The Thief

By BaguetteManOfficial

Book 1 in "The Thief" series The son of the black cat and the Spider-Man joins the bread-verse in this new s... More

The First Day
Winnie The Pooh
Little Black Rain Cloud
The Itsy Bitsy Spider-Girl
Back To School
Cassie
Champions
The Absolutely Fantabulous Squirrel Girl!!!
Duh duh duh DUH!
The Date
The Punisher
The Family
Riri
The Leaper
Khonshu's Fist
Spiders
(Y/N) And His Amazing Friends
Just Another Wednesday
The Night [REDACTED] Died
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Hawkeye
Guardians Of The Galaxy
The Rest Of The Team
The Transformation
Coming To America
A Bit Asymmetrical But Nothing To Be Concerned About
The Morning After
The Bite
The Challenge
Miss Stacy
The Family
Consequences
Recovery
Recovery Part 2
Recovery Part 3
Telling The Parents
Hestia
Avengers
Thorsdóttir
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 1
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 2
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 3
Back In NYC
A Fantastic Car Chase
What We Do When Gwen's Gone
Old Wounds
And He Thought: "What The @#$% Did I Just Do?!"
Comic Con
Lots Of Hugs In This One
Quarrels
The Talk
Therapy
Scorpion
Letting It Out
Poole
The Awakening
Wedding Planning
Thievery
More Prep
Dinner
Khan
Invites
The Day Of
The Wedding

The Costume

1.9K 64 63
By BaguetteManOfficial

"We need a team name" Kate Bishop said as she paced around the living room.

"something awesome" Jennifer continued as she lay on the couch.

"Something that lets people know that I'm the leader" (y/n) said as he tried to think of something. The other looked at each other before shaking their heads.

"Not a chance" America Chavez said as she hit the boy on the back of the head.

"Do you really feel like arguing about this?" (y/n) asked as he tried to think of team names. "How about the fantastic four?"

"Taken" she hulk replied.

"Furious Five?"

"We'd need another member" Kate said as she shook her head.

"Fantabulous foursome?"

"To sexual sounding" America said as she hit the back of the boys head.

"Ow! You have super strength, stop hitting me" America rolled her eyes.

"How about Rogue Squadron?" Kate suggested. She knew (y/n) wouldn't agree on a name unless it was stupid, had his name in it, or was from Star Wars.

"Perfect!" (Y/n) said as he clapped his hands together. "It's settled then"

"Fine" Jennifer said with a shrug. "Not the worst name I've ever heard"

"Alright" America just shrugged.

"Excellent!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "We will show the world that Equality is a lie...a myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence" The group looked at him like he was crazy.

"See that's why I'm concerned by him being a hero" Jennifer said quietly.

"Oh. Right. Hero now. Gotcha" (y/n) nodded his head. "Forgot that for a minute"

"I feel like this is going to end with us all on the run from the avengers" Kate said warily.

"That's why we have a lawyer on the team" (y/n) said as he pointed to Jennifer. "So she can defend us in court when we fuck up"

"The more you talk the more I want to back out" America said causing the boy to shut his mouth. "You sound evil"

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual"

"Definitely evil sounding" Kate nodded her head. "How about we change the subject?"

"To what?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"To what your new costume is going to be?" Jenn suggested with a smile. "You definitely need a costume"

"Definitely" Kate agreed as she pulled out a piece of paper and some markers. "I'll draw some up!"

A few minutes later she held up the paper. "First one!"

(You guys are gonna vote on these. Just comment on whatever picture it is that you like the most)

(Option 1)

"Wow. You are really good at drawing" (y/n) said with a nod. "Can you draw America nak-" America covered the boys mouth before he could finish his thought.

"Second!" Kate said a minute later as she held up another paper.

(Option 2)

"That's just one of my dads old suits with a sweater" (y/n) said sounding unamused.

"Yes. Yes it is" Kate nodded. she then held up another picture.

(Option 3. I don't know what to say if you guys actually pick this one)

"I-uh- I don't know how to respond to you drawing this. I don't have the leadership skills required to deal with this situation" (y/n) looked at the drawing. It didn't end at the waist. "That's very... explicit"

"And pretty accurate too" America nodded causing the other girls to look at her. "Didn't mean to say that out loud"

"Anywho..." Kate held up another picture.

(Option 4)

"I like it" Jenn said with a nod. (Y/n) also nodded.

"It's white" (y/n) said. "Like silk. Could be useful if I want her to join us"

"You want her to join us?" America asked.

"She's my spider-crush" (y/n) shrugged earning a glare from the girl.

"She's to old for you" Kate replied.

"Only like five years" (y/n) shrugged. "I think. The timeline is kinda confusing"

"Let's just get back to the costumes" Kate shook her head. "Heres numero five"

(Option 5)

"Huh. Ones that's not spider themed. Neat" (y/n) nodded approvingly. "Isn't this just morbius' costume though?"

"Yeah. But you're both vampires so why not?" Kate shrugged. "That's all I've got"

"So what's your choice?" Jenn asked as she looked at the papers littering the table.

"I choose..."

Word count: 805

(Sorry for the shortness of the chapter. Didn't have much time to write it and wanted it out tonight. Hope everyone who reads votes!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.2K 23
"If you think just maybe it's love then promise me young man you're gonna let her know." "Felix is a boy..." [begun 8/18/2019] [ended ???] [pre-Civil...
116K 4K 23
'It was strange, to pretend that I knew nothing about this boy, when, in reality, I knew pretty much everything about him.' Hydra is all y/n knows. T...
638 41 5
Y/n can't catch a break. Finally having escaped Sakaar, the refuge ship her, Thor, and Loki were escaping on is attacked. When she finally does get...
141K 5.2K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...