Jikook Oneshots 2

Od Mikchimin

Another compilation of stories where Mimmie loves Koo and Koo loves Mimmie right back. Hey~ I filled out an e... Viac

Eclipse
Dandelion
Classicalish
Classicalish (Part Two)
Serendipity
Adults (Continuation of Children)
Meeting
Immortal
Dummy
Piano
Halloween
ThE most ClichE Jikook Story evVer Part Too??? Yes!1!!!
Mirror
Demonstration
Amazon
Ride
Encounter
Train
Undercover
Ice
Ice (Part Two)
Confusion
Hug
Butter
Telepathy
Koo The First
Koo The First (Part Two)
Koo The First (Part Three)
Kithes
Mimmie His Love (Continuation of Koo The First)
Separation
Vacation
Counselors
Best Friend's Little Brother (Continuation to Big Brother's Best Friend)
Seasons
Smile
Soda
Electric
Conference (Continuation of Electric)
Friends
Bench
Plastic
Maze
Among Us
Reality (Continuation of First Sight)
Graduation (Continuation to Top Kinky and Dare)
Servants
Hawaii
Letters (Continuation to Servants)
Cheer
Move
Mine
Crash
King
Hair
Brothers
Brothers (Part Two)
Brothers (Part Three)
Traffic
Plane
Cows
Decoration
Famous
Famous (Part Two)
Famous (Part Three)
Jeans
Dog
Dog (Part Two)
Cereal
Grudge (Continuation to Rebound)
Wings
Denial
Casual
Benefits (Continuation to Jeans)
Cartoon
Neighbor
Collector
Drawing
Drawing (Part Two)
Scar
River
River (Part Two)
Swords
Fanfiction
Ballgowns
Dreams
Bottle
Awkward (Continuation to Birth)
Awkward (Part Two)
Clothes
Potion
Bachelorette
Bachelorette (Part Two)
Kingdom (Continuation to Swords)
Kingdom (Part Two)
Lucky

Leather (Continuation to Bikers)

503 17 178
Od Mikchimin

Jimin zips down the empty highway. He loved the middle of the day, when everyone was at work or school. When the cars were away, oh Jimin loved to play.

But he wasn't truly alone. Keeping pace with him was a certain someone, his favorite person at the moment. He was annoying as fuck, but he was hot, which pretty much cancelled it out. Jimin loved him.

They took exit 144, slowing their pace on their beautiful hot rods, about 80mph to 25. Within five minutes they reached their destination, parking in the same spot.

Jimin took off his helmet, shaking his head quickly to get the hair out of his eyes. His hair was blonde and fluffy, it was that and his tight leather pants that made him so desirable.

"I can't believe you belong to me," Jimin looked over to see Jungkook, who was staring at him with hungry eyes. "I can't believe it took me so long."

"I can't believe it either Assfuck," Jimin laughed. "I sure as hell wasn't gonna break first, and you were flat out in denial."

"Shut up," Jungkook walked up to him. "You were mean."

"I was," Jimin's eyes were playful. "Cuz I had a crush on you."

"You did you ass," Jungkook put his hands on Jimin's waist. "And you didn't tell me. Made of fool out of me instead Fucker."

"Yep," Jimin giggled, his eyes dark. "But it's okay now. I love you."

"I love you too for some reason," Jungkook's voice dropped an octave. "It kinda sucks."

And, just like their first kiss, they were all over each other once again. "Their hands grabbed at each other, absolutely everywhere, and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Unlike their first kiss however, that was fueled by hate and lots of attraction, this one was filled with attraction and a lot of love.

Jimin pulls away, both his hands on Jungkook's ass. "Mine," He simply says, smiling.

"If you keep kissing me like that I'm forced to be yours," Jungkook sighs. "You're so fucking annoying."

"No you're annoying Fucker," Jimin laughed, stepping away. "You suck."

"Come here!" Jungkook grabbed him suddenly by the arm, holding him close and tickling his side. Jimin flinches away, smile wide, but Jungkook's hold was too tight.

"Let me go Asshole!" Jimin hit him repeatedly. "We're not here to mess around!"

"You're mine Baby," Jungkook tried to sound hot but failed because of his laughing. "I can do whatever I want to you."

"That's not how things work," Jimin frowns, shaking his head. "I'm yours but you don't own me dumbass."

Jungkook huffs. "What are you even saying? You're being confusing!"

"You know what I fucking mean Dumbass!"

"Do I though? Do I?"

"Shut the fuck up or I won't fuck you tonight," Jimin bites. "Don't make me angry. You know I don't play."

"Fine," Jungkook rolls his eyes, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and dragging him to the grocery store. "Let's just go get some food for the charity event tomorrow. If I keep fighting you then those underprivileged kids don't get to eat."

"Aw I love you Assfuck," Jimin walks a bit faster so he can walk alongside Jungkook. "And all those kids love you too."

"Of course they love us," Jungkook stated bluntly. "We're cool, we wear leather, we have food."

"And you play with the kids too, they love it," Jimin beams. "You'd be a good dad. Who knew? Asshole Jeon Jungkook is actually really good with kids."

"You're the asshole," Jungkook grumbled, embarrassed. "I hate you."

Jimin smiled smugly. "I love you too." 

A/N: Girlies do I got a oneshot for you

It's um, up there...yeah that's all I got for now. If you already read it...read it again, I dunno-

Hey guys~

How are you?

I don't really know what to say. Let me check screenshots for reference~

Okay I'm back.

Yeah we got nothing.

Us: I miss Jikook

Them;

Them: We're literally matching-

The crumbssssssssssss

There was also this;

Well there would be if my screenshots will fucking load;

There we go, that took like half an hour omg-

Just Jikook being cute, like normal.

We don't have that much Jikook to go over, so instead here's one of my favorite pictures from 2014;

Look at them! I mean you can't tell me they don't look like they're just two kids in love. Look at Jungkook leaning on Jimin. "jUnGkO0K hAtEd JiMiN" they say.

Then what the fuck is this up here? I have to think Jimin is laying on his stomach? Cuz at first I thought Jungkook's hand was on Jimin's thigh, but it's his own thigh, which obviously makes more sense cuz you know, he was more shy back then. But the fact that Jungkook is just leaning on Jimin, and they both just look really comfortable, it's really cute. 

Like...they meet in 2012, right? They get along really well, Jungkook goes to America a few months after they meet, he comes back, Jimin convinces him to stay in BTS when he comes back. We already know that ofc

And, before anyone says anything, every member had a role keeping everyone together. Namjoon did a lot, Jungkook cried with Hoseok, convincing him to stay, the members fought for Jimin after he almost got kicked out of the group right before debut. I'm not saying this is a 'moment in their live that proves their love!' but instead I'm just talking about the starting point of their relationship, and how close they got so fast.

Because you can bring up how close two members are, and how it's so cute that Yoongi stayed at the dorms with Hoseok on Christmas back before debut and that proves how close they were and whatever, which ofc was really cute, but you put Jimin and Jungkook in a sentence and people attack you for it. Like I'm not really even talking about them as a ship?? I just said they got close really fast?? Jungkook has said twice Jimin was who convinced him to stay?? Once in the 2016 Vlive, this iconic vlive;

And in Burn The Stage (I think);

He only brought up Jimin, both times. So, potentially, Jimin could've been the first person he told. Because he trusted Jimin. The Jimin he had only known for two months. I wonder how much they spoke while Jungkook was in America. Maybe a lot, maybe not at all, I don't know. But he came back, spoke to Jimin, and Jimin convinced him to stay. Jimin's words were so powerful that now he's in BTS. I've gone over this before but that's insane! I just think it's so amazing how close they got. And I mean you think about my oneshots, and I lot of them follow the theme of "Wow, we're so close, how did that happen?" 

But like so does Jikook's actual relationship. They meet, they get close, they start spending so much time together. By 2013 they were pretty close. By 2013 Jungkook was staring at Jimin's abs during No More Dream but that's neither here nor there. 

By 2014, it's obvious how much they like each other. They just express it in different ways. Jimin likes being loud and saying things like, "Me and Jungkook are in a loving relationship!" or "I want to go on a private trip with Jungkook" (He actually got that wish) or "If I had a day off I'd like to go to the beach with Jungkook, holding hands." And for all we know, he could be telling the truth. While they didn't say it as much back then, the members are now constantly talking about how honest Jimin is. 

For all we know Jimin said those things, as well as many other things more recently, such as, "The best thing about  my morning is waking up and seeing Jungkook" (Which btw Jungkook says these things too, for example;

The rabbit holes I have to have to go through to find these things-) because he knows he can get away with it. They're all true, but he knows enough people think he's a liar that he can say whatever he wants. 

So he's been loud about how much he loves Jungkook since 2014. Even in 2013, after Jungkook's middle school graduation, before they even debuted, he confessed (again, proving he's very truthful!! I mean think about all the struggles he's shared, he's a very strong, very truthful person) that he thought Jungkook was cute. He went, "I don't know if I sound weird by saying this, but Jungkook is really cute." 

Jungkook on the other hand, has always been more shy. When Jimin and Jungkook did logs together, and they did quite a few logs together, Jimin would always been the one to speak more. And I know we all know this information but I'm talking you're listening, we all love talking about predebut/fetus Jikook like it's the first time. 

Jungkook always teased him, or just was quiet around him. But when Jimin wasn't there, he always had such good things to say about him. "Who was the nicest Hyung?" They'd ask. "Jimin's really good to me" he'd say, even back then. And in 2014 we'd see him become a bit more clingy, there was the picture we saw before, but also these examples;

The last one is so cuteeeeeee, especially since they're on stage.

But Jungkook is still pretty shy. I really believe something happened in 2014. Some people think they got together in 2015, 2016, during GCF (How tho he already looks like he's in love, they bought matching rings listed as wedding rings) some people even think they got together in 2018! But I really believe they got together after the summer of 2014 sometime. Jungkook already looked like he was in love with Jimin by 2014, he just didn't know how to handle it. I'm sure many of you feel the same, I mean how many of you are shy around your crush? Probably most of you.

I hate the narrative that goes like, "Jimin was in love with Jungkook in 2014 but Jungkook didn't like him  back so he got sad and gave up, but then Jungkook noticed the affection gone, so he got sad and began to like him, and then something happened in 2015 and whoop de do they're together." Like it's so complicated and not backed up by proof?? Like I was watching the first episodes of run BTS, and Jimin and Jungkook were always standing next to each other. During Bangtan Gayo there was this;

Hey look, time stamp. Check the Vlive for proof~

Anyways I really just think Jimin mellowed out cuz he was actually dating Jungkook now, and they had more at stake than "Hey, I hypothetically have a crush on this dude but I also could be doing this for fanservice so our band gets attention who knows?" now it was "Hey I'm actually dating my bandmate." So they built back up to where they are now. And now it's basically, "Hey! I'm dating my bandmate! And it's obvious but apparently not to everyone!"

I'm missing Jikook look at how stupid I sound. 

But yeah. The longer their relationship went on the more Jungkook became louder. And they became who Jimin and Jungkook are today. And Jimin and Jungkook today are beautiful.

But I miss them.

Okay I gotta go walk the dog I'll be right back.

While I'm gone, I'll ask a question~

How would you describe your music style? With colors and images and stuff like that

Okay bye!

I'm back.

And I'm tired~

Only two people asked questions for my q&a, that's ofc still open, I want it to be diverse :)

Even if you know me. Even if you know me so well you can write convincing text conversations in stories to the point where I'm like "wtf did I ghost write this."

That's not a personal statement at all.

I did not call anyone out at aLL.

Those L's were very aggressive, like two violent hits of the L key.

Anywayssssssssss

I dunno what to say I'm distracted. 

Today when I was walking the dog, I walked past a car that just had a plate full of food on it, like on the hood and yeah. I love my town. It's a really diverse place. You go down one of the main roads, oh, look, cows. You turn onto a different street, it's a suburban. Turn back onto that main road? Oh you're at a lake. Want some old fashioned buildings from the 1910s? Turn onto main street. Not up your alley? Maybe the 1970s in a forest will fit your taste better. Still no? Well why don't we head down to the race track and settle this. We'll find a good fit for you. Except for maybe desert, my state is not a desert in the least bit...well not where I live anyways.

I take for granted how beautiful the place I live is. It's pretty great.

By the way, I know the oneshots I've been putting out lately are pretty short. Like except for Ice, Train, Undercover, Confusion, Hug, even Butter was under 10 pages. 

However

The wait is over

Oh the wait is over

My next story is pretty long. I think anywhere from 20-28 pages is long, 29+ is long enough to split into two parts, such as Mythical, Classicalish, or Ice (so funny that both my vampire stories are so long lmao-) My next story is 23 pages, so it's long and nice and worth your while.

It was so hard to write it. Like I have some stories that I can write and write and write, but this one was so hard. But then I hit a point, which usually happens. When I write a longer oneshot, sometimes it takes a long time for me to get the story going, but then I hit a point, and I finish it in the next day or two, writing as much as ten pages in two days, which, trust me, writing takes a long time. It takes three focused hours to write ten pages. When I was writing down my dream today, it took up two pages but took 45 minutes to write.

Oh! I should tell you about my dream! Remind me

Like comment. I probably will forget.

But yeah, the next story was so hard to write. There would be days I'd write like...one sentence. Like I have to write every day. Unless I'm feeling so shitty I feel like I can barely stand, I write every day. I treat this as a job and it keeps my skills up, and I love to do it. But sometimes I'd write one sentence that day and go, "Yeah fuck...but I can't do anymore." 

And other days, like yesterday, I wrote for a couple hours. I just sat there and wrote, and I finished a story, and started another one, and yeah it was good. 

So the next one is long.

But the one after that.

Oh are you into a treat.

Three parts.

Girlie will be three parts long. 61 pages. 13,767 words long. You remember that? You might not, I finished the story on April 2nd, it's been a long time, but yeah. First ********* and then ************* split into three parts, I'm so excited~

Also, question

When I have a story so long that I need to split it into multiple parts, how much author's note do you want? Do you want one every part? Or do you want me to do it more like Ice? I'm here asking the crowd because I don't care either way, I just want it to be the best for the most amount of people.

So one author's note for all the parts, or one author's note for each part?

Kay thankssssss~!

Oh, remember JayKay_Lives?

Here's this;

Follow me on Twitter, if you haven't, by the way~

If you can't read Korean, it says Jaseoke, so not JayKay, and it says it's from sheep. 

It says 자서케 (Jaseoke) because Taekook_Lives' real name (Barehae) is spelled 바허레 (Baheole/Baheore) on her Twitter account, and you know we love making fun of her and her sheep, soooooooo

I mean getting attacked all the time by sheep sucks, but once and a while we'll get something so stupid all Jokers are laughing about it, and people like JayKay_Lives comes out, and all of my moots are laughing, and it's a good time. 

I mean I'm laughing at sheep every day, and so are a lot of my moots (mutuals, for those not on Twitter) but once and a while, we have a time where we're laughing at sheep more than we are yelling at them, so that's good.

However the difference between most sheep and jokers, is most of my moots are older than me. Many sheep have minor stated proudly in their bio.

I don't. Because in a lot of my moots' bios it says no minors.

And well...it's their fault anyways they follow me first. I don't usually follow people first unless they're people that'll help me in some way, I like their content, or pretty much any popular Yeosang account, so~

Omg wait my dream!

I gotta talk about my dream!

Look at me I remembered ^^

Let me just...copy it down real quick.

You ever had a dream so good you wake up and want to cry? Because it wasn't real? Yeah that was this dream.

"My dream was so good waking up has put me in a deep pit of sadness. In my dream, somehow, BTS was coming to this tiny youth conference no one knew about at some church. I think the dream felt plausible because I had youth group the night before. So we did our activities, and I sat with the people I met at youth, and we waited. There were apparently other performers, but when BTS came on, the small group of us decided to stand up to show our support. I remember seeing the characters 빙빙, but I don't remember why. The seven of them came on stage to perform Butter, so I of course ran up to be on the front so they would see me and at least know of my existence, but then all of a sudden it was only Jungkook, dressed like he was for the McDonald's ads, down in front of the tiny stage. So what did I do? I made sure I was the first to talk to him. And I did really well, so well that I was the first to say hi to Jungkook. He grabbed my left hand in both of his own and smiled at me. We were so close, like not romantically close, not K-drama close, but still pretty damn close. I couldn't stop staring at him, which I think he found amusing. We made eye-contact the entire time. "Hi," He'd say, and I'd just mumble out a, "Hi." "How are you?" He'd continue. "I-I'm good," You know, cuz I was a bit distracted by his beauty. His hands were sweaty, but I didn't mind much. I think we talked for a little bit, my dream kind of shifted between 1st and 3rd person, so I didn't hear the full conversation. All too soon it was over, and I went back to my seat, a bouncing ball of energy. I was like, "Jungkook held my hand! I can't function!" And obviously this wasn't a y/n moment, I wanted to just talk to him, but holding his hands were a plus. I remember hugging this redhead I barely knew cuz I was so happy, and she was like, "Yeah no thank you." And so I went to go sit down next to Garfield. Yeah, the fat orange cat. How did I not realize this was a dream? I sat next to him to talk about it. I said I hope someone took pictures or something, and someone did (This is still a youth conference, mind you, there were quite a few cameras) and she asked for my number to send them to me. I gave her it, and I got the pictures and I'm surprised I didn't cry. Well that was over and at one point the room morphed into my parents' bedroom. I looked down at my hand, and saw and saw that since his hands were sweaty, I could see the colors of his tattoos on my hand cuz they rubbed off on me (1. That's not how tattoos work 2. I wasn't even touching that part of his hand) So I took a picture of it. I went from my parents' bedroom, down the hall to the kitchen, where my dad was. I told him about meeting Jungkook, I think he just said, 'awesome,' like he says when he's only half-listening, which is fine. But when I get back into the bedroom I go to my parents' bathroom to look in the mirror. I noticed my hair has grown a lot since I last cut it. At one point I hear Edna Mode speaking, but I don't know where in the dream. I left the bathroom to look at the schedule for the night. There was a section labeled, 'Mikayla and Makayla time,' where only me and my friend Makayla were allowed to be, and the schedule said things like, meet BTS, perform either for or with BTS, and I was like, "...Shit I kinda know Fake Love..." And it just sounded really fun. While looking at the schedule, the woman in the bed (who was not my mom, it looked like my parents' bedroom but it actually wasn't) was like, "Wow, you get to do this whole thing. I don't, that's so cool." And then her husband comes in wearing only a towel and I'm like, dude gross. Then I wondered what we were supposed to do anyways. It said there was a break until 10:50, which was the 'Mikayla and Makayla time.' So I left the room...and right as I did my alarm went up."

When I realized I was awake I deadass went, "What the fuck?? So I didn't mean Jungkook??" Like yeah duh dumbass in what world is this realistic.

Obviously the dream world.

Anyways Kyuu looked like this;

But with slightly fluffier hair ^^

The day wasn't terrible at all, but the morning sucked. Like it's the best dream I've had in a while, but at the same time it was still so sad once I woke up.

Anywayssssssssssss

I think I'm done~

I'm gonna go now~

Song of the Day;

I've listened to all of Day6's discography, they have some really good songs, as proven by the song, buttttttttttttt yeah. They're not my favorite group, but they have good songs~

Okay I'mma go now

I love you guys!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

-Mikayla

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

751K 23.1K 187
A compilation of stories where Jungkook loves Jimin and Jimin loves Jungkook just as much. A wide variety of Jikook oneshots all of which are my own...
196K 6.6K 75
BTS Oneshots- mostly Taegi, Yoonkook, Jinkook, Yoonmin (but i write ALL ships. i don't take requests btw!) ❗️Some of these fics include mature conte...
492 31 3
[Completed one-shots] So, I write a bunch of one shots here. requests are open ;)
2.5K 35 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...