GREEN SWEATER - Elizabeth Ols...

Da decembermango

One day, shortly before autumn is approaching, Elizabeth Olsen meets an unknown girl in the forest who was pl... Altro

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 35 Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 29 Part 2

1.8K 85 13
Da decembermango

Chapter 29 Part 2

I hugged him as tight as I could.

Still a Flashback.

Seconds, minutes, hours I don't know, but I slowly felt myself coming to consciousness.

My head hurt and I felt sick.

Floor... I'm lying on a floor.

My arms were behind me... a rope or something around them.

Where am I?

I lifted my head off the floor and looked around.

I know this room. It's another room at the front of the chemistry classroom.

"Alex?" I said with a dry voice.

A wince could be heard.

I looked in the direction and saw my brother's figure lying on the floor, his hands behind his back tied up.

I knelt down in front of his figure after walking to him.

"Hey Alex... it's me. Get up." I whispered.

A grunt could be heard.

"What the fuck did you do this time?" I said with a smirk.

The situation was no laughing matter but how else could I react.

Cry or ask stupid questions like in a horror movie? No.

"B-Bella?"

"Hey Asshole."

The brown haired boy's eyes opened and he looked up at me.

"You look like shit." I commented.

"Shut up." he grunted.

He tried to pull himself up with all his strength.

"They sure did a number on you."

"Of course... did you see the bats?"

Suddenly I felt blood running along my forehead.

"Shit Bella."

"It's all right... did one of them hit me?"

"Yeah I was trying to clear a path for you, that's when Mason took the chance to run after you and hit you over the head."

"Alex... why are you here?"

"Bella... I screwed up."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I knelt down.

"I can tell you everything later... just let's get the hell out of here." he said as if he wants to avoid the subject. "Stand with your back to me and I'll try to untie your knot.

I nodded and turned around. While he is trying to untie the rope I look around the room.

Door needs a key to be opened and no windows are in sight. The room was filled with shelves with some boxes on them.

I also don't know where the fuck my phone was either.

Suddenly I see a ventilation shaft behind the many boxes.

"I see a ventilation shaft... that could be a way out."

After a few seconds, I notice the rope coming loose from my wrist. I turn around and set to work untying his.

"That's too small for me... you need to get through it and get out of here."

"I'm not leaving without you Alex," I say.

"I'll wait here and you go get help."

"And what if they come eventually?" I say nervously.

"About that--"

Suddenly a beeping sound is heard from the direction of a shelf.

"What was that?" I say as I untie the knot.

"I think that was a sound of a walkie talkie."

I walked into the direction and actually saw such a device lying among the boxes.

"Don't talk to him... or he'll know we're free." said the brown haired boy next to me.

I nodded.

"Hello hello dear Brooks family. I'm sure you're already awake... if not never mind. Unfortunately, our little meeting went the way I didn't want it to. Actually I wanted to settle things with you peacefully after I called you to come Alex."

I looked at my brother who looked back at me with a serious look.

"Alexander... Alexander... I thought you were a really true friend. But apparently not if you're so intent on hurting your best buddy."

I didn't know what Mason meant... but I could tell by the look on my brother's face that he knew what he was talking about.

"Well... as I mentioned before me and the boys are starting to want to go home. So there was the question of what I should do with you now."

"If you are awake then I ask you now to look in the direction of the door."

Suddenly we saw some kind of smoke coming out from under the door.

Gas.

"To have our fun for the rest of the evening... we had actually planned to make a small campfire. Well I had the idea to make a big one today." at the end you could clearly hear his smirk.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself.

"In about 30min the whole room will be full of gas.... I have a switch next to me and if I press this well then I have my big fire as I wanted."

My brother still remained standing with a thoughtful look.

"Anyway, it's even nicer when the family is together. Well then I say goodbye Alexander Ryan Brooks... it was an honor to have been friends with you. Also an honor to have met your little sister who you never mentioned before... too bad. Anyway, good night and sweet dreams."

With this the walkie talkie ended.

I took the walkie talkie and threw it at the other end of the wall, causing it to break with a bang.

"Shit!" I shouted. "Alex we need to get out of here."

I looked over at him... still he stood there with a deep thoughtful look on his face.

It took a few seconds before his blood smeared face spoke up again.

"Okay okay... Bella you need to get out of here now, okay?" Before he continued speaking he suddenly took off his collage jacket, before doing so he checked one of his inside pockets. "Take this with you okay... don't throw it away because it belongs now--"

"No no no. don't talk like it's a goodbye Alex." I said with now more stern look.

He took the collage jacket and threw it around me forcing me to put it on.

"Bella... I know I haven't always been the best brother--"

"Shut up. What the fuck are you talking about of course you were." I interrupted him in a jittery voice.

"No matter what happens in the next 15min you will make it out of here... promise me that." he spoke in a serious voice without losing eye contact.

"Alex no please--"

"Bella. Promise me."

I looked at him with now sadder eyes.

I nodded.

"Good good. Now come here... everything will be fine."

He then took me into a hug.

He can't do this to me... he's the only one I have.

I hugged him as tight as I could.

"You really need to take a shower," I said after a few seconds.

"Way to ruin the moment." he said with a chuckle.

I broke away from the hug to look him in the face again.

I couldn't forget that smile.

I kissed him gently on his forehead.

"I'm going to get out of here and then I'm going to get someone, okay?"

"Good... now go."

I was now walking in the direction of the shelf where the ventilation shaft was hidden behind. It was the only way out.

"Let me clear the way for you." he said.

He threw the boxes to the side before he suddenly started kicking the head so that the opening slowly bent. After a few strong kicks, the way was now clear.

"It's dark... but you can do it. Just follow where you feel a breeze... I'm sure we're not far away from outside."

I nodded.

Before climbing in, I looked behind me again.

"I'll see you."

"See ya." he said with a smile.

I was now climbing into the dusty shaft.

Who knows what has been running around here.

I don't even want to think about it.

I pulled myself forward with my arms... I don't know how long but it was like a labyrinth here.

Breeze... I'm looking for a breeze.

As soon as I get out of here I have to run into someone fast.

I'm full of hope.

After a few changes of direction, I had already lost hope for a moment, but then I suddenly felt a cold breeze blowing in my face.

"Found it. Yes!"

I used every last bit of strength I had... few meters before me I saw now an opening... through the gaps shines a faint light... that must be the moon.

I thought of what my brother had just done and tried with a few strange turns to lay my body down so that my legs pointed out.

One kick, two kicks, three kicks.

Boom, the head fell off.

I squeezed myself out.

After standing up I looked around.

There were dumpsters... I know where I was.

It was another end of the cafeteria means the parking lot is not 5min from here.

I ran as fast as I could to get out of the parking lot and onto the street.

It was stupid because the guys could still be here.

"Cars... where are cars... come on."

A few meters away there are houses, but they also cost all the time to run to.

Suddenly I saw a yellow light coming from the distance.

I ran towards the middle of the street.

"Hey, hey, here. Stop, please!"

The car stopped after a few seconds.

I held my hands in the air to show that I didn't want anything bad.

An older lady got out of the car.

"Hey sweetie... what are you doing outside at this hour?" she asked worriedly.

"Thanks for stopping. J-Just could I please use your p-phone for a second, please?" I asked in a shaky voice.

Slowly I realized in my head how little time I actually have left.

Without protesting, the woman took her phone out of the car.

"Who do you want to call, honey? Your parents?"

I walked slowly towards her.

"No no. please call the police. Now we don't have time. There's someone at the school.. school right and-" my voice suddenly became shakier.

Get a hold of yourself.

"It's all right. I will... come here honey. Sit down."

She pressed buttons on her cell phone, as I walked toward her.

I was scared... fear I have never felt before.

"911 yes hello I would like to report something. A young girl just told me that someone was in the--"

Suddenly an explosion was heard from a distance.

That made both of us squat down on the floor with our arms around our head.

My breathing stopped. After a few seconds, I looked up from the floor.

Smoke.

The school was on fire.

Flashback end.

↯↯↯

Not many chapters left until the end.

-A

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

33.6K 1.4K 22
Y/N is a divorced 24 year old musician, the lead singer/guitarist of the popular band Midnite Sun, and also dating Elizabeth Olsen. Following the eve...
318K 10.1K 26
Y/n is an aspiring musician who spends her days fetching coffee and scheduling meetings for A-list celebrity, Elizabeth Olsen, and her nights perform...
868K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...
78.8K 2.1K 37
Y/n is intersex and gay, she meets a beautiful woman's named Elizabeth Olsen. What happens when y. Gets an offer about dropping her career to join th...