ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

De AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... Mais

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨ Kingdom's tour ✨

1.9K 48 8
De AngelJie96

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_______________________

"Now... If you wander off and got lost, show them this tag, ok?" Nara said as she was pining the last tag on Shotaro's jacket and eyed the 8 Littles (Mark, 00's liner (minus YangYang) Sungchan and Jisung). "But please don't go wandering off without me." She could just used some lanyard but the Littles have the tendency to pull it off when they feel uncomfortable with it, so she decided to use a pinned tag. The kids nodded and she instantly regret for accepting Changmin's invitation for the Littles to visit him on the set of Kingdom.

Nara got a call from TVXQ's Changmin one morning and he was suggesting to give the Littles a tour on the set since he was bored in the waiting room. At first, she politely declined but he continued to ensure her that there will be no fans presented, not crowded and the place was sterilized and safe.

After making sure the kids were dressed and wearing a mask, they made the way to the mini bus SM provided. Jaehyun, Yuta and Kun were sending them off and the kids waved goodbye once they got in and on their car seats.

"We'll be back at 1 just before their nap time." Said Nara while the three just nodded. "Stay safe and call us if anything happens." Kun replied and she nodded.

The bus slowly drove off and the kids sang some nursery rhymes while Jisung just clapped along with Nara and cheered every time the songs ended. It was a fun ride since the driver was their manager and Haechan asked for him to sing along with them, making Nara to giggle when he did.

"The things I do for the kids." He mumbled loud enough for Nara to hear and she nodded as she agreed. "I could've agree more." He giggled in return.

They arrived and Changmin was there to welcome them. The manager left with the bus and will return when it was time to go home. Mark and Jeno held on to Changmin's hands as they walked in while Renjun held Mark's hand, Jaemin held Jeno's, Shotaro held on to Nara's cardigan with Sungchan and Jisung was being held by Nara.

They walked inside and got their temperature taken and hand sanitized before making their way to Changmin's dressing room. The kids sat on the couch provided as they waited for Changmin to finish getting ready for the show.

"누나..." Mark called and Nara turned to him and hummed. The oldest walked up to her and asked her to crouch down, so she did.

"Can we get some snacks from the machine?" He whispered and she giggled. Nara thought for a while and remembered a couple of vending machines through the hallways before nodding.

"You guys stay here for a while, ok? 누나is going to get some snacks for you guys with Minmin." Nara said to the other 7 and they nodded. "Don't go wandering around, ok?" She asked a staff to take care of them for a while for some extra caution and they nodded before she and Mark went down the halls to the vending machines.

Jisung being the 2 years old he is, couldn't help but wanted to tag along and he waited for the staff to look away and slowly made his way out of the room. Jaemin noticed the toddler was gone, so he too made his way out to find the missing toddler as he dragged Jeno with him. Then, Renjun noticed two of his friends went out the room, so he and Haechan quickly followed them hoping to catch up with them but they didn't and ended up lost.

When Nara and Mark returned, only Sungchan and Shotaro were left sitting on the couch and she started to panic.

Meanwhile, Jisung walked down the hallways trying to find his caregiver as he tried to search high and low through the busy semi packed halls. As he walked, he suddenly tripped over a few wires or cable cords on the floor and someone immediately went to him and helped him up.

"Are you ok, little buddy?" The guy said as he checked for any injuries while Jisung just stared at him. "What are you doing here? Whose baby are you?" He asked again and the toddler just stared at him before wrapping his arms around his neck. The guy was surprised but wrapped his arms around the toddler and stood up before returning to his group to the stage since they were reviewing their rehearsal video.

"Oh! Who do you have there, Rowon 형?" His member, JaeYoon asked and waved at the toddler. Jisung being not afraid of anyone, waved back with a big smile. "He's so cute!" Jisung leaned towards him and JaeYoon gladly carried him.

"Oh! A baby!" Chani came with Hwiyoung and played peek-a-boo with him. "Where did he came from?" Asked Hwiyoung and JaeYoon turned to Rowoon. "You found him, 형?"

"Yeah... He tripped over some wires over there." Rowoon pointed at the direction and he nodded. "Oh! Where did the baby came from?" Inseong asked as he came over with the rest of their group and waved at the toddler before tilting his head to the side and Jisung followed, making the SF9 members to squeal and Jisung just giggled.

"Oh! He has a tag." Dawon pointed out when he saw it and Zuho went to take a look at it.

"His name is Jisung." Jisung nodded as he agreed. "He must have wander off from his sister. There's a phone number too. Yang Nara?"

"누나?" Chani asked and went to have a look, to confirm if it was his cousin. "That's my 누나's number. She's here?" He looked around just to see if she's near.

"Let's head back to our room and away from the chaos first." Their leader, YoungBin suggested and they agreed. "Let's go, Jisunggie!" Chani cheered and Jisung cheered along. "He's so cute!"

"Nana, I don't think Jisunggie is here." Jeno tiredly said to his friend as they walked and looked into an empty room. "누나must be looking for us. Let's go back, Nana." He tried to persuade his friend, but he shook his head.

"We have to find Jisunggie first." Jaemin replied before opening a door. He peeked inside and noticed someone familiar. "Hyunhyun 형!" He shouted, causing everyone to turn their attention to the door.

"Nana!!" The Boyz cheerfully called and the two toddlers walked in. "What are you doing here? Did you wandered away from your누나again?" Eric asked when they came near and he shook his head. Q and HyunJae sat them on the middle couch before giving them a half peeled banana each.

"Our little brother is lost." Jaemin answered and Jeno just nodded. "So, Nana and Nono went to look for him. But we lost too." The boys awe-ed and YoungHoon went to ruffle Jaemin's hair.

"How did you guys got here, Nono?" Kevin asked and Jeno hesitated to answer as he played with the corner of the tag.

"Max형told누나come... And 누나 bring us here." Jeno shyly answered and the members awwed and SunWoo gently caressed his hair.

"Well.. Your little brother is not here with us." He replied and the toddlers nodded as they finished the fruits. Then, the members finally noticed the tag on each of their jackets.

"Can we see the tag?" Sangyeon asked and Jeno nodded. "There's their sister's number. Should we call her?" He asked the toddlers and they slowly nodded and replied, "Yes, please."

"Nana... Nono... Jisunggie..." Renjun and Haechan called out as they searched through the hallways. The two tried to stay away from the staff's way as they walked and almost bumped into someone before falling on their butts.

"Are you ok?" The someone asked and crouched down to help them up with his friends. "Where did you come from? What are you doing here?"

"Our brothers went out room and we want find them." Renjun bravely answered while Haechan nodded.

"What's your name? My name is Chris or Chan and they are Felix and Jisung." He introduced himself n his friends to them.

"My name is Junnie."

"My name is Channie." The two toddlers introduced themselves to them and Felix squealed a little from their cuteness.

"Oh! My nickname is Channie." Chan excitedly said, making them to giggle. "Let's go to our room and we can figure out on how to find your brothers, ok?" Jisung added and the two shook their heads. "Why?"

"누나said we can't go anywhere with stranger." Renjun replied, as Haechan nodded. "She said if someone found us lost, give them see tag." Haechan continued as he showed them the tag and the three guys giggled and nodded.

"But we're not strangers. You already know our names and we already know yours." Chan pointed out and the two just thought for a while before nodding. "Let's go to our room since our phones are there." Haechan let Jisung to carry him while Renjun was carried by Chan. "Innie will be thrill to meet you guys." Said Felix as they went back to their dressing room.

"I lost Nana in Music Bank once and now? I lost him again and 4 other." Nara mumbled to herself as she walked down the halls. She asked Mark to stay with the remaining two and the oldest obeyed while she went to look for the missing 5. Just then, her phone rang and it was Chan Hee.

"Chan-아...누나busy right now. Make it quick." She answered as she continued to walk.

'누나, you didn't tell me you were coming to Kingdom's set.'

"How did you know that?"

'Well... My group is in the show too and Rowoon 형found Jisunggie wandering around and we took him to our dressing room just to keep him away from the chaos..' Nara let out a sigh of relief and relaxed her mind a little bit. 'And also.. Your phone number was on his tag, so I did a double check to see if it's really my Yang Nara 누나.' The young woman giggled and sighed again.

"Do your dressing room's door has your group's name on it?" Nara asked and the lad just hummed. "Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes. Please don't let Jisunggie wandering around."

'He is playing games with Taeyang형 and JaeYoon 형 is feeding him some banana.' Nara giggled and hummed as a respond. "See you later." The boy hummed and hang up. After a few minutes, her phone rang again and it was an unknown number, making to her to hesitate to answer, but she did.

"Hello?"

'Is this Yang Nara?'

"This is her and to whom I'm speaking to?"

'I'm Sangyeon from The BOYZ and I found your number on the tag on Nono and Nana's jacket.' She let out a sigh of relief again and said thank you for finding them. 'Actually it's Nana who found us again since the two came to our dressing room.' He giggled.

"I'll come over to your dressing room in a few minutes. Please keep them safe for me." Said Nara and he hummed. "Thank you." She hang up and sighed again. "3 down, 2 to go. You got this, Nara."

When she found the SF9's room, she knocked on the door, expecting Chani to open, but a tall man opened the door instead and she awkwardly smiled at him while he just stared at her.

"Whose at the door?" A voice asked from behind and appeared next to the tall man, before staring at her when Nara waved at him.

"I'm here for Jisunggie. Chani called me earlier." The two remained silent and Nara was afraid that she got the wrong room. "I am at SF9's room, right?" Sensing that she might has the wrong room, she awkwardly fidgeted her fingers and was about to leave when a toddler pushed his way through the pairs of leg before looking up and cheered.

"누나!" Nara crouched down to his level and checked him for injuries before lifting him up and kissed those chubby cheeks. "I told you to stay in the room with Max 형." Jisung just smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She squinted her eyes to the toddler and back to the two men before Chani came out. "누나!"

"Chan!" She hugged him but Jisung pushed the young man away from Nara as he frowned. "Someone's jealous." She giggled while Chani ruffled the toddler's hair. "I thought that I was at the wrong room since I asked them but they just remained silent."

Chani turned to his still 2 frozen 형and laughed making the two to snap out of it.
"These are Rowoon형 and JaeYoon 형." Chani introduced the two before introducing the other except Hwiyoung who came to the door. Nara introduced herself before her phone rang.

'Hello? Yang Nara?' A deep voice asked.

"Yes. This is she. To whom I'm speaking to?"

'I'm Bang Chan from Stray Kids and we found Junnie and Channie.' He introduced himself and she heard Renjun's giggle in the background. "Thank you so much." She replied and sigh of relief for the last time. "I'll be there in a few."

'We'll keep them entertain for you.' Chan replied and hang up.

"Well... I found all my babies. What a relief." Nara said and Chani giggled. "I have to go now. I left Minmin with the two other for too long."

"Minmin?" The two younger asked as they smiled and looked at each. Nara giggled at their reaction to the oldest of her child that day since they already met. "누나, I want to go with you! Can I?"

"If your manager is fine with that, then you two can." She said to them and the two immediately disappeared back into the room. "I'm heading to The Boyz's room. Can you tell them for me?" The rest nodded and with that Nara went down the halls to the other boy group.

"She's pretty." Rowoon said after she left while the other nodded. "Who knew Chani has a sister?" Dawon added.

"Don't even think about it!" Chani shouted as if he knew what they were talking about. "Delete her from your mind!!"

"Nana!" Jisung shouted when Nara told him to before she knocked. "It's Jisunggie!" A cheerfully voice shouted and laughter were heard from behind the door. "Nono!" Jisung shouted again before the door finally opened, revealing the NoNa duo smiling and ran to her and Jisung.

"Yang Jaemin... Yang Jeno... What did I told you before I left with Minmin?" She playfully glared at the two and they gave her a sheepishly smile. The names she called them was new as it slipped her tongue as she was worried about them wandering off. Plus covering their identities.

"Jisunggie went out first... And... Nana went to follow him with Nono." Jaemin answered while Jeno nodded. "But... But... We can't find Jisunggie and lost too." Jeno added as Jaemin nodded. The Boyz's members giggled at the duo's attempt to explain to Nara.

"Then... We found Hyunhyun형... and.. and.. We have banana!" Jaemin continued cheerfully, making the group to laugh.

"And.. We show tag... And Yeon 형 called 누나." Said Jeno and she giggled as she ruffled their hair. She crouched down with Jisung and the duo gave her a hug.

"I'm happy that you two are ok. But don't do it again." She said to them and they nodded. "Thank you for taking care of them. I don't know what I'll do if I can't find them." She got up and slightly bowed at the members while holding on to Jisung's hand since he was trying to walk away.

"It's ok, Nara. We were happy to see Nana again and we were surprised that he still remembered HyunJae after a few months." Sangyeon replied and ruffled the said toddler's hair. "And it was also for the tag you made. We wouldn't able to contact you if it weren't for the tag." Nara smiled as she nodded. The duo said goodbye to the group and headed to the Straykids' room after Chani and Hwiyoung arrived.

When they arrived, Jisung shouted for his two brothers again and Felix opened the door with his point finger to his lips, just to reveal the two boys were sleeping on the couch. She signalled the kids to keep quiet and they nodded.

"They were already sleepy when they were waiting and fell asleep for few minutes ago." Chan explained and she nodded. "We gave them some snacks if it's ok with you?"

"It's fine. I was getting some snacks for them with their older brother before they decided to tag along the last minute and got lost in the process." Said Nara and eyed the other three while they just smiled at her.

"Jisunggie go first then Nana and Nono." Jaemin firmly stated and Jeno nodded, making the 2 years old to gasp before shaking his head. The boys and Nara let out a soft giggle at the three toddlers and shook their heads.

"姐姐..." Renjun called as he slowly opened his eyes and made grabby hand at her. Nara handed Jisung to Hwiyoung, who gladly carried the baby and slowly lifted him up to a shoulder hold before Haechan woke up from the lack of support. Renjun continued to sleep on her shoulder, while Haechan was lifted by Chani as his eyes closed again.

Just then, Jisung whined when he saw Renjun was sleeping on her shoulder and made grabby hands to her as he started cried. This gave Nara sign that Jisung was tired because he was starting to get cranky and fussy from it.

"Jisunggie, Junnie형 is sleeping." Nara said to him, but he continued to cry. Hwiyoung put in his baba that was pinned to his shirt into his mouth, but the toddler pulled it out.

"누나?!" The toddler reached out to her as he continued to cry and trying to get away from Hwiyoung. "Wait until we go back, ok? Let 형 sleep for a moment." The two years old shook his head and hit Hwiyoung by the arms in order for him to let him go, which didn't work.

"I'll hold on to Junnie while you make a switch with Hwiyoung." Minho offered as he stepped in and Nara slowly handed the sleeping toddler to him.

Renjun stirred a little from passing but went back to sleep when Minho patted his bottom. Hwiyoung then handed fussy Jisung back to her and he cried harder when she sternly stared at him, telling him that he was misbehaving through her stare.

Nara continued to stare at him as he cried and tried to pinch her and tried to unpin his pinned pacifier. "Andy Yang Jisung..." She sternly called and Jisung turned to her with watery pair of eyes as he stopped before pouting and sniffled. The caregiver wiped away his tears and Jisung put his pacifier back into his mouth.

"Are you still going to cry?" She asked and the toddler shook his head. "Do you want to go nap time like Junnie and Channie 형?" Jisung nodded as he pouted and Nara smiled before the toddler leaned his head to her shoulder as she patted his bottom.

The boys just stared at her, not believing at what they just saw on how fast she calmed the toddler out from his tantrum just by staring at him. Also despite Jisung's crying and whining, both Renjun and Haechan still managed to stay asleep.

"I'm sorry for the commotion. He gets cranky and jealous very easily when he's tired." Nara apologized and slightly bowed. "He was already a little fussy when I went to get him from Chani."

"It's ok. Our Innie is also like that when tired." Seungmin teased the youngest from their members and the youngest hit him with a cushion. "Chani too." Hwiyoung added before they chuckled as the said boy gave him a death glare.

"I think we better head back to Changmin's room now." Said Nara as she rubbed Jisung's back when she saw his eyes were droopy and Minho handed Renjun to Hwiyoung. Stray Kids whispered their goodbye to the sleeping toddlers "Thank you again for taking care of them and also sorry again."

"No.. no.. It's ok, Nara. It was fun to play with them for a moment." Changbin replied and the group nodded. "Remember don't wander off without your누나ever again, ok?" I.N said to the NoNa duo as they were the only two still awake and they nodded before waving goodbye and exiting the room.

When they got back to the first room, Nara giggled when she saw the remaining three were sleeping while sitting on the couch before taking a picture of them.

"They waited patiently for you guys to come back and ended up falling asleep." Said Changmin as Nara asked the two SF9's members to lay the sleeping toddlers on the second couch. "I guess we can have the tour some other time then."

"I'm going to bring these three next time since the other five already explored the set by themselves and thank you for looking out for them." Nara stated, making the three men to softly giggled while the still awake toddlers to cross their arms with their cheeks puffed. Changmin patted her head and ruffled her hair.

"Sorry that you can't hang out with Minmin." She turned to Chani and pouted.

"It's ok, 누나. We'll hang out some other time then." Hwiyoung answered and Chani nodded. "At least we get to see him, even though he's sleeping right now. Plus, we made a few new friends." Nara nodded and waved goodbye after giving the two of them a big hug. "Bye,누나. See you later." Chani said and closed the door.

"누나..." Jeno called before lying out a big yawn and Jaemin followed suite. Nara giggled as she took a sit on the other end of the couch where the sleeping trio were and patted the seat next to her after adjusting the now sleeping Jisung to her left hip. Jeno slowly crawled to her side and snuggled closer with her right arm wrapped around him as he leaned his head to her shoulder while Jaemin laid his head on her lap with his body lying across Jeno's legs. The two slowly joined the other 6 to dreamland and Changmin told the staffs outside the room to be quiet when they were about to start recording for the show, and he also told the boys not to shout for the first 3 performances.

The NCT manager came back and were surprised to see the boys were already asleep before their nap time. Luckily, Kun, Yuta, XiaoJun and Taeil decided to tag along. So they helped to carry the sleeping toddlers to the bus and their carseats, except for Jisung, who cried when Nara buckled him up and carried him again.

"Junnie so cute when he's sleeping." XiaoJun quietly squealed at the sight of the 4 years old sleeping as he was sitting next to him and took a picture. "And his chubby little cheeks! I could just squish them."

"If he wakes up and cry, it's your problem." Nara said to him and he immediately turned to her with a blank look, making the caregiver to giggle. "But please, don't wake him up. Just let him hold your point finger or hand if you see him trying to grab something in his sleep. Junnie forgot to bring Xiao Na with him again." XiaoJun nodded and turned back to the toddler.

Just then, Renjun made the grabby gesture as he slept and XiaoJun slowly gave him, his hand to hold. Renjun smiled a little as he snuggled closer to the hand, making XiaoJun to silently squealed.

"I don't know why I liked to mess with you when we're toddler. You're just the most precious thing, but sometime mean." The Chinese guy said to the sleeping boy as he stared admirably at and Kun chimed in.

"Because he was younger and smaller than you in that mode." The other tried to hold their laughter since they were surrounded with sleeping toddlers and Nara will stare sternly at them if the kids whined from the slightest noise.

Soon, they made it back to SM and the manager called in the other members to help with carrying the still sleeping Littles to the playroom to continue their nap.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

942K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...
13.9K 146 42
Just as the title says :) Requests are open, you can put them in the comments or ping me personally whenever you want! Updates might be irregular but...
14.1K 651 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
29.2K 750 37
𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 / 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞 "𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋...