The Thief

By BaguetteManOfficial

Book 1 in "The Thief" series The son of the black cat and the Spider-Man joins the bread-verse in this new s... More

The First Day
Winnie The Pooh
Little Black Rain Cloud
The Itsy Bitsy Spider-Girl
Back To School
Cassie
The Absolutely Fantabulous Squirrel Girl!!!
Duh duh duh DUH!
The Date
The Punisher
The Family
Riri
The Leaper
Khonshu's Fist
Spiders
(Y/N) And His Amazing Friends
Just Another Wednesday
The Night [REDACTED] Died
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Hawkeye
Guardians Of The Galaxy
The Rest Of The Team
The Transformation
Coming To America
A Bit Asymmetrical But Nothing To Be Concerned About
The Morning After
The Bite
The Challenge
The Costume
Miss Stacy
The Family
Consequences
Recovery
Recovery Part 2
Recovery Part 3
Telling The Parents
Hestia
Avengers
Thorsdóttir
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 1
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 2
Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 3
Back In NYC
A Fantastic Car Chase
What We Do When Gwen's Gone
Old Wounds
And He Thought: "What The @#$% Did I Just Do?!"
Comic Con
Lots Of Hugs In This One
Quarrels
The Talk
Therapy
Scorpion
Letting It Out
Poole
The Awakening
Wedding Planning
Thievery
More Prep
Dinner
Khan
Invites
The Day Of
The Wedding

Champions

4.5K 166 66
By BaguetteManOfficial

"So what do we know about this guy?" Ben Riley asked as he looked over at the other spiders: spider-girl, silk, and of course Spider-Man.

"His name is (y/n) hardy. He's the son of the black cat, we don't know the father." Silk replied as she pulled up a picture of the boy on her phone. "He wants to kill Anya and I because we brought in his mother" she continued.

"So why am I here?" Ben asked. He wanted to just get to the point.

"He knows all of our identities. If we bring him in then he leaks the info. But he doesn't know you"

"So you want me to bring him in?" Ben asked. "That's a horrible idea. I'm a spider person too. He'll know you sent me"

"No" Peter replied as he shook his head. "We want you to figure out more about him. Something we can use against him so that he won't reveal all of our identities"

"Alright" Ben replied with a nod. "Any powers I should be looking out for?"

"He has all the same powers as me" silk replied.

"Even-"

"Even webs coming from the fingers" Cindy said with a nod.

"So how am I doing this?" Ben asked with a sigh.

"That's up to you" Peter replied with a shrug.

"You do realize that He'll definitely recognize my face right? Since I'm your clone"

"You'll be fine Ben. What could go wrong?"

36 hours later

"Ah fuck!" Ben yelled as he was pushed against a wall.

"Give it up scarlet spider" Iron heart yelled as she shot at him. He quickly dodged the blast before (y/n) swung in and tackled Riri to the ground.

"We've gotta start meeting in better circumstances beautiful" (y/n) said as he punched the girls helmet causing it to crack a bit. "How about a date?"

"If you surrender and promise to give up crime forever then sure. One date" Riri replied as she activated her unibeam. (Y/n) quickly jumped off of her and out of the way before she fired.

"Tempting but I like how I am now. I'm not changing any time soon" (y/n) said before webbing Riri to the ground and swinging off with Ben following after.

"He fell for it, the tracker's planted" Riri quietly said into her communications device. "And he's got a new partner"

At one of the black cats safe houses

"We make a pretty good team" (y/n) said as he and Ben high fived.

"Hell yeah we do" Ben replied. Both spiders still wore their masks since they hadn't known each other for that long.

"Why was ironheart after you?" Ben asked as he sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

"I stole her helmet from her once" (y/n) replied with a shrug before sitting down next to Ben. "And she has a thing for me"

"Yeah, sure she does" Ben replied as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't by the way" the two spiders turned around only to see a bunch of people standing behind them.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" (Y/n) asked as he looked around trying to see if the windows were open. They were not.

"Elevator" nova said with a smirk. "You gotta upgrade your security if you wanna keep us out"

"Duly noted" (y/n) replied with a sigh. "So I take it you aren't here to watch a movie with us?"

"I'm just gonna get on out of here" Ben said as he stood up.

"What are you doing here scarlet spider?" Miles asked as he noticed the clone.

"You two know each other?" (Y/n) asked as he looked between them.

They both ignored (y/n) "Well I was here undercover to get some dirt on this guy. He knows the secret identities spider-girl, Spider-Man, and silk and he's going to reveal them if he's taken in. We figured if I could get some info on him then we can get him to keep his mouth shut"

"Wow you're a prick, I thought we were friends" (y/n) muttered as he glared at Ben.

"Why didn't you just get one of the bigger heroes like Doctor strange or someone to erase his memory of the identities?" Ms. Marvel asked as she looked at scarlet spider.

"Uh because we didn't think of it?" Ben replied with a shrug.

"Wow so you're all pricks? Not just scarlet here. Good to know" (y/n) said with a sigh before looking at Viv. She was the only one who hadn't talked yet.

"Please surrender. This will go much easier if you do" she said as she walked up to the boy.

"Fine. I know when I'm outmatched... and you're attractive" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "Take me away robo chick"

"Wait what?" Ben asked as the group finally stopped talking and all turned to viv and (y/n).

"Well that's was easy" nova said with a smile as he and miles high fived.

"I'm still going to reveal the identities of all the spider-people as soon as I have access to a phone" (y/n) said as he smirked under his mask.

"Oh yeah... this may not be as easy as we thought" nova said as he groaned.

"Let's just lock him up back at the base" Kamala said with a shrug.

"That would be kidnapping" Viv quickly said.

"We could rip out his larynx" Ben suggested which caused everyone to turn to him. "Yeah I'm just gonna leave" the clone said before opening a window and jumping out.

"So what's the plan?" (Y/n) asked as he jumped and landed sitting on Vivs shoulders.

"Why are you being so cooperative?" Riri asked with a suspicious look.

"Because I know when I'm outgunned. And if I kill you more people will just come after me" (y/n) replied before looking down at Viv. "And she's really hot"

Viv quickly felt her forehead before looking back up at (y/n). "I am not overly warm"

"He meant attractive" Kamala explained to Viv.

"Oh... thank you" Viv said with a nod. "Shall we go now?"

"Sure" (y/n) replied with a shrug. Viv then flew off with the boy.

"Uh... where are they going?" Nova asked as he watched them fly off.

"No clue" Riri replied with a sigh.

The next morning

Viv sat across from (y/n) as he ate a bowl of cereal with his mask half pulled up. She stared at him until he finally said something. "Why do you keep staring at me?"

"It is my duty to watch you until we decide what to do with you" she replied with a smile.

"Alright" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

After a few minutes (y/n) asked another question. "So since you're an android do you have lady parts under those clothes?"

"Yes I do" Viv replied with a nod as she started to pull her shirt off to prove her point.

"Don't strip in front of the prisoner Viv" Riri said as she walked into the room. Viv pulled her shirt back down.

"You really like to ruin everything Huh?" (Y/n) asked as he turned to look at Riri.

Riri ignored (y/n) as she poured herself a bowl of cereal. "So have you decided what to do with me?"

"For now we're going to keep you here until Doctor strange resurfaces. Then we're gonna ask him to erase part of your memories" Riri said as (y/n) sighed.

"You know I'm not going to let that happen right?" (Y/n) asked as he finished his breakfast and pulled his mask back down.

"What are you going to do about it then?" Riri asked.

"You'll see"

Later

"Aha! I win again loser" (y/n) yelled as nova threw his controller. "Oh you're a sore loser? Good to know" (y/n) said with a smirk under the mask.

Viv just kept watching the two as they began to fight

Later again

"Where are they?" Kamala asked as she walked over to Riri.

"Who?" Riri replied.

"(Y/n) and viv. Nobody's seen them in hours" Kamala replied.

"Have you checked his room?" Riri replied. "I'm sure viv hasn't let him get far even if he has gotten away"

The two girls walked towards the guest room which was currently being used by (y/n). Kamala knocked on the door only for it to open a minute later. "Hey babes" (y/n) said as he exited the room and closed the door after himself.

"We're getting lunch. You want anything?" Kamala asked as she smiled at the boy.

"Sure" the boy replied with a smile. "Pizza"

Kamala nodded before running off. "Where's Viv?" Riri asked as she looked at the boy suspiciously.

"I am right here" the Android said as she exited the room.

Riri nodded "all right. Strange will be here tonight. Eight pm" she said before walking off.

"There's no way I'm letting them erase my memory" (y/n) said as he turned to Viv.

Viv just nodded as she looked around. "There does not seem to be much you can do about it"

"We'll see"

Hours later

"He should be in here" Riri said as she lead Doctor strange into the guest room. The room was empty.

"It would appear he's craftier than you thought" strange said as he walked over to the desk in the corner of the room and picked up a piece of paper. "Reprogrammed Viv to help me. She's mine now. Ha ha" he read aloud before handing the note to Riri.

Elsewhere

"Told them they'd never be able to do it" (y/n) said as he turned to Viv. "Did you disable your tracked yet?"

"Yes sir, it has been deactivated" Viv replied with a quick nod.

"Good, then let's get out of here. They don't know who I am so let's go home"

Word count: 1670

(I don't think I like this chapter very much. Thoughts?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
21.3K 530 25
Having to be a half breed between In-human and Mutant really makes things difficult for you to live by. Your powers you're given are now something yo...
4.7M 141K 52
❝Y/N Parker? I like the sound of that.❞ // ❝Yeah, me too.❞ | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
358K 7.2K 16
I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING MARVEL RELATED(AVENGERS, SPIDERMAN, HYDRA, SHIELD, ETC...) I ONLY OWN MY STORYLINE AND THE CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!