๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐”๐“๐ˆ๐€๐„ | ๐’.๐’

Af HeaviestOfHearts

Rosalina Mikaelson was a fragile soul who had always been protected by the unstoppable force of her siblings... Mere

Disclaimer(s)
Act I
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Act II
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Dead To Me

Chapter Forty

4.8K 143 16
Af HeaviestOfHearts

C H A P T E R -  F O R T Y

───

—ROSALINA SPENT AT LEAST
thirteen long hours preparing the Mikaelson mansion for company. Excited to have a proper meal with her siblings, even if there guest list was less than desirable. Said company expanding from just the Salvatore's to Bonnie and Elena as well.

Damon had felt as if the number of siblings against their groups small count of two was unfair. Clearly having a mindset that depended on the night ending in failure. Rosalina, in the spirit of peace, agreed to the extra members.

Even going as far as asking for their four favorite meals. Having to go out once more to retrieve the needed items for their dishes. Stefan having wanted a breaded chicken recipe with pasta and red sauce. Meanwhile Elena and Bonnie both settled for a chicken salad.

Damon on the other hand requested a nice steak dinner. Specifically one that Rosalina had made him years prior. The blonde using the same seasonings, and even adding in mashed potatoes and green beans. Knowing those were two of his old favorites.

Her siblings on the other hand had gotten dishes far more elegant. Each one taking at least an hour each, playing into the thirteen hour time frame. The woman using her excellent memory to look up certain cuisines from around the world. Places her siblings had visited and taken a liking to.

Elijah was given a beautifully cooked salmon dish with a tan dressing that contained garlic and a few other herbs. Rebekah on the other hand had a delicious pork based meal with salad and pasta sides. All covered in tasty herbs and sauces.

Meanwhile Nik settled for a simple set of sliders and fries, the recipe being one that Rosalina picked up from a witch in New Orleans. And although the meal was simple, Kol and Finn had the easier dish to prepare.

The two brothers had been daggered the longest and most out of all the siblings. Therefore Rosalina wanted to make up for lost time. Creating two plates of which consisted of appetizer sized bits of all of her favorite dishes. Each from a different year they had missed.

The blonde taking her time to plate each meal and set them in their proper places on the table. Ready to be consumed by each individual.

Soon after heading up to her room to get dolled up for the evening, sending a group text to her siblings about how the meal was ready and she would be down shortly. Phone being discarded directly after the message was sent so she could focus on her look for the night.

Rosalina decided that her usually natural hair could use a bit of a change for the time being. Pining smaller braided portions back before curling the left over strands. A gentle glam look being paired with a slim black cocktail dress. The top half dipping downwards in a 'V' with lace to match.

"Damon, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie. Thank you for coming, you're more than welcome to hang your coats and follow me" she heard Elijah speak as the front door opened and closed. Alerting her of the fact that their guests had finally arrived.

She sighed and flattened the edges of her dress. Slipping on a pair of black red bottomed heels before exiting her room and heading downstairs. Smiling at her family as the entirety of the rooms occupants turned to her.

"Well—" she clapped her hands together happily. "—let us sit and enjoy, I've labeled each spot and your food has been specially prepared for you"

Everyone dispersed around the room to their designated seats. The well set table causing an excited murmur to rise, her siblings sharing their gratitude aloud. Meanwhile Elena sat silently, watching as everyone thanked the blonde she clearly despised.

Even bonnie had shared her thoughts on the delicious meal and beautiful decor. Her morals overpowering the care she had for her brunette friends feelings. She knew that Rosalina was not a fan of herself and the Gilbert. Yet she still took the time to cater to them and request peace.

"Whilst you all dig in, to your hopefully enjoyable meals, I can fill you all in on what exactly my family is wanting at this time—" she lifted her red wine filled glass to her lips, taking a long sip before setting it aside. "—I'm sure you all are dying to know"

Stefan raised a brow at her nonchalant tone, fork twirling around to collect the pasta. A twinkle of amusement in his eyes as he consumed the delightful food. Listening to his ex girlfriend as she continued on with her speech.

"Speaking on behalf of myself and my family, we would like to put all disputes aside and continue to live on peacefully. The only condition being we get at least a bags worth donation from miss Elena Gilbert for my brothers hybrids. Then we will be out of your hair, unless provoked of course"

Damon's fork stopped midway to his mouth as she finished explaining. Blue eyes glancing over to analyze the blank expression Elena had wore. Throat going dry as he tried to think of a genuine reason to decline Rosalinas offer.

He knew that it was reasonable, they had put so much stress on the blonde and her family. One bag of blood from her would do no harm, besides the temporary discomfort of a needle. Yet he could easily solve that afterwards with a little blood sharing.

"Elena?" Bonnie asked curiously. Stefan and Damon having stayed quiet since they had no say in whether or not she contributed to the mans hybrid army. The doppelgänger gulped and shot an uncomfortable look to the witch.

"Why should I say yes?" She finally questioned. Shifting in her seat as her arms lifted to cross over her chest. Brows furrowed with a stern look of irritation. Making her irritation at the request known.

"There are many reasonable answers to that questions darling, if I were to be petty I could say I'd take it as an apology for putting a dagger through my heart. Although I much prefer the option where if you decline I allow my family to get their well deserved revenge and rip into your jugular before slaughtering everyone you hold dear"

Rosalina commented with a devilish smirk, continuing to eat and drink after she had put the threat out into the open. Air growing thick as her brothers raised a single brow at her antics. Not expecting the peace maker to be so open to violence.

Elena cleared her throat and straightened her posture. Nodding slowly to show she understood that she wasn't necessarily open to taking no for an answer.

"One bag, that's all I'm up to offer. Damon has to stay with me to insure that you won't take more" she spoke, Rosalina nodding in agreement. Hand raising into the air to wave over a single woman.

The ginger nurse having been compelled to wait for a signal. As soon as she was notified that it was time for her plan to begin, she would scurry over and begin to drain Elena of a precise amount of blood.

The original goal was two blood bags, yet one would have to do. Elena grew tense as the woman set up besides her. The doppelgänger clearly having missed that Rosalina was eager to get the procedure over and done with.

"Oh I apologize, we're you hoping to do this after dinner?" She mocked as she wiped her hands on a napkin as Elena was poked and prodded. A needle gliding into her arms vein as the nurse started to pull out a stream of blood.

Before any more sarcastic, or even remotely chaotic comments could be exchanged. The door to the dining space flew open abruptly due to a clearly magically created gust of wind.

The siblings speeding from their chairs in a defensive manner. Only to deflate due to shock as they laid eyes on who exactly had barged into their dinner party. Rosalina in particular growing enraged at the sight of the beautiful blonde woman.

"Mother"

───

Word Count: 1408
( edited ✔️ )

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

864K 24.2K 77
๐–๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ | โ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™š...
957K 23.5K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
155K 2.9K 75
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and left a small, remote town behind. But wha...
82.4K 2K 35
In which Rosalind Salvatore gets a call from from her brother Damon to come back to Mystic Falls, a town she hoped she'd never have to step foot in a...