Census.

Autorstwa Bhettiboop

One minute, me and my peers at my school were flying out to a hot and sunny vacation in Aruba. In a blink of... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Flight 89.
Chapter 2 - Drive by's and Rock-a-Bye's.
Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.
Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.
Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.
Chapter 6 - Adopted.
Chapter 7 - Coldplay.
Chapter 8 - Vile.
Chapter 9 - Contagious.
Chapter 10 - Downhill.
Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.
Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]
Chapter 13 - Inject me. [Part 2.]
Chapter 14 - Titanic.
Chapter 15 - Forgiveness. [Part 1.]
Chapter 16 - Forgiveness. [Part 2]
Chapter 17 - "She's gone."
Chapter 18 - Reconsider.
Chapter 19 - Frozen.
Chapter 20 - SOS.
Chapter 21 - "My only sunshine."
Chapter 22 - Borderline Far.
Chapter 23 - Blood.
Chapter 25 - The City.
Chapter 26 - Cliffhanger.
Chapter 27 - Eye of the Toddler.
Chapter 28 - Distance.
Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."
Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.
Chapter 31 - Right By My Side.
Chapter 32 - Kin.
Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.
Chapter 34 - Discarded Hope.
Chapter 35 - Unrecognizable.
Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.
Chapter 37 - Facetime.
Chapter 38 - Paradise.
Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.
Chapter 40 - Rest in Peace.
Chapter 41 - Vanished.
Chapter 42 - Victim.
Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.
Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.
Chapter 45 - "Let me go."
Chapter 46 - Admission.
Chapter 47 - "Ask Adrianne."
Chapter 48 - Transgender.
Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 24 - A Little Too Late.

5.5K 208 60
Autorstwa Bhettiboop

On day 367, Rayan had planned to go outside and enjoy a morning dip with Jaelyn. But when he got dressed and walked downstairs, he seen Jaelyn laying motionless on the bed. Her eyes were droopy, and she had a bucket of throw up next to her, indicating that she'd been vomiting all night.

Jaelyn, was succumbing to her aids disease. Rayan was taking it a little better since he'd been worked up on meds from the older men.

"Jaelyn, are you okay?" Ray Ray asked.

"No.....I just..I feel sick......." 

"It's apart of the AIDS side affects..it happens to me too." Ray Ray nodded as he sat on the bed next to her, and rubbed her side.

"We don't have any more meds, do we?"

"Nope." Rayan moaned.

"Well, why don't we try to find the cure to the disease here?" Jaelyn smiled as she lifted up and looked at him.

"How?" Rayan said in confusion.

"Well the cure has to be somewhere." Jaelyn nodded. "In tranquilizers, weeds, growth, something! Doctors find cure's for everything, but they haven't managed to find anything because they don't look hard enough! They don't look deep enough! It may actually be here somewhere outside of the woods! In animal blood! In the soil of dirt! Something!"

"Wow..." Rayan smiled in amazement as he looked down at the floor. "Jaelyn, you're fucking amazing! Where do you think of things like this?"

"Hell when you have the disease, you'll think of anything to get rid of it!" Jaelyn nodded as she grabbed his arm and made his way out of the room. "Now lets go! We have a cure to find!"

Later when Jacob woke up, he noticed that Gia wasn't inside of her crib. He walked out onto the beach and seen Me, Jaelyn, and Cierra playing catch with Simba as Adrianne, Khamil, Kimberly, and Lilyana were deep in the waters, hunting as much fish as they could to prepare for when the winter would come, and also as food for baby Gia.

Jacob walked to the back of the woods, and seen Rayan and Jaelyn with 2 tranquilizers, and a jar. They were digging in the dirt, collecting things, and searching for as many clues as they could. Jacob glanced over at the river, and seen Craig and everyone splashing around. In a panic, he rushed over to Rayan and Jaelyn, and kneeled down to them to ask them where his daughter was.

"Have you guys seen Gia?" Jacob asked as he looked those two in the eyes.

"In the hut with Kimberly while Adrianne hunts for food." Jaelyn nodded as she dug her fingers deeper into the dirt.

"Yeah she's been having a fit since that shot yesterday." Rayan said as he shook his head, and dug in the dirt with Jaelyn. "All day she's been crying and not getting any sleep."

"Oh my goodness." Jacob whispered in fear as he jumped up, and made his way towards the hut.

Jacob walked inside, and seen Kimberly playing with Gia as she laid down. However, Gia wasn't smiling nor happy. She was still sore from the shot, and she hadn't been in a good mood since. Kimberly placed her hands onto her arm, and massaged it to comfort her and calm her down along with some warm water.

"Hey Gia." Jacob smiled as he looekd at her.

But the minute Gia seen Jacob, she began to wail and cry at the top of her lungs.

"I think that she's still a little mad at daddy.." Kimberly said as he watched Jacob pick her up.

"Gia, relax babe!" Jacob said loudly over her loud crying.

But she wasn't calming down at all. Jacob tried to rub her back and shake her to relax her, but she wasn't settling down at all. Soon, she kept on kicking and wailing her arms around. Kimberly gasped as she stood up, and slowly took Gia out of Jacob's arms. The minute Gia went back to Kimberly, she stopped crying immediately. Gia didn't want anything to do with Jacob.

Jacob heart, was shattered into a billion pieces.

"Gia.." Jacob said in a shaky tone as he started to tear up, still holding his arms out to her.

"Gia is just a little upset, that's all Jacob." Kimberly said lowly as she rubbed her back. "It's just going to take her a second to adjust to this shot."

"How long will this take?" Jacob asked in a worried tone. "I mean, I don't want her to be afraid of me forever."

"It'll take just a little while. Not long." Kimberly nodded.

At night, Rayan laid right next to Jaelyn in a room with me and three other people. They bundled up together as they always did, but Jaelyn wasn't moving alot. Her lungs and her lower stomach was in severe pain, which she was just now adjusting to. Rayan looked at her, then laid on her chest as she rubbed the top of his head.

"Rayan, what if we don't find the cure?" 

"We will."

"But what if we don't?"

"Think positive." Rayan nodded. "Let's just keep on searching. We can't give up on the first day."

"I just....don't want to die here." Jaelyn sighed. "I cant die here. I have a family at home that are still looking for me."

"Exactly. This is why we're going to find the cure, and take it back to the US." Rayan smiled. "That way everyone else with aids won't be wondering about the question that you just asked. Okay?"

"Yeah..." Jaelyn nodded. "I'm sorry."

During the night, everyone found it easier to go to sleep. Sleeping out on sand everyday and finally being able to be sheltered was a totally different scenario. But as for Jacob, he wasn't getting any  sleep. All he kept looking at was Gia. After being injected with her blood, his immune system began to grow and get better, but Gia wasn't. He felt like a horrible father for allowing her to go through what she's going through now.

Jacob picked Gia up, and immediately ran down the stairs and into the woods into the hut. He knew that she was she was gping to cry the minute she woke up to him, and he didn't want to wake Adrianne and Lilyana up. He laid her on the bed as he held the bottle full of milk that Kimberly hunted for him earlier in the day, and she woke up and seem him hovering over her. She pouted and poked out her bottom lip, and immediately resorted back to crying. He tried to rock her back and forth and feed her, but she was throwing a fit.

"Waaaaaaaahhhhh!"

"Gia stop!" Jacob said loudly in frustration as he held him in front of her. 

But Gia wasn't listening. She flared around and cried as tears flooded her rosy cheeks. Jacob was looking at her in a saddened way, because he'd never seen his daughter this deranged before. He placed his index finger in her mouth, and placed her on his chest as he laid down one of the beds inside of the hut, and rubbed her back as she laid there. She was sniffing so hard that her shoulders were jumping hard. Her bubbly baby eyes were still loaded with tears as Jacob slowly took his finger out of her mouth, and placed the bottle in her mouth as she drunk out of the bottle. She sniffed and sniffed as she looked down at the floor, slowly calming down.

"Daddy's sorry, Gia." Jacob said as he gave off a sad expression, and looked down at Gia gulping and sniffing out of the bottle. "I had to do it to benefit the both of us. You know that daddy would never let anything or anybody hurt you. Ever. I don't ever want you to feel that way."

Gia wasn't looking at Jacob, but she continued to sniff and drink as she listened to his voice. Once she finished eating, he placed her on his upper shoulder and began to pat her back over and over as she burped. Afterwards, he looked at Gia as he moved her in front of him. Her eyelids were red from crying so much, and a little drool of milk dangled from her baby lips as she bobbled around, and looked at his hair. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, as he placed her back onto his chest, and laid back down. He let her suck on his index finger again as he rubbed her back, and sung the one song in a low tone that always calmed her down.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take, my sunshine away."

Jacob glanced down at Gia, and she was sound asleep. Job well done for him. All he was happy about, was that he was on her good side.

Over the course of the next 3 months, the weather appeared to be growing warmer and warmer. Gia was growing bigger and bigger, and she was finally able to sit up on her own. [As long as it was on a soft surface with someone to watch or guide her.] Lilyana was learning daily lessons from Jacob and Adrianne so that if we did get rescued, she'd be smart and well knowledged. Khamil didn't express herself to us much, and that's how she always been. She never felt obligated to actually talk to us since the beginning of the flight, which I nor anyone else had a problem with. Janyra stayed close with Simba as always, Me and Cierra were trying to find some electrical circuit to charge my phone but remained close, Jazz also remained to herself but talked to us at certain times, and Nina continued to bitch and complain about how she wanted to get off of the island.

The boys were growing more and more mature, while Kimberly continued to hunt and make sure that we were alright. But Rayan and Jaelyn, they were thinking big. Over the course of those 90 days, they were doing nothing but eating, bathing, and trying to find that cure for their aids. They boiled sand, water, tiger blood, and more things with the tranquilizer once at a time so they could test and see if they had it. Their urine often came out a dark brownish color, so if their urine came out to a high yellow color, that would indicate that they no longer the disease.

But over the couse of these 3 months, Jaelyn grew extremely sick. She could barely get out of bed, she was throwing up almost every other day, and her urine came out to the same exact dark brownish color. On day 457 that was slowly drifting into day 458, Rayan crawled into bed with her at midnight and placed a cold rag over her overbearingly hot forehead.

"Oh man.....it feels like it's just getting worse....." Jaelyn said in a weak and dry tone.

"Don't worry, baby. You won't have to help tomorrow." Rayan nodded as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll just continue to mix things together and inject myself, hoping for the outcome of the result."

"I.......I love you Rayan.." Jaelyn said with her eyes sealed shut. Rayan's eyes grew wider as his heart raced in the result of what she'd just said.

"I love you too Jaelyn." Rayan smiled as he huddled up next to her. "Goodnight."

On day 458, Rayan decided to get up early and go out to the woods to grab two sticks and start up a fire. Once he got his fire going, he opened the oven and placed it under the stove so that it would start up. He decided to mix tiger blood, soil, dirt, a tad bit of water, and some a little bit of animal tranquilizer together to test himself with. Both him and Jaelyn felt that it was dangerous to be testing things on their body, but they knew that it was worth the risk. Rayan grabbed the small needle and drained it into his veins, then went into the bathroom 5 minutes later to test out his test.

And there it was. Yellow urine. Rayan's eyes bulged in amazement as he watched it all go down the pipe. Finally after two long months, he'd found the cure for Aids.

"Jaelyn! I got it! I got it!" Rayan jumped in happiness as he barged into the room. "Look! I found the cure for me! For us!"

Jaelyn was asleep as he rushed over to her, and shook her upper part of her chest and the middle of her neck softly as he attempted to wake her up. But when he was preparing to shake her somewhere else to wake her up, he noticed that something was wrong with what had just happened.

Rayan didn't feel a pulse. He covered his mouth and began to tear up after realizing, that he was a little too late.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

318K 3K 56
This book is about a girl named Symone, shes 15 and she's a biracial child. She's use to being around Caucasian people and biracial kids. But that al...
18.8K 522 32
this is my first time writing a story online and because i love one piece i thought why not make one Ps: the boys are yandere this is my au so if you...
16.8K 394 15
Takari Kashmere, the baddest, boujeest bitch you would ever meet. You can't top her or her confidence. Ugly bitches just think she cocky. She the pre...
70.2K 2.1K 31
" 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹" 𝗷𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴...