GREEN SWEATER - Elizabeth Ols...

By decembermango

One day, shortly before autumn is approaching, Elizabeth Olsen meets an unknown girl in the forest who was pl... More

๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 35 Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 19

2.9K 94 50
By decembermango

Chapter 19

"Is that okay?" asked Lizzie while wrapping her arms around the girl's neck.

Previously

"Don't ever do that again."

"I promise."

The two looked into each other's eyes at that.

At that moment, my impulsive thoughts disappeared out of nowhere. It's as if I had been bewitched by the brown eyes once again with a spell. She puts a hand on my face and caresses my jaw with her thumb.

I can't say anything. My vocal cords break as she touches my face. I don't want to move away from her, from all of this. She makes me forget all the stress, all the worry, all the pressure.

Still I look deep into those brown eyes only to somehow understand what's going on inside this girl. I can only put my hand on her arm touching my face. I see how she reacts to the touch. I smile. She took that as a cue..

She slowly places her lips on mine. Just like in memory only more wet due to the water what dripped from the hair on our faces. I always hold on to her shoulders with my arms while she wraps her arms around my waist even tighter. She deepens the kiss till I can't breath.

My heart is racing. My brain doesn't even know what the hell is happening but my body just lets it happen.

Present time

Physical touch. Something Elizabeth actually liked very much, but could never often share.

From an early age, it was difficult for her to always find close friends with the same interests. Because often when she managed it, they did not stay with her for a long time.

The physical contact she gave to people was a sign of her love language. She loved it even more when the people she showed it to did the exact same thing.

Bella was that person. For Bella it was also a love language of her, but with 2 directions tho. Often she loves closeness but sometimes she hates it because often her head sets off an alarm that says it is too much for the Brooks.

Her two family members know this about the girl and are very understanding with the 16 year old.

But the one side where the closeness sometimes became too much she still didn't have with the green eyed one and for that Bella is very grateful to her brain.

It was already late and the two decided after the small event in the lake rather to go into the warmth, before both became ill. Bella insisted on taking the girl home and then going home herself, but the Olsen was not happy with that.

Instead, she offered the girl to stay with her. Also with the intention not to get sick, but also to talk..
It was already about after 9pm and it was pitch black outside. Only the sound of crickets and the hooting of an owl in the distance could be heard through the open window.

Both went immediately after they arrived for a hot shower... separately, of course, and were now lying on the Olsen's bed with warm clothes on. Neither said much on the way to the house, however, it bothered neither of them that they were so close close right now..

It was in fact the position the two girls had at their first kiss before Max came into the room. This time, however, it was Lizzie who made herself comfortable between the Brooks' legs.

Bella couldn't lie if she said she missed the girl. She was aware of how she acted the last few days and also noticed how that sometimes affected the mood in the group.

The TV was on and the brown-haired girl was watching some evening sitcom while beeing in her thoughts. She had to say something... she had to explain something to the dark blonde girl.. but she didn't know how at the moment.

Elizabeth herself was in her own thoughts, but she covered it with holding a book in her hand... she was hurt somewhere but also understandable, which is why she didn't immediately attack the girl about her way of acting these past days.

She just wanted to have answers about what was going on between the two of them or why the brunette was so distant. The kisses had to mean something..

Bella focus disappeared after a while ... it landed on the girl in front of her. As usual, she was busy gently stroking through the girl's hair. It calmed her down in a weird way all the time..

Hesitantly, she then spoke up.

"Liz.."

She dragged the "'z'" out as she spoke.

"Yes Bella?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

The green-eyed girl closed the book she was holding and turned around so she could now look into the brunette girl's more insecure face. She saw the girl's hands playing with each other, which indicated that the girl was either thinking or nervous about something, according to Lizzie's knowledge.

She carefully took the girl's hands in hers and felt how warm they were.

"Talk to me... I'm listening."

With a sigh, the Brooks began.

"So as you know I was more distant from you and I wanted to apologize for that..."

The Olsen listened intently without wanting to interrupt the girl.

"To reassure you... it was a very very nice kiss that we had that night and I don't regret it in any way."

The Olsen's heart beat faster at that.

"I really like you a lot Olsen and... I guess somewhere I couldn't accept that you might feel the same way about me... I thought if I kept my distance that eventually you wouldn't want me anymore but you were there anyway.. "

Brooks' eyes wavered around the room at that, as she was nervous to look into the green eyes.

"I don't even know if you like me as much but I just wanted to confess this to you now after a long time.. It's okay if you don't feel exactly the same way as I-"

Suddenly she felt lips interrupting her. Shocked because of that, she entered the kiss only a few seconds later. Bella loosened her hands around the waist to grap the face of the Olsen.

It was not a wild kiss, but a gentle one from the dark blonde.

After a few seconds the two separated... both holding their foreheads to each other

"Bella.. I like you too, so don't talk nonsense here." spoke Elizabeth out of breath with a smirk.

"Really?"

"Yes and I appreciate you being so open with me about it right now... God I thought I said or did something wrong but I'm glad it was the opposite."

She took the brunette's hands again.

"And even though I think my heart is about to jump out of my chest I have to say this again.. I like you Bella... a lot actually."

Bella's mouth formed into a big grin.

"That's nice... would be embarrassing if you didn't."

They both let out a light chuckle.

"So what do we do now?" the brunette asked.

The Olsen thought for a moment before a cocky grin formed on her face.She stood up from her cross-legged position and moved toward the girl. As she did so, she got onto the girl's lap with both legs on either side of her.Bella just let it happen and herself she wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

"That's one way." Bella spoke up while looking into the green eyes in front of her.

"Is that okay?" asked Lizzie while wrapping her arms around the girl's neck.

"Very much in fact."

The two looked into each other's eyes the whole time... both excited with being allowed to be so close to each other. Feeling the butterflies crazier than ever and the heartbeat as well..

Bella took her hand and moved it from her waist to the girl's face before grabbing it to lead into a kiss.

It was gentle as always and in a slow rhythm. Both always busy pulling the other person closer and closer to them not wanting the moment to end.

Bella's hands slid from her face and hips to the girl's back where they stroked along. The Olsen only felt the goose bumps on her arms... the girl's touches were driving her crazy. Lizzie used one hand to hold Brooks' face so as not to interrupt the kiss at all, while the other reached through the wild brown mane.

They were both on cloud nine when they didn't notice a notification pop up on Brooks' cell phone, which was on the nightstand.

"masondonavan85: Hello Bella."

↯↯↯

Heyy

-A

06/14/21

8:20pm/20:20

1461 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 21.5K 61
Y/N meets Elizabeth Olsen in her first week at NYU and instantly becomes enamored by the girl. While Lizzie studies acting, Y/N studies music composi...
130K 5.6K 71
lizzie olsen au so basically lizzie (who isnt famous) moves into the house across from y/n. Turns out she's the new teacher at her school so what hap...
447K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
151K 4.5K 100
Your best friend Tom Holland lands you a role in Endgame as a new rising hero. You're so excited because you love the Marvel franchise and you get to...