LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ ฯดฮแŽฌ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ อฒแ”ฯด
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ อฒแŽปแŽกแŽฌแŽฌ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 35

179 45 97
By PurpleLightARMY

The footsteps gradually faded away into the mystic silence as Beomgyu still remained crouched down, inside the small spaceship.

His hasty breaths were audible to his ears, as he threw glances around anxiously and sealed his lips together to prevent any sort of sounds from coming out. He was cleverly hiding inside the same ship Seokjin brought with himself, when the ship was supposed to hold only one person. That was the plan actually. And they managed to act according to it for the start.

Ozul Vex fortunately didn't care to check inside Seokjin's ship. Or else, it would've been over sooner than they thought.

Beomgyu took a deep breath before raising his head a little higher. He was alone. His eyes didn't catch any living or weapon around him. And he recalled Princess Aereum's words as reminder,

"Fairy Ella is the only one who'll be there with Ozul Vex. Use this chance wisely."

Gulping down, after making sure there's no chance of anyone coming back here, he slowly pushed the button which made the doors open swiftly. He got out and hid behind the ship, gripping the area of his left chest tightly as if his heart was beating so fast out of fear. He moved his eyes around him in search of anything.

And then, realizing everything was fine as of now, he made a quick run to the opposite direction where the others went a few minutes ago. He was given one mission, and he knew if he fails it, everything will be doomed.

Rescue Yoon Min.

Beomgyu just followed his strong, faithful ambition which made him to go through corridors in every way he could hide. He crossed upon many rooms, all vacant. The eerie, creepy silence was Just scaring him for no reason. After what seemed like forever, he reached the end of the ship, leaving no doors unchecked. He knew there was another side he didn't visit yet since that's where the others are probably now. Could she be there?

Gulping down, he remembered Seokjin given the job to distract the demon and the fairy while he'll check other places to find her. What if he failed?

The passionate boy shook his head, determination urged him to recheck the rooms again. Just when he was about to do that, a distant feeling of someone coming towards his way literarily freaked him out so much that his knees became numb. There were yellow light bulbs hanging from the ceiling which caused them to reflect the presence's shadow on the wall. Beomgyu finding no other way opened the door of the nearest room and sneaked inside, closing it. There were fortunately many large items for him to hide but the table covered with white sheet made him smile widely before hiding underneath it. To him, it was the best way to escape whoever it was as of now.

To his unfortunate luck, the very presence opened the same door and came inside, making itself aware of its presence. Beomgyu however recognized the figure quickly as it was someone that made his chest uproar in anger.

The betrayer.

He mentally let out thousand unhealthy curses to the fairy who wasn't aware of his hiding gladly and proceeded to do her own thing. Ella looked around before walking towards a certain wall. Beomgyu didn't forget to peak from underneath to understand her actions. She leaned her face closer to the white wall and started blowing air everywhere. What the hell was she doing?

A keyhole became visible out of nowhere which was enough for Beomgyu to widen his eyes. Ella put her pinky finger inside the hole by which the wall cracked open, which was exactly like some door. She flew inside in a hurry. So it was a hidden place behind a goddamn wall inside a room?! There's no doubt she was locked in there.

After some minutes, Beomgyu saw Ella coming out, but she was carrying a strange, long object with her. It was wrapped with some cloth so it wasn't very clear of what it was. She didn't have any problem carrying it although she was so tiny. She kept the door open luckily before flying out of the room.

The first thing Beomgyu did was lock the door from inside and released a loud sigh. It's not even an hour he's inside the most dangerous demon's spaceship and he's already acting like a scaredy-cat. Glancing at the hidden room, he gulped twice before slowly walking inside, praying he finds the girl he's been waiting for.

Well, the room did look similar a little. Hardly any lights were seen. Beomgyu took one step inside, he looked sideways for anything not good. Putting another foot, he again looked behind his shouder if there's something behind him. God, he himself didn't know that he gets scared more than a kid.

But when he stabled himself and rubbed his eyes to see clearly, he was stunned in place, unable to move any limbs out of shock.

At one corner, there was a huge box made of glass, its walls were foggy due to heavy cold, a large lid covering the top. The frost inside was so dense that no one could tell if there was anyone inside or not.

Beomgyu immediately recognized the box as it matched with the one he saw in the video. Except the walls weren't this dense.

Did Ozul increase the freezing power?

When he had seen the video before, Yoon Min was already closer to death. If the power was raised, then was she even alive?

Gasping at that deadly thought of his own, Beomgyu wasted no time as he approached the box with heavy panic, fear consuming his soul. He placed his hand on the outer wall for a mere second before he had to retreat his hand back due to the extreme feeling of ice cold. Imagining her still inside the box just made him lose everything. Beomgyu tried not panicking right now because he's the only one who could save Yoon Min now.

He looked around and found a chair to stand over. After placing it beside the box, he got up on the chair and he could reach the top of the glass. The lid was tightly shut so it took him quite some time, energy and grunts to finally able to remove the large lid and put it on the floor without any noise. All he had to do now was to see if she was inside or not.

Half of Beomgyu's body wanted to believe she was in there, unconscious because then he can easily escape with her fast. But the other half didn't want her inside, because if she was, then it would be a miracle to find her alive. She wasn't supposed to survive the cold for so long.

He prayed to Almighty for the best as he had no choice in his hands and he couldn't even delay. They had short time according to their plan.

As he looked down, he shut his eyes, biting his lip to prevent the tears from falling out now.

Yoon Min was inside, completely frozen.

Beomgyu couldn't stop letting out a muffled cry as he covered his mouth instantly. Without any hesitation, he jumped inside and just took her inside his embrace. He tried to ignore the harsh Reality that she wasn't even breathing. Every part of her soft skin was just pale white. Her finger, toes, hair, lips, eyes everything was frostbitten. Even the single cloth which covered her necessities froze her more. She looked nothing but a statue made with ice who lost her heart, soul, life.

"Oh Yoon Yoon..." he didn't know how many times he whispered her name and kept rubbing her back to brush off the iciness. She used to love this nickname a lot.

He never found himself pitying someone so much until now, when he saw her in this merciless, wrecked state. She used to glow like a perfect doll all the time. But a doll can also be broken.

Beomgyu didn't want to keep her here as he knew she's in need for help. Or else, she will die right before his eyes. Though all would say she's dead already, but he didn't want to lose hope. He needed her.

He managed to get her out of the box after a lot of struggles and indeliberate noises. He carried her in his arms safely and breathed with fright as he tried to think what he must do. He remembered Princess Aereum saying,

"If you find Guardian Yoon Min by luck, send us the signal and hide with her somewhere until the next step. Guardian Choi Beomgyu, her life depends on you. Make sure to protect her at all cost."

Beomgyu knew he must act according to the plan, otherwise if he follows his own idea, things might get messed up. So he sent a code to everyone through their earbuds. He mustered up courage and took her out of that hidden room. After finding somewhere safe where there was less possibility he would be caught with her in another room, he just focused himself on keeping Yoon Min warm and praying everything will be over soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 107K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
6.1K 1.1K 7
[Wattpad @fanfic featured story under K-Pop & J-Pop: Asian Waves reading list since August 2022] *** "Do y...
891 82 44
Suga Fanfiction. (ongoing) You have never believed in love. Never believed in destiny. Never believed in Fate. Your Life was nothing simple. Eve...
2.7K 563 26
"You & I are Stars in the same sky but from two different universes." "But the Starlight in our hearts fly across the universe in search of the way b...