The little genius (Fnaf Yande...

By Lexacoolfox

Somebody commented this idea on one of my stories and it's been in my head forever. So now I'm writing this... More

Information chapter
chapter 1: new visitor
chapter 2: getting to know you more.
chapter 3: some fun lies hide the dark truth
chapter 4: curiousity
chapter 5: seeing you again
chapter 6: problems arising
chapter 7: new friend or new threat?
Chapter 8: more feelings
Ace Cash! (Information chapter)
Chapter 10: night terrors
Chapter 11: part-time?
Chapter 12: new employee
1,000 votes special
Chapter 13: first day on the job
Chapter 14: offer or temptation?
Chapter 15: are changes better or worse?
Chapter 16: Valetines special
Chapter 17: more mysteries but no answers
Chapter 18: rising tention
Chapter 19: confusion and frustration
Chapter 20: love and war
Chapter 21: endless fun and troublesome problems
Chapter 22: so many things are happening! I can barely keep up
Chapter 23: new co-worker!
Chapter 24: danger is always near
Chapter 25: almost the perfect day
Chapter 26: who are you?
Chapter 27: whats happening to my life!
Chapter 28: its time for a break
Chapter 29: welcome to court
Chapter 30: final goodbye?
Chapter 31: exposed!
Chapter 32: its good to be back
Chapter 33: an unexpected encounter!
DAY 1 of your vacation
DAY 2 welcome to Tulum Mexico
DAY 3: peaceful summer day
DAY 4: Troublemakers
DAY 5: after tomorrow
DAY 6: Final day
Chapter 34: you have no idea how much we missed you...
Chapter 35: planning
Chapter 36: slumber party!
Chapter 37: welcome back to your thrilling career!
Chapter 38: tragedy strikes
Chapter 39: what happened?
Chapter 40: security breach
Chapter 41: not alone
Chapter 42: sun and eclipse join the party
Chapter 43: My Starlight! You shine so Bright!
Chapter 44: release and steal
Chapter 45: when the truth is revealed
Chapter 46: the end is near.
Chapter 47: the time to make a choice
Chapter 48: I Always Come Back!
Chapter 49: new beginning, new life
Chpater 50: a bright future
Chapter 51: caught.
Chapter 52: meeting the higher ups
Chapter 53: money, young love, and trouble
Chapter 54: things are looking up
Chapter 55: Fame and future fortune
Chapter 56: back in town.
Chapter 57: Fireworks
Chapter 58: 11 months
Chapter 59: unpredictable occurrences
Chapter 60: legal rights to the glamrocks!
Chapter 61: hard work paying off.
Chapter 62: nothing
I caved

Chapter 9: VR experience

6.4K 218 151
By Lexacoolfox

"What really?"

"Sorry. But it's for the best for now."

"It's alright uncle I understand."

My uncle just got news that Hunter went missing. Now all the parents in the neighborhood have been keeping their kids inside for safety.

My uncle wanted me to stay inside for a while as well.

I was pretty scared to be honest. I actually was hoping Hunter was alright, sure he's a jerk but that didn't mean I want anything bad to happen to him.

"But hey, I got this package earlier and it's a game, I'm assuming you bought it? Am I right y/n?"

I saw it was the VR game I ordered

"Yeah. Thanks uncle!"

"Go play your game kiddo! My buddy is going to be here soon."

I nodded my head and set up everything I needed for the game.

I took a deep breath and slipped on the game set onto my head

Let's do this!

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

(Please watch the video)

"...did he just say 'accidental digital consciousness transfer'? I didn't even know that was a possibility. Maybe it's just added into the game to scare players a bit. Cause I don't think technology is advanced enough for that to happen."

Besides that question dancing around my mind, it quickly went away as I looked around and started looking at the games and the prize counter.

I looked down a hallway and saw purple eyes staring at me.

'Okay that's super creepy.'

I decided to ignore it and looked at the games I could play I decided I wanted to do repairs since I'm actually doing it at the pizza plex.

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

I finished all the repair ones in like 30 minutes. It wasn't to difficult to do but something that did happen was I found these little glitchy things and when I would grab one it would make a sound as it disappeared.

I couldn't tell what it was but I thought I would think about it later. I looked to see that whatever's was in that hallway was a bit closer than I previously thought.

'What is that thing? It's kinda starting to creep me out.'

Then I looked and decided to play the first game

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

I took a good look at the characters and thought

'I think the Freddy and chica I know is better. Cause those two kinda creeped me out just a little bit. Then I looked at Bonnie but he was gone on the cameras! I looked around and found him in a storage closet.'

The scariest part was watching them walk down the hall with the flickering lights.

I jumped back in surprise when I saw foxy for the first time he was truly scary but he seemed like an interesting character.

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

After night 2 I decided to take a break from the first game and decided to take a break from the game to get some food and water. Before I left I looked down the hall, the thing was gone. I was confused and wondering if what I saw was real.

I took of the headgear and put it down then walked to the kitchen to get some food along with some water.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"They're not here today"

Roxanne said to herself in the mirror

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"This sucks. Lil cutie isn't here again."

Monty said walking around the golf course

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Yeah superstar isn't here today. But when they come back I'll bring them here. I'm sure they would love to dance to one of your songs."

Freddy was talking to the DJ music man.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"C'mon chica I'm sure they'll be back. Even though you all hate it. They have a life outside the pizza plex and that might get in the way."

Bonnie told his friend

"I know it's just. I hate it when they're not here. It's feels like a part of me is missing."

Then it was quiet for a few seconds. Why? Because Bonnie was the one actually missing parts.

Chica realized it and got embarrassed

"O-oh Um...sorry..."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Really you found them? In the VR game? I didn't even know they had it!"

"Ȳ̴͔e̷̹͂s̸̬̍ ̵̖͐ị̶͠t̵̪̆ ̴̲̕a̶̦͆p̴͎̆p̷̲̕è̷͉a̷̛̪r̸̡͌s̸̢̎ ̷̲̇t̶̬͊h̴̲̽ę̷̔y̷̲̒ ̵͈̓a̷͓͘ć̸̩q̶̠̈́u̴̯͝ǐ̵̪r̶̘͠ë̸̢́d̶̠͝ ̴͓̈́ṭ̶̅h̵̙͋ë̶͍́ ̶͎̽g̷͚͐a̷͙͂m̵̥̿e̷̓͜.̴̧̓ ̷̜͘L̸̯̕ë̶̫ă̴̩r̴̢̀ṇ̵́i̴̖̽n̸̪̈g̷͎͝ ̸̬̾m̵͈̏o̸̙͂r̷̡̊ȇ̷͔ ̵̖̆â̸̢b̶͙̈o̴̧͐u̴̧̐t̶̜͋ ̴͕̓t̶̲͛h̷͚͝e̶̗͌m̷͎͑ ̵̱̿s̴͎̔h̷̼͠o̴̢̊u̶̖͛l̵̟̈́d̵̫͆ ̴̺͆b̴͖͠ḙ̷̽ ̵͇͊s̷̝͠ò̴̞ ̸̤̽m̷̦̍u̵̺̿c̴͈̑h̴̩͂ ̶͍̚ē̸̬a̵̯̒s̵͓̅ì̶̖e̸͐͜r̵͉͐ ̵̯̈́ê̸͜s̵̗̔ṕ̷ͅe̵̢̐c̷͔̽ȋ̶̘a̴̦͌l̴̯̄l̶̲̚ỵ̷̓ ̴̫̀i̴̼͑f̶̰̌ ̶̣̾Ị̶̓'̴̙͆m̷̨̌ ̶̰̂a̴̡͆b̸͇̈́l̶̖̂e̵͙͘ ̶̧͛ť̵̼o̶̼̓ ̷̭̈́h̶̝͐a̴͎͝c̸̒͜k̶̫̀ ̶͍͋i̸̟͐ñ̶̹t̸͔̉o̵̦̎ ̴̧͛ẗ̷̜́h̸͍̀ḙ̴͂ì̴̗r̸̜͠ ̴̞̽c̶̄͜ö̵̩m̵̺̓p̴͈͝u̸̥̿ţ̸̋e̷̛͚r̵̯̆ ̶̘̎"

"I would be carful sir. Y/n is a skilled coder, programmer, and probably hacker. If they notice something is wrong with their computer they'll likely make a few changes to their computer or even try to delete you."

"Ḁ̶͆r̷̩̊e̴̤̾ ̵̻͋ÿ̸́ͅȍ̴̹u̴̲̍ ̵̞͋ ̵̰̈́d̶̺̆ȯ̷͜ú̷̢b̸͈͊t̸̹̒i̴̧͒n̶̝̈ḡ̸̙ ̴͛͜m̶͔̌è̷͕ ̵͙̕V̴͖̈a̷̪̽n̷̺͐n̷̫̎y̴̺͆?̶̮̾"

"N-no! Of course not! I-I don't have any doubts about you succeeding sir!"

"I'm just...um...concerned that's all. It's just a bit more information to make your plan run more smoothly without any trouble"

"N̵̯̐e̴̻̓v̶͕̔e̶͈̐r̵̠̀ ̵̢̾d̵͍̂ȍ̵͚ŭ̶̘b̸̝͝ť̵͍ ̴̲̂m̵̜͌y̵̧͊ ̶̩͆a̸̬̋b̴͇̽i̵̫̎l̷̺̿i̴͉̽t̷͓̋į̵̑e̷̬̕ś̸̤ ̷̻̋v̷̺͘à̵̡n̴̛͈n̵̠͛y̶͔͑.̵̪̒ ̶͎̄Y̴͙̊o̵̜͛u̷̝͊ ̴͉̈́k̶̹̏ǹ̶̮o̴͔͒w̶̡͘ ̸̪̽w̴̪̃h̴͔͆a̸̩̋t̴̪͘ ̷̙̂I̵̼͝'̷̘́m̵͕̌ ̴̢̉ç̸̐a̶̜͂p̸͚̌a̶̜͒b̷͙̎l̶͙̇e̶͓̎ ̴̼̕o̵̤̐f̴̘͋f̷͓̍"

"Of course sir."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

After I got some water and food. I saw that I got a text from ace.

Ace ♠️

'Hey did you hear about the news about that kid in our neighborhood who went missing.'

Me

'Yeah it's crazy. My uncle is keeping me inside for the time being'

Ace ♠️

'Same. This sucks I just moved in and I can't leave the house.'

'At least I have a friend to talk to.'

Me

'Yeah. It's nice.'

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

Unbeknownst to you a certain glitchy rabbit was trying to enter your computer. But you had very advanced protection on your computer that made it difficult. Also Unknown to qɒɿƚʜɔƚi|Ꭾ when he tried to enter the computer your phone alerted you something foreign was trying to get into the system.

When you saw the notification you texted ace you'd be right back.

Then you went on your computer and tried to detect the foreign thing was trying to get into your computer. But qɒɿƚʜɔƚi|Ꭾ quickly retreated when he saw that you were trying to detect him.

When you didn't find anything, you thought it might be a false alarm.

After awhile ace had to do something and he said that you'll both talk later.

Then you thought about the game, so you went back in and thought you tryvent repairs.

On the way you found more glitchy things. After you finished those you looked and saw the figure more visible then before.

It looked like a rabbit and it was waving at you

"..."

"Well aren't you just absolutely terrifying."

You said in a happy tone

"Well it's nice to meet you buddy. Im going to continue the game. Just let me know if you need anything."

You laughed cause you were talking to something that was apart of the game.

"N̴̗̬̓̂ị̶̉̑c̸̱̜̈́͝e̵̯̽̍ ̷̞̈́t̶͕̕ò̸̞ ̴͍̻̆f̶̻͇͋i̵̝̓̊n̶̯͐̿ą̵́l̸̫͓̍͝l̶̤̱͒̀y̷̰̳͌ ̴͚̀m̷̗̏e̸͍̫͊e̷̦͂̚t̵̼͆ ̴̦͕͋y̵̩͗̄o̶̲̿̉ǔ̵̖̰ t̸̳̋ỏ̶̳o̶̪͠"̸͕͝ ̴̲̚

You quickly turn back to it surprised it actually said something

"Hehehe...you really got me there. Hhmm...what should I call you. Let's see your kinda like springtrap from the third game. But your all glitchy. That's it! I'll call you glitchtrap!"

"Y/n who are you talking to?"

Your uncle entered your room.

You lifted up your head gear

"Oops sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your game."

"It's fine uncle. I'm not doing anything in the game luckily."

"How about you take a break and have dinner."

"Okay I'll be out there in a minute."

He nodded and closed the door.

You slipped it your gear back on.

"Well glitchtrap it's been fun but I gotta log out. I'll be back though."

Before you clicked save and exit you heard

"S̸e̵e̸ ̴y̵o̴u̷ ̶s̶o̴o̸n̸~̷"

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

"So what do you think of y/n?"

"I̵̯̒ ̵̦̉h̸͖̋ŏ̷͈n̷̝̽ë̷͍s̵̯̚ţ̷͂l̵̥͆y̵͉̅ ̴͓͛t̷̙͒h̸͍͒o̵̳͌ư̸̯g̵̼̾h̷͓̄t̷̩̕ ̶̳̃t̸̻̄h̷͓͗ë̶̫y̶̟͑ ̴̍ͅm̷͈̊ȋ̷̹g̴͔̀h̵̘̒t̵̺͆ ̸̪̑h̸̤̄a̴̝͊v̴͍͌e̷͚̽ ̶͈̉b̶͔̓e̷͕̓e̴̙͋n̸͔̄ ̴͈̇à̶̝ ̶̠̽ẁ̴ͅa̸͎͊s̴̻̉t̷̛̞e̶̹͝ ̶̭́ọ̶̈́f̶̥̐ ̷̛̺m̶̭̌y̴̨͂ ̵̮̏t̴͉͆ỉ̷̘m̵̟͛ẹ̵̅ ̶͙͛b̸̦͑u̸̖͆t̵̜͂...̷̪̃ț̶̐h̵̩̚ë̶̯́y̸̙͌ ̸̺͝h̵̘͛a̴̦̾v̴̘͛e̷͇͠ ̵͈̿c̶̙̾a̵͍͝u̸̻̕g̸̘͆h̴̢̑ţ̶̉ ̵̝͐ṃ̸͑y̸̹͛ ̴͎̒e̴̺̊ȳ̵͙e̴̫̽...̶̦̏I̷̪̍ ̸̯̾n̶̛̜é̷ͅe̸̟̐d̶̰͑ ̴͎̈ṯ̷̎o̸͓̎ ̶̤͗ĺ̵̗o̶͉͊o̶̒ͅk̶̻̿ ̸̱̚ḯ̷̖n̵̝͒t̸̙̀o̶̱͝ ̴̟͋ṯ̷̈h̸͔͝e̷̙͝m̵̩̈ ̶̋ͅm̷͓̈́ò̴̟r̴̥̎e̸̜͛.̶̹̇"

"That's wonderful I knew you would y/n!"

"S̷̼̾i̸̟̋n̷͈̐c̴͉͋e̸͙̕ ̷̳̌Ỉ̶̟'̷̟̌l̵͓̋l̸̖͠ ̷͈̃b̷̖͂e̵͔̎ ̸̮̽k̷͕͋ë̴̮ē̶͎p̵͖̄ĩ̸̼n̴̖̽g̷̪͗ ̴̬̋t̵̨̛a̵̫̾b̵͈̒ṣ̶̍ ̵̪͝o̸̙̿n̸̹̆ ̵̪̔t̵̰͝h̶̝́ẻ̸̪m̷͓̕ ̷̱͒I̵̪͛ ̵̕ͅw̶̟̄o̸͙̕ņ̶̍'̴̼̀t̶̥͌ ̵̭̓b̵̑͜ē̵̠ ̸̀ͅa̶̱͛b̵̻́l̶͚̎e̶͔͌ ̵̳͝ț̸̎o̸͇͠ ̴̫̂c̸͖̈́ö̸̹́n̶̲͒t̶̲̾a̵͕͌ĉ̸̻t̶̠͛ ̸͖̓y̸̛̖o̸̹͘u̶̜͊ ̵͍͗a̸̮̒s̶̙̈́ ̵̦̎m̸̟̑ȗ̶̼c̷͈̕h̵̪́.̸̭͛ ̷̛̙B̸̖͊u̸̬̎t̶͉̂ ̴͈̌d̷͈͝ǫ̸̀ṇ̶̊'̷̝̄t̴̗̽ ̸̨̑š̸̻l̴͉͒a̶̮͘c̴̱͗k̸̻͋ ̶͖͝ỏ̸̱f̵̖̄f̸̼̑.̸̪́ ̵̅͜I̶͔͝'̶͝ͅḽ̶̚l̶̺͗ ̴̡͐m̸͇͝ạ̸͝ḳ̵̑e̷̺͊ ̸̦̄y̶̮̌ô̶̼u̷̟͘ ̷͉̃r̵̥̊e̴̺̋g̵̫͛r̵̰̓e̴̢̅t̶̪̾ ̷̻͝i̵̡͝f̶͓̽ ̵̦̐y̶̲̋ọ̶̍u̴̢̓ ̴͙̐d̴͓̎o̶͇͐!̶̡̊"

"Of course sir. I wouldn't dream of it."

"G̴̬̀o̶̦̿o̵̜͠d̵̪͂ ̷̹̌t̴̬̚r̷̯̎y̴̞̽ ̴̙̑ȁ̸̤n̶͖͌d̸͎̾ ̸̛̣g̵̤̀ë̷̝t̸̩̏ ̶͙̈ą̵͐ ̸̙̃c̴̱̀ö̵̜́u̸̮͠p̷̡͗l̷̙̓e̵̯̊ ̷͚̄m̸̹͒o̶̼͝r̶̺͆ê̸͔ ̶̳̔k̶̼̕ì̸̠d̷̜̽s̵̗͐ ̵͖͌ṅ̵͎e̵̠͑a̸̹̕r̴̫̒ ̸͇̆o̸̥̍r̸̨͗ ̴̨͋i̵̜͝n̴̯͠ ̴̫̈́t̵̺̐h̷̯̓a̶̫͗t̷̠͝ ̴̕͜n̵͈͋e̷͚̓i̸͔͆g̴͔͑h̵̤͗b̵̜̈ő̸̖r̷̢̔h̸̯́ǫ̴̆ŏ̷̫ḍ̷͆.̸͈͆ ̷̲̂Į̷̅ ̷̧̿ẇ̵̨ȧ̷̖n̸̳̓ť̷̟ ̴͖̅ṭ̵̾h̶̥̉ḛ̸͂m̴̺͝ ̸̼̃t̵̯͗õ̴̼ ̴̭̌p̴̂ͅl̴̙̀a̷̖̅y̵͉͋ ̸̮̓t̵̛̖h̸͍͌â̸̞t̶̬͝ ̶̣́ğ̷͚a̴̲͛m̴̘̚ẽ̷̗ ̵̱̉a̴̭̐s̷̯͆ ̸̘͗m̵͉̎ů̶ͅc̵̡̒h̴͚͆ ̷̯̚a̷̖̾s̷̢̿ ̵̢́p̵̲̎o̴̼͂s̶̗̈́s̴̬̿ḯ̷ͅb̴͎̀l̶̝͒e̷̩̒.̴̯̈́"

"As you wish."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

-sundrop was wondering where you were. Moondrop was angry but he didn't know why.

-Monty recently learned he was waterproof (a/n: Not officially canon. But in this story. I'm making him water proof.) he thought when you come back, he'll hide in the water and when you walking around he jump out and scare you like a real gator!

- Roxanne was looking through the walls and couldn't find you. She then knew you weren't there. She played a song that remind her of you.

-chica visits Bonnie even though your not there. Just to make sure he doesn't feel lonely or forgotten

-freddy went to hangout with the DJ since he was free and you weren't there. He also saw some of the tiny music man's

-if you didn't catch vanny's bosses attention before you've definitely caught it now. That fact that your computer had a system that he couldn't get through. He thought about how useful those skills are.

- he found it idiotic but also a tiny bit cute when you talked to him. Like he was real. He wanted to laugh when he saw your surprised expression from when he talked back when you weren't looking.

-your favorite part of the game so far we're the repairs

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Part 1 of the what the glitchy voice said

"Yes it appears they acquired the game. Learning more about them should be so much easier especially if I'm able to hack into their computer"

""Are you Doubting Me Vanny?"

"Never doubt my abilities vanny. You know what I'm capable off."

Part 2 of what the glitchy voice said

"Nice to finally meet you too"

"See you soon~"

Part 3 of what the glitchy voice said

"I honestly thought they might have been a waste of my time but...they have caught my eye...I need to look into them more."

"Since I'll be keeping tabs on them I won't be able to contact you as much. But don't slack off. I'll make you regret if you do!"

"Good try and get a couple more kids near or in that neighborhood. I want them to play that game as much as possible."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.3K 39
Finally moving out at the age of 22, you needed a job that pays well to support yourself. So, you applied at the most popular attraction around, Fred...
5.2K 187 12
+β‚Š ❝ πˆπ… π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 π‹πŽπ•π„, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 ππŽπŽπ†πˆπ„ 𝐎𝐍 πƒπŽπ–π ! ❞ β‚Š+ β•°β”ˆβž€ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...
37.4K 682 26
This is my interpretation of what fnaf security breach would be like if Roxanne wolf was your guardian instead of freddy, and that heartless, scummy...
67.5K 2.9K 20
βŽΎπ€π•π€πˆπ‹π€ππ‹π„!⏌ Fanf Security Breach x Gender Neutral Eclipse Reader. _______________________________________ ❝𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔�...