An Eventful Internship

Captain_Kitler tarafından

Sooooooo I'm really sorry but May is dead, much like everyone else in Peter's family. In this he used to have... Daha Fazla

What Truly Happens Behind Closed Doors | 01
The Start Of An Eventful Field Trip | 02
Impressing A Genius... | 03
...Or Two | 04
Non-Linear Equations | 05
Grab A Box Of Tissues | 06
Mr. Angel | 07
A Good First Day At SI | 08
Dinner With The Avengers | 09
420 Whatcha Smokin'? | 10
Sick Day... | 11
Parent Day | 12
Bad Day | 13
Happy Birthday To Me... | 14
Harley Stark...? | 15
A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16
He Kissed You?! | 17
Skipping Class | 18
Finding Out | 19
Little Sister | 20
I'm Sorry | 21
It's Nothing | 22
How Did We Not Know? | 23
Expelled | 24
New Home | 25
Park | 26
New Friends | 27
A First Day At School | 28
Oh I Got Expelled | 29
An Unexpected Guest | 30
Mission | 31
Mission II | 32
Dead | 33
Arc Reactor | 34
Explanation | 35
Scars | 36
Kidnapped... Not Really | 37
Bird Buddy | 38
Buckaroo | 39
School already...? | 40
A/N Face Reveal Cuz Why Not?
The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41
Autism Awareness | 42
Are You High? | 43
Yeet I Go | 44
Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45
Nightmares And Plums | 46
Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47
Illegal Adoption | 48
Peter... What The Fuck? | 49
What A Bitch | 50
I Got Struck By Lightning... | 51
WHAT THE HELL?! | 52
You're Spider-Boy? | 53
Christmas Eve | 54
Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55
Uncle Mark... | 56
Lucifer | 57
Mazikeen | 58
Home | 59
Oh I Was Shot... | 60
Baseball Game | 61
I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62
Nine Nine! | Part One | 63
Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64
Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65
Bucky's Therapy Session | 66
Tattoos Are Cool! | 67
You Guys Know Each Other? | 69 😏
Eating Disorders and Never Have I Ever | 70
I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71
Happy Meal | 72
Yelena | 73
Cap's Gay | 74
School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78
Bye Maise... Or Was It Maeve? | 79
Cats
New Home... Again | 80
I'm Not Dead | 81
School... Fuckin' School | 82
Going To School And Bucky's A Baker | 83
More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84
Ohhhh Bo | 85
Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86
Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87
...So Does Apollo | 88
I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89
PPPS To The Rescue | 90
School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91
School, Lost Girls and Happy Meals | 92
Batfam Crossover Cuz Why Not? | 93

Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68

2.5K 96 168
Captain_Kitler tarafından

January 29th

I was just casually walking through the city and just happened to have a guitar with me. You might be wondering why I have a guitar, well the reason for me having it is a simple one. Harley apparently wants to learn the guitar and so I'm gonna teach him. Yeah... that's gonna be a hassle.

So anygays, when I was walking with my guitar when these two guys stopped me. They were definitely a little drunk, not the bad kinda drunk, like the, 'hey I wanna be everyone's friend' kinda drunk.

One of them asked me if he could have a shot of my guitar and I was like, umm sure.

Ya know what let me play out the scene for you.

So there I was walking like any other person would when two drunk guys stopped me.

"That is nice guitar" one of them said in an accent, he sounded like that dude who fostered me that one time, he was from Czech Republic.

"Can I play?" The other asked, I just raised a brow.

"Here you take my phone, I have guitar, I steal your guitar, you take phone yeah?" He says, just handing me his phone.

"I mean, sure bro" I say, giving him the guitar.

He sits on a wooden crate outside a random store we're standing in front of and he starts to play.

Dam, not gonna lie, he's actually pretty fucking good.

"You want cigarette?" The guy who wasn't playing offers and of course I take it, I mean free cigarettes, how could I say no to that.

"Yeah, thanks" I say, they cigarettes were foreign, the filter had a hole in it, it was cool.

I light it up and watch the dude play guitar.

"So how long you play guitar?" The guy who offered me a cigarette asked.

"Quite a few years now" I replied.

"You take lessons?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nah" I replied and he nodded.

"Good good! Don't take lesson, you find music with your soul" he said, dam this guy is definitely drunk.

"You see all these stars, play, they don't play with heart, they don't play with passion" he said and I nod along to what he says.

"It's like football in tv, they play for money, not play because they enjoy it" he said, what was he on about?

"So when you play music, go with the flow, make your own yes" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I write songs too" I say to him and he smiles widely.

"You write songs that's great! I'm proud!" He said and gave me a fist bump.

"So do you play guitar as well?" I ask him.

"Yes yes, but I'm not as good as him, I don't have the gift" he replied.

"Ah yes, the gift" the other dude said.

"What's the gift?" I asked, just to entertain the conversation.

"You don't know the gift? Aye aye aye, the gift to make art with instrument, not just play music, feel it, move with it" he said.

I spent the next half an hour listening to this guy talk and the other guy play.

He showed me a full as dead fish in his bag and said it was his dinner. Percy would NOT like that.

I finally got my guitar back and I gave the dude his phone back we then went separate ways though only after the dude gave me two more cigarettes.

They were nice guys.

Anygays, I finally get to the tower, like and hour late might I add.

"Peter! Hey weren't you meant to be here like an hour ago?" Harley asks in confusion as I jump on the couch.

"Yep, but I ran into two Czech dudes who wanted to play my guitar and talk about eating fish" I reply with a shrug and he looks at me in confusion.

"Huh?" Is his response and I snort.

"It doesn't matter, so you wanna learn?" I ask and he grins, nodding eagerly,

I take hand him the guitar and he smiles excitedly.

"Do you know any chords?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Okay let's start with Em, it's the easiest" I say.

I spend an hour or so teaching Harls some chords and he puts them together making a tune. He smiles brightly at his achievement and I jokingly praise him, like a dog but it surprisingly makes him happy.

Though to be honest he's quite good for a beginner.

"Hey guys whatcha doin'?" Tony asks as he walks in with Nat.

"Peter's teaching me how to play the guitar!" Harley says excitedly.

"Huh cool" Tony says, sitting on the couch.

"So where'd you learn Pete?" Nat asks me, sitting on an armchair.

"When I was 10 my friend taught me, he was more like a brother actually, every night at camp, when everyone was asleep we would sit up in this treehouse and he'd teach me" I say, with a nostalgic smile.

"Where's he nowadays?" She asks and my smile fades.

"He died, nearly a full year ago now actually" I say with saddened eyes.

"Fuck sorry Детка" Nat says.

"Jeez kid, you gotta lotta death in your life" Tony says, earning an elbow to the ribs. Curtesy of Nat.

"Hey guys!" Steve says, walking in, all sweaty from his run, Bucky beside him.

"Hey Pete, you got the guitar out huh? C'mom sing us a song!" Bucky says with grin.

"What? No" I scoff.

"Pleeeease!" Harley says, trying to send me puppy eyes. 

"If you do, I'll give you a piece of my plum pie" Bucky says with a smirk.

"Fine" I cave, he's already worried I don't eat enough, he'd be super duuuuper worried if I turned down plum pie.

"Yay!" Harley says.

"So what song? Or do you want an original?" I ask, moving the capo to the 2nd fret.

"You write originals?" Steve asks, fuck, I probably shouldn't of let that slide.

"Yeah" I sigh.

"Well then we'd love to hear one!" Nat says with a smile.

"Fuck, umm, okay, I guess I'll go with this song, it's called 'What Happens', I wrote it at 3am a few weeks ago" I say and they grin.

I roll my eyes and start to play the chords on the guitar, I can't believe I'm going this. It feels so cringy.

"What'd happen... if an angel looses it wings, if a bird forgets just how to fly or if the sun decides to never rise"

"What would happen, if all that was meant to be, was just forgotten memories, ohhh ooooh"

"What if children lost the will to laugh, what if smiles just faded in the past, what would happen, what would happen...?"

"What if I was stuck out in the dark, would you hold me in your loving arms or would you leave me? I know you'd leave me."

"What if darkness took over the light, what if the scales of life... fell to one side, what would happen."

"What'd happen... if an angel looses it wings, if a bird forgets just how to fly or if the sun decides to never rise"

"What would happen, if all that was meant to be was just forgotten memories, ohh oooh"

"What would happen if the world got in a flood and Noah's ark drifted up above as the world decided to restart..."

"What would happen, if everything just went to shit and hope was nonexistent, what would happen?

"What would happen?" I finish off the song, it was pretty low-key, kinda made me sleepy, not gonna lie.

"And that song was brought to you by, my obsessive thoughts that go way to deep, thanks OCD and ADHD!" I say sarcastically.

"Kid! That was fucking awesome!" Tony says with wide eyes.

"Yeah! You wrote that? That's amazing" Steve says, with a bright smile.

"You're super talented Pete, I'm proud of you" Bucky says with grin, ruffling my hair.

I laugh, swatting his hand away, "not the hair dude!" I say.

He and Steve look at each other then nod, both of them then go after my hair, trying to mess it up.

"Noooo, Harley help me!" I tell out to my boyfriend who just laughs.

Huh, what's this weird feeling? I feel funny. Am I having a heart attack? I feel fine. I'm confused.

———

Tada!!!!!! Sorry this took so long, tbh idk why it did, I've been surprisingly busy lately.

Plus my ADHD has been suuuuuper bad recently. I dunno why. But oh well.

Here's a picture of my Arrow poster, mostly just for ArrowMaker15 I'm sorry I'm not sleeping rn :(

Also, look what I managed to do to my knuckle. I punched a bin at a weird angle.

Peter's Shrug Count: uhh do it yourself

Word Count: 1400

- mayaaa ✌🏼

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.4K 1.4K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
32.9K 979 37
This high-key sucks sorry bitches i've got shit to do and daddy issues to avoid ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.3M 35.5K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...
686 20 15
I walked out of my old shed with Gigi on my shoulder to see Fury standing by a car. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Never am." I said getting into the...