He Played Me | Jikook

By inLovewJikook

" Then why ? why did say you love me at the first place knowing that you are still in love with your ex?" - J... More

1
2
3
4 [ M ]
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 [ M ]
32
33
34[ M ]
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
66
52
53
60
61
54
62
55
56
63
57
64
65
58
67
59
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

75

6.3K 253 22
By inLovewJikook

Author's pov

18h00

Jimin open the door roughly walking in the house crying so loudly-.

His whole figure shaking uncontrollably, his sobs never being low or atleast calm himself down. He only let out the angry, sad and hurt tears.

Jin take the remote lowering the volume down as he see Jimin running upstairs and hear the door slam. He furrow his eyebrows, putting the remote down and decide to go to him.

He stand infront of the door knocking-

" Jimin?" He call and onky hear low sobs. He turn the door knob and walk in and see Jimin laying on the bed with his face buried on the pillow sobbing on it.

Jin walk to him , take off his shoes and climb the bed rubbing Jimin's back.

" Chim??" He call and the next thing that made his gasp was when Jimin look up to him and sit up straight.

" Jimin!?" He touch Jimin's swollen eyes and scan all of his puffy red face.

" H-h-h-hyung-"

" Oh my God. Sit here don't move" Jin say running out of the room to fetch a glass of water and went back to Jimin's room.

" Here" Jimin grab the glass and with the help of Jin, he drank all the water and Jin was surprised because  he only took 2 seconds- only by drinking all the glass of water.

" You want another glass?" Jimin shake his head and Jin is thankful that his sobs are now at the ease.

He put the glass on the nightstand and turn to Jimin who was playing with his fingers , still sobbing but better not like before.

" What happened Jimin?" Jin ask softly staring at the younger's actions.

" I- I- I wan-want to di-die" Jimin say through his trembling lips. Jin furrow his eyebrows.

" Huh? How could you even say that Jimin?"

" B-becayse I don't deserve this . because- I am just living. Just living because." Jimin mumble. Jin bit his lip not knowing what to say- how to answer Jimin.

" I mean- When did i develop these rude behavior of mine huh? I took all of my anger on you- and hyung I am very sorry- i dont know what was happening to me" Jin smile pulling him in a hug which the younger responded and tighten the hug.

" You didn't deserve all of that disrespect- I was just out of line and you shouldn't be forgiving me"

" I forgave you already Jimin, and I understood you. Anger took you and you needed to release what was eating you and I am glad you did that. Many people die for keeping the worries in them " Jin say and let Jimin lay his face on his lap.

" I thank you for that. I am sorry Hyung- I mean it" Jin giggle caressing his forehead.

" I forgive you Chim. Now mind telling me what made you cry till you turn this red?"

Jimin close his eyes shut-

" I went to see Jungook at the hospital today " Jin widen his eyes.

" You did what?"

" Yeah. I- I we-went to see hi-him an-and th-things were so ba-bad. I- I was the one who ruined th-the moment b-hy being rude to-to him. I- I do-dont hyu-hyung but i am just stupid and heartless " he start sobbing on his lap.

" I couldn't co-co-control my anger as soon as he said he was sorry! But what was he sorry for huh! Why now?! Why did he have to say it now!? Th-thats like my biggest problem wi-with him now! Why did he have to wait after all this past months!!"

" I - I am thinking- if I wasn't going out with Heesung on the date - an-and let him-him take-take me to his ho-house would he still come to me?? He is on-only doing his shit act to win me-me back so tha-that he can pl-play me ag-again...... h-he is- " Jin feel jimin's hand wrap around his waist tightening on the waist.

" I - I can't- I don't know what to think anymore. Everything is ju-just a mess- I dont want him hyung! I hate him , I hate him, I hate him so much for doing this to me. He fucking damaged me-" Jimin say in a low voice with his eyes hazy and head getting heavier.

Jimin curl into a ball crying with low hiccups heard. Jin feels his eyes being with tears. Listening to Jimin, hurt him .

" I hear you Jimin. But do you want to hear what I think?"

" Ye-yes please- cause I am so confused " Jimin say sitting up wiping his tears.

" Okay, I think that both of you... are in the same situation if you can see. Your first love was Jungook- his first love was Taehyung.... the way you are feeling now thats how he was feeling when Taehyung broke up with him. "

" B-but that doesn't give him- him the right to pl-play me like that" Jin nod.

" True, you are right. You feel played and that's understandable . But Jungook- is still young Jimin. He fell in love in a young age, everything he did with Taehyung was new to him. He was only 16 dating Taehyung, it was his first relationship after all. He was in love, deeply in love with Taehyung but it ended in tears. "

" Oh, it was hard. It was hard to convince him that Taehyung is never coming back, he didn't want to hear what we wanted to say. He only needed Taehyung . But you- you came in his life and thats when I saw that Jungook is back to his old self again. The glow on his face, happiness- you didn't even have to ask him but could see it on his face. My couisn is in love with you"

" Hyu-"

" And its okay Jimin to not belive it. Don't belive it if you feel like you don't want to. That shouldn't make you feel bad." Jimin cry silently listening to him.

" Jungook loves you so much, so much. And he only want you to listen to him patiently - and hear his story" Jin say.

" It-its juts hard fo-for me to forgive him like that "

Jin shake his head." Don't. Don't forgive him if you don't forgive yourself first. If you feel like you don't want to forgive him its okay Jimin " Jimin looks even guilty now.

" I- I am sorry-sorry hyung. I- I on-only want ti-time" Jin smile rubbing his back.

" And take that time. You can even take years for your time. But what I know is that Jungook would be suffering even more, getting curious to know if you did forgive him"

" Y-you se-see? I- I dont know anymore " Jin giggle kissing his cheek.

" Hey , I said take your time Jimin. And Jungook- I will talk to him- and help him with therapy its okay. Bu-"

His words got disturbed as his phone ring. He take it out of his pocket and stare at the contact

" Dr Wang?" Jimin look up at him.

" Hello Dr Wang"

" Mr Kim- i am sorry, am I disturbing?"

" no, no Doctor. "

" Oh, I only want you here at the hospital right now." Jin stand up quickly.

" Now? What's happening?"

" Jungook. You need to be here Mr Kim"

Jin start to panic.

" Hyung?"

" U-uhm- Ji-Jimin. I wi-will b-be-be back. C-can you please take care of juju?" Jimin start to panic as well .

" Hy-"

" I will be back " And Jin walk out of the room . Jimin breath heavily and walk to Jin's room to see his bay sleeping. He close the door and sit on the couch staring at the space, thoughts filing his mind.

But then what made him freeze and feel his heart thrusting fast - was that he pushed Jungook on the floor-

" Oh God" he mumble covering his mouth, so that he couldn't make any sound . Full of regret rush in him and that's when it hit him harshly:

He pushed Jungook on the floor , while he was still recovering from his wound.

Hey , just wrote this little bit fast before I go to visit my grandma. I will be updating next week .😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 158 24
" I can be harmful for you , for your close once and for your family it would be good for you to let me go " he paused for a while " anyways I had o...
131K 3.6K 19
"I don't think I can be friends with you anymore." "What, why?" "Cause..."
289K 9.8K 19
Park Jimin is chasing Jungkook for 3 years but Jungkook keeps on rejecting,pushing and ignoring his affection, so Jimin decided to stop this shit. Bu...
541 14 50
"I loved him....but did he?" "I am sorry for loving you.....bye" . . . "Lost him" . . . "Lost her"