Jikook Oneshots 2

By Mikchimin

Another compilation of stories where Mimmie loves Koo and Koo loves Mimmie right back. Hey~ I filled out an e... More

Eclipse
Dandelion
Classicalish
Classicalish (Part Two)
Serendipity
Adults (Continuation of Children)
Meeting
Immortal
Dummy
Piano
Halloween
ThE most ClichE Jikook Story evVer Part Too??? Yes!1!!!
Mirror
Demonstration
Amazon
Ride
Encounter
Train
Undercover
Ice
Ice (Part Two)
Confusion
Hug
Butter
Leather (Continuation to Bikers)
Telepathy
Koo The First
Koo The First (Part Two)
Koo The First (Part Three)
Kithes
Mimmie His Love (Continuation of Koo The First)
Separation
Vacation
Counselors
Best Friend's Little Brother (Continuation to Big Brother's Best Friend)
Seasons
Smile
Electric
Conference (Continuation of Electric)
Friends
Bench
Plastic
Maze
Among Us
Reality (Continuation of First Sight)
Graduation (Continuation to Top Kinky and Dare)
Servants
Hawaii
Letters (Continuation to Servants)
Cheer
Move
Mine
Crash
King
Hair
Brothers
Brothers (Part Two)
Brothers (Part Three)
Traffic
Plane
Cows
Decoration
Famous
Famous (Part Two)
Famous (Part Three)
Jeans
Dog
Dog (Part Two)
Cereal
Grudge (Continuation to Rebound)
Wings
Denial
Casual
Benefits (Continuation to Jeans)
Cartoon
Neighbor
Collector
Drawing
Drawing (Part Two)
Scar
River
River (Part Two)
Swords
Fanfiction
Ballgowns
Dreams
Bottle
Awkward (Continuation to Birth)
Awkward (Part Two)
Clothes
Potion
Bachelorette
Bachelorette (Part Two)
Kingdom (Continuation to Swords)
Kingdom (Part Two)
Lucky

Soda

532 19 351
By Mikchimin

Jimin walks up to the vending machine in the hallway, figuring out what he wants to buy. There's a wide variety of drinks, but he's looking at the soda. Sweet, carbonated, caffeinated, soda was just a combination of all things good.

His eyes finally fix on the Dr. Pepper. It made sense, Dr. Pepper was his favorite after all. He never understood why it was so unpopular compared to Coca-Cola, Sprite, and root beer for example. Even his chapstick was Dr. Pepper flavored.

As he fumbled around in his deep pockets for his wallet, he felt the presence of someone behind him. An arm reached over his shoulder. "My treat," The one behind him said, lips extremely close to Jimin's ear. He pressed B7 after putting the money in, and the machine retrieved a Dr. Pepper.

Jimin turned around immediately, face brightening. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I love visiting you at work," His husband beams. "I got off early, so I came straight here." He grabs the soda, handing it to Jimin. "Plus you're so hot in your uniform. What do they make them so tight for?"

"Jungkook," Jimin hit his chest with a giggle. "We're at a workplace, shut up! You see me in my uniform at home."

"Yeah but you're now in the right setting, which makes it even hotter," Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows. "With chatter, and criminals, and everything. You wanna arrest me Baby? I'm not against wearing handcuffs."

"Oh trust me, I know," Jimin gave him a look, opening his soda. "But if I'm remembering correctly, and the last time was last night so I'm pretty sure I remember correctly, the handcuffs you like are pink and fuzzy."

"Still," Jungkook smirks, lowering his voice. "I've been bad detective. You're gonna have to punish me."

Jimin mirrors the expression. "Well I haven't been promoted to detective yet, so you'll have to get someone else."

Jungkook frowns. "Aw come on, it was roleplay."

"But I'll be a real detective soon," Jimin puts his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "I should be getting promoted within the next few months. The chief loves me."

"But then you don't get to wear this sexy uniform," Jungkook steps closer, to the point where one of his legs is basically in between both of Jimin's. "I'm both excited for the change, and devastated."

"Yeah but I'll wear a button-up, with three buttons undone," Jimin mumbles into his ear. "And pants that fit perfectly in all the right places, and my hair will be messy from chasing criminals. My sleeves will be rolled up to my elbows, and I'll be sweaty."

Jungkook sucks in a breath. "When are you coming home?"

"About an hour from now," Jimin chuckles, stepping back.

"Good," Jungkook's breathing is slightly heavy. "I'll make dinner for us."

"Make something that's easy to eat off of someone," Jimin tells him.

Jungkook gasps, kissing him. "God an hour is too long, I'll see you soon Baby."

"Bye Kook," Jimin watched as he ran away.

"Was that Jungkook?"

"What? Oh yeah," Jimin answered the chief, walking in from the hallway.

"Aw, he should've come in and said hi," Namjoon laughed. "Jimin your face is really red, are you okay? Not sick I hope."

"Yeah, of course I'm okay," Jimin assures, flustered. "Jungkook just had somewhere to be."

"Alright," Namjoon shrugs. "Tell him I say hi then, and tell him to come by soon. You can leave when you finish your paperwork."

Jimin takes a large drink of his soda, not able to control his smile. "Sounds good." 

A/N: If you're happy and you know it clap your hands~

Me;

Ouf it's been rough

But I'm not here to burden you with my problems, I'm here to upload, so we'll just go through a quick summary of my shitty day yesterday;

1) I learned that the mom from Good Luck Charlie was an anti masker, thus almost ruining my childhood

2) I had a really bad argument with my mom that resulted in me crying for over four hours (we love~) 

3) To top it all off as if it couldn't get worse, I got ✧・゚:*Food Poisoning*:・゚✧ so yesterday was just my day, huh? I won't go through the details, no one wants that, I just wanted to vent.

So yeah, my day sucked, but today I started my day with Run BTS, one with lots of cute Jikook bickering (They sounded so flirty~) so I'm hoping that having such a shitty day yesterday means that today can be nothing but better. That's all I'm hoping for, a day better than yesterday.

And I mean I'm uploading, and I love uploading, so look there's another thing that makes this day better~!

Anywaysssssss what's been going on since I last uploaded? 

Not much...my life has just been fine. I've existed, I spent some money, I took care of animal-oh wait I took care of animals! 

And I come baring pictures!

This is Raven;

Motley;

And Boo;

And as a bonus here's the dog I walk;

But on an oven mitt~

And here's my own cat in a photo that kind of describes how my life feels;

Me too my guy. 

Anywayssssssss we're not even 1,000 words in, but Jikook time?

Yeah Jikook time, there's not too much to say, of course just Jikook being Jikook, but it's still cute so let's talk about it~

Run BTS was great this episode, I won't spoil anything because I'd hate it if someone did that for me, but let me just say, while Taehyung was the star of the first episode of the trilogy, Yoongi was the star of this episode. He was amazing, him and Jungkook made my day this episode, I love it so much

So...I had a whole author's note completed. Then Wattpad said, "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA cute." And deleted like four hundred words.

And then it wouldn't even let me view my stories, every time I clicked on 'My Stories' on the website it would direct me to the Home page, and I hate the Home page so yay~

Oh and I just want you to know...I didn't talk about Yeosang once on the author's note so be proud of me for self-control, yay~

I might talk about ATEEZ later tho cuz they came out with a new song with Kim Jongkook (The guy Jungkook said he wanted to be buff like) so~

And Superstar ATEEZ is coming out today so I'm really excited for that too ^^

Anywayssssssss back to Jikook

There was a small moment where Jimin was looking through the backs of people's clothes, first Tae's and then Jungkook's, but of course he spent extra time on Jungkook's (obviously I can't show you videos, but Run BTS is free, you can watch it lmao); 

And Jungkook went, "Why why why why" but besides that he really didn't do anything else.

Honestly I think how cute it is how little he reacts to Jimin when he does things like this. It's normal, it shows, Jikook are so close that flinching is a non-existant thing at this point.

Even with the Memories almost kiss! He didn't flinch! That's crazy! I don't know what their relationship is, but if they're friends, I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends that kiss

But you know what? Romantic partners should be best friends, so in that sense they would be best friends that kiss. 

We stan~

Also can we go back to the image. The height difference??

I'm not lying, every single day I think about, "Oh, I want to show this to 2013 Jikook, I want to show this picture to 2013 Jikook, I want to see how they would react."

Yeah I want to show them the picture of the height difference, as well as the fact that they look like beautiful fluffy princes, and see how Jimin would react. 

Like, Jimin post bst era...he just decided he wanted to be beautiful I think, and then as years went by he became more and more expressive in himself and his personality through his clothing, and actions, and yeah, I love to see it, and I hope 2013 Jimin likes the person he's become. 

But the height difference, it's very cute~

The best part of this episode Jikook was their bickering. 

Let me explain

This isn't much of a spoiler, I think we've known since the past episode so I'm just going to say it, Jimin wasn't suspicious at all, no one thought it was him, so he kind of became the leader of the villagers. 

To get back to 2021, they needed to raise the ARMY headstone, with no thieves touching it. Jimin was kind of the leader, as I said, which you know what, I'm happy for him. He was the first eliminated in the last ARMY headstone episode, so I'm happy he had his time to shine

But he kept yelling at Jungkook while Seokjin targeted Tae lol. Actually, just recently, I found two minutes worth of Jikook bickering over Jungkook's innocence. 

Two

Minutes

Aka over 1/25 of the entire episode is Jikook bickering. That's kind of a lot when you think about it. 

But it was so cute, and their tones were all cute, and Jungkook's voice kept going high-pitched, and yeah. I won't tell you if Jungkook was innocent or not, but he kept going, "Wait but it's not me!" in the best voice ever, while looking at Jimin like this;

And he kept going "I'm not shy!"

Jesus go be part of Itzy we get it queen-

No I'm just kidding lmao, but even tho I'm not a big fan of Itzy's music from what I've heard (even tho the shoulder dance is iconic ofc) that's what I thought of every time he said he wasn't shy.

And you know what? If Koo doesn't want to be shy, good for him. We've watched him become a lot more confident in himself over the past year, it's a noticeable difference. I'm really happy for him, I hope as his life goes on, he gets happier and happier being exactly who he wants to be :)

But anywaysssssss I really recommend watching the Run Episode if you haven't, I just loved watching Jikook be Jikook, they look beautiful together, I hope someone makes fanart because their outfits coordinate so well. Not kissing or anything, just together lol

On that note let's talk about fanart, cuz why not? I just wanna share my preferences and see if anyone is the same way :) 

OMG BUT BEFORE THAT

I ASKED MY BROTHER HIS FAVORITE MEMBER OF ATEEZ

HE SAID MIKCHIMIN WHAT THE FUCK LMAOOOOOOO

I go no I'm Mikchimin. He goes, "Yeah in your mind."

My brother has autism, to be honest I'm so grateful for conversations like that. He never used to engage in conversation, he never used to ask questions, or even call me by name. Now we talk every day and I'm so happy, it's been great :)

Oh and then I asked him what my favorite member was, and he went, "Mingi?" I went no, it starts with a Y. He goes, "Yoongs?" I go no that's Yoongi that's Suga, he goes, "Oh from BTS." So I went "Yeo..." And he goes, "Oh! Yeosang?"

And you know what? I'm proud of that dude.

Then I go, "Do I talk about Yeosang too much?" Thinking he'll say no because I don't talk about Yeosang much to my family.

He goes, "Probably."

Ouch lmao-

Okay back to fanart~

It's so funny that I bring up fanart because my favorite fanartist literally just responded to my tweet-

But let's finally get into what I've been trying to say oh my God-

My favorite Jikook fanart, is just visually beautiful fanart, that's all. To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of kissing fanart. I couldn't tell you why, I like the thought of Jikook kissing as much as the next Joker, but that being said, maybe I just think people kissing in fanart looks weird? Because I don't like any kissing fanart, I never have but you know. 

People like feet too, I think they're the worst body part on any human being ever. Jungkook probably has a foot fetish, I still love and respect Jungkook. You can have different opinions~

Even if he doesn't have a foot fetish, those toe socks and calling Jimin's toes cute and massaging Jimin's feet really freaks me out I'm sorry, it's gross

Speaking of gross, we'll talk about Jikook being gross later~

In a good way.

But anyways, here are some fanarts that I really really like, credits to the original artists ofc, if one of the artists sees this, and wants me to take it down, I absolutely will ^^

These took me so long to find it's been like three hours and I also got sidetracked but;

This next one is I think my favorite piece of Jikook fanart of all time, I don't know why it just always has been;

And then if Jikook are gonna kiss in fanart, I like this type of thing;

And there's also this account who likes Jikook who does a lot of OT7 work, and I feel like it's a physical representation of how close Bangtan are emotionally, so I really really like this;

Do I ever see Bangtan doing something like this? No. I mean they've done things similarly to this before but not as intimate of course. I just think it represents how close they are emotionally, and that's why I really like this fanartist :)

So that's it in the fanart department

What's your favorite type of fanart?

Anyways quick story about Jikook cuz I don't wanna pull up anymore pictures. Look it up on Twitter, again, the keyword search is so useful even if you don't have an account. Use Google to get to Twitter and search it up if that's what you so choose.

But anyways, we know Jimin likes sour foods, Jungkook told us back in 2017. When you talk about Jungkook being a Jimin encyclopedia you /always/ see that clip. But it's not about that. So Jimin likes sour foods, so during a shoot for BTS World (which they filmed for back in 2017 so this is a really old clip that just came out) there were lemons. So Jimin took one, and started sucking on it.

And of course we stan, I used to do that too at restaurants and stuff if my food or drinks came with lemons or limes. 

But Jungkook was over getting ready, and he came over and sat next to Jimin, and Jimin took the lemon out of his mouth...

And put it in Jungkook's.

OKAY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU

But I don't share drinks with anyone, I don't share utensils with anyone, if saliva has gotten on it, I'm out. My dad is the same way. The only person he shares drinks with is with my mom.

I mean if Jungkook are used to you know, sharing saliva, then it wouldn't be that gross for them, you know? 

Just saying

I mean people were screaming because they were so grossed out. Not in a bad way, we were like, "Yay Jikook but that is so gross!" Like me and Jungkook's foot thing (woah look at me going back to what I said previously good for me~) it was gross but it's nice for them I guess.

Anyways, I guess Jungkook obviously wasn't paying attention, and unlike Jimin, he was definitely not as fond of sour things so he kinda goes, "Ah!" But you can't hear it cuz there's music playing over the clip.

Anyways, if you haven't seen it and want to watch it, Twitter is the place to go if you have no other social medias. On Instagram I recommend following kookminyours, busanboobs, and jikookbts, they usually have most of the clips that are important. 

Feel free to add any accounts on any social media that are helpful. If anyone is on Tumblr can you recommend some Jikook accounts there? I have no idea where to start.

But yeah, that's it for Jikook, I'm almost glad my chapter got deleted, it was shit compared to this

Anyways anxiety tics check~

I have a mouth tic whenever I get anxious, I haven't really told anyone that. Like my mouth moves back on my face uncontrollably, and I hate it, but it exists. 

Does anyone else have tics~?

No? Okay moving on

Look at Yeo in the new mv :)

I can't believe my dad has put so much random American Football shit into my brain that even without seeing the logo, I was like, "Oh no he's wearing a Panthers jersey shit we gotta make this right."

So now my life goal is meeting Yeosang and giving him a jersey from my team

To be honest I like hockey a lot better. The guys are cuter and they're dancing on ice while losing teeth. It's a bat shit crazy sport and I'm ready to watch it. 

And I really want a hockey jersey from my team cuz it looks cute and I'm ready to drown in fabric and the colors are nice

Anyways this is ATEEZ's new song. It's not really my style but you should give it a listen;

And on the note of ATEEZ, I played Superstar ATEEZ for the first time, I like the formatting of Superstar BTS much better, it's a lot less chaotic, they grouped things together better, but it was still really fun and gave me the challenge that that new BTS rhythm game (what's the name of it even? I forgot, that's how much I hated it) did not in the least bit, and overall it just made me miss Superstar BTS more, but I'll play my second favorite group's game then I guess~

Also the game is being Yeosangphobic. I got one B rank Yeo card, and two rank C Yeo cards. I pulled like 50 cards. This is blasphemy. 

Either way it's a fun game, and I'll get more Yeo cards yet, just you wait!

But for now I'll play Love Nikki Dress Up Queen and Happy Color because those games are really relaxing to me. 

Don't mind the weird name of the first one it's a dress up story game and it doesn't take much effort and I'm just trying to get as many clothes as possible-

Enough about that

I'mma talk about something I'm very grateful for~

So writers, we all know writing block sucks, it's not anything new, it's just fact. I get so discouraged when I'm only motivated enough to write a sentence or two a day. I force myself to write every day, it's my own choice, I want to, but it's discouraging when my own brain is going "Lmao no thanks." when I say to myself I want to write.

But on the other side of things,  it's the best feeling when you finally hit the point in the story where you can write and write and write for hours because you've finally hit a point. 

Let me put it this way. There are some stories, especially the long stories that I have to set up, where it feels like I'm pushing a boulder uphill. It's difficult, it's draining, I wonder how long it'll take. I know I have to roll it up to get to my goal, to the satisfaction of finishing the story on the other side, but it's so so hard to get there. 

And then suddenly, I reach the top of the hill, and the rock turns into an intertube, and I ride a river down a hill at full speed, reaching the end of the story and feeling amazing. 

So that's my analogy for writing long stories, take it for what you will. I just finished a 38 page sequel, so the exact same length as mythical, for a 34 page story. That's 72 pages of content...woah that's crazy. 

And I jumped right into writing a new story, which I'm pretty sure I'm already halfway through, so yay~

Anyways I think that's it, I was gonna upload this morning, it's 10:41 at night. I guess thank you Wattpad for screwing me over and making me rewrite this, because it actually turned out a /lot/ better~

Song;

This is very much my favorite song on the album, even moreso than The Leaders, which I showed you last week. It just gives me disco vibes, even if it's not inherently disco, I really don't know genres, but it's just amazing. 

And you know when ATEEZ add saxophone to a song it's gonna be seggsy, even if the lyrics are, "Somebody take me home, I don't wanna be alone anymore every night." 

It's like House of Cards but with completely different energy.

House of Cards is like I-ARMYs stripper song. Take Me Home I envisioned more two people dancing together in a choreographed ballroom-style dance? I'm not really sure exactly what genre either, I just know it would look cool and the two dancing would hold a lot of sexual tension.

Ah music is so cool. It helps you in so many ways, and creates visuals in your head.

I have two stories that I've written in the past few months, one of which coming out next week, that were inspired by songs. One is moreso obvious than the other, meanwhile one you would never know the song unless I overtly told you, but music inspired me for both of them. I really really love music.

Especially synthpop. That's my favorite genre

Oh and synthpop edm is really really good too. I reallyyyyyyy recommend going through the discography of Virtual Self. They only have like 9 songs, but every single one of them is so good. It's just synthpop edm, that's it, and it's wonderful. I played synthpop edm on my birthday.

But yeah I'mma leave now

I love you guys! 

Please don't get food poisoning it's not fun!

Oh also I'm in college now technically

-Mikayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 23.1K 187
A compilation of stories where Jungkook loves Jimin and Jimin loves Jungkook just as much. A wide variety of Jikook oneshots all of which are my own...
196K 6.6K 75
BTS Oneshots- mostly Taegi, Yoonkook, Jinkook, Yoonmin (but i write ALL ships. i don't take requests btw!) ❗️Some of these fics include mature conte...
381K 8.8K 70
Requests ☆〜
1.5K 111 5
A collection of Taekook Oneshots written by yours truly. Each has a different genre/vibe, so feel free to scroll around and see which ones you like...