The Thief

By BaguetteManOfficial

Book 1 in "The Thief" series The son of the black cat and the Spider-Man joins the bread-verse in this new s... More

The First Day
Winnie The Pooh
Little Black Rain Cloud
The Itsy Bitsy Spider-Girl
Back To School
Cassie
Champions
The Absolutely Fantabulous Squirrel Girl!!!
Duh duh duh DUH!
The Date
The Punisher
The Family
Riri
The Leaper
Khonshu's Fist
Spiders
(Y/N) And His Amazing Friends
Just Another Wednesday
The Night [REDACTED] Died
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Hawkeye
Guardians Of The Galaxy
The Rest Of The Team
The Transformation
Coming To America
A Bit Asymmetrical But Nothing To Be Concerned About
The Morning After
The Bite
The Challenge
The Costume
Miss Stacy
The Family
Consequences
Recovery
Recovery Part 2
Recovery Part 3
Telling The Parents
Hestia
Avengers
Thorsdóttir
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 2
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 3
Back In NYC
A Fantastic Car Chase
What We Do When Gwen's Gone
Old Wounds
And He Thought: "What The @#$% Did I Just Do?!"
Comic Con
Lots Of Hugs In This One
Quarrels
The Talk
Therapy
Scorpion
Letting It Out
Poole
The Awakening
Wedding Planning
Thievery
More Prep
Dinner
Khan
Invites
The Day Of
The Wedding

Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 1

1.4K 55 2
By BaguetteManOfficial

Darkness, that was all (y/n) could see. All he could hear was ringing. He tried to speak but wasn't sure if he succeeded or not. The ringing was to loud.

After what seemed like an eternity the ringing finally died down. He could hear the sounds of birds and other animals. (Y/n) groaned before opening his eyes. Definitely a jungle, he looked down and saw Hestia cuddled up to his chest asleep. (Y/n)'s eyes drifted more until he spotted a torn green jacket. "Gwen!" The boy exclaimed suddenly as he tried and failed to get up. Gwen was seemingly unconscious a few feet away from him. A few feet away from her was some animal (y/n) had never seen before. "Go away" he growled at it but it ignored him.

The boy suddenly stiffened when he heard a loud roar. The animal near Gwen quickly ran away as it spotted what made the noise. (Y/n) slowly turned his head to see what seemed to be a sabertooth tiger. "Holy shit" he muttered as he tried and failed again to stand up.

The tiger roared again loudly before walking up to (y/n). It looked down at him from above. (Y/n) closed his eyes and waited for an attack. That however proved to be a bad idea. As soon as his eyes closed (y/n) fell unconscious.

Some time later

(Y/n)s eyes suddenly opened as his memories flooded back to him. "Gwen?" Be asked as he looked around suddenly. He was in what seemed to be some sort of home built in the trees. Gwen was nowhere in sight. "If I see any Ewoks I'm gonna freak out"

"Ewok? I'm unfamiliar with this word" (y/n) quickly turned his head to see a scantily clad woman standing behind his bed. (Y/n) sat up and turned to her. "Rest" the woman demanded sternly. "You are still injured"

"The woman who was with me, where is she?" (Y/n) asked as he shakily stood up. "And who are you?"

"I am Shanna the She-Devil" the woman introduced herself. As she held out a large stick for the boy to help him stand. "Your mate is fine. She's still unconscious in another room. And your kitten is with Zabu"

"Thank you" (y/n) sighed in relief as he took the stick and used it to support himself. "Where am I?"

"My home" the woman replied. "Where are you from? Your clothes make it seem that you're not from around here"

"New York" (y/n) replied.

"Like the X-men?" The woman asked curiously.

"It's a different part of New York but yeah" (y/n) shrugged. "Back to what you were saying before though, where is here exactly?"

"The Savage Land" a new male voice came from the doorway. (Y/n) quickly turned his head to look at the newcomer. "Few outsiders know of it's existence. You are now one of those few"

"I'm honored" (y/n) nodded before getting to his next question. "Who are you?"

"I am Ka-zar, lord of the hidden jungle" the man introduced himself proudly. "And who may I ask are you?"

Everyone's got titles. Gotcha. (Y/n) thought to himself before replying. "I'm (Y/n) Hardy, The Superior Spider-Man"

Ka-zar smiled widely. "You're not the first Spider-Man I've met. If you're anything like the previous one then you're most welcome to stay in our home until you can find a way home"

(Y/n) smiled back. He didn't like saying he was anything like his father but this probably wasn't the best time to mention that. "I will gladly take you up on that offer"

"Wonderful" Shanna smiled.

"I'd like to ask though" Ka-zar started. "How did you come to be in the savage land?"

"I-I'm not sure" (y/n) replied confusedly. "The last thing I remember before finding myself in the jungle was being at home having dinner. Everything after that is gone"

Ka-zar and Shanna looked at each other wearily before turning back to (y/n). "We'll figure that out later" Shanna nodded before looking the boy over. "Come. You've been unconscious for days, you should bathe"

"Yeah that's probably a good idea" (y/n) nodded. He didn't want to visit Gwen while he still stunk.

An hour later

(Y/n) was now dressed in a loincloth similar to Ka-zar's while he waited for Shanna to wash his normal clothes. He walked into the main room of the home before spotting a sabretooth tiger in the corner. "Guess that wasn't a hallucination" he gulped.

"That is Zabu" Ka-zar said as he walked up to (y/n). "He raised me. Come Zabu!"

The tiger looked up before standing. That was when he noticed Hestia riding on the beasts back. Zabu walked over to them before looking up at (y/n). "He wants you to take your kitten" Ka-zar told him.

"Oh! Thanks for watching her" (y/n) pet Zabu. He hoped he wouldn't mind. He then took Hestia and Zabu went back to where he had been and went to sleep.

"Zabu is growing old" Ka-zar sighed as he watched the tired tiger. "Come. I'll take you to your mate" his mood lifted after a moment and he started walking.

(Y/n) followed after Ka-zar as he pet the kitten in his arms. Hestia purred happily. "She's in here" the man said as he stopped walking and pointed to the doorless doorway in front of them.

"Thank you" (y/n) nodded before entering the room as Ka-zar left to give them privacy.

(Y/n) sat down next to Gwen. He hadn't gotten a good look at himself so he didn't know how scratched up he was, he didn't need to know either to know that Gwen was definitely in worse shape. Gwen's clothes were torn up and she had cuts all over her body. Her face was covered in small scratches that (y/n) hoped weren't infected.

(Y/n) sat on a chair next to Gwen's bed and sighed. "You'll be alright" he said, mostly to reassure himself. He stroked her hair and moved it out of her face. He held Hestia with his other hand.

After a moment Gwen groaned and slowly opened her eyes. "Where's your shirt?" She asked as she glanced down at the boys body. "And your pants"

"Being cleaned by jungle people" (y/n) replied with a smile. "You alright?"

"Aside from the stinging all over my body? Fine, why do you ask?" Gwen replied with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah that pain would be all the cuts allover you" (y/n) replied as Gwen quickly looked down at her body and groaned.

"The hell happened?" Gwen asked as she touched her face and flinched from the pain of touching the scratches.

"I don't remember" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "I was hoping you would"

Gwen shook her head and looked down at her torn clothes. "This was my favorite outfit"

"I really think that's the least of our worries right now" (y/n) replied only to get a sad glance from Gwen. "It was my favorite of yours too. I'll buy you a new one when we get out of here"

Gwen smiled at the boy before closing her eyes again. "Thank you. I-I need some sle-" Gwen quickly fell asleep before she could finish her sentence.

"Goodnight Gwen" (y/n) stroked the girls hair again before glancing down at Hestia. "How the hell are we going to get out of here girl?" Hestia just purred without a care before closing her eyes and leaning into (y/n).

Word count: 1304

(I've been waiting to use Ka-zar. Love this man)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 50 7
In a universe where Peter Parker aka Spiderman doesn't exist. Instead, the one who takes his place is Gwen Stacy aka Ghost-Spider. You on the other h...
579 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
116K 4K 23
'It was strange, to pretend that I knew nothing about this boy, when, in reality, I knew pretty much everything about him.' Hydra is all y/n knows. T...
93.5K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...