Census.

By Bhettiboop

One minute, me and my peers at my school were flying out to a hot and sunny vacation in Aruba. In a blink of... More

Chapter 1 - Flight 89.
Chapter 2 - Drive by's and Rock-a-Bye's.
Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.
Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.
Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.
Chapter 6 - Adopted.
Chapter 7 - Coldplay.
Chapter 9 - Contagious.
Chapter 10 - Downhill.
Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.
Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]
Chapter 13 - Inject me. [Part 2.]
Chapter 14 - Titanic.
Chapter 15 - Forgiveness. [Part 1.]
Chapter 16 - Forgiveness. [Part 2]
Chapter 17 - "She's gone."
Chapter 18 - Reconsider.
Chapter 19 - Frozen.
Chapter 20 - SOS.
Chapter 21 - "My only sunshine."
Chapter 22 - Borderline Far.
Chapter 23 - Blood.
Chapter 24 - A Little Too Late.
Chapter 25 - The City.
Chapter 26 - Cliffhanger.
Chapter 27 - Eye of the Toddler.
Chapter 28 - Distance.
Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."
Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.
Chapter 31 - Right By My Side.
Chapter 32 - Kin.
Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.
Chapter 34 - Discarded Hope.
Chapter 35 - Unrecognizable.
Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.
Chapter 37 - Facetime.
Chapter 38 - Paradise.
Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.
Chapter 40 - Rest in Peace.
Chapter 41 - Vanished.
Chapter 42 - Victim.
Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.
Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.
Chapter 45 - "Let me go."
Chapter 46 - Admission.
Chapter 47 - "Ask Adrianne."
Chapter 48 - Transgender.
Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 8 - Vile.

6.1K 223 70
By Bhettiboop

"I knew it!" I shouted as I lunged up from the blankets.

"Wha-what?" Cierra mumbled, still half asleep.

I was heated. I stormed off into the hut where the boys were, and lunged at Roc. Cierra rushed inside and snatched me off of him, as I kept my arms out to try to get him back in arms reach.

"Whats wrong with you?!" Cierra shouted.

"He used you, Cierra!" I yelled. "Chresanto used you just to get some ass. He said so himself!"

"What?"

"No I didn't!" Chresanto lied.

"Bullshit! You said one down, 9 more girls to go! You guys are some sick bastards!" I shouted as I grabbed Cierra's arm. "Let's go, Cierra."

But when I tried to tug her along with me, she wouldn't move. Cierra slowly snatched her arm away from mine, as she shook her head at me. I couldn't believe that she was really taking this boys side over mine. Me. Her best friend. This, only made me angrier.

"Cierra, I know that you're not really going to believe this guy over me." I said through my teeth. 

"Maybe Nina's right. You're just a jealous bitch." Cierra said as she shook her head.

"Excuse me?"

"Just leave, Sierra."

"Alright." I said in a shaky tone. "But the minute you find out that you're being played, don't come to me trying to be friends."

"I won't. Goodbye!"

I stormed off and made my way to the beach. For once, I was actually friendless. I never thought that me and Cierra would stop being friends, but we did. I never thought that everyone would turn on me, but everyone did. The only person that I had left was Adrianne, but she didn't trust me after the night I stole that tiger with Cierra and Nina.

I was about to walk on an island, with 8 girls who were my sworn enemies. I didn't know what was about to happen.

I walked onto the beach, and my company was immediately unwelcomed. The girls were building a home out of the wreckage left of the plane, as I stepped out of the woods and glanced at them. They had a bucket of snails with them, along with a bucket of berries for juice.

"Hey hey hey! If it isn't the tiger thief?" A girl snarled at me.

This girls name, was Khamil. Khamil was a girl who was known by MANY celebrities.

How exactly? 

Well, we had something in common. We both fucked for money. However, Khamil was better with her job. She used her glistening brown skin to tease famous rappers. She looked way older than her age, so it was easy for her to fake it. She had sex with Lil Wayne, Drake, A$AP rocky, Kendrick Lamar, etc. All of this, was to make it to the grammy's.

She wasn't an A - lister, but she was an A - lister.

"Who would you like to shoutout, Drake?" The interview smiled as she put the microphone to him.

"Young money, Nicki, Wayne, my mother, my grandmother, and my baby girl Khamil." Drake smiled.

At times she was shameful, but being in the meer limelight made her happy enough.

Another girl was helping on the beach, was a girl named Jazzy. There were 4 people who had the same name on that island. Me, Cierra, Jazz, and Jazzy. She wasn't a career criminal neither, but she wasn't innocent along with the rest of us.

Her mother had bought her a car for her 17th birthday, 3 months before the crash. She demanded that she don't stay out past 11:00. Jazzy obeyed the rules for the first few weeks of having a car, but when she came in contact of having friends, she started breaking curfew.

One day, her and her friends were driving at 12:30am on a school night. Jazzy always seemed to run red lights without getting tailed or ticketed for her outrageous behavior. The light on the intersection turned red, but Jazzy didn't care. She sped past the light, when she heard a large bump as her car jumped. 

Thats when her world froze.

"Holy shit, what was that?" Jazzy shouted as she stopped her car. 

Everyone turned around and looked in the middle of the road, and it was a four year old white girl on the ground next to her bike. Jazzy froze as she watched people get out and attempt to save the girl.

"Fuck!" Jazzy screamed. "I hit a little girl! What do I do?"

"Drive, Jasmine!" Her friend in the passenger seat yelled. "You'll go to jail if you stay here!"

Without hesitation, Jazzy sped off. She was never caught, and the four year girl died from her injuries. All because she never bothered to wait on traffic lights. I think that karma put her on this island.  

"Don't trust those boys!" I shouted. "They're only using you for sex! They're coming after all of you! All of us!"  

"Nina told us all of this already." Gabi laughed along with the rest of the girls. "Quit acting like a lunatic."  

"She's probably acting like that because she hasn't had anything to eat!" Jaelyn chuckled.  

I had had enough. I stomped onto the porch of Kimberly's home, and banged on the door. No answer. I continued to bang and bang and bang, until two large barrels of a shotgun sat cold on my nose. My eyes bulged as I looked up, and seen the grumpy old man holding it at my face. 

"I uh....I just wanted to know if I could....talk to Kimberl-"  

"No! Off of my porch, y'hear?" He said in his country accent.  

"Dad! Just for 2 seconds!" Kimberly said in an angry in a frustrated tone.  

"You got 5 minutes Kimberly, or i'll shoot everyone on this island!"  

"Alright."  

Kimberly stepped off of her porch, shut her door, and took a deep breath. She looked my way, then put a faded smile on her face. I could tell that she was extremely happy to be out of that house. I looked in her arms, and she was holding a baby tiger. The cub was clearly attached to her, and she was definitely attached to the cub.  

"I need your help." I panted. "My friend had sex with one of those-"  

"Which one did she have sex with?" Kimberly interrupted as her eyes bulged.  

"Chresanto."  

"Oh my god. Thank god." She sighed. "Didn't I tell you guys to stop messing with those boys?"  

"I tried to tell her, but she won't listen. Neither will any of the girls on that island!"  

"Girls!" Kimberly shouted as she walked slowly onto the island, rubbing the cub. "Have any of you girls had sex with any of those boys other than Cierra?"  

"No?" All of them said.  

"Do not touch any of those boys! They're disgusting and they're only using you for your body!" Kimberly said in a motivating tone.  

"None of us have. We won't." Jaelyn said in an irritated tone.  

By their demeanor, I could tell that none of them were listening or were going to listen. I watched the girls eat a full tiger by the fire, while I sat to the side by myself. Alone. Hungry. Starving. I acted like it didn't bother me because I didn't want the girls knowing that they were getting under my skin, but my stomach told me to do something different. To go over. To ask. To BEG. One thing I wasn't going to do was beg. I'd go out to the woods and slay my own tiger before I begged anyone for anything.

By night, everyone fell asleep [including me.] except for Adrianne. She laid in the sand and traced a picture of her baby by a campfire that she made. We'd been here for 13 days, and her child never left her mind. That's expected from a mother. Any mother. All mothers.   Suddenly, one of those boys appeared out of the woods. It was Jacob, prying for what he wanted.  

"What's your name, sexy?" Jacob asked.  

"Haha. You're trying to come out to the beach, take me back to your jungle, and have sex right?" Adrianne laughed.  

"Heh heh. No?" He lied. "Why would I do that?"  

"I know all about you and your boys. So if you're going to try to get to this, you're going to have to earn it." Adrianne said as she pointed to her crotch.

"What makes you think that I wanted to meet you just for sex?" Jacob laughed.

"I had a child for christ sakes!" Adrianne said.

"Yeah so?"

"Wow. You really think that I'm that stupid." Adrianne said as she turned around, and continued to draw an image of her daughter in the sand. "Just get out of my face."

Jacob knew that he wasn't getting what he want with her, so he planned to move to the next girl. However, he noticed that Adrianne was drawing a human figure in the sand. He seen her draw "Mommy loves you." at the top, along with a heart.

"What happened to her?" Jacob asked. 

"Who?"

"Your daughter?"

"I don't know.." Adrianne said, quickly tearing up as she stopped drawing. She was laying on her stomach, looking ahead at the fresh waters. "All I remember was cradling her as we hurdled towards the beach. Next thing you know, everything went black. I woke up by the trees, and she was gone. She probably died by flying into the water or something."

"Oh my goodness." Jacob said in a low tone. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"There's no need for you to feel sorry. You didn't cause the accident." Adrianne mumbled. Jacob stared at her for a while, then made his way back to the woods.

"So I guess I'll....see you another day." He nodded.

"Bye."

In a blink of an eye, it was Day 44. It'd been a month and we still were on this island. All of our hair was growing longer, our bodies were growing weaker, and our minds were growing weary. At this point, I had gave up any hope that we were ever leaving this island. I had forgotten, just what it felt like to be on the outside world.

Cierra was still with Chresanto even though I told her MULTIPLE times that he was cheating on her. She didn't believe me, and at times, it didn't even seem like she cared. Roc had sex with a girl named Charleze [who I will tell you about later.] and winded up having sex with Nina also. Craig had sex with Jazz, Jazzy, AND Gabi, and Jacob had sex with Charmaine. Still, they had more women to go. Me and Cierra's friendship was pretty much done at this point, and Kimberly often hunted food for me since the rest of the girls didn't.

But Jacob and Adrianne, seemed to grow very close. By their relationship, you could tell that they weren't having sex or anything. They were just cool friends. Sometimes, Adrienne would skip meals just to hang out with him and Jacob would do the same. I was a little jealous, because I didn't have anyone to run to like that. I wanted that friendship.

On day 55, Rayan came to the beach and hung out with Jaelyn. On day 57, he came back and took her to the back woods. I already knew, that they were going to have sex.

"Why are these girls so easy?" I thought.

However, I was really jealous. Everyone else had a good sex life on an island smack dab in the middle of nowhere while I sat down, humping the cotton and linen in my jeans. I was boyfriendless, friendless, and foodless. I needed to get off of this island as soon as possible.

Jaelyn came back out of the woods pulling up her pants and cooked a snail dinner for everyone except me. For 57 days, I watched everyone exclude me from every meal. I wanted to grab a long branch from a tree in jab it into everyone's neck as I watched them all die slow, but I couldn't. It was a horrible idea, and I knew it.

But for the next 15 days, I realized that Jaelyn had been coughing and eating less. It was day 72. She at times wouldn't cook for the girls, and the girls wouldn't eat because they couldn't. Jaelyn was the leader of this island, and since she was the only one who knew how to cook, without her, nobody else could eat.

On day 73, she used one of Kimberly's bow and arrow to fetch some food for the girls.

"Come on, girls." She said in a weak tone. "We have to....eat and.."

Suddenly, she collapsed onto the jungle grass. Charleze ran by her side and shook her, but she wouldn't move. 

"Come on, girls! She needs water!"

I didn't help because I didn't care. I wasn't eating, so why should I? I was so hungry and so angry at that point that I was willing to watch her die and rot in that jungle than to see her hunting for food that I wasn't going to eat. The girls dragged her back to the beach, and splashed water on her face. She moved her head a little, but her lower body wasn't moving at all.

Lucky for her, Kimberly was walking out to spend some time with us. She seen her laying on the ground, and ran out to the beach to assist her.

"What's wrong with her?" Kimberly shouted.

"We don't know! She just collapsed!" Charmaine shouted.

"I'm gonna drag her to my house. My dad was a doctor." Kimberly said as she grabbed Jaelyn by her arm.

She dragged her into the house, and shut the door. She pulled her onto the bed, and laid an icepack on her forehead to cool her body down. While Kimberly ran out of the room to get her father, Jaelyn slowly turned over and seen Adrianne's 5 month old baby playing with toys in her wooden cradle.

"Adrianne's.......Adrianne's baby.." She whispered and smiled to herself in her weak voice.

"I don't know what's wrong with her!" Kimberly said as she barged inside of the room with the old man. He sat next to Jaelyn, opened her mouth, and seen white spots in the back of her throat.

"Have you been coughing alot, lately?" The old man asked in a bland tone.

"Yes..." She said in a highly weak tone.

"And have you been having pains in your sides?" The old man asked.

"Yes....."

"What about headaches?" He asked.

"Bad ones....."

"Ma'am, you have AIDS." The old man nodded as he stood up, and made his way out of the room. "There's nothing we can do."

Jaelyn was confused. She didn't know how she could've caught aids on an island. She figured, that it could've been from one of the tigers.

"Did you have sex with Rayan?" Kimberly said as she gave her a serious look.

Jaelyn knew that she did, but she didn't want to admit her embarrassing guilt.

"Did you?!" Kimberly shouted.

"Yes....I did."

"Oh my goodness." Kimberly scoffed as she folded her arms, turned the other way, and shook her head in disappointment. "None of you girls listened to a DAMN thing I said about those boys!"

"Wha....why? What's the problem?" Jaelyn asked in a raspy tone, barely able to open her eyes.

"Because Rayan has aids, Jaelyn!" Kimberly shouted at her. Jaelyn's face turned as white as a ghost, when those piercing words came out of her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 70 24
Olivia Cripps, sister to Carlton star Patrick Cripps, has always been the strong, independent woman in her family. But behind the scenes, she hides a...
339K 10.2K 17
This is the story of 17 year old Nyla who began selling drugs in order to make money. She got tired of being poor, and living in the struggle but soo...
71.7K 2.2K 51
Sequel to "all that glitters" (completed) It's been 5 years since Nicole moves out and moved on, what happens when she bumps into YBN by mistake? GUY...
153K 5.3K 59
Zendaya and Trevor are best friends that always share secret, but one day Zendaya and Trevor get a disturbing news that Zendaya and her mother are mo...