Were you hiding from me?

By AinaraArqueroHernnde

"Y/N has forbidden to be near any of the members. She was employed as a cleaning lady at Big Hit Entertainmen... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
Jin. 1
Jin. 2
Jin. 3
Jin. 4
Jin. 5
Jin. 6
Jin. 7
Jin. 8
Jin. 9
Jin. 10
Jin. 11
Jin. 12
Jin. 13
Jin. 14
Jin 15. Ending A
Jin. 16 Ending A
Jin. 17 Ending A
Jin 15. Ending B
Jin. 16 Ending B
Jimin. 1
Jimin. 2
Jimin. 3
Jimin. 4
Jimin. 5
Jimin. 6
Jimin. 7
Jimin 8. Ending A
Jimin. 9 Ending A
Jimin. 10 Ending A
Jimin. 11 Ending A
Jimin. 12 Ending A
Jimin. 13 Ending A
Jimin. 14 Ending A
Jimin. 15 Ending A
Jimin. 16 Ending A
Jimin. 8 Ending B
Jimin. 9 Ending B
Jimin. 10 Ending B
Jimin. 11 Ending B
Jimin. 12 Ending B
Jimin. 13 Ending B
Jimin. 14 Ending B
Jimin. 15 Ending B
Yoongi. 1
Yoongi. 2
Yoongi. 3
Yoongi. 4
Yoongi. 5
Yoongi. 6
Yoongi. 7
Yoongi. 8
Yoongi. 9
Yoongi. 10
Yoongi 11. Ending A
Yoongi. 12 Ending A
Yoongi. 13 Ending A
Yoongi 14. Ending A
Yoongi 15. Ending A
Yoongi. 16 Ending A
Yoongi. 17 Ending A
Yoongi. 11 Ending B
Yoongi. 12 Ending B
Yoongi. 13 Ending B
Yoongi. 14 Ending B
Yoongi. 15 Ending B
Yoongi. 16 Ending B
Yoongi. 17 Ending B
JK. 1
JK. 2
JK. 3
JK. 4
JK. 5
JK. 6
JK. 7
JK. 8
JK. 9
JK. 10
JK. 11
JK. 12
JK. 13
JK 14
JK 15. Ending A
JK. 16 Ending A
JK. 17 Ending A
JK. 15 Ending B
JK. 16 Ending B
JK. 17 Ending B

6

42 7 0
By AinaraArqueroHernnde

On morning, when she arrived at the class, she felt like some girls looked at her for no reason, but she didn't want to give it too much importance, maybe it was she was missing during her time in bed, until she sat in her place and the girls murmuring, shocking, smiling and staring were too many.

-What happen?

One colleague approach to her and sat near her.

-So... nothing to tell us?

-Mmmmmm... are you talking about my absence? I was ill.

-Oh, come on... You know what we are talking about, don't still coming like nothing is happening in your life right now but an illness.

-And what is happening?

-You... BTS... Seesaw...

-WHAT???

-They said it yesterday in the vlive.

-That is impossible because it's not truth.

-Ok... if you say so... you're not the young woman they were talking about.

-Show me the video. - she asked.

The girl gave to Y/N her phone and she watched Yoongi and Hobi talking, and then Namjoon appear, in the moment in which they read a question about the girl who sings with Suga in Seesaw. While the first one just said that it was a new addition to the BH team, RM went too far.

-Yes, Y/N is fantastic. She was a cleaner here, and she was discovered by Suga. She is helping us with the songs for the new album, you must look forward to it.

Y/N gave the phone back and gathering her things, still unable to assimilate it, she got up and left the building. She was thinking about phoning Yoongi and shouting all her anger, walking to bus stop when she heard a voice she recognized... the girl with other three friends of hers were going to her.

-Y/N...- the girl yelled at her- Do you think I forgot about you, bitch? Liar!

Y/N began to run, she couldn't go to the bus because there were five minutes left to start his shift, so she decided to continue to the taxi stop, she entered in one and told the driver to get out of the college fields in a rush. In a roundabout where the taxi had to stop, she took the opportunity to look back, and saw that in the car just behind, was the girl. They began to honk and the driver turned to her.

-Hey, what's happening? Do you know them?

-Just drive, please...

She was so nervous that mark the numbers in her phone was almost impossible. The mobile fell to the floor and she could heard how they had opened their windows and shouted to the cabbie.

-Park and throw her, man. This isn't about you.

Finally she was calling Yoongi.

-Wow, must be important if you low yourself to call me.

-The girl... they are following me; you told the world who I am!

-Don't lose your cab for her, she doesn't worth it- they continued shouting.

-Miss, I'm going to stop this, I don't want any trouble.

-No, please, please... just drive to the nearest police station. - Y/N begged, still with her phone.

-Y/N- Suga said. - Where are you right now?

-I'm in a cab but he wants me to get off. - Y/N tried to explain with tears in her eyes. - Please, sir, just to a police station...

-Don't!- Yoongi shouted. - Tell him to drive you here.

-I can't do that! They will be there too.

-We can handle it, Y/N. But you can't get off the cab. Put the speaker.

-What?

-The speaker. Turn it on.

-Ok... sir... my friend...

-Listen, sir. Please, take her to the address I'm going to tell you.

-The other car is going to cause an accident if they don't stop following us. - the driver replied.

-But I'm sure you're an experiment driver, right? And I promise you, the reward worth it. Let's say you could buy a brand-new car. Ok?

-How I know you're not lying to me?

Y/N listened the conversation from the sit behind and she heard Yoongi's snort.

-You must trust me. Don't-stop-the-car.

-All right, all right. I hope you're not lying. Tell me the address.

Once he heard him, he put on his blinker and started driving there.

-Y/N, turn the speaker off. - she did and Yoongi continued talking to her. - Listen, everything is going to be fine. Don't worry. Our men will be there to get you in save and sound. But... I can't go outside the building. It would be worst for everyone. Do you understand?

-Y... Yes... -she stuttered.

-Good. Try to stay calm. Now I need to hang up. See you in a bit.

Stay calm? How? The girl knew where she lived, the college she went, the place where she worked... the only way to stop her was with the police involved... although she knew that would cause a lot of problems to the group.

The taxi entered in the parking, but the chasing car was just behind. Several men appeared putting themselves between the two cars and stopping the girls to open their doors.

-Hey, this is illegal. - the girl continued shouting. - Bitch, prepare yourself for what's coming. This is not over, liar!

Other four men took her out of the taxi and walking with her in the middle, took her to the elevator. They only left her when they opened the door of the meeting room, where the hyung line were.

-You... - she began half anger; half relieve to be there. She couldn't stop shacking and walking from one side to the other.

-Y/N, sit, do you need something? A glass of water? – Hobi asked her.

-Water? Water? I need at least three whiskeys!

- I can do that. - Suga nodded and he went out of the room.

- It was a slip. - Namjoon said quietly with his head down. - Sorry, Y/N, I was so happy for the amazing songs we're making with your help and I just... slipped.

-The problem is, when someone heard something, it can't be unheard. – she sat on a chair. - But I suppose I have to feel happy, I left my class even before it begins, because if I had not had a conversation with my classmate about that I am the one who is working with BTS, the girl and her friends would find me in the classroom, and I would be without a way out. But I was so... so angry... and sad and... in shock because I couldn't believe it. Everything has changed.

-Listen, Y/N, it's not so tragic, not everyone knows you're the Y/N Namjoon talked about, and if that the case, they will forget it soon. Believe me. - said Jin sitting in the chair next to her.

-Tell me, where am I going to live meanwhile?

Yoongi entered in that moment with a glass and a bottle which looked very expensive. He poured one for her.

- It's smooth but high, be carf...

Y/N drank it in a second.

-While you were in the cab, I talked to our manager, and he did with the men you saw when you arrived. They have taken everyone's data and are going to take legal action against them. They have been warned not to approach you or the places you are moving around. - Yoongi explained.

-And that will work?

-We hope so. Normally does.

-Wow, that's a relieve, "hope" "normally"...

-You can sleep here like you did the other night. - Hobi proposed.

-Oh, my... - she opened her eyes widely- Everybody in BH knows it now, am I wrong?

-Yes. - said Namjoon still with sad eyes. - I have had a meeting with the bosses. They have no problem about you, and they will help with everything you need. Like a hotel suite if that's what you prefer.

They heard three knocks at the door and when Jin opened, JK, Jimin and Taehyung entered in the room.

-How are you? – the maknae asked her.

-Right now I don't know... confused and overwhelmed, I think.

Then she looked to V, who was lounging in a sofa, far from the table, staring at her.

-I want you to be sincere, Y/N... aren't you a little happy that BTS is worried and pending of you? – he asked in a thinking pose.

-Taehyung, don't start again. - Jin stood up and walked towards him.

-We don't know anything about her and suddenly here she is, singing our songs, sleeping in BH, all of you losing your heads because of her... we didn't even know if it's true about that sasaeng, maybe they know each other and it's all part of a bigger plan.

-Uf... you're being conspiratard, man. - Jimin talked for the first time.

-That's enough – Y/N said calmly – Give me the information your men have collected and I'm going to the police. It's the best decision and the normal one.

-We are not normal, Y/N.- Hobi said.

-But I am!

-Not anymore, not for some days, I told you, after two weeks everyone will have forgotten this. - Jin said.

-But you will travel in three days, and I'd be alone.

-You wouldn't if you come with us. - Namjoon said suddenly.

-Oh, come on- Tae snorted.

-Go with you would make everything worse. And I have to finish my project, I have to give it to my teacher in three weeks and my graduation in June depends on that.

-Ok, tell us which solution you are thinking of.

-I told you, go to the police. They arrest them and

-All lived happily ever after. You can't be so naïve, Y/N.- Yoongi said. - Trust in our legal department, this isn't our first and won't be our last.

-Come with us. - Hobi said. - You could work in your project in your hotel room, nobody will know who you are, we won't be near you. I'd be calmer if you do it.

-It'd be great for your internship. – Yoongi added.

There was an awkward silence.

-No. And it's final. Go to continue with your schedule, I'll drink another cup of that Yoongi's delicious whiskey and think about it.

Suga put the bottle in front of her.

-Be careful. - he said before left the room. Hobi, JK, Namjoon and Tae were after him.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other. She was pouring the liquid into her glass and didn't notice how serious the oldest was. Finally, he got up and left without adding anything else or saying goodbye. Jimin sat down on the chair next to her as soon as the door closed.

-Give me some. - he asked her.

-I only have one glass.

He took her hand that held the drink and guided it until he rested his lips on the glass and took a sip without letting it go.

-I have this morning free.

-And?

-I think what you really need is company, someone who stays with you, while you drink, cry, yell or whatever you allow yourself to do.

-And that someone is you.

-I could be... if you want to. I'll be anything, you can pick and choose me. Which me do you want? - he sang in a low voice.

-Really, Jimin? Even in a moment like this?

-I can be serious too.

-I doubt that.

-It's true.

-Prove it.

-Grab the bottle and let's go to the rooftop. Now there's none so none will see you. You can relax there.

-With you...

-No, if you don't want to. It's true that I think you need company, but I understand you wouldn't choose me. I can call Jin if you want.

-I'd prefer to be alone.

-Ok. Come on to the elevators, I lend you my key. Don't lose it, please.

When she arrived at the rooftop, she went close to the edge to have a better look of the views. She took a sip. In that moment she felt her life was a mess. Not only because the sasaengs, but her relationship with the members: JK and Jin seemed still hurt because something she said, Namjoon and Yoongi had to talk to the big bosses because of her, Taehyung still didn't trust her, Jimin was... Jimin. At least Hobi was fine. And she had her project with a final date to deliver if she wanted to graduate with her master's degree in June. She thought everything was so much easier before Suga liked her singing. She didn't usually feel self-pity, but it was being a rough day, and perhaps she had drunk too much, and it wasn't even lunch time yet.

She heard the elevators doors opening and saw Jin exiting to the rooftop too. He looked up and saw her, stopped walking suddenly.

-What are you doing here? - he asked dryly.

-Getting drunk, I think. Do want some? – she extended her arm with the bottle. - I imagine this bottle costs my salary of one month.

-That's probably true. - he said at last, walking towards her. - I think you should stop, though. Keep some for another crisis.

-Another one? – she snorted- I'm not sure if I could handle more. Being near you is very stressful. Not a single boring day. Anyway... why are you still mad at me?

-I'm not.

-Yes, you are. And I don't get it, so please, talk to me. I know we are not friends but...

-See? You're again with that bullshit, yesterday you said something different, it took one day, one problem to change your mind. Why don't you believe me?

-You're an idol. – she shrugged- You have been trained to be fabulous, sweet, sexy, depending on the occasion. In one word, perfect. You know what to say or how to act. It's your work. It's has been your work for almost ten years.

-Oh, my god, I don't know if it's because of the alcohol but you are describing me, US, like whores.

-I didn't say that. - she replied slowly.

-Yes, you already did! We are humans, people with feelings just like everybody else. I know what sadness, loneliness, fear, jealousy is. Yeah, I'm a funny guy, but I've cried too.

-I believe you, but I don't trust you.

-How can be that?

-You are all the time surrounded by cameras or fans or... even the President. Every move and smile seem like a pose for the viewers. - she had trouble pronouncing difficult words.

-When I went to your house looking for you with Yoongi, there were not viewers. When you helped me with Epiphany and I told you, you were amazing, there were not viewers. When I talked to Namjoon for you to work alone in your house, there were not viewers. When I was taking care of you, ill in bed, there were not viewers.

-That's different.

-Why? – he shouted.

-Because all of you needed something from me.

-Ok, now we are whores who take advanced of you. Maybe the drunks tell the truth, but after this conversation, it has become clear you don't know me at all. You're talking like we did everything to get what we need, but I am the one who feels I was played fooled. You know what? Now I am mad at you.

-Wait, wait, Jin, wait, please... don't listen to me. I don't know... why I told you that... maybe it's because I'm frustrated... please, forgive me. – she begged holding her head and wobbling.

Jin's gaze changed from enraged to disappointed to pityness.

-You need a nap.

-I need to erase my last 24 hours. - she smiled sadly about to cry.

-Maybe it would be a good idea if someone teach you how to handle the stress.

-Is not drinking the normal way?

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders to help her walk straight as he left her as impossible, and they headed for the elevator.

Y/N woke up listening the alarm clock, which had a note attach to it: "Don't go to work with Tae without eating first. Jimin". One minute later, it was her phone which began to ring. It was him in a video call.

-Good, I was worried the alarm wasn't enough to wake you up. Have you seen the food?

She looked and there were some plates and juice on the table of the room.

-Yes.

-I didn't want to disturb you but I needed my keys, so Jin told me where you were. You have time before going to the studio, I put the alarm at that time on purpose. That meal is good for hangovers.

-I don't have one...- she answered amazed.

-That's because Yoongi only had the best liquors. I will cross fingers for him not to kill you when he sees you drank almost everything.

-Jimin... where's Jin?

-He had a job out of town. He'll come back on Monday night.

-Ok... wait!! You go to your trip Tuesday morning, right?

-Yes, you will have very little time to talk to him.

Her look went to the floor in silence.

-How serious is it? -he asked her.

-I don't know, I barely know him.

-See? If you had chosen me instead of going to the rooftop to beat yourself up, now you would be waking up in another bed but much happier. - he smiled- Ok, I let you now, princess. Eat! Ah, and don't worry, Jin is an easy one.

When the screen went black, she tried to call Jin, but he didn't pick up, so she let a message in the voice mail: "It isn't true that the drunk's ones always tell the truth. This morning I was a stupid douchebag with a big mouth. I was scared, I had drunk too much, you were there and... I don't try to justify myself. I just want to say that I'm really sorry. I had no rights to say all of that only to hurt you, you have been always the normal one since the beginning and I don't want you to leave with this... misunderstanding between us. Anyway, I must go to work now... Bye".

She forced herself to eat some and then went to the bathroom to look decent in the studio. There, she saw JK was too, talking with Tae and the producer.

-Remember, warm up your throat first. Kook will do some adlibs too today. I'll be back in a minute.

Tae left the room and that was the time JK took to approach Y/N.

-You're not breathing well. Let me help you.

He raised her hand and showed to her.

-Can I? – she looked at him confused but nodded.

JK put his hand in her belly and the other one in her back.

-I must feeling you full of air. Breath in...- He had warm hands, big and strong. - Now, breath out... ok, do you feel it? – she nodded again. - Perfect. Tell me, are you better than this morning? Calmer?

-I think so. Now I don't want to think about it, only work in the song.

-Fair enough.

Just three seconds after he walked away to look to the monitor, Tae came back.

-Are you ready?

The finished the song twenty minutes before her timeline.

-Well done... everything considering. - Tae mumbled.

-Thanks. That means a lot.

-What are you going to do now? - JK asked her.

-I'm going home, I have to. I'll tell the cabby pass through my door to see if the girl is waiting around if it's not, I will enter. I need my bed and I need to work all the weekend.

-I told you – JK continued- You're strong. In a few days this would be just another nightmare you don't have to think about it anymore.

-I hope so.

Despite everything, she could sleep and rest well in her own bed, none was there when she arrived from BH. She wanted to finish at least one chapter from her project, this way was also the best for not thinking about the girl.

It was lunch time when somebody knock her door and a delivery man gave some sushi and a note: "Facetiming when you receive it. Jin". She did, and he appear on the screen, with a box of sushi too.

- I have a little time to eat so I decided to call you if it's ok for you.

- You didn't need to buy me food, I appreciate thought.

-How was your work yesterday with Tae? Any improvements?

-Yes, he even congratulated me.

-Shocking...

-Yeah...

There was an awkward silence between them.

-I heard your message, Y/N. And... thinking about yesterday, I believe it's me who has to ask for your forgiveness. You were living a shocking moment in your life and I wasn't very reasonable. Sometimes I forgot that you do come from a different world, and It's fine. I can't force you to consider me your friend.

- I can't afford to have an emotional attachment to you... it will hurt too much when we separate our ways.

-How long?

-How long...?

- How long has it been since you were dumped, and you decided you didn't need anyone else by your side?

She was silent. She didn't want to answer him, but a part of her felt she owed him. However, Jin understood and nodded with a kind smile.

-Only when you are prepared, I'm not going to force you, I told you.

-Thanks.

-I must go now to continue working. I'm really happy we are well again.

-Yeah, me too.

He winked and hanged up.

She was satisfied, she had finished one chapter more and only the ending remained, something she could handle while the members were on their trip. She phoned her teacher to let him know that she was going to send it that part but that she couldn't go to the college due to difficult circumstances. He understood, but he reminded her that she has only one week if she wanted to graduate in June. There was no trace from the girl, so she decided to be brave and take a taxi to BH to say goodbye to the members, although she made the cabby drive around the city as usual for not to be followed. She went to the studio looking for them, it was soon but, in a few hours, they must go to the airport. She saw Tae and JK and waved at them, but when they looked at her, she felt something was wrong, even Taehyung looked worried.

-What happened? Is there any problem with Inner child?

-Let's wait till Namjoon come. - JK said.

-Another reunion? I promise it was just a little whiskey and after that I...

-Y/N- JK shook his head.

-Let's put it this way... let's say I believe you now and I know you have nothing to do with the sasaeng. - Tae explained.

-What have changed? - Y/N asked looking at them with growing concern.

Namjoon and Yoongi appeared, and they made a sign with the head to go to a meeting room. Y/N was beginning to feel stressful.

When they were sat, the leader took air and began to talk.

- The members who aren't here knows already what I'm going to say, but Jimin and Hobi had to go to the dance studio for recording a promo and, as you know, Jin is on his way. So... Y/N, try to stay calm... but... it has been published some photos and info saying that Yoongi has a girlfriend...

-Oh, no, no, don't finish the sentence... – she begged.

-Yeah... they say is you, and that this is the only reason you did Seesaw and you're participating in our next album.

-Is it a that girl sasaeng thing? - Tae asked.

-Nobody knows yet. She denied it but even a classmate had said things about Y/N.

-And do we believe her? - JK wanted to know.

-The legal team is working on it. - Yoongi explained. - The problem is... that the news is all over the world. A couple tweeted that they saw Jin and me in front of her house.

They heard a gasp coming from Y/N, who was holding her cell phone in her hands.

-Now they know how I look like. They hate me... in different languages but they say the same and people that don't know me they want to hurt me... - She was in shock -Well... it seems that yes, it could be a worse situation than the Friday morning after all... - she felt dizzy. - I need some air...

-Wait, we have some decisions to take...- Namjoon tried to stop her.

Yoongi raised his hand to tell him not to continue and grab Y/N arm to help her going outside. They were walking to the elevators and he was noticing that a lot of workers were looking at them. They went up to the rooftop and she began to breath heavily.

-Calm, Y/N, you're going to provoke yourself a panic attack. One inside, one outside... calm, calm... one inside, one outside... that's it...

Her eyes looked for his, she was terrified.

-Listen to me carefully, Y/N. Are you listening? - she nodded. - Nobody is going to hurt you, we don't let them but... it's probably the media are at your place already and trying to know if it's true, so they will investigate your people and...

-My college...

-Yes.

-How could this happen? How did they take photos without us noticing? And why now they publish the ones they took when you took me home and not weeks ago? I was always attentive, I was careful, I made the cabby drove the taxi all around the city before going to BH...

-It's not your fault, trust me...

-You're going to issue a statement denying it and saying that I have nothing to do with your love life, right?

-That's not as good idea as seems right now to you.

-Why not?

-It would be give it more importance, but if we act like nothing is happening while our teams work on everything...

-Act like nothing is happening? - she asked not sure if she have heard well. - And how can I do that if the media are at my house and mi college? Oh... you're talking about the group... I have to stay hidden, and you continue with your trip...

-No, that's not what I said. But now the timing has changed, and you couldn't come with us.

-I never want to, anyway. I just want to go home.

-You're not in prison. You can go, don't listen to people or the media. Listen to us. Hold on.

-Tell me the truth... can I be physically hurt?

-I've never been easy on you, so I am not gonna lie, I don't know. There will not be someone with a knife if that's what you mean but beyond that...

She kept quiet.

-I'm sorry.

The elevators doors opened, and a worried-face Jin stepped out.

-What can I do for you? – he asked looking at her.

-Get me a time machine. - she smiled with sadness.

-I would do if I could. But, in the meantime, I can offered you a hug.

He approached her and she stood up. She accepted Jin hug and, in that moment, she finally began to cry. Yoongi just looked to the floor, feeling guilty, while the oldest stroked her hair and whispered that even if it didn't seem like it now, everything would be fine, that they wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.

-Ok- she said separating Jin shyly- I'm better, thanks. Now, let's go down. I'm never needed to be safe for somebody else, so you must prepare for your trip and I will return home no matter what.

-That's my girl. - Jin said.

-Are you sure about that? – Yoongi wanted to know.

-There's no other choice.

When they arrived at the meeting room, they saw that Jimin and Hobi were there too.

-Oh, Y/N, I'm so sorry – said the last one. - If I can help you with anything, don't hesitate on telling me, please.

-That's very sweet, thank you.

-You have puffy eyes. - Jimin added approaching to her.

-I needed to vent, now I'm better.

-So... can we continue? -Namjoon asked.

-I think there's no need. As I told them in the rooftop, you must prepare for your travel and I'm going home now.

-But BH thinks that...

-I don't care – she smiled with sadness – Without you, I'm going to focus on my work at home and in fact, as a result of talking to my teacher yesterday, I don't even have to go to college, so I don't have to leave my house. The media won't have a single word from me, so tell BH can be calm. I won't break my contract neither. When you come back, I'll have my master's degree and I'll be a masters graduate who will help you with the last songs for the new album and after that... well, I suppose we will separates ways.

JK stood up when he heard the last sentence and with a look full of pain, he left the room, not bothering to look at her.

-There's no need to separate ways if you accept the opportunity that...

Y/N stopped Hobi.

-Do you think I could work here after all of that? Seriously? It would be add fuel to the flames.

-It's soon to think about that, don't you think? We'll see. - the leader said.

-Ok. The only thing I need to know now is which door I must take to go. I suppose there's media here too. Am I wrong?

-No, you're not. - Namjoon nodded.

-It's sad to part like this. - Hobi.

-Y/N... listen to me, don't look Internet. - Yoongi told her holding her by the shoulders so that she looks into his eyes. -Promise me.

-I will try.

-No, not try. Do it. I facetime you as soon as I have a moment.

She put her hand on his cheek.

-In the end it will be difficult for me not to like you.

-I will go with her to the parking. Wait here. - said Namjoon.

Y/N looked at Jin, he blew her a kiss. She went to follow Namjoon when Tae approached her.

-Be careful. - he said extending his hand for her to shake. - And don't forget to warm your voice.

She nodded and finally they went to the elevators, where JK was standing, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed. Namjoon looked from one to the other.

-We agreed that I didn't have to worry about you both, right?

-I am just waiting to go along with you to the parking. -JK answered.

-You don't need to. We can say goodbye here.

-I know, but this way I have five more minutes to convince you that this is just not another job and that we don't have to separate ways.

Namjoon smiled showing his dimples, listening to him, and presses the button.

-Don't pressure her. – the leader told him.

-Today is not the best day to discuss this again, JK. - she begged him with her eyes. The elevators doors open and when the maknae was to enter, she put her hand in his chest to stop him. -Don't make harder for me, please.

-Then, if going with you is making it more difficult for you, it means that it would make you sad, ergo, if it makes you sadder then you care about me. So it's not just another job.

-Tell her bye, JK, we're leaving...- the doors began to close.

-See you soon, Y/N.- the maknae shouted.

The elevator ride was short, but silence flooded everything. As the leader was about to exit to the parking lot after her, Y/N turned and shook her head.

-Thanks for everything, Namjoon. I'm sorry I made it difficult for you.

-The truth is that I don't know who has made it more difficult for whom. What awaits you...

-I am ready. Please, go upstairs, I don't want to see more sad faces, I am nervous enough.

-But this is not an end. You're saying goodbye to everybody like it was...

She pushed the button and waved when the doors closed. She began to walk to her cab when Jimin appeared behind a column.

-You must come back; we have a bet.

-That's a bet you would never win. -she smiled with sadness. -Don't flatter yourself.

-Are we going to play that game again where you lie to me and I pretend not to notice? - he chuckled.

She looked to her feet, her face completely red, and Jimin approached her. Suddenly, he put a hand on the back of her neck and leaned closer until he was only inches away.

-Don't take long to make your way to me, Princess. - he whispered before kissing her lightly on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 35 19
Sequel of SERENDIPITY. "What the hell are you doing here?" Yoongi said in a very dangerous tone. "This is my room,what are you doing here?" You said...
38.9K 1K 28
"Y/n, are you in there? " An angelic voice can be heard from outside, you slapped yourself to stopped the crying. The angelic voice owner was Min Hyu...
39.7K 1K 52
โYou can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.โž โWe can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.โž Despite having a shy and i...
6.7K 326 20
"What?" He replied back quite harshly. "Who is she?" I asked calmly. He didn't reply and kept on walking. "What is she doing here?" I asked, this t...