Ateez Oneshots

By jins_alpaca_dealer

Reader x Ateez More

Before Reading
Insecure about his Phobias
Realizing I am in Love
Because I love you
Impression
I fell in love with you when we were kids
11 month difference
Kisses
No clothes needed
Overthinking
Arranged Marriage
Hide and seek small places
Spoiled
Christmas Snowy Kiss
Christmas past became Present
Christmas Gift
Last Minute Christmas
I hate you, I love you
Fuck Society
Risk
Few hours alone
Broken leg
No control
Size kink
Boyfriend...?
Voicemail
Painting
Gamer Boi
Euphoric addiction
2 weeks
Affection triggered by pain
Ghosted
Pre- Debut bestie
Messed up
Anyone Home?
Respect
Tarantula
Quarantine is no joke
Physical touch
The day I met an angel in Human form
When you give them a BJ (OT8)
Types of boyfriends (OT8)
Real chance
BFF
Promise
Touch
Do you like me?
Action of Confession
Hungry
Pretty Princess
Sweet as always
Let me try
I want to find out
No lip action
Uncomfortable
7 AM
Title?
Boyfriends
Quick
We don't need to talk
Stupid
Mrs. Choi Jongho
Innocence
Shadow
Too far gone but love is a healer
Mine
Spicy time
Hard time
No words
ONE NIGHT
Surprise
Film Camera
Found it
You have me
Birth Mark
Pretty
New years suprise
Convenient
Super Sure
Spontaneous Kiss
Ateez as class mates
I want you
Important friendship
Nervous
Doll
Taste
Cocky MOFO
Hot and Cute
Solo Rooms
I like you more than the word like
Chemistry
Beginning of the Night
Lets nap
Dirty Talk -1-
Dirty Talk -2-
You know extremely too much
Truth
Hurricane
Back to work
Complicated
Wake up
Same page
Out of pocket
Sexting
CEO Choi
Concert Night
Laundry
Caught
Everything she said was wrong

Mafia Lovers

1.8K 14 6
By jins_alpaca_dealer

-SEONGHWA

My dad was one of the biggest Mafia leaders around the world. Our rivals were the Park's in Korea. We dominated more but they were catching up quickly. The Park's had a Son. He was beyond stunning. I was not allowed anywhere I mean anywhere by myself. I had snuck out to a party and that's when I met him. He had no idea who I was. I was dancing on the dance floor swaying my hips seductively, getting lost in the music. A big, tall muscular guy had pulled me to him. He was so much bigger than me and was so intoxicated I was getting scared. I had my gun with me, but I didn't want to cause a scene. I was pushing and pushing but he would not budge. I started hitting his chest, but nothing was happening. All of a sudden, I hear a gunshot. I was the only one that didn't flinch or react in any way. I looked around and saw Park Seonghwa with his gun in the air walking towards me. He pointed his gun at the guy that was all over me and shot him while staring into my eyes.

"I don't think he should have touched you like that." He puts his gun down and signals to his bodyguards. He asks for my hand and we walk out of the place together.

"What's your name Beautiful?" I look at him and the people behind us. He notices and shakes them off so we could have more privacy.

"Before I tell you my name, I want to tell you that I should not be walking with you." He looks at me confused. "I am the daughter of your father's rival" I look down, scared of what is going to happen. He lifts my chin and looks into my eyes. His face was soft, not like the other times I had seen him between the gaps of my bodyguard's bodies.

"I don't care. I want to get to know you."

"How do I know you are just not trying to break my walls then kill me and take over my dad's parts with your family." He understood where I was coming from. That is how we were brainwashed to think about each other.

"If I wanted to kill you and take over, don't you think I would have done it already?" He raises his eyebrow as he took my silence as an answer. My alarm to get home went off and I heard my dad's assistant calling me from one side of the park and Seonghwa's dad's assistant calling him from the other.

"Fuck they found me." I unhook my arm from Seonghwas and started running the way my name was coming from. Before I could get far, he pulled me back by my arm.

"I want to see you again." I shake my head.

"You know how risky that is?"

"Please"

"Fine, meet me here at this spot tomorrow at this time." I gently shake his hand off my arm and disappear into the night.

"Miss you know you are not allowed to leave without the bodyguards." He opens the car door for me as I shimmy my way in. "I am going to have to tell your father about this" I take my gun out and give him my devil look.

"Do you really have to tell my father or can we just forget it ever happened." He gulped hard and loud before giving me his answer.

"It will be our little secret." He smiled at me, but fear was visible.

I looked like a small chipmunk on the outside, but I think I was much more ruthless than my own father. I had no shame, no remorse, nothing. If I didn't like you or you wronged me, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in you. I wouldn't even think twice about it. History shows that the daughters of the Mafia leaders were spoiled, and they were weak and targets to everyone. I vowed not to be like that after a minor mafia leader killed my mom for being so helpless and dependent on my dad. I trained and became emotionless to help me. When my dad can't do missions but cannot trust anyone else, he sends me. He doesn't show his fear, but he fears me over everything because I am his daughter and he would die for me. Me on the other hand if I really had to, I would shoot him, and he was very aware of that.

I got home and ran to my room. I took my phone out of my hiding spot and turned it on. If Seonghwa was serious about me, he would find a way to contact me. As soon as my phone powered on, I got a message from an unknown number.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I am glad I got to meet you. XOXO

I smiled but he didn't seem like an XOXO person so that really caught me off guard. Maybe I have got him all wrong. I lay on my bed watching my favorite shows changing and taking my makeup off. Before I knew it, I was deep in sleep.

"Hey, you made it" he smiles at me. That was the first time I saw him smile.

"Yeah it took me a few and I had to threaten some people, but I am here" I return a very small toothless smile.

"So, I hear you are the Ruthless Miss. No one knows your name, only your father's. I also heard you are worse than your father in every way. You are more feared than him." I nod my head confirming everything.

"Yep, that's me! Why are you bringing this up? Are you scared of me?" I giggle and nudge him with my shoulder.

"Um... just a little but why didn't you save yourself from that guy at the party yesterday?"

"I may be ruthless, but I know when and when not to cause a scene. Especially when I was trying to be incognito that night." He nods his head understanding what I meant.

"Well, I am sorry for causing a scene." I examine his body language and expressions. It looked like he was letting his guard down around me. I look away and look straight in front of me.

"It's okay. I am very thankful you did. I don't like doing what I do. I know it is necessary in my lifestyle, but I wish I could have a normal life. If I can't have a normal life, I just wish I could be in charge. I would do things right and way different." His eyes widened.

"You know it's crazy because I feel the same way. I also wish I could freely love whomever I want to love" he looks down at his knees as I thought the same thing.

"Have you ever been in love?" I ask in a naive way.

"No, but I have had my eyes on someone for quite some time. The only thing is our love is forbidden." Once the last word left his mouth, I felt a rush through my body. I tensed and he noticed. He put his hand in mine causing me to relax.

"Who is that person?" I looked around to see if anyone was around. It was a habit you pick up being in our type of business.

"You" everything was moving really fast and my thoughts were racing as that one word that means nothing in the English language or any language for that matter changed my whole world and flipped it upside down.

Seonghwa and I have been sneaking out a lot to see each other. We had gotten a little serious but only lived day by day not knowing what would happen. He had to go on a mission, and I was worried. I knew he could handle himself but I still worried. He worried about me going on missions too. On our late-night calls, he would always tell me, 'when we get married and take over the world you will not have to lift a finger.' I would roll my eyes and reply with 'Women run the world. If we want something done right, we do it ourselves. Don't count me out Mr. Park.' The more we snuck around and talked the deeper we fell in love. Our 'Forbidden' love was a rush.

We were at our usual spot when the worst that we could imagine happened. Our fathers found us.

"Dad don't do this" I yell at my dad. Seonghwa was trying to defuse the situation on his side.

"You know he is our rival. You know you are not supposed to be anywhere near him. You know the rules." He yelled at me. Seonghwa wanted to jump in between us but was stopped by his father.

"Dad I think I am allowed to love whoever I want. I am old enough to make my own decisions. If I can go on missions alone, I think I should be able to love whomever I want." Tears were streaming down my face now. We both know how this was going to end.

"If you want him so bad that will be over my dead body." He got on his knees in front of me as I was crying hysterically. My dad was putting on a facade, but he always wanted me to be happy. I shake my head begging him for it not to end like this. I took the gun out of the back of my pants and pointed it at him.

"I love you Princess do me proud." I cried harder. Even though I had trained for this moment I didn't want it to happen.

"I love you dad" I pulled the trigger and watched him drop. I gathered myself and looked at Seonghwa and his dad. My weak state was an advantage for them. Seonghwa's dad pulls his gun out but before he could shoot Seonghwa had shot him. I looked at his emotionless state when he did that. I dropped to my knees feeling the pain in my heart. Seonghwa snapped out of it and kneeled down pulling me to him.

"I will take responsibility if you want. You can hate me and hurt me. You can shoot me if you want but falling in love with you was the best thing I had ever done and will do." I looked up at him wiping my tears.

"I can never hate or hurt you."

"Then let's get married and combine our lives. Combine our companies." The sincerity in his voice scared me.

"Seonghwa... Let's go get married" He picked me up and spun me around. Once I was on my feet again, he crashed his lips to mine. The kiss was magical.

2 YEARS LATER

We got married and combined our lives and company. Together we were unstoppable and feared by everyone. We lost all emotions except for each other. We were worse than Bonnie and Clyde or anyone for that fact. We know we had rewritten history.

I was sitting on Seonghwa's desk kissing his neck as he was talking to someone. I was visibly needy, and I didn't care who saw. He didn't either. He had shot many people for just looking at me as I had done the same. He sat in between my legs holding my body as I did whatever.

"Okay, I think we should snoop around for a couple of days then attack." He gave the instructions to his right-hand man Wooyoung to tell the team. He tapped my back where his hand was resting to get my approval.

"Mmm sounds okay do whatever." I hummed on his neck pushing him back and straddling him in his chair.

"Okay sounds good now please leave." He turned to me and connected our lips in a heated make-out session. He trailed his fingers up and down my body until it landed on my straps to my top pushing them out of the way and working his way down to my neck and shoulders. I moaned when he found my spot giving it extra attention.

"Baby" he whispers in my ear, kissing the shell of my ear and taking my earlobe in his mouth. I knew exactly what he wanted to do. I ignored his request teasing him as he trailed his hands down my body to my bare aching core. He places a finger on my bundle of nerves lightly putting pressure.

"Baby" I whispered on his lips before he put me back on his desk and brought my core up to him by my legs. He dipped his head in between my open legs blowing cold air and smirking when I shiver. He looked up at me before attaching his lips to my most sensitive spot and started sucking lightly. I throw my head back at the pleasure I was getting. He flicked his tongue back and forth side to side alternating from sucking and licking. I was close and he knew when the door opened, and a newbie froze at the sight. I was in way too much pleasure to react. Seonghwa didn't even stop what he was doing, picking up his gun that was on the desk beside me and pulling the trigger hitting him and killing him instantly. His right-hand man picked up the lifeless body and closed the door as I reached my high and yelled Seonghwa's name. I didn't care who heard or who was around. I would suck him off in front of everyone as he would do things to me too. When we wanted each other, we wanted each other at that moment not caring who was around. He looks up and licks his lips then wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. He throws his body back in the chair and throws his head back feeling satisfied with what he did.

"Baby the way I make you tremble under me causes me so much Euphoria." I collect myself and slump down in his lap putting my head on his chest. He kisses my temple, holding me close, wrapping both arms around me. I get off his lap and sit in my chair by the window taking out my book and reading it as he gets to work on the plan and who is going.

A few hours went by when I fell asleep in my chair and I heard a knock on the door.

"Seonghwa?" Wooyoung comes in. I hear shushing as he walks in.

"Seonghwa, we have just gotten threats from an up-and-coming mafia leader," Wooyoung whispers to Seonghwa.

"What exactly was the threat?" He questioned. I opened my eyes and watched them talk, very interested in what was going on.

"They threatened the Moon." Seonghwa and his staff had made up a code name for when things came to me. I was the moon. They thought I didn't know but I am not stupid in any way and found out pretty quick what this code was for. Seonghwa's head snapped my way and I closed my eyes quickly.

"How loaded are they? How many men do they have?" The irritation in Seonghwa's voice was very evident and he did not try to hide it.

"They have 85 men and have 3 houses full of weapons and ammunition."

"Burn those houses to the ground. Take everything you can without getting caught and burn it. Report back to me when it is done. No one messes with what is mine." I heard footsteps coming towards me before a hand petted my head. I was picked up bridal style and walked to our room.

"I know you are awake, and I know you heard everything." He whispers opening our door.

"If you knew then why didn't you say anything?" I opened my eyes as he sat me down on the bed. He just shrugs his shoulders, getting undressed and sitting next to me on the bed.

"You know I am very worried and very protective over you right?" I nod my head and cup his cheeks.

"Baby, I can take care of myself, you know I can. Don't stress too much okay?" I pecked his lips as the worry lines on his forehead disappeared and his face softened at my touch.

In the middle of the night, I was woken up to a great commotion downstairs. Seonghwa jumped up and took his gun from underneath his pillow. I take mine from the secret compartment of my bedside table. The yelling and gunshots kept getting closer to our room when we heard silence. Seonghwa pushed me behind him and placed his finger on his lips telling me to keep quiet. He gave me the sign letting me know what we were doing. The door flew open and Seonghwa shot first. I appeared from his side and shot the next one. We had our silencers on so men kept coming in and we eliminated them like flies.

After everything was resolved and Seonghwa did a sweep, we counted our men. None of them had died; they were just injured. We walked over to Wooyoung who had a few gunshot wounds that were pretty severe.

"What happened to Wooyoung?" Seonghwa firemen carry him to our infirmary and call the doctor as I walk behind them.

"We were ambushed. We did what you told us which was to burn the 3 houses down. When we got back here to report as you told us to, they had already started shooting. We did manage to capture one though." I was stopping the bleeding when the doctor and nurses came in ready to take the bullets out.

"Okay, we will handle him. Susu" I give him a kiss on the cheek before walking out hoping everything will be okay.

Once we got everything cleaned up and back to bed, I heard Seonghwa tell someone to take the Captive to the bunker that he will deal with him tomorrow. He walked in and pulled me so close as soon as he got comfortable.

"Can I do it?" I questioned as he shuffled a little.

"If you insist, yes but please control yourself. You are very trigger crazy." I giggled as he said that knowing that it is very true. I am very trigger-happy.

I was walking to the bunker holding hands and laughing at a joke Seonghwa had told me. We reach the opening and I nod to the boys that we're in charge of watching him. I walk in as Seonghwa stays close by but out of sight.

"So, I heard you are trying to kill me." I look at this sleep-deprived man with his hands cuffed and Duct taped together to the back of the chair. He was sweating and had a couple of cuts and swollen areas on his face. I walk a little closer, but he doesn't flinch. "Well, are you trying to kill me?" He would not make eye contact to save his life. I pulled his head up by his hair and that is when he replied.

"yes, but it was just an order." I nod my head and let his head go.

"So, are you going to tell me who it is nicely or am I going to need to help you a little?" I raised my eyebrow as I turned away from him. I sat on his lap straddling him as my hand was wrapped around his jugular and I tightened every second there was silence. I watched him struggle as I got closer to his ear and whispered. "are you going to answer?" He was struggling a lot but was skillfully tied down that he couldn't move much.

"Okay okay, the person trying to kill you is a new Mafia leader coming from Thailand. He has no respect because you Park's rule the world. He thought if he could take you out that it would be easier to get to your husband." I let go of his neck and kissed his cheek leaving a lipstick mark. As I was getting off his lap, I pulled my gun out and shot him point-blank right between his eyebrows.

"God has mercy that was so hot babe" Seonghwa comes out of the shadows and pulls me close. "In fact, it was so hot that I might need a little help with something." He gestures with his head to the bulge in his pants. I pull his head down by his neck plunging my tongue into his mouth.

"Can you wait until we get home?"

"Let's go quick then" he pulls me out of the bunker and hauls me over his shoulder before he starts walking to the house. When we got to the house his lips met mine in a hungry kiss. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, throwing it somewhere in our living room. He took my dress off and unhooked my bra skillfully. I was unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants before he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He pulled my thong off with teeth before taking the rest of his pants off. He pulled me up as he sat down, and I straddled his lap. I pulled his head to my lips then my neck wanting to feel his lips all over me. He places his right hand on my left breast twisting my nipple before taking it in his mouth sucking lightly. I moaned at the feeling, but it wasn't enough.

"Baby please" I let out desperately not caring about anything but the pleasure and love in the air. He lifts me up, placing me on his erect member. As I encased his member in my core, we both let out a big gasp loving the feeling. I started bouncing slowly then moving my hips in figure 8's.

"Baby... stop teasing" He lifted his head from the couch helping me move faster. He had his eyes glued on me. He fought the pleasure making sure his eyes never left my body. He admired and traced every part of my body. I started clenching around him feeling my high coming. He pulled me closer to him sitting up on the couch. Both his arms wrapped around my waist tight and his face in my chest leaving wet kisses. I pulled his head up and gave him sloppy kisses as our tongues played around. He moaned into the kiss as his orgasm came before mine but not by much. I threw my head back as he thrust into me pulling my body to his body as we rode out our highs.

We sat there in each other arms not wanting to move trying to catch our breath and steady our racing hearts.

"I love you so much. I hope you know you are my partner in crime." I smile at his sweet words. If anyone heard him saying these things, they would be so shocked.

"I love you too" He picks me up and slides out of me. He then stands up and walks me to the bathroom. He sits me on the counter and turns on the bathtub putting bubbles and bath salts with essential oils. As soon as it filled up enough, he placed me in the tub and got in himself. He pulled me back on his chest and I sat between his legs.

"What do you want to do about this lunatic?" He asked me tracing shapes into my skin with one hand and holding my hand with his other.

"do you think he is going to cause more problems?" I play with his wedding band thinking of everything.

"I don't know. He was crazy enough to attack us at home, who knows what he is capable of."

"Those types never last, we all know that. Remember what happened to Luiggi's from Italy? We didn't have to do anything because one of our allies helped us for them overstepping." He nods his head remembering that.

"I still don't get why they try to come after you. I mean you are so much worse than me in a good way. You shoot first and ask questions later. You are trigger happy. You will torture someone with a smile on your face looking like an innocent child. Why you?" I think a little before answering hoping he is satisfied with my answer.

"I think over the years I have stepped back and let you take the lead as I just became a wife. I wanted you to be successful and feared like I was. I wanted you to shine. So, people have forgotten about me and who I am. I also changed my last name so they might not know who I am. Just know I will be okay because you will not let anything happen to me and I will not let anything happen to you."

Wooyoung and Seonghwa were in a very intense meeting. I could see the stress radiating from Seonghwa as the conversation got tenser and even more tense by the second.

"Wooyoung I know but I don't think we should move in yet. I don't like civilian casualties. If we could just evacuate before doing it, I would be all down."

"Seonghwa how would you want us to evacuate?"

"How many people are living close to the target?"

"25"

"That's doable. We send our spies to evacuate as many as we can then we can go on with the plan."

"There is one problem... None of us speak their language and they do not speak English or Korean." I was trying not to listen to the conversation, but I knew they needed my help.

"I don't want to involve her! NO!"

"Do we have any other choice Seonghwa?" He sighs loud giving in to the defeat. Seonghwa casually walks over to me and kneels beside my chair taking my hand in his kissing the top of it multiple times.

"Baby... My sweet angel... my loving wife...." I roll my eyes but smile sweetly afterward.

"yes, my love?"

"Do you think you can help us?" he stretches up to my face and kisses my neck and ears. "Please?" He then kisses my lips pecking them multiple times.

"Of course, I will help you" I push him away as I walk to the door of his office swaying my hips side to side. When I reached the door, I looked back at Seonghwa biting his bottom lip, eyeing me up and down. I blow him a kiss before opening the door and walking out.

"THE MISSION IS TONIGHT!!!!" I hear him yell as I walk downstairs to the kitchen and start cooking the traditional pre-mission meal that gives us energy. I started my playlist through the whole house and tied my hair up to get started. A lot of people were going today so I called my bodyguards that usually stay with me when everyone is on a mission or I want to go somewhere and Seonghwa or Wooyoung cannot go.

"Mean please slice these vegetables. Jay please peel and cut these potatoes into squares. Hip please cut the cheddar block into bite-sized squared." I gave them all the stuff they needed as they walked over to the table and started working. I didn't notice anyone standing behind me until I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist from behind and a face buried in my neck.

"Are you almost done, baby?" Mean, Jay, and Hip walked over to me with everything sliced and cut just how I wanted it.

"Thank you boy, I really appreciate your help." I nod to them as I ignore Seonghwa's actions.

"Baby please give me attention." He whines in my ear.

"Babe I am almost done I promise." I giggle at his childish behavior before Wooyoung interrupts us for the meeting with the whole team. I take my apron off and place it into the counter pointing to the maid to keep an eye on the food. I walk to the office and sit on Seonghwa's lap as he is briefing everybody on the plan. A couple of people were getting on his nerves asking questions and he was getting irritated fast. He would shake his leg faster and faster trying to calm himself down. The desk was in the way of everyone's view and it's not like I haven't sucked him off in front of them anyways.

I slid down to my knees as he focused on the meeting. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants taking his hardened member out of his boxers. I slide my thumb over his tip collecting the precum before pumping my hand a couple of times. He takes a deep breath but won't look down at me. I took him in my mouth swirling my tongue on his tip. I take him out and glide my tongue up and down his shaft multiple times before taking him in completely. He shifts his body and throws his head back, closing his eyes. I heard Wooyoung cough 3 times making everyone aware of what was going on under his desk. Seonghwas body started to relax the more I bobbed my head up and down. He placed his hand on my head taking my hair in his left hand and massaging my scalp with his right. I hummed a little making him jolt up. He tapped my head signaling he was close. I increased my speed as he threw his head back and groaned, releasing into my mouth. I swallow up all the mess as Wooyoung pushes the next person to talk. He lifts me up as I am licking my lips and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. He kisses me tasting himself on my tongue before pulling away and buttoning up his pants again. I sat on the arm of his chair as he seemed much more relaxed and open-minded.

The meeting ended and I went to the kitchen as I started serving everyone their plates. Seonghwa wanted to be last as he sat at the head of the table waiting and watching everyone eat. I walked over to him and gave him his plate as he asked me for a kiss. I kiss him and walk to the kitchen to eat my plate.

I was in the car making out with Seonghwa as we drove to where we were starting.

"Baby please be careful. Don't let your guard down." He mumbles in between kisses.

"I will. You know I will always come back to you" He smiles in the kiss placing his hand on either side of my face creasing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I love you princess"

"I love you too" We were interrupted by Wooyoung knocking on the window. I take a deep breath and give him a long, deep, and passionate kiss before climbing out. I look at my team making sure we are on the right track. I was going to walk away when Seonghwa pulled me to his chest.

"Remember if you get caught to wait for me. Act as helpless and defenseless as you can." I smile and walk away to the first house. I walk in and speak to the people telling them what I was told to tell them. We walk house to house. I was in the last house when I got taken and knocked out with chloroform.

I woke up tied to a chair in the middle of a dimly lit room. I shake my head remembering what Seonghwa told me.

"So, you are the girl that Park Seonghwa would burn down the world for." I put on my innocent helpless look as he talked to me. I nod my head letting a fake tear down my face.

"what do you want from me?" I whisper sniffling.

"your Husband" I had already slipped my hands out of the restraints, but I was just waiting. A few minutes later I hear the door burst open. I sigh and stand up.

"Thank god I was getting bored." I stuff my tongue in his mouth as our lips move and we shoot everyone in the room. We walk out hand in hand when we hear an evil chuckle. We turn around and see Seonghwa's father standing there clapping. Seonghwa's mouth drops as he lets his guard down. I pointed my gun to him but lifted my finger off the trigger.

"Dad?"

"You thought I was dead son? You should have known better. I am glad to see how well you two are doing and how feared you two are. I also remember how ruthless this little angel is." He chuckles louder moving closer to us. I push Seonghwa behind me as my gun is up.

"Stay back. If you remember correctly, I won't hesitate to shoot." I yelled as I felt so bad for Seonghwa. It was already bad killing him once, so I was going to make sure he didn't have to do it again.

"I won't hurt you two. Well not yet. I just want my people back and my title back." I laugh before looking at Seonghwa. I hear ruffling and Wooyoung has his gun pointed at someone's head that was hiding trying to kill me. I nod my head in approval.

"You won't get what we built" Seonghwa stands his ground.

"Oh really? How about you ask your wife about the baby she is carrying." My eyes widened because I had not told him about this. This was a well-known tactic to throw people off their game. Seonghwa looks at me confused.

"Baby what is he talking about?" I got mad and shot his knee.

"I am pregnant, I found out this morning, but I didn't want to compromise the mission. I knew you would never let me come if you knew." I could see the anger in his eyes for putting myself and my child in danger like that. I mistakenly let my guard down and was shot. I had my vest on, but it still hurt. As I fell to the ground gasping for air everything was moving quickly but slow at the same time. Wooyoung shot the guy that was in his reach and Seonghwa shot his dad making sure he killed him this time.

He picked me up and ran out. I had never seen this man cry ever and he was crying hard. He sped to the house as the doctor was already there.

"The bullet got her shoulder, but it was clean through and through"

"Doc she is pregnant please tell me they are both okay."

"Well I would have to do a sonogram but one of the bullets hit her ribs on the vest and you know the impact." He gave him a sincere look before Seonghwa made up his mind.

"If you can save one please save her. We can always make more kids just don't let anything happen to her." The nurses were prepping me as I saw Seonghwa's body fade and darkness take over.

I woke up 2 hours later laying in my room on my bed. Seonghwa was yelling at someone through the phone in Korean until he heard me grunt from trying to sit up. He quickly hung up and came over to me. He gave me water and helped me sit up as he slid his body behind me for support.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry." I started to cry, and his face softened as he dried up my tears.

"Baby it's okay. You lived the baby magically lived as well. We will be okay from now on." He kissed my head wrapping his arms around.

"That's good and all but I shouldn't have gone. I should have told you. I just wanted to do it one more time before it all ended for me." He nods understanding my point of view.

"If you would have told me I would have made the mission safer and more planned out. I understand but don't understand because I cannot just leave this life, but I know how it hurts to be such a respected and feared badass than having to hang it up." He lays back bringing me with him.

"I love you. How did I get so lucky to have you?"

"Well, you proved your loyalty to me when you shot your own father just to be with me. It also helps that you're hot and have a banging body." I shake my head and chuckle hitting his chest playfully. He moves my head to place his lips on mine. "I am happy that we are having our first child. You know that I want five right." I nod rolling my eyes.

"We will see after the second one how I feel."

I recovered quickly and I thank prenatal pills for that. I was in the part of my pregnancy where I was horny all the time. My hormones were wild. Seonghwa loves sex just as much as the next guy, but he was getting worn down.

I was in the room straight out of the shower. I was super needy. Like more than usual. I had felt bad for Seonghwa, so I tried fighting and not giving it attention. I was distracting myself when Seonghwa walks in all sweating from working out. He took off his shirt and pants and walked over to where his towel was. His hair was wet as I felt myself get worse and worse. I rubbed my legs together after he left for the bathroom. I let out a frustrated grunt which caused Seonghwa to open the door and check on me.

"Babe, you okay?" I avoid eye contact like the plague.

"Yes, just go take a shower. Drown in there if you can" I push my face into the pillows frustrated murmuring into the pillow. Seonghwa chuckles before walking to me and placing me on his lap.

"Baby I know what's going on why don't you just come and ask for help." I give him my puppy dog eyes and look down kind of ashamed.

"I have been so horny because of this baby that I felt like you were getting tired and worn out, so I wanted to give you a break." I pout my lips while he takes the chance and pecks them.

"Baby, I helped you make that baby. I have always dreamed of being a dad. This is the least I can do. You have to carry little Park around for 9 months and go through childbirth. If I must fuck you three times a day every day. I will and I will not complain." I smile at his crude but sweet words.

He places his hand on my thigh looking for approval. I didn't let him react before I had kissed him. He lifts me a little and places me on the bed on my back. I look up at him before he starts kissing down my body. He stops below my belly button and comes back up burying his head in my neck as he slides his member inside me. The instant pleasure I got was Euphoric. He started thrusting as I was already a moaning mess. I was reaching my high which came quicker than usual. I arch my back and try to squeeze my legs together to stop it from coming but I couldn't. I clenched around him as I orgasmed hard. It made my whole body shake. I laid back breathing hard as he pulled out and laid beside me. When I got control of my breathing, I looked over at him.

"You didn't finish, let me help you" I was about to touch him when he flips me and pulls my back into his chest.

"I will be okay. Rest! I will go shower then come back and cuddle you." I nod as my eyes fluttered trying to fight my sleep.

I was laying on the bed as I was bedridden. My pregnancy took a turn in my 7th month and I had to be put on bed rest. I was sad most of the time knowing my body was failing and making Seonghwa worry about me so much. I hid my sadness from Seonghwa and faked a smile. Missions were slowing down as everything was okay. We still had deals to do but Seonghwa always sent Wooyoung as he sat behind his desk on the phone.

I was standing up to go to the bathroom to pee for the 100th time this hour. As I was walking with one hand on my stomach and the other on my back waddling. Seonghwa walks in and giggles at how I have started to waddle.

"Baby do you need help?" He walks over to me and takes my hand giving me support.

"No, I don't need your help. I am in this mess because of you." I snap back angry. He kisses the top of my head and helps me walk.

"Baby, how many weeks are you now?" I hear him yell from the room.

"I am 38 ½ weeks. I can have this baby any minute now. Oh, and I need help getting up." I hear feet shuffling to me.

I was getting back in bed as he covered me back up with the blanket. He sat next to me on his phone as I turned on the TV. I started dozing off when I got a very big cramp. I scrunched my face, but it went away quickly so I fell asleep. I woke up in so much pain and wet sheets. I shake Seonghwa awake as another contraction hits me. He opened his eyes and jumped witnessing the scene unfolding.

"Seonghwa Call the doctor please," I say between breaths. The doctor stayed on the phone as he rushed over here. Seonghwa was timing my contractions and they were 3 minutes apart. The doctor gave him specific steps to follow seeing if the baby was coming or if we had some time.

"Her cervix is dilated to 6," Seonghwa tells the doctor. Okay, we have a little time. I am driving up the driveway now. He slides his body behind me placing me in between his legs. The doctor comes in and sets up fast.

"okay next contraction starts pushing please." I nod and I start pushing. I was pushing for 1 whole hour already. I laid back on Seonghwa's chest again and started crying.

"I can't do this anymore. I just can't. I am sorry but I can't." I shake my head crying.

"Baby, you are strong, I know you can do it. Just a little more." I nod my head and start pushing again.

"Keep going, keep going, the head is almost out." The doctor says.

"You. Are. Doing. So. Good. Baby. Keep. Going." Seonghwa pecks my lips after every word. A few seconds later I hear a baby crying.

"It's a baby boy" Seonghwa cuts the umbilical cord and sits next to me as they put our baby boy on my chest. I smiled looking down at him. I then noticed the cutest thing I thought I was going to die.

"Seonghwa, he has your most charming feature." I smile looking down at him.

"what is it?" He looks down at our baby.

"He has your eyes. One single and one double." Seonghwa smiled, kissing the side of my head.

"What are we going to name him?" He takes him in his arms cradling his head.

"Um... how about Namjin? It is your brother's last 3 letters and our first assistant's first 3 letters." He smiles remembering his brother before his dad killed him for ruining a deal and getting his mom and sister killed.

"I love it" He smiles.

Final

"Namjin, stop playing with Mean and come eat," I yell from the kitchen. Having a 5-year-old is so hard especially when he has the natural energy of a crackhead. I grunt when he doesn't listen. Seonghwa walks in from a deal and gives me a kiss.

"Look who's home!" I yelled hoping Namjin would come.

"DDDAAADDD!" He runs into Seonghwa's arms as Seonghwa covers him in kisses.

"Are you listening to your mom?" He questions him as he walks over to give me another kiss.

"Yes, I have," he says confidently. Seonghwa raises an eyebrow giving him the look that makes him tell the truth.

"really?"

"Okay no I have not" he nods his head and sets him on the seat at the table.

After dinner, Seonghwa put Namjin to sleep then walked into the room.

"Baby, are you okay? How did your day go?" I sigh and put my phone down. I look at him and smile.

"Everything was good I am good" He looks at me giving me the same look he gave Namjin at dinner. "I am just a little sad. I was a bad-ass feared woman and now I am a mom with stretch marks a child that won't listen to save his life. Plus, we have been trying for a couple of years to have more and it is just not happening. I feel like I am failing as a mom and a wife. I am not even sexy anymore." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. He pulls me into him and starts kissing my neck.

"Baby, you are doing so good being a wife and a mom. We are having a little trouble, but I don't think it's a big deal. You gave me one healthy bratty child. So, I am okay. Don't be too hard on yourself and the sexy part... do I need to show you how sexy you still are?" I giggle as he keeps kissing down my neck flipping me to straddle his lap as he rests on the headboard. We get into a heated make-out session when our door opens and Namjin walks in.

"Mommy daddy" He whines rubbing his eyes and walking to the bed. He lays in between us and falls back asleep. I sigh.

"I guess not tonight sorry" Seonghwa seemed irritated at that but then relaxed his face as he heard the soft snoring coming from our child.

I woke up and went to get ready for the day. I walked out of the bathroom with a pregnancy test in my hand. It was positive but I was scared to tell Seonghwa because of a miscarriage we had a couple of months ago. I walk into his office and greet Wooyoung before sitting on the arm of the chair Seonghwa is sitting in.

"Yes baby?" he asked me. I hand him the test and his eyes widen. He jumps up and hugs me, lifting me a little.

"I am so happy oh my gosh. I told you it would happen. Uh gosh, I love you so much." He kisses me softly, so happy that we are getting another child.

"I love you too" Namjin runs in wondering what was going on. Wooyoung picks him up as Seonghwa breaks the news to him. It was such a happy time I couldn't imagine changing anything about my life.

"So, I will be a big brother?" he asked so cutely. Seonghwa takes him from Wooyoung's arms and nods.

"Yes, you see the baby is growing in mommy's tummy. Would you want a sister or a brother?" I listen intently to his answer.

"I don't care. I just want a ton of sisters and brothers" I giggle because of how alike he and Seonghwa are.

"Well, I can make that happen for you bubs." He winks at me and I shake my head loving my life. We were caught up in the happy moment when we didn't hear the gunshots outside Seonghwa's office window until it was too late, and the flash-bang canister had gone off. We drop to the floor as Namjin and I hide in the secret compartment of Seonghwa's desk he had made specifically for use in case of an emergency. I try to calm down Namjin as I hear yelling and gunshots. Everything had been going so well Namjin was not exposed to this ever and we wanted him to never get exposed until it was time.

Everything calmed down outside, and I heard the secret knock for us to come out. I hand Namjin to Wooyoung to take him and distract him. Wooyoung had his hand covering Namjins eyes so he didn't see the gory mess in the room. I walked over to Seonghwa, who had been shot in the arm and opposite shoulder. He did not seem fazed by his injuries.

"Seonghwa what the hell was that? Our child was in the room." As I finished my sentence, I saw Seonghwa's eyes widen looking behind me. I skillfully turn around and unarm the person shooting them instead.

"Damn babe you still got it" I smile at his words and I start shaking from the adrenaline rush I had not felt in so damn long.

"Thanks, babe. Now explain, you said everything was going good" I start cleaning until he pulls me into his embrace sitting on the couch in his office.

"I think we should move to a new house." I look at him confused about where this is coming from.

"Where is this coming from?" I turn to look at him cocking my head to the side like a puppy.

"We have been attacked at the house too many times. The only difference is that I have kids now. I can't put them in danger and that means moving. I found a place very secluded but huge as you like it. We can always remodel if you don't like something, but I think that is the best place." I nod understanding and agreeing to his words.

"When will we leave?"

"I have the maids packing up the house now. We will leave tomorrow."

"Is everyone coming with us?"

"Yes, and this place has so much land everyone can get a house." I smile at how he cares about his people no matter how annoying they are and how he wants to shoot them sometimes.

I look around the house one more time before walking out and locking it. Seonghwa was going to burn it to the ground. Everyone stayed up all night getting everything packed. I was taught from a young age that these things happen, and you just need to walk away.

Seonghwa held my hand before telling the boys to burn it. We got in the car and I looked back to watch the flames overtake our once perfect home.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 94 13
(ateez x male reader oneshots) (lowercase intended) joongsboyf © || 2024
4.7K 58 16
All my Ateez oneshots in one!
946K 22.2K 132
"𝕺𝖍 𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖎𝖙 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖍. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚." -𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...
619K 31.9K 66
"𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘵𝘴' 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘶𝘣...?" 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗶𝗻...