 - Eye of the Toddler.
Chapter 28 - Distance.
Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."
Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.
Chapter 31 - Right By My Side.
Chapter 32 - Kin.
Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.
Chapter 34 - Discarded Hope.
Chapter 35 - Unrecognizable.
Chapter 37 - Facetime.
Chapter 38 - Paradise.
Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.
Chapter 40 - Rest in Peace.
Chapter 41 - Vanished.
Chapter 42 - Victim.
Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.
Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.
Chapter 45 - "Let me go."
Chapter 46 - Admission.
Chapter 47 - "Ask Adrianne."
Chapter 48 - Transgender.
Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.

4.9K 192 42
By Bhettiboop

"No! No no no no no no, ma'am!" Khamil said as she stood up. "This is your son! This is your grandson!"

"No it's not!" Jacob's grandmother shouted.

"Yes it is! Geesh what do you people not get about this?" Khamil shouted in frustration. "I was there all year with them! I know how they look!"

"You were there for him for a year, and I was there for him for 10 years prior!" His grandmother shouted back as she flared her index finger in the air. "I know his features better than you! Rather he was 10 or 19! I know Jacob Emmanuel Perez!"

"Ma'am, this isn't him." The officer said lowly as he handed Khamil back her phone.

"How do you expect to find any of them if all you guys do is shut down every fucking thing I say!?" Khamil yelled over the microphone. "I was there and don't forget that! I know the ins and outs, rather you believe me or not! I was there!"

"Ma'am, we're doing everything we can-"

"Bullshit!" Khamil snapped as she shoved her bottled water off of the podium, and stepped off of the podium. "This conference is over. I'm done answering questions and getting shut down each time.."

"Wait, I need to know if my daughters alive!" Charleze's mother said as she held a picture up.

"Is Rayan okay?" His mother asked as she stood up.

But it was too late. Khamil was fed up, and she had enough. She stormed off of the podium as her parents followed behind her, and the media frenzy chased behind her as usual. People were swarming her with questions, begging for answers, hoping that they'd get some sort of closure for their possibly lost family member, but they didn't. Khamil and her parents got inside of the police car, and drove home as security made sure that they didn't chase after them.

By night, or the end of day 873, the winter abruptly set in. Another blizzard had set in, and we all bundled up inside of the house. However, that wasn't working. We didn't understand how Kimberly kept the house warm, but we didn't ask her how she did it. Perhaps we thought that she was going to be on of the people making it off of the island with us, or maybe it was because she did everything for us, was the possible reason why we never asked how she did anything.

The windows kept flying up and down, letting in a shitload of snow. It was so much that a small blanket of snow kept getting on us, causing us all to use the rugs to cover up and bundle against our bodies. Upstairs, the snow kept getting on Gia and Lilyana, so Jacob did what he always did, and took off all of his clothes (except for his underwear) to cover up Gia and Lilyana's body. Jacob slipped back into bed, as Adrianne looked at him. She sighed as she took off her clothes as well (except for her bra and underwear.) and laid back in bed with Jacob. They both shivered as they smiled at each other, when Jacob got out of the bed.

"Wh-where are y-you going?" Adrianne shook.

"Outside." Jacob responded as he shook also. "I-I'm gonna let y-you and the girls sleep h-here. In the bed."

Jacob placed Gia and Lilyana into the bed with Adrianne, brought a long jacket from the old man, and slept in the snow filled sand. 5 minutes later, he seen Adrianne walking outside, still half naked. She shivered and walked as Jacob looked at her, and let her bundle up under the jacket. There was no room inside of it, but they made what they could. Adrianne let Jacob lay on top of her while she placed the jackets over them, but Jacob's shivering was way worse. Adrianne looked down at him, while he looked up at her, and put on a faded smile. It was so cold, that he couldn't smile all of the way. Also, his curls weren't bouncing like they always were. His curls were extremely stiff.

"Are you al-alright, Jacob?" Adrianne asked. She was shivering as well, but not as bad as him.

"I'm fine...r-really......" Jacob lied. Adrianne looked at him, then laid back into the freezing cold.

"You wanna k-know something crazy, Jacob?"

"What?"

"Do you k-know that I want another baby, now?"

"You n-need to go to a m-mental i-institute." Jacob shivered as they both laughed.

"I love kids f-for some r-reason!" Adrianne laughed. "They're s-something that's g-going to be left after we....we die."

"Gia and L-Lilyana aren't having a-any children. A-ain't no man p-putting their p-penis in my girls.." Jacob shivered.

"You can't c-control that. Overcontrolling d-daddy..."

"If I don't....d-don't let them out of the house, I can..." Jacob joked as they both laughed.

Adrianne looked down at Jacob, and he literally looked like he was on the verge of freezing to death. His eyes were half open, his lips were blue, and his hair was frozen in it's place. Once again, he was risking death for his baby girls.

"Do you think t-that we're going to m-make it off of the island?" Adrianne asked.

"No." Jacob said, immediately disagreeing. "B-but, G-Gia and Lilyana are g-going to make it. That's a pr-promise....."

"I love you, Jacob." Adrianne told him, just in case he was going to die. From his looks, she could tell that he might not make it.

"I lo-love you too, Adrianne." Jacob shivered as he closed his eyes, then placed his forehead against her chest. "Sorry im s-shaking sssso bad it's Its....it's so cold......"

"It's okay. You'll be okay..."

And on day 874, Jacob was fine. The minute Gia and Lilyana woke up, he made them stay inside to stay warm, while he made snails and berries for them. This, was the only thing that he could feed them. Jacob was the best survivor of us all.

But over the course of the next 5 days, none of found anything to eat. Being that the waters were almost frozen, snails washing up on shore became rare. There was only so many berries that we could pick off, and the tigers went into hiding since it was the winter. We all went from energized and ready to go, to slumping around and listening to each others stomach growl and plead for help. Jacob was forced to feed Gia and Lilyana salt water everyday, even though it wasn't good for them. On this day, we all laid out in the sand and sat around in agony from the stomach pains we were getting.

"I'm so hungry that....I'm becoming delusional.." Jazz moaned as she laid in the sand.

We all looked over at Chresanto, and seen him grabbing a poison ivy snail out of the woods. He inched it near his mouth, when Rayan crawled over to him and smacked it out of his hand.

"Don't eat that shit, Chresanto!" Rayan barked as he gave him an angry look.

"I'm fucking starving!" Chresanto growled.

"So what? That shit can kill you!" Rayan shouted. "Don't go for none of those, man. I'm not playing, either."

But day 874, was a day that I would never forget.

It was night, and this about to be the 6th day we all went without eating anything. We all went inside of the house, and groaned as we walked into our bedrooms. However, I was hungry. I was hungry to the point where I literally thought about converting to cannibalism, and eating Nina. (Since I disliked her the most.) Hours passed, and I watched each and everyone drift off into a deep sleep. Meanwhile, I was going to go out in the freezing cold to go search for as many snails as I could to eat for myself.

I bundled up in some of Kimberly's old clothes, and walked outside to the beach. And when I went out there, I literally seen a hailstorm of the snails. "Why are there a pile of them here?" I wondered as I looked at the scattered snails. But I didn't ponder that much about the question. I sat down in the snow, and placed one into my mouth as I crunched down and ate it without starting a fire.

But what I didn't know, is that these snails were blown out of the woods.

Suddenly, I started to feel a sharp and intense pain in my side. I swallowed the last of my snail as I placed my hand onto my side, and tried to hold it out. Right when I was about to place another one in my mouth, I dropped it unintentionally, and fell back into the sand as my muscles set at rest. My vision went blurry as foam began to build up in my mouth, and I couldn't move. I could only wonder about what was happening to my body as my whole entire body went numb from the neck down.

Then, I realized I ate the wrong snails. I was forced to lay out in the cold for 10 hours, not able to move, not able to scream for help, not able to do anything."Am I dead?" I wondered as I lay stiff on the ground with my eyes open. But I soon realized that I wasnt. I knew that if I was dead, I wouldn't be able to see, feel, or do anything that living people could do.

When I was rescued from the island, I decided to look up what poison ivy could do to your body if you swallowed it. Death was an option, but I learned that it could numb your body for over 10 hours, and it could slow your heart rate down to 5 beats per minute. I wasn't able to count down when I laid dead/alive on the snow, but I was just waiting for me to see Kimberly, Gabi, Jaelyn, and everyone else that died on the island. But as I sat there, I realized that it wasn't happening.

On day 875, it was 9 hours when everyone woke up. Cierra was the first to step out, when she seen me laying there, freezing on top of the sand. When she seen me, she literally went crazy. I heard her scream at the top of her lungs as she ran over to me, and kneeled over me. I could see her, but I couldn't move to tell her that I was alive. I was what they called "trapped in the box". I was helpless. I lost hope overall.

"Sierra!!!" Cierra screamed as she shook my body, and tears fell down his cheeks. "No! No no no no no no!"

"Oh my god. Not again!" Jacob growled as he threw his hands into the air, and turned the other way.

"No! She can't be dead! She just can't!" Cierra wailed as she placed her forehead on my stomach.

"How did she even get out here?" Nina said in a snappy tone. She didn't give to shits whether I was dead or not.

"She might've froze to death.." Rayan said as he kneeled over me, and placed his hand over my neck.

"Does she have a pulse?" Adrianne asked.

"No..."

"Fuck! I'm alive!" I screamed and thought in my head as I laid stiff onto the ground. "I'm alive! I'm alive!"

"Oh man...." Chresanto sighed as he pulled the shovel from the side of the house. "It's time to bury her.."

I was about to be buried alive, and i couldn't do nothing about it. This send my emotions overboard. I was going crazy, trying to move any muscle in my body to indicate that I was alive, but I couldn't. My body was locked.

Chresanto and Janyra moved my body over to the side, as Chresanto began to dig the hole alone. As I said, nobody except for Cierra seemed to show any emotion at my "funeral". At this time, I wish that I made more friends. I wish that I was a little more outgoing. I wish that I was like everyone on that island, but I wasn't. I was different. This definitely reminded me of school. I listened as they took 30 minutes to dig a full hole, and it was time. Rayan and Chresanto grabbed my body, and placed me into the hole. Tears formed and rolled down my cheeks as Chresanto and Rayan scooped all of the dirt on top of my body, and it was done. I heard them stick a stick over the sand, and I was marked as one of the bodies on the beach.

It was only so much dirt that I could inhale, before I became an ACTUAL dead body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 333 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
16.8K 394 15
Takari Kashmere, the baddest, boujeest bitch you would ever meet. You can't top her or her confidence. Ugly bitches just think she cocky. She the pre...
239K 7.5K 54
"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the m...
340 59 10
From the birth of pop culture, hip-hop and more, This wikia covers all bases of the characters to my upcoming Y2K novel, Where It All Went Wrong and...