The Thief

By BaguetteManOfficial

Book 1 in "The Thief" series The son of the black cat and the Spider-Man joins the bread-verse in this new s... More

The First Day
Winnie The Pooh
Little Black Rain Cloud
The Itsy Bitsy Spider-Girl
Back To School
Cassie
Champions
The Absolutely Fantabulous Squirrel Girl!!!
Duh duh duh DUH!
The Date
The Punisher
The Family
Riri
The Leaper
Khonshu's Fist
Spiders
(Y/N) And His Amazing Friends
Just Another Wednesday
The Night [REDACTED] Died
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Hawkeye
Guardians Of The Galaxy
The Transformation
Coming To America
A Bit Asymmetrical But Nothing To Be Concerned About
The Morning After
The Bite
The Challenge
The Costume
Miss Stacy
The Family
Consequences
Recovery
Recovery Part 2
Recovery Part 3
Telling The Parents
Hestia
Avengers
Thorsdóttir
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 1
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 2
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 3
Back In NYC
A Fantastic Car Chase
What We Do When Gwen's Gone
Old Wounds
And He Thought: "What The @#$% Did I Just Do?!"
Comic Con
Lots Of Hugs In This One
Quarrels
The Talk
Therapy
Scorpion
Letting It Out
Poole
The Awakening
Wedding Planning
Thievery
More Prep
Dinner
Khan
Invites
The Day Of
The Wedding

The Rest Of The Team

2.3K 87 51
By BaguetteManOfficial

(This chapter will have a character from the guardians of the galaxy game. I like the character, that's why she's here. I will NOT be spoiling her story in the game. She will act like herself but certain parts of her story will be skipped over to avoid spoilers)

"Wow" (y/n) said as he looked out the cockpit window down towards the earth. "I knew it wasn't flat"

"Why would it be flat?" Gamora asked as she turned from the captains seat over to (y/n). "I thought you people already knew the earth was found"

"Most of us do. But there are a few wacko's who think that it's flat" (y/n) replied with a shrug. He walked over to Gamora as she put in the course for the ship to follow. "So where are we headed?"

"Would you even recognize the place if I told you?" Gamora asked as she stood up.

"Probably not" (y/n) admitted with a shrug. Gamora motioned for him to follow her as she walked out.

The two soon entered Gamoras room. "Sit on the bed"

"This is a bit sudden but alright" (y/n) shrugged before sitting down.

Gamora plucked a fish out of a bowl on her dresser. She quickly shoved the small creature into (y/n)'s ear.

"The fuck was that?!" (Y/n) yelled as he tried figure out a way to get the creature out.

"It's a babel fish" Gamora replied as she grabbed the boys hand so that he wouldn't try and get fish out. "It goes to your brain and translates almost any language you hear" (anyone know what this is from?)

"Isn't there a less gross way to translate?" (Y/n) asked as he shook his head. "That felt disgusting"

"After a while you'll forget that it's even there" Gamora reassured him before letting go of his hand. "Now get out of my room"

Soon (Y/n) sat down on a couch in what seemed to be the main room of the Milano.

"I am Groot" (y/n) turned to see the tree like alien walk into the room.

"Guess this translator thing doesn't work with your language Huh?" The boy asked. Groot just shook his head before walking through a door parallel to the one he had entered through.

After a few hours the intercom woke up (y/n) "Alright, we're here. Everyone get up here" Gamoras voice then vanished.

(Y/n) was soon sitting in his seat with Cosmo on his lap. Rocket sat in another nearby seat while Gamora was in the captains seat. "Where are we? Is this where the bad guy is?"

"Kid, You're not the only person we need the help of" Rocket scoffed as the ship began landing on the planet. The planet looked surprisingly similar to the earth. That's real fucking creative isn't it?

Suddenly some sort of creature in Thor like armor flew up next to the ship. "Friends, welcome!"

Soon enough the creature was onboard the ship. "Greetings earthling" the horse faced Thor said as he patted the boy on the back. "I am bill, beta ray bill"

"I am (y/n) hardy" (y/n) replied as he nodded his head towards the korbanite. "What's with the Thor look?"

"Ah, I expected such a question from a human. Very well then. Many years ago Thor discovered my colony's ship and helped us defeat the fire demons of Surtur. During this battle I was deemed worthy by Thor's hammer. After the battle I was gifted this hammer. Stormbreaker" Bill held up his hammer to let the boy see. "Stormbreaker gives me all the powers of Thor"

"Neat" (y/n) replied as he looked over the hammer.

"Now. How can I help you all?" Beta ray bill asked as he turned to the other three guardians.

'Very bad man' Cosmo said as he growled.

"Galactus's newest herald" Gamora said gravely.

"Oh shit" (y/n) muttered. He knew about galactus. How could he not with the amount of times that he'd almost eaten the earth.

"Then let us fight! No man is a match for the guardians of the galaxy!" Bill exclaimed excitedly as Thunder could be heard outside.

"Hold it hotshot. We still got one more guy to find" Rocket said as he looked up at the tall alien.

"Only one?" (Y/n) asked. "If we're going against Galactus shouldn't we have an army?"

"Only one of his heralds" Gamora corrected the boy. "Besides, the one we're waiting for is also one of his heralds"

"Which one?" (Y/n) asked excitedly. "Firelord? The golden oldie? Superman?"

"The silver surfer" the voice came from the ramp of the ship. The group turned to see the surfer standing outside on his board.

"So cool" (y/n) said to himself quietly as he stared at the surfer.

"Everyone's here then" Gamora said with a nod. "Can someone go wake up the kid? She's gonna have to fly the ship away once we arrive at the battle. That way the ship isn't destroyed"

"Wait there's another guardian?" (Y/n) asked curiously. "Every time I think I've met everyone there's somebody new"

"Well the kid's just that. A kid. So don't get excited" Rocket said as Cosmo walked in with a short Kree girl behind him. She couldn't have been any older than twelve.

The girl rubbed her eyes before looking at (y/n) and the two newcomers standing closer to the entrance. "Uhm, who're they?"

"These two are beta ray bill and the silver surfer. They're helping us temporarily" Gamora said as she motioned to the shiny guy and the Thor cosplayer. "This" she started as she motioned to (y/n). "Is (y/n), he may be joining us for a bit longer than the other" Gamora looked at the boy hopefully. "Boys, this is Nikki"

"Greetings little one!" Beta ray said enthusiastically as he looked down at the girl. The surfer just nodded at her.

"Nice to meet you Nikki" (y/n) smiled at the girl causing her to cautiously smile back.

"Nice to meet you too" she replied before turning to Gamora. "Why am I awake?"

"You'll be flying the Milano away once we arrive on knowhere" Gamora replied as she walked towards the cockpit. "Everyone get comfy. We're taking off"

"What did she mean knowhere?" (Y/n) asked. "How can we go nowhere?"

"Nyet, nyet, knowhere. With 'K'" Cosmo said as (y/n) and Nikki walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Oh yeah, big difference" (y/n) replied as the ship took off.

"Knowhere is the decapitated head of a giant celestial. It's now used as a mining base" Nikki replied as she pulled a tablet off of the table in front of the couch. She typed in Knowhere and a picture popped up.

"Cosmo was also beink knowhere head of security" Cosmo bragged as he laid on a dog bed across the room. "Before joinink Guardians"

"Well why would we be going there? Won't this herald of galactus be on some planet? Aren't planets galactus' whole shtick?" (Y/n) asked.

"Gamora has a plan to lure him to knowhere" Nikki replied with a smile. "That way no planet ends up destroyed by accident. We should be there soon enough"

"Guess I'll just wait then" (y/n) said as he put his feet on the table and yawned. Soon enough he was fast asleep with his head leaning on Nikki's shoulder as the girl tried to figure out how to move without waking him up.

Word count: 1263

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.5K 33
Book 1 | ❝ I mean could loving you be so dangerous, Spiderboy? ❞ ❝ C'mon! Its s-s-spiderman....❞ ❝ Whatever spiderboy ❞ Book 1 |...
4.7M 141K 52
❝Y/N Parker? I like the sound of that.❞ // ❝Yeah, me too.❞ | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
21.4K 530 25
Having to be a half breed between In-human and Mutant really makes things difficult for you to live by. Your powers you're given are now something yo...
505K 18.3K 34
(CONTAINS SMUT BOTH F/M and F/F) ❗️18+❗️ ~~~ The world was cruel. No surprise there. Children realise this later in life, but you never had that priv...