Damned (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Dropped into a world she was never meant to be a part of, Aria finds herself cold and alone. Aimlessly she w... More

A/N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Epilogue.
Final Notes.
UPDATE.

Ch 30

3.1K 95 45
By whatevers_whatev

Shut him up real quick.

He went too far and she went even farther.

Anyway, I get these dialogues off of audios I find on Instagram😂

This is Alastor's bedroom

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sound of crows cawing outside the window.

Which is pretty much the hell equivalent of waking up to birdsong.

In my half asleep daze, I forgot where I was. The feeling of arms around my middle not only surprised me, but made me have a small heart attack as well.

That is until about two seconds later when the soft hum of crackling static informed me of who was holding me.

I wiggled slightly, flipping myself over so that I was facing him. His face was peaceful, his expression relaxed. The hair in front of his eyes gave him a messy look.

The image made me giggle softly and I lifted my fingers to push the unruly strands away. They immediately fell back to where they were.

He scrunched his nose slightly and his hold that had loosened got tighter, squishing me against his chest.

"Good morning..." he mumbled into my hair, and I laid a few soft kisses on his chest since it was what my lips were closest to.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked him, a slight bit of amusement under my tone. He chuckled tiredly, gently trailing the pads of his fingers up my back.

"I actually slept better than I've slept in an entire year, my love," he spoke, his voice sounding like he's waking up a bit more.

Those words, although simple, made a bit of pride swell in my chest. I continued planting gentle kisses against his chest, earning a soft purr.

He hummed, which turned into a satisfied sigh before he released me and rolled over. He started getting out of the bed, and I immediately pouted at the lack of warmth.

I latched onto his arm, tugging him back.

"Nooo..." I whined quietly, making him turn to look at me pitifully staring up at him. That earned me a gentle pet on the head, and he smoothed my ears down.

"Dear, it's 10 am, we need to get up," he chuckled, and I shook my head.

"No we don't...the bed is nice and warm and..." I tried to think of something that could get him to stay, and realized I could use my still naked body as an advantage, "and...I'm in the bed~" I purred, stretching myself out to show off my chest and stomach.

His eyes trailed down over my torso and he tilted his head.

Then he snapped his fingers and I was confused until I realized he dressed me.

I mocked a hurt gasp, putting my hand over my chest, "how dare you!" I said with a laugh and he laughed as well, getting out of the bed. Unlike me, he was still butt ass naked.

In another attempt to get him to return to bed, I crawled over to the edge on my knees and grabbed him by his hip, turning him to face me.

I walked my fingers up his thigh to the middle of his stomach and gave him my best smile, "are you sure you can't stay?" I purred sweetly.

He bent down and grabbed my chin, planting a kiss on my lips before he turned and walked away.

I huffed and fell back onto the bed.

"I apologize, my love, but you cannot entice me with sexual pleasures," he called to me from the bathroom. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Yea, no shit.

It always worked for me when I wanted attention with Josh, but again Alastor has reminded me he's not Josh. Not many men are like Josh, I don't think. I'm slowly learning that.

Although, I feel like what I just did would have made most men fold.

Strange.

Anywho, I'm not used to this Alastor just yet. The one that actually has a job and has to leave me to do said job.

My brain just recently picked back up, and where we left off he was still very much all mine.

I gotta get used to sharing, I suppose.

With that, I slid out of bed and walked over to the bathroom where he was trying to tame his hair.

I snickered at his various attempts to get the strands to behave, his cute frustrated expression sending a spark of amusement through me.

"Are you having issues?" I chuckled, and he sent me a playful glare.

"Not everyone has the luxury of waking up looking perfect, sweetheart," he said, looking back to the mirror. A soft blush dusted my nose at the compliment, but one glance in the mirror called him a liar.

I decided to just take it, and gave a short hum and a shrug, "I can't help it, I'm simply built different," I said, grabbing a hairbrush and beginning to work it through my mess of tangles.

"You're simply goofy..." he mumbled under his breath and I elbowed him in the side. He started laughing and guarded his exposed rib cage.

After a short poke fight (that I won, just for the record) he started to leave the bathroom.

So I did what any girlfriend would do upon getting a full view of their boyfriends bare ass, and I gave him a swift smack on the behind.

To which he jolted and spun around. Radio dials spun in his eyes, a low growl rolling through his chest. All I did was giggle and shrug.

"You have a cute butt," I said and his expression went back to normal, albeit annoyed, and he continued his way out of the bathroom.

I turned my attention to my reflection, finally getting a good look at it. Then promptly gasping, my eyes widening at the sight of my skin.

Hickeys lined up my neck and over my shoulders. That bastard, he could've at least tried to hide them.

I pouted and got close to the mirror, observing them. I even wiped at them with my fingers, testing if they would wipe away. 

They did not.

I blew a dissatisfied raspberry from my lips, and Alastor reentered the bathroom, a smile on his face per usual.

He was now wearing a pair of red plaid boxers.

My glare in his direction made him stop in his tracks and he tilted his head.

"What?" He asked innocently and my eye twitched.

"You know what." I shot back quickly in a growl and he paled slightly, but quickly shook that off and gave me a sly smirk.

"I like for my things to have my name on them~" he purred at me, standing behind me in the mirror. I looked at our reflection, my eyelids lowered.

He ran his fingers gently up my neck, and then bent down and started kissing me gently on my already bruised skin.

My annoyance dissipated when I noticed as he kissed each spot, the bruise faded shortly after.

When most of the most visible ones were healed, he stood back up fully and smiled warmly at me through the reflection.

"There, all better," he said softly and I rolled my eyes, but smiled and let my gaze fall.

"Thanks..." I mumbled and he hummed before turning once again to go back to the main room.

But not before he squeezed my ass.

I gasped and spun to face him, but by now his back was to me. I just knew he was wearing a shit eating smirk, proud of himself.

"Payback!" He sang without facing me, and I opened my mouth to say something back, but deflated.

I guess I did deserve that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.7K 64
Alastor just wants to cause chaos, make deals, and live his afterlife. But when he's forced to spend time with Angeldust on a project for the Hotel...
72.3K 2.6K 30
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
324K 10.6K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
240K 7.4K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...