UMSHADO

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 98

2K 130 19
By VanRahdBooks

LUNGI.

#NotEdited

We took a connecting flight from South Africa to Athens then we flew straight to Santorini. Seeing the island with my own eyes was just amazing. I cant wait to see the sunset and sunrise in the morning. We have a car already waiting for us to us to our hotel. The smile on my face has left ever since we flew. I don’t know how many times I thanked my husband. As the car is driving taking us to the hotel I keep looking outside seeing the beautiful lighting on the streets since it’s already the evening. I can see the beautiful blue skies and the full moon shining bright on the see with its reflection. This is heaven.

The car stops and another man opens our door. My husband first steps out then he takes my hand and help me step out too. My husband tips the guy who was driving us and he leaves. We follow the man that leads us to the reception. We check in and they give is our key for the next three days. Another beautiful white woman comes and she takes us to our private hotel room. He tips her the she closes the door. I walk around the room and it is big, beautiful and breath taking. The bathroom has his and hers vanity, pure white marble everywhere. Our bedroom is big and it looks so comfortable. I won’t miss my bed at home. Everything in here is pure white and the duvet looks so thick.

My husband is watching me this whole time and I can’t stop laughing. I look at him then look at the bed. I run to it and fall on my back and laugh. He laughs too and joins me.

“ come and see the balcony.”

He takes my hand, opens the double doors and fresh cool air comes in. We walk outside and You can see the sea and the full moon Shining.

“ We are going to watch the sun rise in the morning from this view baby and our balcony has privacy.” He stands behind and wraps his arms around me and kisses my nape.

“ we can walk around naked, eat our breakfast and do many other wonderful things naked and no one will see us.” I giggle.

“ And that Jacuzzi is so inviting. I can’t wait for us to get in there naked and be on top of this body.” He grins. There’s a knock in the door. He walks back in our room. The lady comes with a trolley and puts the plates on the table I guess it’s our food and I see a bottle of champagne. I haven’t planned how I’m going to tell him we are expecting another little Gumede. I know he’s going to be suspicious of I don’t drink the champagne even though he doesn’t want me to drink alcohol. I am hungry but I am so jet lagged. The lady leave closing the door.

I walk back in and my husband pops the champagne. He pours us two glasses. Damn. I guess I have to tell him now.

“ love? ” I look at him. “ you’ve been looking at the glass. Are you okay?. ”

“ I am. I don’t want to drink on an empty stomach and I want to shower first. I’m tired baby aren’t you?. ”

“ I am love but one glass won’t hurt. ”

“ let’s eat first.”

“ You’re right. Come and sit and madam. ” I smile. He pulls the chair for me and I sit.

“ thank you baby.” He sits and removes the clock. My mouth waters.

“ hmmm baked Salmon, grilled Asparagus with a salad on the side. You ordered this love?. ”

“ I did. You love it?. ”

“ I do. Your having mash potatoes and steak. Really? ” he laughs.

“ I know you love that and you know I love meat. We are both happy. Do you want some water or juice?. ”

“ water is fine baby.” He pours it for me.

“ to us enjoying our holiday. ” he raises his glass. I take mine.

“ To us being happy. Cheers.” We click our glasses and I drink my water he drinks his champagne. We enjoy the food and our company. After we have late dinner we go to shower and get in bed and sleep. That’s how tired we are and we didn’t even switch our phones back.

I feel so hot and sweaty. My body feels tingly and I feel pressure between my thighs. Damn I need to go and pee but it is so hard to get out of bed. I open my eyes and look to my right and my husband is deep in sleep. I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I pee and sigh after I’m done. I wipe myself and I realise I was wet. I brush my teeth and decide to shower while he’s still sleeping and I’ll order breakfast and wake him up with it.

I shower quickly and when I’m done I wrap myself with a towel. I use the phone from the bathroom and place our order for breakfast. The sun is going to rise soon and I want him to be awake and see it. I leave the bathroom and now he’s lying face up and he is snoring a little. I open the balcony doors and fresh morning air just hits my face. I drop the towel and let the air caress my skin. I walk to our bed and slowly remove the comforter until it is completely off the bed. His dick is always semi erect and I love it. I climb on the bed, lay my body next to his then grab his dick. He breathes out and I smile. I jack it up twice and it grows.

The veins pop out around his dick. His mushroom head is pink and shiny. It looks beautiful and tasty. I move up and put my legs on the either side of his. I lower my head down, lick his dickhead then swallow him whole. He groans and calls my name. I bop my head up and down sucking him deep. I feel him filling my mouth as he grows. I feel his hands on my head pressing it more down on him. I moan and continue to suck him with tongue moving around his dick then move to his balls and suck them in my mouth. The skin feels so soft and heavy. I go back to sucking that stick I love so much and he curses. I open my eyes and watch him and his watching me. I can feel his muscles flexing as he is breathing in and out deeply.

He quickly pulls me up to him and we kiss like we are in a hurry. Our teeth clash, tongues seek dominance against each other and his hands are all over my body. I move my hands down and grab his shaft. I look at him and smile then turn around sheath myself down and he slips in. After a week of not being intimate I don’t blame myself for being this wet. My clit is pointing up ready to be teased and my body is ready to explode.

I turn and look at him and his eyes are on my ass. I want him to watch it as I ride him reverse cowgirl style. I balance my hands on his knees and begin to move. Fuck he feels too deep this way but I’m not going to stop. I ride him like hell, I make it clap and I spell his name and mine moving my waist and hips. Our bodies are wet and my legs begin to shake. I am close to cumming. My husband pulls out and climbs off the bed. He pulls my legs to the edge of the bed and makes me get on all fours.

“ Look love, the sun is about to rise.” I open my eyes and we are both facing it. He pulls my ass checks apart then I feel his hot tongue on my coochie and he muffs me like crazy.

“ Oooohhhh Gooooood.” I grab the sheets.

He tongue fucks me, his thumb is rubbing my clit. His mouth goes from my pussy to my tight ring and I scream.

“ Fuuuuuck I’m… . Oh God! I’m coming!. ” his thumb runs gently on clit and his tongue in me. I see fire works and explode screaming his name.

I feel his hard shaft entering me hard and he fucks me through my orgasm. His hold on my ass cheeks is so tight like he’s holding on for dear life. His shaft moving in and out of me hitting all muscles and nerves in my pussy has me feeling high on cloud nine. He pulls my body much more to the edge and his heavy sack slaps against my clit. Oh this feels so fucken good. He wraps his fingers around my throat and thrusts in rougher and a scream escapes my mouth because he’s hitting my g-spot over and over again. I want to tell him I’m coming but I can’t se to find the words because his thrusts are knocking every breath out of my body. I squeeze my vagina muscles, contracting and releasing them on his dick.

“ Oh Fuuuuuuuck! ” I can feel his about to come cause he’s thrusts are getting more rougher, longer and faster. My body shakes and I welcome my climax to take over and send me over the edge. He wraps his other hand around my waist when he sees my legs are  failing to support my body. I moan and squeeze my pussy again and he comes to and feels me with his wonderful warm seed. His whole weight falls down on my back pinning me down on my stomach.

We are so sweaty and our heart beats are beating so fast like we were running.

“ look love. you missed watching the sun rise ” he whispers on my ear. I shudder and my skin gets covered in goose bumps.

“ You’re the one who made it hard for me to watch it. It is beautiful though.” He kisses my nape.

“ our food will get cold. Let me go take it. ” I turn my head and look at how. He pecks my cheek… . More than just a peck. He awakes my body again with his kiss. I moan.

“ I’m not done with you. ” I make a mmmm sound. He chuckles. He lifts his body up and pulls out. His warm seed spills out and the cool air caresses my skin. He helps me get in bed and I lay facing up. I can still feel my skeleton shaking. This man can fuck.

He goes to take the towel on dropped and wraps it around his waist. I drool as I look at his sexy lower abs and that v-thing shape that he has and the tent that is visible. God what we would we do without you and giving us such men?. Thank you God for the men and for my husband who knows how to please me by giving me endless orgasms. I laugh to myself. I’m sure God understands where coming from. He walks to the door and unlocks it then opens it and pulls the tray inside and locks the door again.

“ are you hungry?. ” I shake my head no. I’m really not. He grins and drops the towel. He walks to me and crawls on the bed, separates my legs and gets between my thighs. His hard shaft is directly on my clit and between my stomach and his.

“ good morning sthandwa sam.”

“ It is a really good morning indeed ”

“ Yes it is. I missed being woken up like this.” He licks his lips.

“ well if you keep taking me to such places, I’ll do things to you that will leave you speechless. ”

“ mmm I love that. Let me in. ” he kisses me deeply stealing my breath

“ Where? ” I breath

“ kwiphakade lami.” I laugh. “ lay on your side. ” I do.

He gets between my thighs scissors style and I can feel his dick knocking outside the entry as he’s rubbing it around me with his cum. He pulls me to him and I know this is going to be not so gentle. My right leg is on his shoulder, he rubs my clit again then plunges in slowly but deep. Oh fuck this is amazing. He pulls almost out then he thrusts in again so gentle, sensual and so damn sexy. His one hand is rubbing my clit while the other one is holding my right leg up and he is kissing my calf. I didn’t know that, that part of me is so sensitive.

His slow, deep thrust and the feel of his hairy legs on my stomach and ass is making my body feel all sorts of emotions. I rub those thick, strong and Harry thighs that I love so much. I love how he’s moving in and out of me. He’s making love to me and my body. He pulls out, lays behind me and pulls my back close to his chest. He lifts my leg again then thrusts in. His right hand snakes around my shoulders to my face and turns my head and the plunges down his tongue in me.

Our bodies move as one as we do the ancient old dance done by our forefathers and ancestors before us. Our souls merge like it is our first time making love like this and it feels like it. It is  intense like an inferno is going to burst out of us. I can feel his love for me filling me in ways I have never felt before. God what is happening. My love for him intensifies with each stroke, kiss and touch. My body is ready to let go and let the intense fire consume us. I climax and the only words playing in my head are I love you. I love. I love you. I feel his shaft in me expanding, moving and then his seed shoots out and goes to my womb. If I wasn’t already pregnant I sure as hell his seed would be fertilizing my egg right now.

We stay like feeling each other and not talking. Listening to the birds and the sea making noise. I love being here. His hand moves from my leg to my stomach and he brushes it. I know he’s thinking the same thing I was thinking. I know he’s hoping that I fall pregnant. I can’t wait to tell him and see the look on his face. I love this man.

We showered and had breakfast after that we called home after changing the sim cards. Dad said the twins were fine and enjoying the farm when they went to it. He said they would ask where we are and he’ll tell them we went to town. The pictures I took and sent them to Sims and Lesego had them feeling jealous. We left the hotel and took a walk around the island and it is so beautiful. The landscapes, the people around and the food in the restaurant was just spectacular. I bought a few items for my sisters and all the kids. I know they are going to love them.

We came back took off our clothes and went to sit on the balcony sunbathing. My husband enjoyed moisturizing the sunscreen on my naked body and I did too. Laying there naked and watching his dick standing was worth every rough stroke I have ever received. The next two days in Santorini were absolutely amazing. He rented a luxury boat and we spent the whole day and night at the sea. We had our own captain and staff working catering to our every move. We swam in the sea until I was dead tired and hungry. The room we slept it had an open roof top and we watched the stairs shining bright. I wished my kids were here to experience this but I know one day we will come and experience it together. I was going to miss this place a lot.

The next day we flew to Athens and travelled by a luxury train from Athens to Venice “ The City of Canals ”, “ Athens floating City.” where we stopped and stayed one day and spent the night. We got on the boat and we took a tour around the floating city and My God it was breath taking. We walked at night and you would swear it’s during the day because the restaurants were still opened and people were enjoying their food and wine that I wanted to taste so bad but I couldn’t and I made every excuse you can think of that I was staying off from the wine for sometime and my man was happy to hear that. We definitely had real Italian pizza and some pasta. I am definitely coming back here again.

We had a Chauffeur that drove us from Venice to Milan the next day and I was so excited cause I knew why we were there. To shop until He drops and that’s what I did. I brought myself clothes basically a whole new wardrobe and I wonder if my husband saw that the clothes I was buying were maternity clothes. All he kept saying was that he’s happy I was spending his money without a care in the world. I brought my sisters bags, shoes, dresses and coats. I brought sis nonto a beautiful designer dress and a had too. I bought my nannies and my other housekeeper designer sneakers too. We brought all the boys clothes and for my little kamo I brought her a whole knew wardrobe too. I can’t wait to see her beautiful face as she tries her clothes. We asked for the clothes to be shipped back home and we paid everything including the shipment and everything else that we be needed on each shop we brought clothes at.

We had dinner and the next day we flew to Paris and I was tired. My body was beginning to complain and I was missing my kids. The next morning my husband booked me a spa day at the hotel and I was so looking forward to it. Half of the day was spent there well he was there watching me getting all pampered up. He refused to be pampered and said I already do that but I knew he didn’t want to be touched by anyone. I was pampered like it was my wedding day and I felt like I was the most beautiful girl in the world. He left me to go “ take care of something ”. When I was done I was taken to another room and not the honeymoon suit we are using.

There was a beautiful silk black dress on the bed. I picked it up and the was so soft and light. Wow this dress was gorgeous. The women introduced themselves and I was asked to sit down. The mirror was covered and I couldn’t see what they were doing to me. They did my hair first then make up and the whole thing took almost three hours. I was so excited and I couldn’t wait to see how I look. They helped me put on my dress when I was done and it fit me perfectly like the person who designed in took measurements of my body. The smile was just refusing to leave my face.

“ Are you ready to see how you look ma’am?. ” I nod. “ Please don’t cry and ruin my make up.” We giggle. “ your husband won’t know what hit him. He is going to be speechless. You are so beautiful. ” she says then the other lady removes the cloth that was covering the floor to ceiling mirror.

I gasp in shock. This is not me. I don’t look like this and I have never looked like this. The dress hugs my body perfectly showing the top of my books. My hair is pulled back from my face to the top of my head and a long sleek of ponytail falls on my back. My eyes are dark and smokey and the blood red lipstick has me feeling like I’m going to an opening of some show or something.

“ Oh my God. I look wow. ” I look at the ladies that were doing my hair and make up. “ Thank you so much…I have never felt so beautiful… . ” tears prickle my eyes and I take a deep breath and fight them. “ All of you thank you. Wow!.” They giggle and wipe their tears.

“ We are happy that you love your hair and make up and girl that dress?. Your man has taste. ” I blush. He sure does. “ our job is done here. Someone will come to take you to your next destination. Have a wonderful night Mrs Gumede. ” they have a British accent. I’m just happy that my make up was done by my people.

“ Thank you. Have a wonderful evening too.” They take their things and leave. I look at myself again and I’m speechless. Someone knocks on the door.

“ Come in. ” a white woman comes in followed by another man who’s holding a briefcase  I from.

“ Don’t be alarmed Mrs Gumede. Your husband sent us to deliver these to you. May we?. ” I nod. The guy goes to the bed and opens the briefcase and I see sparkling, shiny and reflecting things.

I move closer and see a necklace that is made out of diamonds. Wow. There’s a wrist bracelet too, a Rolex watch and many rings.

“ Everything in here is yours. He said you can wear anything you like and the rest will be kept safe and shipped back home.”

“ Ok. ” I take the long necklace and I wonder how I’m going to wear it.

“ I can help you with that. Can I take this off?. ”

“ No. It never comes off. ” it’s that thing gogo xulu told me to never take it off. She nods. She a little taller than me so she places the necklace on me and the long diamonds fall on my back. Ok so this is how you wear it? Wow!. The round part of it is on my neck then the rest is on my back. I love it. “ It’s beautiful. Everything here is beautiful thank you. ” she smiles.

“ let me help you with your shoes.” She holds my hand and helps me get my nude three inch pumps in. My red bottoms. “ let me take you to your husband.

We leave the room and we get in the elevator. She presses the roof top button I smile. We are going to have dinner under the moon light next to the Eiffel Tower. Can someone pinch me now cause I don’t want to wake up.

“ Are you ready?. ” I feel so giddy. Butterflies in my stomach and a little nervous I don’t know why.

“ I am.” She smiles.

The elevator doors open and I am shocked. The whole roof top is breath-taking. I step out of the elevator and I finally notice that my family is here. He flew all of them here. My dad and sis nonto are here and even baba, sbu and sbani. Frank and my aunt, uncle Victor no aunt lwethu too. I am so happy right now. Sims appears on my side and gives me my bouquet. They are all wearing white Tuxedos and evening gowns. They look so gorgeous and handsome. My husband and in are the only ones wearing black. My tears stream down and sims fans my face.

“ that man really loves you. No one deserves this more than you. I love you.” She air kisses me the walks to her husband. My brother walks up to me smiling. I will not cry not when I look this beautiful.

“ You have been through the worst. Now is the time to finally enjoy your marriage. This is your happily ever after.” He kisses my cheek then walks to his wife. She’s a crying mess. The last born zipho is sandwiched between his wives. He’s really a polygamist.

Busani comes with two little people who look like him and they run to me as soon as they see me. I giggle and kiss their little cheeks huddling them. Then I stand up holding to their little hands 

“ I was not there the first time you got married but I am so happy that I am with you all now and I get to experience this moment with you. Thank you for being a sister I never knew I needed and the pillar of strength to this whole family. I am proud to call you my sister and Umfazi kamfowethu. ” I giggle.

“ thank you. ” he kisses my cheek too. “ Are they walking me down the isle?. ”

“ yes they are. ”

They look so handsome with their tuxes. I crouch to their level.

“ Boys?. ”

“ Mommy?. ” they look at me.

“ Let’s go to daddy ” I give sbonelo my bouquet to hold it but he throws it to the side and everyone laughs.

Both of them are on my side holding my hand. I let them lead me to where their dad is standing looking at us. His face is relaxed but his eyes are full of different emotions. We stop in front of him and he takes a huge deep breath.

“ are you okay?. ” he smiles and his eyes get softer.

“ I’m fine love.” Busani comes and takes the boys.

“ you look so handsome. ” his tix looks like it was tailored for just him only.

“ You are so breathtakingly beautiful.”

“ Thank you for a lovely day and I love my dress.”

“ I picked it myself. I’m glad you love it.” He kisses me.

The man who’s our wedding officiator cleared his throat. I giggle. My husband takes both my hands.

“ Ladies and gentlemen and the family. Tonight we are celebrating this lovely couple who are celebrating their love and the promises they made to each other years ago when they got married. The groom here, my friend told me that he wants to show his wife how much he loves her and… . Man speak for yourself. ” we laugh. Who’s is his friend?.

“ I watch you sleep at night. I always do but this morning was different. It was different because I realised that it was today five years ago when I removed that blanket over your head and saw you. That’s when my whole world changed and I kept asking myself if all the things that happened that led me to you would have happened or not and I thought yes. I was going to find you one way or another because you were made for me. No other woman but you. I asked our family to come here because we all wanted to celebrate you. To thank you for everything thing you have done for all the people in here. All of us here met because of you. Everyone here knows how much I love you and how much I worship the ground you walk on. I want you to know that I will always put you and our kids first above anyone else and everything else. I was brought to this world for one reason only. To be your husband, love you and make you happy. You are my happiness and my world luh and we are standing here now. On this beautiful evening and under the moonlight to ask you if you would give me the honour of being my wife and marry me again. ”

“ I wasn’t expecting this and everyone here. I would like to say thank you to each and everyone of you for being here tonight with us. You have seen the struggles we faced in our marriage. You have been there with us experiencing it and offering us advise amongst many other things. Thank you all for lending an ear when we needed to talk or vent. My husband through the storms and hardships we faced we knew that we won’t give up on each other. You are my rock. You are everything to me I need and want. I am content with you. You have shown me what is it to love someone selflessly and unconditionally. To respect the person you love. You taught me that love and respect breeds submission. I submit to you must husband and I will always will.” I get on my knees and look down. It feels like the whole city has gone quiet.

His hands pull me up then he makes me look at him.

“ I know you submit to me love and now you have just proven to everyone how much you trust me. You didn’t have to do that love. Thank you though. ” I smile.

“ mommy I’m hungry. ”sboniso says and we laugh. He walks up to me and I pick him up.

“ will you still marry him?. ” my husbands friend asks.

“ I will marry you Mnguni. Always. ”

“ You may kiss your lovely beautiful bride.” We just peck out lips and that’s it. I don’t want to traumatize my dad and my kids.

“ Everybody please clap for Mr and Mrs Gunede.” Everyone is happy for us and I am happy that they are here to share this moment with us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.5K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...
80.9K 6K 56
What do you do when your past comes knocking at your door and turns your life up side down. Meet Nompumelelo and Mmelokuhle as they go through hell a...
101K 5.5K 27
This is book 2 of I become his Zulu bride ""' Gift, like his name implies he has a gift . Having to deal with being an outcast in his own village ev...
132K 16.1K 45
© 2018 All Rights Reserved This is a story about a beautiful young girl who falls in love with someone she meets on the internet. Through love, lust...