This is how it started (Eleme...

By Creality

[Elementary Series #01] Bestfriends. They are siblings by heart. Each other's comfort home. Sharing secrets... More

Elementary Series #1
Him
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue (Part I)
Epilogue (Part II)

Chapter 27

312 8 0
By Creality

"Happy Birthday baby, see you later" I texted Sev, while I am doing my surprise for him.

My plan is to surprise him in one of the commercial buildings we own, I am now with our friends, we were decorating the whole place for later. While tita Lucille is with Sev, they went to church, then I told Sev that I am buying some things with the girls, he didn't know that I am with Noa and Syl as well.

We collected our polaroid photos, not just Sev and I, but also his picture with all of us, with his family, with his team, with their band, with my family. Then we pasted it in the wall, we also bought a 'Happy Birthday' banner and then balloons.

After a few hours of preparing we are finally done, everything is settled in it's perfect place, the food, the gifts, the balloons, the pictures. We then went in Atarah's house, their house is the nearest in our location. We changed our clothes and then went back in the building.

I then texted Sev.

Ako:

"Pwede mo ba kaming sunduin?"

I then told him the address, it's just near in MOA.

Sev already learned how to drive but then every time that he will drive their car, he needs to have a driver. He just turned 17 and still a minor.

Baby:

"Okay. Why are you guys in that place?

You said you're buying something but then your location is not even a store"

Ako:

"Yeah, but then Zea bought something near this building.

I'll wait for you, drive safely.

I love you"

Sev didn't reply to my message so I think he's already driving. It's already 7 pm, this guy might be irritated by now, because I'm still outside and Kuya Bogs is not here.

Sev's family is already here, nagpaalam daw kasi si Sev sa kanilaa na maghahanda na siya para sa date naming dalawa. Kaya nauna siyang umalis, little did he know na may plano pala kami. My family and our friends were all ready. I then looked at the staff and they are all ready

They're already in their position. While I went outside to wait for Sev. The plan is we need to go inside the building, because Zea is injured, so he has to help us about it. Then once we come inside, the room is dark but then Noa will open the lights and then everyone will sing him a birthday song.

Parang hindi naman kapani-paniwala ang plano, pero ang mahalaga ay masurprise namin siya.

"Hi po" I greeted Sev's driver, then I looked at Sev worriedly, but then he's attention is focus on the dress I'm wearing, he saw what I wore earlier and this is not my clothes earlier. He looked at me with a frown. Okay lang naman sa kanya ang ganitong damit, but then hindi ito yung suot ko kanina kaya magtataka siguro siya.

"Can you help us? Zea is injured inside, I need your help baby" I said to him and then he sighed.

"Okay. But you changed your dress? Why? By the way, mom said that we will have dinner later for my birthday" he said and I nodded at him while smiling cutely. Napaniwala nga siya ni tita, ang bilis niya talagang maloko.

"Let's go?" I said and held his hand while we were walking inside, then we were just talking, so those people inside will know if we were already in front of the door.

And because Sev is gentleman, I already expected that he will be the one who will open the door. He's just looking at me, when he opened the door and then he frowns when it's dark

"Are we in the right room, baby?" he asked and then looked at me, then Noa turned on the light and everyone started singing the Happy Birthday song, while I am just singing beside him.

He was shocked as he looks at the whole room, and then he looked at his family, my family and our friends. And then he looked at me, I am already carrying his cake and then all of them walked towards us.

"Happy Birthday baby, make a wish" I said to him as I showed him his cake with a candle.

He looked at me first and then closed his eyes to make a wish, then he blew the candle. Everyone clapped after that and then I put the cake in the table. They greeted Sev first one by one, while I am here taking a video through my phone. Then when it's my turn already, mom prepared her camera to film us, I am still holding my phone when I walked towards him. I extend my hand and he held it.

"Happy birthday baby. I love you" I said and then he kissed my hands and hugged me, so I ended the video.

"Mom said that this is your plan. Thank you, baby, for always making me happy." He said and looked at me with those sincere eyes. "I love you, in all ways that we both knew" he added and kissed my temple.

After that we then started saying our birthday wishes for him. And then we started eating the foods we prepared, Sev even laughed when he saw that everything is his favorite, mukha daw makikita sa fiesta ang mga handa niya. Well, Sev have a lot of foods that he considered as his favorite food.

While we were eating, we just played the music player so there is no dull moment. Tahimik kasi kami minsan kapag madami ang kinakain. Kain muna bago daldal ang motto namin.

Then after a few minutes when we finished eating, I found our friends dancing in the center while the party light is on.

Sev and I laughed at Syl. Bigay na bigay mag harlem shake, after that ay Gangnam Style naman ang tumugtog. I want to dance as well, but then Sev is still eating his cake.

"Baby" he said so I looked at him, he's looking at me already. "I don't know what to do if we break up, so we will make sure that we won't, okay? I just experienced being happy again, ever since that you came into my life. I can't afford to lose you" he said in a serious manner, so I caressed his cheeks and he closed his eyes and held my hands that's holding his cheeks.

"We won't. Walang hiwalayan, basta kapag nag-college ka na, wala kang magiging babae, edi okay tayo dyan" sabi ko habang nakatingin sa kanya.

"That is the most impossible thing. Me? Cheating on you? Am I out of my mind to do that?" he said while pointing at himself.

"Then, walang hiwalayan na mangyayare. I love you, baby." I said and then smiled at him.

"I love you baby, so much that it hurts sometimes, because I felt like my heart is exploding" he said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes to treasure that moment. Kahit na hindi sweet songs ang tumutugtog.

"Tapos ka na? tara sayaw tayo" sabi ko sa kanya at agad siyang umiling. I pouted at him and then he sighed deeply. I smiled widely because I knew that he will stand up already.

"Fine, as if I can resist you" he said and then we went in the dance floor, but he's not dancing, he's just vibe in the song while watching us. And then I requested a song and he will sing it. We even prepared a microphone for him. Then Noa has his guitar connected to the speaker.

He will sing 'Always be my baby' by David Cook. It's our theme song. Like that song is so sweet and then so meaningful. He's just looking at me while he's singing and then after that he then gave a thank you message to all of us.

"And aside from my family, our friends, my girl's family. I also like to thanked my girl, my baby. Liya, this won't happened without you at all. Thank you for being here with me, for understanding me, for your consistent eye rolls and contagious laugh. Thank you for always motivating and supporting me, for loving me and taking care of me. I can't live without those. Let's be together forever. I love you baby" he said while looking at me with adoration. Everyone clapped after that message.

"In all ways that I knew" I said and then he walked towards me. Umakbay lang siya sakin, at ngumiti ng tumugtog na ang isang love song sa playlist na hinanda namin.

"Can I have this dance to the most beautiful girl in the world?" he asked ad I gave him my hand. We just danced in the center, Zea turn the lights dimmer than earlier.

"Parang kasal lang ah" sabi ni Syl kaya naman natawa kaming pareho ni Sev habang nagsasayaw kami. Mom and dad danced with us for a short while.

"So, our monthsary is the day after tomorrow and we are going in Hong Kong tomorrow, should we celebrate it earlier that day or once we come back na lang?" I asked Sev after we ate our food. Today is Christmas, Sev celebrated first in their house where a lot of his relatives came so he went here now, because he's not worried that he's mom didn't have anyone in their house.

"Yeah, maybe we can celebrate while we are in a video call, then we will just celebrate it again once you come back" Sev said and then I nodded. My cousins called Sev, and I let him be dragged by my cousins. I just walked towards my grandparents, all of them were old already and easily get sicked aside from Tatay Ed and Nanay Len who's still wants to work in our farm.

"You look much more beautiful apo. You look like your mother when she's younger" Nanay Len said while were here in the sala and they opened their gifts earlier.

"Syempre maganda po ang lola ko, kaya maganda din si mommy and me"

"Bolerang bata talaga" she said and laughed.

I celebrated this Christmas, extra special.

"Happy monthsary baby. Sorry for calling you this late, we just came home. We went in Disneyland and I'm so tired from all the walking. Then we bought a lot of things after we went to Disneyland, and then tomorrow, we will go in another tourist destination. We took a lot of pictures and then Charles is being so makulit na naman kanina, he always wants to go here and there" I told him and he's just looking at me. It's already time for bedtime, but then I just answered his calls now. He's already in his bed and wearing glasses. Ang gwapo naman. Oppa talaga. Narinig ko lang yun sa mga sinasabi ni Atarah.

"I missed you" he said after listening to my stories.

"I missed you too. Happy Monthsary, baby" I said and then showed him my scarf. I used the scarf that he gave me. "The scarf is a big help"

He then sits properly and put away his book. "You look beautiful as ever, baby" he said and then looked at me so lovingly. "Are you tired? You can sleep already"

"Yes, I'm tired, but we can talk pa naman. It's our monthsary. To more celebration of our monthsary and soon, it will be anniversary fo the two of us that we will celebrate." I said and then sits at the bed.

"Yeah. Time flies so fast" he said while watching me. Tumango naman ako.

"Anong ginawa mo maghapon? Ngayon lang ako nakasagot sa tawag, super busy kasi kanina" tanong ko sa kanya. I am curious on how he spent it.

"I just planted some flowers. I learned to love gardening because of tita, so now I planted a rose and I will take care of it. So, once it blooms, I will give it to you. Then aside from the I just played computer games" he said and then showed me the book he's reading earlier. "Then I ready one of my books here while waiting for you"

"Dota pa" sabi ko at tumawa. Do'n siya naaadik ngayon e, since hindi naman niya need na mag-practice ng basketball araw-araw, so nag-aral siya maglaro ng dota para daw hindi niya ako mamiss masyado.

"I'm just in the beginner's level." He answered.

"Tapos kapag magaling ka na, araw-araw na 'yan" sabi ko at tumawa ulit. "Okay lang naman 'yun, so you can have another hobby, wag lang maadik, baka mamaya ma-gtext sakin si tita Lucille at papasermonan ka sakin dahil sa dota"

"That won't happen. I planned to stop playing this once you come back. I can live with just mobile games; you know candy crush" he said and laughed so I laughed at him.

"Candy crush talaga? E ako lang naman ang naglalaro no'n sa cellphone mo"

That night ended after Sev sing me a song, as his first gift today and he will give me another one, once we come back.

I bought a sunglass for Sev, it is my monthsary gift. We just arrived in our house, then Sev just called me and told me to rest and he have a surprise for me tomorrow as our monthsary celebration. So, I will just give this gift tomorrow.

Sev said that we will go somewhere, Kuya Bogs drive for us again because it is outside Manila.

"Saan ba kasi tayo pupunta?" I asked him for the third time today.

"It's a surprise baby, don't use your charms to me please. Let me surprise you this time"

I saw a Batangas signage, then I looked at Sev with a shocked face.

"Oh my god! Don't tell me, we will go in a beach" I said and hit his arms, because I am so shocked, I am already seeing the white sand, I think this is a private resort, kasi kaonti lang yung tao na nakikita ko.

"Then, I won't tell you" He said and laughed. Oh my! Pupunta kaming beach tapos hindi man lang ako nakapaghanda ng mga gagamitin ko.

"Napaka mo talaga. Paano ako magsu-swimming e naka-dress ako, buti na nga lang at saktong sundress ang nasuot ko"

"We can be in beach and not swim. We can just feel the beach and just talked about random things" he said and that made a point.

"Pero sayang, beach pa rin to, syempre mas gusto kong mag-swimming" sabi ko sa kanya.

"Then we will do it next time, for now let's just celebrate our monthsary" he said and then open the door of our car. Seems like all of them already knew, aside from me. Kuya Bogs didn't seem surprise on the place that we arrived to.

Sev got a picnic basket in the car's compartment.

"Kaya pala sinabi mo na wag akong masyadong kumain" sabi ko at tinulungan siya sa mga dadalhin, pero in the end sila din ni Kuya Bogs and nagdala, kaya naman tumulong na lang ako sa pag-aayos kasi need mag-park ni Kuya Bogs ng kotse at babalik na lang daw siya after.

"So, to celebrate our monthsary, let's just get to know each other more today. Let's asked each other a question, easy or deep one is okay. Is that okay?" Sev said after we prepared all the food and then we took a picture together.

"So, my first question is. Bakit ako? I haven't heard of the reason why? Kasi best friend tayo e, if ever na hindi kita nagustuhan at binigyan ng chance, then posibleng masira ang friendship natin. So why?" I asked while looking at him. It's peaceful right here.

"I really don't know baby, I just felt it, like it's not just friendship that I felt for you. I just felt like I already have a special feeling for you, I think I am just Grade five back then, I started to get jealous easily, to be protective, to be always worried not like before that I am but not in different level. I started asking myself if I still treat you as a friend, and yes, I am. You are my best friend, but then I also want it to level up. I got jealous to that Jiro, I started acting weird and I knew that you noticed it. I took the risk when I confessed to you, I am so nervous that time, because I knew that you didn't feel the same way as I do. But then I knew you will think of it deeply, so when you gave me a chance, I promised to myself that I will do everything until you become my girlfriend, even if I waited for so long" he said and that made me smile. I can see his sincerity through his eyes.

"Love you. Okay, your turn" I said and continue eating our food.

"Okay, almost the same as yours. Why me? Why did you decide that you really want me as your boyfriend?" he asked, so I drink a water first before I answer him.

"Mom said that love is not easy to find, but then I found it to you. I am actually scared that day, I don't know if I will do a right decision, but then looking at us now, it is one of the best decisions I ever made. I don't have a discreet reason to explain why I said yes to you, but then it's you. You are the right reason I have. I don't want you to be just my best friend. You started to give me butterflies and kiligs. You started to run to my mind all day. You started to be the first person that I text every day. You started to be one of the reasons why I woke up every day. See? It's just you" I said and then he smiled and bow his head a little. Kinikilig na naman siya.

"Why did I have a perfect girlfriend?" he said to himself and I just laughed at him because he thought I didn't hear it. Duh? Ang lapit lang kaya namin sa isat-isa tapos tahimik pa.

Then the days continues, until the sun is already setting and were still here. Naka-akbay na sakin si Sev habang pareho naming pinapanuod ang paligid namin.

"I have a gift for you. Wait here, okay?" he said and I nodded, then I checked my bag. I put my gift here, I prepared it while waiting for Sev.

"Baby" he said from behind me so I looked at him. He's holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers again. "Happy 6th months of love. I love you" he added and gave me the flowers and then he gave me a small velvet box. I then opened it; it is a ring. It is just a thin ring with diamonds design on it. "This is a promise ring. As a sign of my promise to you that I intend to do. I promised to love you, just like how I love my family. I promise to respect you just like how I respect my mother. I promise to take care of you, just like how I take care of my brother. I promised to make you happy. I promised you that I will remain loyal to you, that I won't cheat even if I'm far from you. I will make sure to do what I promised to you" he said and slid the ring in my finger. He then kissed my hands and then kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I just really loved you baby, in all ways that I knew"

"Why are you always like this? You're always making me feel like I didn't deserve you at all. Like you are too perfect for me." I said and he looked at me with those eyes that screams his love for me.

"Were just starting in this relationship, don't think that I'm perfect because there will be times that I will unintentionally make you sad or mad. We deserve each other in good and bad times, okay?" he said and I nodded.

"My gift is nothing from the gift you gave to me" I said while pouting. He then extended his arms and asked where is my gift. Napaka-random pa man din ng pagpili ko dito, kasi wala talaga akong maisip. Ang naiisip ko kasi ay para sa Anniversary namin e. I gave him my gift and then he opened it. "Ang simple, diba?"

"No, this is even better, this is too expensive, looks like I have to study hard and save more money for our next monthsary" he said jokingly.

"Pwede sa susunod na monthsary sa Jollibee na lang tayo?" tanong ko at tumawa naman siya.

"Sure. I just really gave you a special gift, because it's our 6th monthsary. But next monthsary, we can just eat outside" he said then I nodded and hugged him.

"Thank you for loving me, not just for the whole six months, but then for years. I love you baby" I said and then he continues what I'm saying.

"In all ways that we both knew. I love you too baby" he said and kissed my temple.

We then went home and as usual we both posted in our social media accounts. I posted the picture of our hands in IG and captioned it 'Six months of being in love with the best person'. Then Sev commented on my post.

@SwevenAlante: "Six months and counting my baby. I love you, in all ways the I knew"

Then of course, hindi mawawala ang mga kaibigan naming palaging may comments sa post namin.

Then Sev posted my picture wearing his shade and holding the bouquet from him. He captioned it 'To the girl who make me happy and laughed every day. Happy Monthsary baby'.

The time flies and we are now preparing for our JS Prom on February 14th, Valentine's Day. Our partner is from fourth year, Sev's batch. It supposed to be another person, but then I got shocked when during the first day of rehearsal, my partner was Sev.

"I gambled for this position. I must be your partner for the prom" he said when I asked him what did happen to the person who supposed to be my partner.

There will be an opening march for every partner, then there will be cotillion, then there is a catering services for our food, eat all you can daw sabi ng principal namin. Tapos mamaya bitin ang pagkain.

Today is our last day of rehearsal and tomorrow is the prom, we don't have classes for that day and we will just go in the school at 7 pm, that's our call time for the event. I already have a dress, it's a ball gown theme in color royal blue.

Then on the way home, our friends ride with us because we were talking about the prom tomorrow.

"So,just see you in the hotel tomorrow?" Atarah asked and all of us nodded. Since, fourth year nga ang mga ka-partner, yung tatlong lalaki ay nakipag-usap sa mga dapat na partner naming tatlo para daw sila ang maka-partner namin at tabi-tabi kami ng mesa. Zea's partner is Noa, and Atarah's partner is Syl.

All of us were excited for tomorrow, but then Zea has a frown in her forehead, anong kina-iinisan nito?

"Oh my god! My baby is so pretty" mom said right after he helped me wearing the gown, we are inside my room and he did my makeup and hair, it's just a simple make up because he said that it won't be inappropriate if it's too much make up. "You grew up beautifully anak." Mom added and wiped her ears. "You already have a boyfriend and now you're already experiencing JS Prom. I missed you being a small kid" she said and hugged me shortly. "Let's go outside, the man in your life is already waiting for you" mom said and helped me to go out in my door.

I am wearing an off-shoulder royal blue ball gown, then I have diamonds as my jewelry, then mom said I must use a white clutched bag to compliment the color. Then my hair is in a messy bun, but still perfectly done.

Mom took a picture of me first, then she went downstair first and just called yaya to help me, and she told me that she will call my name when I can go down already.

"Liya, baby come down already" mom shouted so yaya helped me walk properly. Naka-heels pa man din ako.

I am slowly walking when I looked at them. Dad, Charles and Sev have the same reaction. Amazement.

"You are so beautiful, indeed my princess. Can't you not grow up at all? I am being sad again, but then seeing you grew as a fine and responsible lady made me proud, that we are your parents. " dad said and hugged me, he also kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you, daddy." I said and then turns my attention to my little brother.

"Ate, you look beautiful and pretty. You look perfect for Kuya Sev. And kuya Sev looks handsome too." he said and then Sev gave him a thumbs up. These two is really unbelievably cute. I then kissed Charles and focused on Sev this time.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming" Sev said while looking at me.

"You're dreaming young man" dad said jokingly.

"Then, I will make this into reality." Sev said and he hold my hand and kissed it. Sa harap pa talaga nila daddy ha. "I love you baby" he said and then looked at my parents. "I love your daughter, tito and tita" he said to them and that made me smile.

"Then continue loving her. It will made me sleep at night peacefully, thinking that I am not the only man who will protect her at all cost. Continue to love her, there will be times that you two will have a fight. But always remember that love you have for her. It will be your constant reminder why both of you are in this relationship" dad said to him and then he looked at me. "My daughter is a treasure that needed a great man who won't love her just because of her beauty, but because of her importance"

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 749 56
[Elementary Series #02] A broken soul that wanted a life brighter than a coal. She's used to be in the dark, that she's been craving for light to spa...
14.2K 808 40
Franzielle Xianna Veralla, a soon-to-be accountant fears the thought of having a romantic relationship with an idol. But little did she know that she...
1.7M 96K 47
Ever since an event known as the Disaster, monsters and mayhem rule the world. There are those lucky enough to live inside the Fence, while those who...
1.5K 80 7
Hanamaki has a crush on Nakamura Youko, but he does not know whether or not she likes him back. Knowing his crush on her, his friends tell him about...