Damned (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Dropped into a world she was never meant to be a part of, Aria finds herself cold and alone. Aimlessly she w... More

A/N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Epilogue.
Final Notes.
UPDATE.

Ch 4

3.8K 125 60
By whatevers_whatev

Saw this cute idea on Instagram, had to draw it.

Aria's POV

I stared down at the empty bowl in front of me. I think for the first time since I've been in hell, I feel like I got enough to eat.

Not only that, but it was delicious.

The food itself tasted very familiar, although I'm sure I've never had it before.

The man...the one who gave it to me. The one who just seemed to appear in my alley way, and swept me away from it for seemingly no reason.

He seems familiar as well.

There's something about his face...he's very...intense. He's intense and scary.

He reminds me of Jake.

But he hasn't done anything so far...not to hurt me, at least. When I tried to fight him in the alley he refused to fight back.

At the time I was terrified, I was convinced he was going to eat me. I mean, look at those teeth...you're telling me you wouldn't think the same thing?

Instead he...got me a place to stay?

What even is this place...why is he helping me?

Suddenly my doorknob jiggled, and my head snapped up to the door. Anxiety prickled in my chest.

I really hope it's him again...definitely not the moth demon I attacked earlier. I feel bad about that...I think she was just checking on me, but she just kind of barged in and it scared the shit out of me.

I had just woken up in a place I've never seen before.

However, the door opened to reveal a different woman. A woman with blonde hair, and a warm smile.

She almost looks human...her skin is pasty white, blush circles on her cheeks like a clown would have. Her face was very pretty, her cheeks look soft...

Overall she looks friendly.

But looks can be deceiving.

"Hello..." she started softly, and I shifted my legs closer to my chest.

She put her hands up, "no, no...it's alright, I'm just here to check up on you...I can answer any questions you have, maybe?" She offered softly.

She slowly made her way towards me, and then sat on the edge of the bed like Alastor had.

"Who are you?" I started with, keeping my eyes narrowed.

She kept that same soft look on her face, "my name is Charlie...I'm the owner of this hotel," she said, which brings out my next question.

"What is this place? I know it's a hotel, but like...why is it free?" I asked her, and she perked up slightly.

"Oh! My hotel aims to help people be better...we find people who are down on their luck, looking to improve themselves...the ultimate goal is redemption," she said excitedly, and my eyes widened slightly.

"Redemption?" I repeated, and she nodded.

Oh...I guess if that Alastor works for this hotel, and that's their goal, that explains why he wanted to help me.

"Yes, that's the goal," she said and I tilted my head slightly.

"Does it...work?" I asked her curiously, my body relaxing slightly.

She laughed nervously, and looked away momentarily. She tucked a bit of hair behind her ear, and then looked towards me again.

"Well, I...we're still working on that...we have one other client, currently," she explained, "and he's...uh...trying?" She said, sounding more like a question.

I nodded, shifting to sit more comfortably.

After I stayed quiet, Charlie glanced around a bit awkwardly, and then rubbed her legs with a nervous chuckle.

"So...what's your name?" She asked me sweetly, and I was beginning to feel a bit more comfortable around her. She seems harmless.

"Uh...Aria," I said, and then paused, "so...did he bring me here because he thought I needed help?"

I mean...it's not like he's wrong, I just...I'm not used to people giving a shit about me down here.

Especially someone I've never even met before.

Charlie smiled, glancing away from my eyes for a second.

"Uh, yes...yea, something like that," she said, and I tilted my head. Then she slid off my bed and started making her way over to me.

Watching her closely, I stayed put. She approached calmly, and then knelt down, picking up my empty bowl. My anxiety was dwindling away more and more by the second.

She gave me a soft smile, and then stood back up, walking away towards the door.

"You should get some rest...I know today has probably been a bit stressful for you...in the morning, you're free to come down to the lobby when you're ready," she said, then slipped out.

After she had gone, I slowly crawled out from the corner. I stood up and decided to check out this room...

This room...

It's so...pretty. It looks so much like my room back home, does every room in the hotel look like this?

Slowly I walked around, looking at everything. It was a nice size, and the decorations resemble ones I had when I was alive.

I spotted a door, and went over to investigate. After opening it, I flicked the lights on and gasped. A bathroom! A real bathroom, with a sink and a shower!

And a clean toilet!

The toilets in the pubs and clubs and gas's stations I've had to use......you don't even want to know.

Slowly a smile made its way to my face as I looked around. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and gasped. My skin was clean...and all the scrapes and bruises were gone!

I looked down at my ratty clothing, and grimaced. I feel a bit embarrassed that this is what I've been introducing myself in.

Walking over to the shower, I pulled the curtain back. Oh, it's just like the one back at my house! My eyes scanned down, and then widened.

The shampoo and conditioner were the exact ones that I used back when I was alive...what a weird coincidence. A very welcomed coincidence, but still weird.

Then my smile widened when I spotted the strawberry scented body wash, and I snatched it up and looked over the bottle.

Oh my gosh, I've missed body wash! And shampoo, and conditioner!

The entire shower was stocked, stuffed full of anything I would need, from razors to scrubs. Damn, this is such a nice hotel!

And for free?

Slowly my feelings of discomfort were melting away. I was beginning to feel happy that scary man found me in the alley way!

I had been hiding from him because he was literally murdering everything in sight, but he's been nice to me so far.

Quickly, I took advantage of these new luxuries I've been gifted with. I turned on the shower and peeled away my tattered clothing. I stepped in and nearly melted.

Oh, I remember showers back home...I picked up the body wash and put some into my hands before lathering it up. The scent hit my nose and my eyes widened.

Suddenly I remembered something...someone else's hands on my body in the shower.

"This is my favorite..."

The foggy voice spoke, a man obviously. I blinked away the memory and looked down at my hands curiously.

My memory has been...scattered...ever since I fell. Did I have a boyfriend...? I don't...I don't remember having one, but...

With a small shrug, I started to wash myself.

The rest of the shower went uninterrupted. Afterwords, I felt so so much better. My hair, for once, was clean.

I used the brush provided, quickly detangling.

Then my eyes fell onto my body...wow...

My ribs were poking out, and I looked like a skeleton...I didn't think miracles existed in hell, but damn, me getting snatched up may have been just that.

I'm feeling luckier by the second that such a nice stranger found me. I grabbed my old clothing, and immediately cringed at the smell. Holding them out like they were radioactive, I walked out of the bathroom.

I dropped the dirty clothing into a small basket by the dresser, and then crossed my fingers before opening the drawer.

Jack...pot.

The drawer was stuffed with clothing, and to my utter delight it was all stuff I'd wear happily. Not that I'm exactly picky right now, but these clothes were so nice!

I grabbed out a pair of sweat pants, and then a large t-shirt.

Opening another drawer, I let out a soft 'ooo' at the many sports bras that waited for me. There was also underwear, and socks.

I grabbed the items and got dressed eagerly.

When I woke up on the cold concrete this morning, I was not expecting to end the night with a hot shower and clean clothes.

My eyes then went to the bed I'd woken up in. A bed...a real bed. My smile widened and I went and jumped into it, reveling in the immediate comfort.

The aches in my body slowly released, and I sighed contently.

Maybe this isn't as horrible as I originally thought it was going to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 26.4K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
140K 3.5K 64
Alastor just wants to cause chaos, make deals, and live his afterlife. But when he's forced to spend time with Angeldust on a project for the Hotel...
23.5K 797 11
I never thought that this would be my fate. My body colliding with cold concrete, knocking the breath and soul straight from my body. Though, there...
80.6K 2.7K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...