Say My Name | A Minsung Fan-F...

By sapphicstellar

25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated wit... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
the end
second book!

chapter thirty-seven

3.8K 170 80
By sapphicstellar

a/n:
don't clown me for my song choice LMAO. i had actually planned to write this scene a week or two ago but i only just watched Squid Game a few days ago. i didn't have a classical song picked for this yet but watching SG reignited my childhood love for it. i heard this song for the first time when i was very young and i always thought it was beautiful despite not being a fan of the genre. so, here's this lol.

I sat up in a cold sweat to the sound of classical music, my phone ringing, and Minho nowhere to be found. I grabbed my phone from his nightstand and answered it, running into his adjoining bathroom and slamming the door behind me.

"Hi, is this Jisung Han?"

"Yes, that's me. Who's speaking?"

"Hi! My name is Janice Eden and I'm calling from Elle Magazine. Would you mind coming in at noon? We have a proposition for you."

"Yeah, I can do that. Gotta go!"

I hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket, insistent on finding the source of the loud classical music playing throughout the house. I walked out of his bedroom and found my way to to his grand staircase, trudging down them slowly. When I reached the bottom of the steps, I followed the sound of the music until I was greeted by Minho eating breakfast by himself.

"Is this The Blue Danube? I swear I haven't heard this since my middle school band class."

Minho looked up from his phone and put it to sleep, "Good ear. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock," I chuckled to myself. "How about you?"

"Great, considering the fact that you were next to me," Minho said with a polite smile, "Come, sit. I made you breakfast."

I motioned my finger in a circle in reference to the music that was playing, "Should I even ask?"

"You could," Minho shrugged.

"What is that even-," I paused, thinking about what I wanted to say, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Anything you'd like, dear."

"You creep me out," I said, smirking at him.

"I'll eat your eggs I don't care," Minho shrugged jokingly, moving to grab his fork.

I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind him, leaning over to kiss his cheek, "Good morning baby."

Minho delicately grabbed the side of my face to kiss my cheek in return, "How'd you sleep, my love?"

I sat down in the seat he had placed for me, "I slept well. It was a bit weird not waking up to you, though."

"Sorry about that. I wanted to be there when you woke up since it was your first night staying with me but I couldn't sleep," Minho frowned.

"What's up with the classical music? I walked in and you looked like some evil supervillain," I asked him, a puzzled expression on my face. "I feel like I'm on the set of a horror movie."

"The Blue Danube is one of the most famous waltz ever written, Han. There's a lot of history behind this piece and I listen to it to lift my spirits," Minho said with a content expression.

"You listen to classical music...to lift your spirits? Rich people are so fucking weird.."I said, shaking my head.

"Poor people can't enjoy classical musical?" Minho scoffed.

"I've always wondered this but Minho, tell me, do you pay taxes?" I asked him with a raised brow. Minho choked on his saliva and proceeded to burst into laughter, turning his head away from me when his face reddened. I found myself to be laughing now myself and I leaned over to pat his back, "Are you good?"

Minho nodded his head, still laughing at my question, "Yes, I pay my fucking taxes."

I put a hand over my chest in relief, "Whew, alright."

"Why would you think I don't pay my taxes?" Minho asked me, still laughing.

"Lots of people of your..status..don't pay their taxes," I said, shrugging snidely.

"Yeah, I'm aware," Minho smirked, then grabbing my fork and picking up some of the eggs on it, "Eat."

I whined, "I'm not hungryyyy."

Minho shoved the fork in my face, "Eat itttt." I opened my mouth and he fed it to me with a proud smile, "There we go!"

"I hate you," I pouted at him.

Minho grinned at me and put the fork down, "I love you too." I rested my head in my hand with my elbow on the table, looking at him in admiration. He began blushing and slapped my shoulder, "Stop it."

"Get used to it, you're pretty," I said with a smile, then leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"If I wasn't already blushing I definitely am now," Minho said, putting a hand over his mouth to cover his smile. "I'm also almost thirty which makes this even more embarrassing."

"You're twenty-eight, calm down," I chuckled. "I'm twenty-six and you don't see me complaining. I'll embrace the honeymoon phase if it's with you any day of the week."

"Are we even officially together? I'm not good at this stuff.." Minho said wearily.

"I don't know either," I said to him. "All I know is that I've wanted to be with you since day one."

"I have too," Minho said. "Should we just say fuck it and go for it?"

"Fuck it," I shrugged, then leaning over and kissing him excitedly. "I've been waiting well over half of a year for this."

"I have been too," Minho grinned at me. "I'm serious too."

"If you were being honest in what you said last night about how it was love at first sight for you too, I've got some questions," I said to him.

"Okay, go for it," Minho said.

"I was told by both Changbin and Seungmin that you don't make eye-contact with any of your employees yet you did with me during my interview, why?"

"You have pretty eyes," Minho shrugged. "How could I not?"

I examined him closely before pointing a finger at him, "You're bullshitting and I can tell. What's the real reason?"

Minho sighed, "Really, you're making me expose myself?"

"Yes," I grinned.

"Well, when you gave me your name, I recognized it from looking over your application prior. I remember yours caught my eye because of your alma mater and your qualifications so I had respect for you from the start," Minho explained. "When I got to work that day, I pretty much immediately went to look for your file and I realized you were rushing for your interview. I already knew I was going to hire you before the car thing, though, so before you even ask, I didn't hire you because I had a crush on you."

"Okay, that takes care of two of my questions," I said, nodding my head. "Next one. That night at the bar, did you know what you were doing when you touched my chest? I couldn't tell if you were too tipsy to realize what you were doing or not."

"Oh, I knew exactly what I was doing and I knew how inappropriate it was as your boss, I just didn't care," Minho smirked in amusement at himself.

"You do realize that even if this doesn't work out, I'm still going to tell my kids about you, right?" I asked him, laughing at myself after.

"Okay, my turn for a question," Minho said to me, sitting upright in his chair.

"By all means, go ahead."

"Is it embarrassing that I'm about ninety-percent sure that you're my first love?" Minho asked me apprehensively.

"Why would that be embarrassing?" I asked.

"Because I'm almost thirty," Minho chuckled.

"If it makes you feel any better, I only loved one person before you and since meeting you, I've begun doubting if it even was love in the first place," I said to him.

"Okay, it kind of does, but you're also two years younger than me and a lot of things can happen in two years," Minho said.

"A two year age difference doesn't mean shit if our brains are fully developed," I rolled my eyes.

"You're just mad I was born first," Minho shrugged jokingly.

I looked down at my phone for the time and said, "Hey, I need to shower. I've got a meeting at noon."

"Oh, where at?" Minho asked me.

"Elle, they want me to come in because they have a "proposition" for me, I guess?" I responded to him. "I don't know what it's about but whatever, right? Fuck it."

"Fuck it," Minho shrugged, then tugging on my shirt. "Kiss?"

I got out of my seat and leaned down to kiss him, "Love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.9K 41
[Completed] "Never thought running away would give me a family" --------------------- Stray kids AU #Hyunlix #Minsung Highest rankings : [1-11-2022]...
975K 27.3K 56
hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on screen and off screen was the same. But when...
117K 5.1K 33
Han Jisung wants nothing more than his own little family. A marriage, a child, a place to call home... Desperate and ready to get what he wants, he...
52.6K 1.6K 52
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...