GREEN SWEATER - Elizabeth Ols...

By decembermango

One day, shortly before autumn is approaching, Elizabeth Olsen meets an unknown girl in the forest who was pl... More

๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 35 Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

2.4K 96 30
By decembermango

Chapter 26

Bella pressed her lips gently to Lizzie's.

Previously

"Bella? Is that you?"

"No."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes or no? Am I Santa or who else is outside your window at this hour."

She now saw from her viewpoint the figure of the Olsens girl looking down at her.

"Did you fall down?"

"No I was actually just going to sunbathe."

Just as the younger girl was about to go to help the girls up, the brunette girl stood up with a grunt.

"It's okay... I can do it by myself."

With a swing she grabbed the window frame to climb it up.

Lizzie was already ready to support the girl.

When Brooks finally stood in the room, she took a breath and looked directly at the girl, who was staring back at her in the same way.

Brown on green.

"Hey." they both spoke at the same time.

Present time

After a while the two did nothing more than look into each other's eyes Lizzie was the first to speak up again.

"I'm so so sorry I didn't show up... or text you but the boys didn't want to go to sleep-"

Suddenly someone took her hands, which were moving nervously through the air.

"Hey... it's all good. It doesn't matter anymore." the brunette spoke in a calm voice.

The smaller one's nervous hands went into the older girl's touch.

Warm as ever.

"Do you want to talk?" spoke up Bella again.

The green eyed girl thought for a moment before speaking up again.

"Sure."

With slow steps without releasing their hands from each other, the two now sat down on the bed.

Both sat with crossed legs facing each other while their hands were now on Lizzie's lap.

She liked this pleasant closeness.

Bella watched as the girl's eyes were fixed on her lap and there was no sign of eye contact.

"Lizzie... I'm sorry."

"No Bella... I should apologize."

"But-"

"No. I've been an ass... all these last few days. I've been angry and I've taken it all out on you... and every time afterwards I've regretted acting that way towards you.

Bella listened carefully to the girl.

"Before you tell your story I want to tell you my side... which of course should not be an excuse in the slightest for my behavior."

"First of all the party... you don't know how much I was worried about you. Everywhere I searched and searched and couldn't find you. There were all sorts of scenarios running through my head and I end up finding you with Cedric."

"I still don't buy that excuse of yours to this day... I know this is going to sound very mean but I want to say everything that's going on in my head."

The brunette saw how the girl's body gestures became more and more hectic while speaking which is why she squeezed the hands she was holding with more pressure.

"My head was also still stuck on the thought that you might have had something with someone at that party after I saw the messages on your phone."

She knew exactly which messages were meant.

Bella looked away from the girl with a sigh after the sentence.

The Olsen noticed that and feared to have offended the brown-eyed girl with it.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. But.. But.. I want you to talk to me Bella... I want everything to get back to normal between us."

"I don't want to take the bus alone anymore... I want to go back to someone waking me up from my sleep at 3am just to ask me if it's okay to eat the peel of a mango or someone playing with my hair in class out of boredom."

Bella continued not to look at the girl, but there was a small smirk on her face.

The Olsen saw that.

She took a hand away from her lap and brought it to the brown eyed girl's face.

With a gentle movement, she got the Brooks to look her in the eyes again.

"So Bella tell me everything and... please don't lie to me, okay?" the dark blonde spoke softly.

Bella thought about it.

It was a difficult situation.

It took a few seconds for Bella to speak up again.

"Before I explain everything to you, let me make one thing clear.. I didn't hook up with anyone at the party."

Just the sentence made the green eyed girl let out a small sigh.

"And Cedric was even there... because he helped me. If he hadn't been there... who knows what else would have happened." the brown haired girl continued with a chuckle.

Lizzie, however, didn't smile once as she listened... she still had the worried face.

"Did I ever actually tell you about my brother?"

"Brother?"

"Alexander Brooks."

Alexander... the green-eyed girl had heard that name before.

"I told you a long time ago why I actually moved here. At the time I told you it was because my parents were always at work... well that was half of the truth. The real reason was because... I couldn't take care of myself after my brother had died."

That took the younger girl's breath away for a moment.

"Bella."

"No... please let me continue. He passed away right before I moved here.

"He did a lot of shit so we could survive and in the process he had pissed off a lot of people Olsen... and one of the people I think was Mason."

Bella had never talked so openly to anyone before. It made her all more nervous to be talking to a close person about it.

She released her hold and was now moving around the room.

Lizzie, meanwhile, remained seated and continued to listen.

"That ass has been on my nerves for weeks... I didn't know why, but then at the party... the little game he wanted to play, remember? A bullshit game was that." spoke Bella now in an angrier tone.

As she was walking, she stopped in front of a wall. It was the wall with the dozens of pictures. Carefully she took off a picture which the dark blonde didn't see from far away.

Bella went back to her to hand over the picture.

"The guy with the collage jacket.. Alexander Brooks."

Lizzie took the picture in her hand.

She had hung the picture up in her room because it showed her sisters, but she never paid attention to the other people around them.

Her sisters, Mason, Cole, Tyler... in the background Alexander and Cedric?

Immediately, the picture of the boy in the Brooks' room also came to her mind.

"God... if only my brother had told me more about himself before everything happened! No, of course he didn't."

"Bella." the Olsen said, still concerned.

"No.. I'm in the middle of this shit.. and I don't know what to do Lizzie.. I'm tired and then this thing happened with Mason at the par-."

"Hey... come here. Everything's okay... I'm here."

She couldn't watch anymore how the girl was slowly losing control which is why she took her still previously warm hands again and led her back to the bed.

"Let's lie down."

Bella listened to what the girl said.

She carefully laid down so that she was now lying on the smaller girl's chest.

She heard the heartbeat suddenly, which scared her at first, but led her to continue listening.

Lizzie, on the side, carefully put the blanket to cover at least the legs of the two while meanwhile she was hugging the brunette to her.

"Better?"

"Better."

"Good." she lifted the picture from before again so they could both look at it.

"Lizzie I'm really sorry... you know?"

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm just glad you're honest with me Bella... that's what counts."

"But there's more to tell."

"That can wait for us tomorrow." the green eyed one spoke while looking down at the girl.

Bella returned the look, but along the way her eyes moved to the girl's lips.

The green-eyed one noticed that, of course.

Slowly, the brown-eyed girl leaned in as she spoke up.

"Can I?"

"You don't have to ask anymore."

Bella pressed her lips gently to Lizzie's.

Melting into the kiss Bella took it as a sign to lift her body up.

One hand went to the waist while the other rested on the bed.

The green-eyed girl's lips were soft and warm against hers in an addicting way. She was slow and gentle; she kissed me lovingly.

Lizzie's POV

My heart beat fast as I kissed back, falling into the rhythm of her sweet lips. Her hand were still on my waist, but even that touch was driving me crazy.

I could smell her perfume intensely.

My fingers led to her body, where they slowly ran along her back under her clothing.

I felt some strange spots on the skin, but I ignored it.

Slowly the kiss became faster, filled with lust as we craved each other's touch.

I softly moaned as her hands moved across my body in a way that sent shivers down my spine.

It soon went from kissing to making out, then it began to progess even more. Our minds were clouded by desire, longing to be closer and closer. She moved her lips down to my neck, kissing my soft skin.

My hands continued to travel further and further up the back before suddenly the girl above me flinched.

"Fuck. Ow."

"Omg... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-."

The brunette stopped me with a kiss.

"It's okay."

"What do you have on your back Bella?" I spoke up as she carefully brought my hands back to her back.

Bella was still leaning over my body.

No Ones POV

With a sigh she removed her hands from the girl to use them to remove the hoodie. She pulled the hoodie off so that her front area was covered with it. With her backside, she slowly turned to face the Olsen girl.

Lizzie's heart was still beating rapidly as she watched and her cheeks still felt like they were glowing.

But it felt like her heart stopped for a moment when she saw the image in front of her.

Many small cuts spread all over her back.

Many of them looked more healed but still in the front picture were the big words..

"GOOD GIRL"

to read.

Lizzie didn't know why but tears formed in her eyes.

"That's what I wanted to tell you before," Bella said, still with her head down.

She knew if Cedric found out he wouldn't be so happy, but she couldn't keep it to herself anymore.

She couldn't keep it a secret from the person who needed her the most right now.

Suddenly she felt fingers running along her skin.

"Was that... Mason?"

Bella turned around without saying a word... only to look into the glassy eyes of the younger girl.

She nodded.

↯↯↯

Only me who eats mango with their peels ;^)

-A

08/13/21

1:03pm/13:03

1857 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.1K 41
Y/N is a 23-year-old musician, a member of the popular band Midnite Sun, and going through a nasty divorce. When she takes an opportunity to work on...
33.8K 1.4K 22
Y/N is a divorced 24 year old musician, the lead singer/guitarist of the popular band Midnite Sun, and also dating Elizabeth Olsen. Following the eve...
319K 10.1K 26
Y/n is an aspiring musician who spends her days fetching coffee and scheduling meetings for A-list celebrity, Elizabeth Olsen, and her nights perform...
575K 19.9K 110
๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ*. | โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ...